Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,953)

Showing posts 279,041 - 279,060 of303,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Hope your email box is ok. Lol warned her..rotf
Ehh, it will be. Knutter is a bunch of hot air. Its why she gets headaches all the time, remember? <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

G'nite all.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was posting to the person who claims that only the born again will go to Heaven, Rose.
Still, there can be no true free will without a real choice, and there can be no real choice if there is punishment for making the "wrong" one.
Children often tell a parent "I hate you". Does the parent kick them out, or does the parent understand that the child is just upset, and doesn't really mean it? Furthermore, does the parent create a place of torture, ostensibly for others (Gtown's claim), and allow the child to go there for eternity? And if they did, wouldn't you consider THAT abuse?
You are trying to play word games with God. God's ways are a mystery to humans. He is Divine and we are not. You and the other pagans are angry because you don't understand his Word. So you rebel and become pagans, constantly attacking God, the Bible and Christians.

You are as an ant to His divinity and Satan has convinced you to hate God and His true followers for that.

You can never out think the Creator of all things. You are one arrogant and foolish pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for sure there are people who are just plain no effen good.
That is the pagan view of life. It is why you embrace the culture of Death. Christians do not hold that dark belief. We are all God's children. he has given us the choice to walk in righteous or in darkness. You and the other pagans choose darkness.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>bitner likes to play God you know, she is for abortion rights, the killing of innocent children.
Se always has been proabortion. she calls it "choice" but it is the only choice she supports.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and here I thought KP was posing a threat..though to be fair she said nit but then said she gave it out to some church..oh well goo
I imagine gotchas good filters
K&P's as threatening as she is PL. The more hateful she becomes, the less meaningful she becomes. I wouldn't put anything past her, though. Not since she chose to write that post going too far regarding Chicky's grandbabies (one of 'em a newborn) being demon-r@ped.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Se always has been proabortion. she calls it "choice" but it is the only choice she supports.
Lying to yourself doesn't make it true. PC supports women making their own choices. We know they don't need you making it. You're not qualified. You can't even tell yourself the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh lookie! I got an email from the Westboro Baptist Church!

"Dear Shayna Madel:

Our sister Knut (as you know her) so kindly sent us your email, stating you had an interest in our organization, but we regret to inform you, you dont fit the criteria for the burning in hell she wishes for you. Y'know, the whole Jewish thing and all. Hell only seems to impress those that believe in it. But rest assured, we'll protest the star of david you'll have put on the roadside after your death.

That Knut, she's been good at procuring new victims for us, SUCH a wonderful example of christianity she is. Plus daddy says her lack of teeth gives him extra enjoyment, she's been a wonderful addition to the family, after those lesbian tratiors left a few months ago.

Have a blessed day as you rot in hell.

Sincerely,

Shirley Phelps

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the pagan view of life. It is why you embrace the culture of Death. Christians do not hold that dark belief. We are all God's children. he has given us the choice to walk in righteous or in darkness. You and the other pagans choose darkness.
ANd YOU think YOU represent "righteousness"??

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Funny shit! Emphasis on SHIT. LOL!
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
K&P's as threatening as she is PL. The more hateful she becomes, the less meaningful she becomes. I wouldn't put anything past her, though. Not since she chose to write that post going too far regarding Chicky's grandbabies (one of 'em a newborn) being demon-r@ped.
Well sure glad I missed that one. I really hate when this goes into personal or family stuff.

Don't mind the arguing..get it a lot..But th e 're is no excuse for that stuff. Imo of course.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the end there is God or No God."
Not quite. There are other possibilities.
You can't call it a choice when not choosing leads to eternal torture.
By the way, what you are talking about is locking them in the basement AFTER they've disobeyed. For eternity. With torture. If that DOESN'T seem abusive to you, I find that very odd.
"You can't call it a choice when not choosing leads to eternal torture."

Yes, you can. That is what you pagans can't stand,. Try to think of it in more simple terms. You know if you want a new car you can buy it or steal it. If you steal it you will go to jail(a bad place for most normal people). Knowing that you steal the car and complain you had no real choice because it was not fair that you had to go to jail for stealing the car.

You pagans are angry that God is in control and not you. You have free will and can chose to follow or not.

You have decided to ignore the Word. It is still a choice even if you know you will be condemned to eternal darkness for your choice. If you want eternal life follow the Word.

God is not impressed with your silliness. You are fooling no one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The Vuller, Louma, Archambault, Feinstein, and Rosen families who attended my nuptuals, might disagree with you...would you like to see the guest book?
Dont try to explain yourself to stupid people like that troll NAP. You're not the jackass whisperer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not impressed with your silliness. You are fooling no one.
He isn't impressed with your bullshit either Tomtom. You can't even fool yourself.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont try to explain yourself to stupid people like that troll NAP. You're not the jackass whisperer.
Good point.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bitner I was using your analogy of their choice.
You say if you go out tonite you are grounded.( and Unless you lock them up)' They are free to obey you or not.
You ARE free to choose a place with God or not with God.
We have been discussing my belief.
You of course can believe what you CHOOSE to.
You ARE free to make that choice. What is stopping you. Nothing.
You don't even believe in Him and I do.
You make a choice every day and no one or Deity stops you.
Free choice. And if you don't believe in God or eternal punishment.
Than its not a deterrent for you anyway. So you are not being"abused"
Unless you are afraid The God I believe in is real. Again yours to decide.
As we all do.
I didn't say I was being abused.

Again, there is no choice when there is only one "right" choice.

You didn't answer another question. Is your God not supposed to be our example of parental love?

Are you under the impression that I'm an Atheist? Because I'm not.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Oh lookie! I got an email from the Westboro Baptist Church!
"Dear Shayna Madel:
Our sister Knut (as you know her) so kindly sent us your email, stating you had an interest in our organization, but we regret to inform you, you dont fit the criteria for the burning in hell she wishes for you. Y'know, the whole Jewish thing and all. Hell only seems to impress those that believe in it. But rest assured, we'll protest the star of david you'll have put on the roadside after your death.
That Knut, she's been good at procuring new victims for us, SUCH a wonderful example of christianity she is. Plus daddy says her lack of teeth gives him extra enjoyment, she's been a wonderful addition to the family, after those lesbian tratiors left a few months ago.
Have a blessed day as you rot in hell.
Sincerely,
Shirley Phelps
I looked up that church. They are nuts. Baptists won't have them!!

Nice letter foo
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I was being abused.
Again, there is no choice when there is only one "right" choice.
You didn't answer another question. Is your God not supposed to be our example of parental love?
Are you under the impression that I'm an Atheist? Because I'm not.
Good. You believe in God then.
I think at some point I used questioning language because I wasn't sure how you believe.honestly don't know.

Just from your insistence on how abusive God is sounded like you actually did but wanted Him to be different.

He is God. He is the Creator. He is powerful but loving.

If I have done a poor job and made Him sound less than He is. That is on me.

I have told you how I believe.I do not see Him as an abusive parent. He is loving to us. He wants us to be with Him when we die. The choice for that Is up to us.

Do not know one other way to say any of this.

See bible for further explanations. Peace

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. You believe in God then.
I think at some point I used questioning language because I wasn't sure how you believe.honestly don't know.
Just from your insistence on how abusive God is sounded like you actually did but wanted Him to be different.
He is God. He is the Creator. He is powerful but loving.
If I have done a poor job and made Him sound less than He is. That is on me.
I have told you how I believe.I do not see Him as an abusive parent. He is loving to us. He wants us to be with Him when we die. The choice for that Is up to us.
Do not know one other way to say any of this.
See bible for further explanations. Peace
I believe in the Divine. I do not believe in your version. I posted the way I did because I was talking to someone who does worship him. I've read the bible. Several times. It doesn't change anything.

It's not loving to exile your child when you know that they will spend eternity in a place of torture that you created. There is nothing "loving" about that.

Even if my children hated me, I'd still love them, and I would never allow them to be tortured. How can you worship a being that is less compassionate than many of his own creation?

There is no "choice" when one option leads to eternal torture.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the Divine. I do not believe in your version. I posted the way I did because I was talking to someone who does worship him. I've read the bible. Several times. It doesn't change anything.
It's not loving to exile your child when you know that they will spend eternity in a place of torture that you created. There is nothing "loving" about that.
Even if my children hated me, I'd still love them, and I would never allow them to be tortured. How can you worship a being that is less compassionate than many of his own creation?
There is no "choice" when one option leads to eternal torture.
A place with God. A place with no God. He makes the rules not me.

You can think of it any way you want.

And believe in any way you want.

We are each not going to change our minds and hearts.

I won't say something I don't believe to score points here. But again

Your beliefs ..well they are yours. I believe differently.

And I know you were posting to the other poster.

Getting sorry I commented. But oh well. Anyway peace in your beliefs
NoRelativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying to yourself doesn't make it true. PC supports women making their own choices. We know they don't need you making it. You're not qualified. You can't even tell yourself the truth.
PC supports women making the choice to kill their babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 279,041 - 279,060 of303,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick n Angela 1,034,624
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min RiversideRedneck 217,250
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,096
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 17 hr bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••