Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,257
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#296753 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO power to tell others how to be forgiven. Particularly given you sin against others here daily. You are NOTHING Gtown. A meaningless little pissant wasting its life preaching to people that think you're a joke.
Yes foo, you've told me what I am and who my God is many times, but be careful or others will find what you say offensive and let you know about it! Lol -not -only when I say something about you. They can't help thrmselves though. Double standard is the way they "you" live.
Gtown71

United States

#296754 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning G
I posted something to Spooner for you about this subject on the other forum and here to you last nite.:)
Thank you rose, I'll check it out. Hope you have a good day :)
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296755 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Ugh!!!! Sounds crazy.
Another sign of life in the 21 century. Wonder if this would be the case if Kennedy had lived.
He wasn't perfect but I really think the world would be different .

Well Yahoo.
Just got a FedEx package!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296756 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe as you wish.
I KNOW I am, I dont need your permission to believe in G-d as I will you arrogant asshole.
If you're asking
I'm not asking you shit Gtown.
You're no different then those who will not accept God,
Except I DO accept G-d, your jesus ain't g-d however.
as far as me turning you away from my message
AGAIN with your ignorant arrogance - you dont turn just ME away, you turn MANY away from G-d's message. MANY people dont want any PART of the g-d you profess 'saved' you because of the ignorant and arrogant way you present it - what part of that do you not grasp?
Why not ask God what He thinks of you?
I'm good with G-d, and if I'm not, its between Him and I, YOU mean less than the shit on my shoe after I walk through the horse barn in that equation.

Worry about your own soul child, mine is just fine.
Gtown71

United States

#296757 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Its a pity Gtown doesn't actually LEARN from the bible. About arrogance it says: Samuel 2:3
3"Do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the LORD is a God who knows, and by him deeds are weighed.
By HIM deed are weighted. NOT by Gtown.
Conversely: Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom
Which is why the actual Christians on this board such as Rose, Michelle, Sue etc can speak such quiet wisdom about their faith, and not offend or turn people away from it. IMO, they encourage others to want to LEARN about it.
You're only fooling yourself with this stuff foo, you've been very clear as to what Jesus Christ means to you. Now you wish yo pretend you want to learn about it? He is spoken of in the OT and the NT.

Talk about me blamming others for what I choose to do?

There is one way to Heaven, not many.
Deep down your heart knows this, and condems you for what you use your lips to justify.

God changes people when He takes over their soul, yet they still mess up, which I have many times, but for me to know what I know and see all of these "self ritious " people justify thrmselves, and knowing their faite is heartbreaking.

You and feces send a message, that any belief is ok, and all go to heaven, becouse there is no hell.

That's a very appealing message to those who are lost. Hey I would have signed up when I was lost.
There's a guy in.cal or florida, that smokes cigars, drinks hard booze, sleeps with many prostitutes, and every other worldly thing he can do, and he tells others that he is the messiah, and even uses bible verses to show others, that there is now no.more condimnation or sin.
He has many followers in his church.

Its a ear tickling message to those who love the world anyway, compared to the message of hell.

Yet it will do them no good.

I'm prob one of the few folks who believes in the grace of God, the way I do.

I don't tell others my way is the only way, or my church is the only church.

I tell others how God became a man, lived a sinnless life, died a horrible death, and rose again to pay for all of their SIN.

How hard is that message???

Yet it is hated by sooo many, who feel they are good enough on their own without Him, and they simply are not!

I pray God uses my words to convict hearts, and geuss what, He does. You are very upset by my words. Please ask yourself why?

People can call on God anywhere and at anytime when they get sick and tired of bring sick and tired.

If they truly seek truth, they can call upon the name of the Lord, and He will not cast them out.

I was saved over 2 months before I knew it was Jesus that saved me, which gives me hope for all those who die before professing Him as Lord and Savior.

Location hidden

#296758 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes foo, you've told me what I am and who my God is many times, but be careful or others will find what you say offensive and let you know about it! Lol -not -only when I say something about you. They can't help thrmselves though. Double standard is the way they "you" live.
There's no double standard here Gtown. You're being told what we think of you and your version of g-d, and you're ignoring both what's being said, AND the potental harm you're doing.

You ARE offensive and oppressive in how you present what YOU THINK is your g-d, remember - its ONLY your OPINION, nothing more.

Once again, the relationship between G-d and any given person is a PERSONAL AND PRIVATE one. G-d and spirituality is NOT 'one size fits all', sorry, but that's NOT the way it works.

That you can't see that its people like you who turn others AWAY from faith based beliefs is terribly sad. And its YOUR failing, not anyone elses.

Location hidden

#296759 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GM MISS FOO
sent you an email this AM on a subject related you asked on:)
Sent 'cha one back!
Gtown71

United States

#296760 May 18, 2013
Everyone enjoy a gtown free day today., see you later on
I gots to get my play on at the zoo.:)

Location hidden

#296761 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only fooling yourself with this stuff foo, you've been very clear as to what Jesus Christ means to you. Now you wish yo pretend you want to learn about it? He is spoken of in the OT and the NT.
Your jesus is NEVER mentioned in the Tanakh. Not once. That's YOUR delusion.

