Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
278,981 - 279,000 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well imo if any company takes remains to SELL them as spare parts of stem cells from abortion clinics it's wrong.
The sites I saw said that company picked up waste bags (that's gross too IMO) and disposed of them not reused them. That would be major news if it was Romney..if it was an approved entity..it would be under the table..only because Romney was ostensibly PL.
Rose.

The United States' political scene, is far too manipulated to make 'major news' out of actual facts...those pesky things never seem to match reality for the 'movers and shakers' of broadcasting.

Fortunately, the internet has not yet been censored to the extent that broadcast and cable news have....for some 'ODD' reason, namely the Supreme Court's lack of political agenda, the internet is still run 'of, by, and for, THE PEOPLE.

As it should be.

And that means we can ACTUALLY exercise our right to free speech.

Facts have a pesky little way of being disseminated in this manner.

Knowledge is power.

Probably why the God of the Bible didn't want us to have any.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the forum's admitted liar.
You're ugly inside, and always will be.
What's really funny is the way K&P acts as if this is the first time she's ever seen Foo give out that email. It's a neutral email Foo has managed for years. Back when she and I first met, she passed it on to me on AOL. For all I know, she'd had it years before that. There are several here who've seen it and used it, I'd imagine. So why is K&P acting faux-shocked about it?
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose.
The United States' political scene, is far too manipulated to make 'major news' out of actual facts...those pesky things never seem to match reality for the 'movers and shakers' of broadcasting.
Fortunately, the internet has not yet been censored to the extent that broadcast and cable news have....for some 'ODD' reason, namely the Supreme Court's lack of political agenda, the internet is still run 'of, by, and for, THE PEOPLE.
As it should be.
And that means we can ACTUALLY exercise our right to free speech.
Facts have a pesky little way of being disseminated in this manner.
Knowledge is power.
Probably why the God of the Bible didn't want us to have any.
Hear hear!!

<clinks glasses>
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not a choice when it is a rule that must be obeyed or punishment ensues.
We're not talking about a time out here, but eternal torture, in a place of the "parent's" own devising. That is an abusive parent.
Again, why worship a being that is less compassionate than his own creations? Is he not supposed to be humanity's example of parental love?
As I have said you Are free to worship Him or not. Your kids Are free to sneak out at nite even if they know if they are caught they are grounded.( unless you keep them locked up in a basement)

For me GOD is good. He is merciful given me many chances despite my many sins. He wants my love.

These are His rules. In the end there is God or No God.

People on here say the hell of fire is a fabrication. where ever we go that that place has no God. That much He does tell us for sure.

So if you want NO GOD..you are free to ignore him.

If you think it's abusive . that is what you think.

I am not going to change your mind and you will not change my belief in a heavenly Father. I do hope to live with Him someday:)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Were you posting from church?
No, I wasn't , but thought of anithor bible story that seems to suit you better. Remember the two men going to pray, one fell one his knees and cryed out, be merciful to me a sinner "that ones me " - and the other stood tal and said oh God, I thank the that I'm not like this here man, for I do this and I do that, give to the poor,and other good things amen "that ones you ".

Perhaps you may read about them, and what happens.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not a choice when it is a rule that must be obeyed or punishment ensues.
We're not talking about a time out here, but eternal torture, in a place of the "parent's" own devising. That is an abusive parent.
Again, why worship a being that is less compassionate than his own creations? Is he not supposed to be humanity's example of parental love?
You kerp playing God, people do it all the time. I would think.a loving God would do this or that

You're not a loving God, your bitner. Ok?
Phone still.not charging well.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

And for the poster who does not like me talking all day about my beliefs. Forget who.

Anyway I was attempting to answer posts. Probably not the best job or as good as a bible scholar. Telling what I know. If it makes you want to know more please read better minds than mine or please read the bible.

I am no expert just know my faith.
We can neither change God to fit our standards..nor should we.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really funny is the way K&P acts as if this is the first time she's ever seen Foo give out that email. It's a neutral email Foo has managed for years. Back when she and I first met, she passed it on to me on AOL. For all I know, she'd had it years before that. There are several here who've seen it and used it, I'd imagine. So why is K&P acting faux-shocked about it?
Lol and here I thought KP was posing a threat..though to be fair she said nit but then said she gave it out to some church..oh well goo
I imagine gotchas good filters

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said you Are free to worship Him or not. Your kids Are free to sneak out at nite even if they know if they are caught they are grounded.( unless you keep them locked up in a basement)
For me GOD is good. He is merciful given me many chances despite my many sins. He wants my love.
These are His rules. In the end there is God or No God.
People on here say the hell of fire is a fabrication. where ever we go that that place has no God. That much He does tell us for sure.
So if you want NO GOD..you are free to ignore him.
If you think it's abusive . that is what you think.
I am not going to change your mind and you will not change my belief in a heavenly Father. I do hope to live with Him someday:)
"In the end there is God or No God."

Not quite. There are other possibilities.

You can't call it a choice when not choosing leads to eternal torture.

By the way, what you are talking about is locking them in the basement AFTER they've disobeyed. For eternity. With torture. If that DOESN'T seem abusive to you, I find that very odd.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You kerp playing God, people do it all the time. I would think.a loving God would do this or that
You're not a loving God, your bitner. Ok?
Phone still.not charging well.
"You're not a loving God, your bitner. Ok?"

Neither is the being you believe in.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the end there is God or No God."
Not quite. There are other possibilities.
You can't call it a choice when not choosing leads to eternal torture.
By the way, what you are talking about is locking them in the basement AFTER they've disobeyed. For eternity. With torture. If that DOESN'T seem abusive to you, I find that very odd.
No Bitner I was using your analogy of their choice.

You say if you go out tonite you are grounded.( and Unless you lock them up)' They are free to obey you or not.

You ARE free to choose a place with God or not with God.
We have been discussing my belief.

You of course can believe what you CHOOSE to.

You ARE free to make that choice. What is stopping you. Nothing.
You don't even believe in Him and I do.

You make a choice every day and no one or Deity stops you.

Free choice. And if you don't believe in God or eternal punishment.
Than its not a deterrent for you anyway. So you are not being"abused"

Unless you are afraid The God I believe in is real. Again yours to decide.

As we all do.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you get a lot of emails from weirdos!
Dont email me and I wont.

BTW, I hope you get VD from the road kill you eat. Just sayin.
How stupid of you to put your email on here.
Not really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Why good afternoon "Knit!"
I must confess that this the first time I've agreed with anything you've written here since, well...since forever.
I too think it was a tad unwise of "Foo" to have openly posted her email address though I must say I don't think it's very nice or, Christian of you to wish anything unpleasant to befall her--particularly on the "Lord's Day."
Then again, I need only a nanosecond to recall that you're quite adept at either ignoring the tenets of your professed faith, or creatively misconstruing them to fit your, shall we say, "interesting" interpretation of it.
Its no problem. I created that email years ago JUST for the purpose of being able to give it out on Topix. I've never had a single nasty mail, or an unwanted one for that matter.

And besides, Rose and Pups (among a number of others) aren't REALLY that weird!

But I certainly appreciate the concern!! <<hugs>>

And John, really, are you SHOCKED by the Knut? Really? <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo, here's the thing, good bad or ugly. I've really not been able to talk about much BUT GOD in the last 12 years.
I also believe that Your Jewish God is the One and Only God. Now my phone is dying "bitner :)"
I'll have to charge it.
Its late, but I do want to address this, so I'm bookmarking it for tomorrow when I get some time and am not so tired.

Peace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Why the heck would i want to send her anything?
Oh come on Kuntbar, you KNOW you wish you could get some email from me! <<smoochies>>
I"m not stupid
Well, that's been open for debate for YEARS now!
the real rosesz didn't spell very many words correctly, she tried but must have M.S. or something.
THat's pretty funny coming from you.

Is there something WRONG with someone that has MS?

BTW, MS doesn't affect people's spelling you dumbass. I thought you claimed you weren't stupid?

Grow up y'dumb bitch. This IS the real rose. Unlike you, she hasn't a need to change her name.
I used to get a headache trying to read her posts.
Knutter, you get a headache trying to fart.

Pull your head from you ass to solve THAT problem, okay?
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont email me and I wont.
BTW, I hope you get VD from the road kill you eat. Just sayin.
<quoted text>
Not really.
Lol
Hope your email box is ok. Lol warned her..rotf
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh come on Kuntbar, you KNOW you wish you could get some email from me! <<smoochies>>
<quoted text>
Well, that's been open for debate for YEARS now!
<quoted text>
THat's pretty funny coming from you.
Is there something WRONG with someone that has MS?
BTW, MS doesn't affect people's spelling you dumbass. I thought you claimed you weren't stupid?
Grow up y'dumb bitch. This IS the real rose. Unlike you, she hasn't a need to change her name.
<quoted text>
Knutter, you get a headache trying to fart.
Pull your head from you ass to solve THAT problem, okay?
Your making me choke from laughing so hard.
needed some levity today. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I gave your email to the Wesbtoro baptist church, they say you think like them and want to get to know you. I knew you had more in common with nazis and low life bottom suckers like them.
I'm sure you did, right after you finished giving a knob job to Freddie. I hear you're his favorite child.

BTW, thanks for once again showing what a piece of shit you are. I'm sure your jebus would be proud. I wonder if ROH would be, given you're in touch with Fred Phelps and all....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
some of my best friends are jews, eh?
At least THIS one is.
i was talking about the folks at the retirement home, anti semite.
Damn child, you got termites in your craw or what?

There's something sick about something like you that is NOTHING but foul toward EVERYONE.

But you're a good poster child for DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the forum's admitted liar.
Now Bit, this is likely the ONE thing she's being honest about. We've known for YEARS she follows the Phelps clan.

They're HER kind of 'christians' after all.
You're ugly inside, and always will be.
She's dead inside and rotting. Sick bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••