I have not only educated myself about jesus, I guarantee I know more than you do or ever WILL for that matter. You only parrot the parts you like, you ignore everything else. And worse, you ignore everything about OTHER faiths and REFUSE to educate yourself on those faiths.
There is one way to Heaven, not many.
Wrong. But then you're wrong about a lot.
Deep down your heart knows this, and condems you for what you use your lips to justify.
Again, FUCKYOU, my heart knows your jesus is meaningless. Who the hell do you think YOU are to speak to matters of MY heart?
You and feces send a message, that any belief is ok, and all go to heaven, becouse there is no hell.
I cannot speak for Feces, but I've said NOTHING of the kind.

You are LYING as usual.

I'm prob one of the few folks who believes in the grace of God, the way I do.
No, sadly, there's a LOT of extremists like you, who are ignorant not only of what faith actually MEANS, but are ignorant of how to follow that faith.

You're a dime-a-dozen. You're just more obnoxious than most.
I don't tell others my way is the only way, or my church is the only church.
Actually you do, as you've done right here in this post.

You're lying again. Worse, you're lying to YOURSELF.

Location hidden

#296762 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Everyone enjoy a gtown free day today., see you later on
I gots to get my play on at the zoo.:)
Good riddance. Poor animals.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296763 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Checking now LOL
Wow on the article..sent back an answer just now..such similarities ..But differences too:)
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296764 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol -Yes rose we are, becouse I'm taking my baby to the memphis zoo today and will not be on here much.
If I could only be more like you, I wouldn't get into thins kinda stuff, but I'm gtown.
May God be Glorified one way or another today.
He will for sure let me know if I cross the line, as any child of God can testify, but thank God I have a line, in a world that wants all lines blurred or to not be there at all.:)
Have a great day with the kids. Have a peek at my post to Spooned on the other forum. Only my take on what you just said..for whatever that is worth. Main thing is what God says not me.:)
worships reality

AOL

#296765 May 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! It wasn't sarcasm 10 posts later, it was sarcasm in that post.
your stupidity is indeed limitless.
talking about how long it took you to acknowledge it was sarcasm.
in fact your first post in response to my denial that i said what you claimed i did, was to reprint my "accurate" quote. no mention of sarcasm.

so what were you doing reprinting my accurate quote ? trying to substantiate what you are now claiming was sarcasm ?
wtf?
I knew when I wrote it that it wasn't verbatim,
then you shouln't have used quotation marks. or prefaced it with --wr wrote.

but it was still YOU who was making a big fuckfest over her Bitner's grammatical error
so you did believe that's what i said, or at least paraphrasing what i said. so how can you now claim it was sarcasm?
while you repeatedly didn't capitalize the first words of your sentences.
still with the capitalization? it's my trademark. notice i'm still doing it. plus i've never climed i was going to school anyone on proper capitaization.
You were being a jackass and I enjoyed pointing that out. What do you think people are often doing when they use air quotes? It's usually sarcasm.
written quotes are not air quotes. and when you preface the quotes by saying -- so and so wrote-- you are indicating that this is a verbatim quote. you lied. and your attempts at damage control are laughable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
worships reality

AOL

#296766 May 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't my error, Hon. I'm not that other poster.
yes you are, liar.

btw bit-o-stupid, can you please tell me what your personal opinion of abortion is?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
worships reality

AOL

#296767 May 18, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Piffle.
Again.
anti semite.

again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#296768 May 18, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you are, liar.
btw bit-o-stupid, can you please tell me what your personal opinion of abortion is?
No, I'm not that poster. That is a fact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#296769 May 18, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6111-wife-w...

Ridiculous. Please tell me why anyone listens to this idiot. So much for the "sanctity of marriage", huh?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#296770 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what you see, becouse it is what you wish to see, you have no idea what I do with the child I had out of an affair, BEFORE I was saved.
Plus I've admitted my sin and have told you and others how to be forgiven for yours, but I geuss you're to good of a person to be forgiven?
You didn't want him to raise I know that. Inconvenience was he? Too much stress on an already threatened marriage? The man raising him as his own is more of a man than you will ever be.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#296771 May 18, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it.
Another former Christian, now a pagan with daddy issues. You pagans are all the same and your backstories are the same.
I hated my mean daddy so I renounced the Faith and became a pagan, that showed him.
Time to grow up child.
My dad is long dead, no issues lol. He was your typical Christian I guess. Hypocritical of others.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#296772 May 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about godsnell, but you seem to enjoy talking about him.
What i wrote was that hitler said he was a christian and his upbringing and words speak for itself. You dont get to decide what someone religion is, silly wabbit and stop trying to twist my words.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you believe that what Hitler says must be true, just because he said it, but not believe what Gosnell says, just because he says it? A bit of a double standard there.
FFJ did not say anything about Gosnell. Yet there you are not only claiming the opposite, but you're attaching an imaginary opinion to it.

That is beyond honest. Or am I being intolerable by bringing it up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min devilinabluedress 1,126,105
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr black man1 1,521
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy the Boy 454
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Dave Nelson 230,104
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Brew In 27,920
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 5 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 12 hr Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE