Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322183 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

pups

Sarnia, Canada

#296786 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
PUPSY!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<HU GS>>>>>> You owe me a phone call woman! You need my email again?
Yes, please I need your email !!
Thanks
xo
feces for jesus

Glen Cove, NY

#296787 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't forced CPTER. She said let it be done. And God would not have chosen her if she was going to say no. He knew of her long before she was born
There was no intercourse. Nothing in scripture which is where we get this info ..says anything remotely like that.
And you think the bible is a history book?

Nothing in scripture says she was a virgin either. The word conveniently translated as virgin actually means maiden, but why would you care about accuracy in your book of fables?
feces for jesus

Glen Cove, NY

#296788 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and feces send a message, that any belief is ok, and all go to heaven, becouse there is no hell.
This is total [email protected].

Then again, I cant expect gtown to be able to understand anything outside his feeble point if view. The FACT that the word hell is never used in the bible seems to upset the stupid, little christard so much.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296789 May 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't my error, Hon. I'm not that other poster.
However, worships mythology is still a jackass.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296790 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another person calling me arrogant, to a guy named FECES FOR JESUS.
I've told you who God is. One day every knee will bow and confess this to the Glory of the father. I'm sorry it may not be tactfull, but again you see who you just commented to.
Do you know any christians that represent the faith well? Many on here say they do, but yet has not changed their mind at all, so sometimes you just need the cold hard truth.
The reason you address me this way, and not your friend foo for the many many many post she has toward me, that goes past offencive, is becouse she is your friend. You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok, and you will stick with the clic.
I found you laughing to cpeter the other day about when something as big as God comes into something small as man, was very offensive, but didn't address it, becouse I realize you can only act the way you are.
You say you're a good person. Maybe, but most are like those they hang around. What I see from those who attack me most is nothing less than vile spew.
"I've told you who God is."

According to YOUR beliefs. I don't address Foo because she's made it clear that HER beliefs are only relevant to HER and other Jewish people. She doesn't care if you worship a Jesus/God duality but she has HER beliefs are they no less right or valid than your own.

"You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok..."

I never said "abortion is ok". That is a lie, G.

"becouse I realize you can only act the way you are"

This smacks of superiority.

I never "attacked" you and in fact I think I've been damn nice to you, but you CAN be arrogant, and I said so because that is what I think.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296791 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY, he likes to blame others for HIS failings.
It's the old "the devil made me do it" way of thinking.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296792 May 18, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupidity is indeed limitless.
talking about how long it took you to acknowledge it was sarcasm.
in fact your first post in response to my denial that i said what you claimed i did, was to reprint my "accurate" quote. no mention of sarcasm.
so what were you doing reprinting my accurate quote ? trying to substantiate what you are now claiming was sarcasm ?
wtf?
<quoted text>
then you shouln't have used quotation marks. or prefaced it with --wr wrote.
<quoted text>
so you did believe that's what i said, or at least paraphrasing what i said. so how can you now claim it was sarcasm?
<quoted text>
still with the capitalization? it's my trademark. notice i'm still doing it. plus i've never climed i was going to school anyone on proper capitaization.
<quoted text>
written quotes are not air quotes. and when you preface the quotes by saying -- so and so wrote-- you are indicating that this is a verbatim quote. you lied. and your attempts at damage control are laughable.
"Wahhh waaahhh wahhhh waaahhh booo hooo hoooo I didn't get it was sarcasm and you didn't tell me WAAAHHHHHHH!!""

Will somebody please get this whinyass a pacifier and a crying towel? And maybe powder his rashy backside?
Gtown71

United States

#296793 May 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think the bible is a history book?
Nothing in scripture says she was a virgin either. The word conveniently translated as virgin actually means maiden, but why would you care about accuracy in your book of fables?
Now I'm starting to understand you.

Satan did not start attacking Gods Word when it was translated into English.

You simply have the wrong greek.

What's so special about a maiden having a child?

Textus receptus greek, 1611 bible, with a 1928 webster dictionary is all you need.

Well the bible is all you need, but you need you eyes opened spiritualy to truly understand it.
Gtown71

United States

#296794 May 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've told you who God is."
According to YOUR beliefs. I don't address Foo because she's made it clear that HER beliefs are only relevant to HER and other Jewish people. She doesn't care if you worship a Jesus/God duality but she has HER beliefs are they no less right or valid than your own.
"You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok..."
I never said "abortion is ok". That is a lie, G.
"becouse I realize you can only act the way you are"
This smacks of superiority.
I never "attacked" you and in fact I think I've been damn nice to you, but you CAN be arrogant, and I said so because that is what I think.
Yes, and I agree with you

I am only human as well, BUT you're right. I should be a better example. I ask you to forgive me, and I'll try and do better.

I can come across as a jerk and arrogant.
Perhaps to straight forward at times

Yet I truly "believe " that those "in Christ " will go to Heaven, and those not will not.

Do you know how heart breaking it is for me to truly truly believe that, and then not only see others tell me they dusagree, or just don't have the proof they need, but even tell me Jesus is nothing, and feces.

I truly believe what I believe moon, and it isn't something I was taught from birth. God truly woke me up, and changed my life.

I only want others to be able to give Him a try.
He can save and change anyone.

I truly care for lost souls, and with soooo many people saying they know the truth, or that you can believe whatever, I just pray someone takes what I say into consideration.

Theyo don't have to like how I say it "although I'll work on that " but what I say.

Notice others truly don't have anothero answer, they only tell me I'm wrong.

Again : you have been nice to me, and out of respect for you and others, I'll try to say things in a better way, no matter what others say to me , ok?:)
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296795 May 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wahhh waaahhh wahhhh waaahhh booo hooo hoooo I didn't get it was sarcasm and you didn't tell me WAAAHHHHHHH!!""
Will somebody please get this whinyass a pacifier and a crying towel? And maybe powder his rashy backside?
Lol and I still cant tell if he is PC or PL..lol.and he is rude.imo

Cannot believe still arguing punctuation

I am so glad on here people are nice about mistakes.
Gtown71

United States

#296796 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and I still cant tell if he is PC or PL..lol.and he is rude.imo
Cannot believe still arguing punctuation
I am so glad on here people are nice about mistakes.
Me to rose! Me to!
Some of us make.many ;)

Thanks for being a good example.
I want to be.more like you when I grow up. Lol

I forgive All others, becouse I require sooo much forgiveness for myself.

I've missed ocean here lately, not sure where she is?
Hope she's ok.:(:
feces for jesus

Glen Cove, NY

#296797 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm starting to understand you.
Satan did not start attacking Gods Word when it was translated into English.
You simply have the wrong greek.
What's so special about a maiden having a child?
Textus receptus greek, 1611 bible, with a 1928 webster dictionary is all you need..
Who was talking about Greek? You're the devil distorting what you call "gods word".

Can you provide any evidence that the bible is the "word of god"? Spare me your ridiculous response.
Brimis

London, KY

#296798 May 18, 2013
I can provide you some evidence that the Bible is the word of god!!!. You know there is this Bible verse Matthew 7 verse 10. It says " ask for a fish, get a serpent". Well I ask God for a wife and 6 months later He gave me a rotten, d*** sucking, crabby, b****ing W****, that's what God gave me!!!. I ask God for a fish ( wife) He gave me a serpent ( w****)!. So you all better ever ask God for aneything, he'll give you just the opposite!!!. I might ask God for a w****, that way Hell give me a wife!!!...
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296799 May 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was talking about Greek? You're the devil distorting what you call "gods word".
Can you provide any evidence that the bible is the "word of god"? Spare me your ridiculous response.
Maybe on a sane vacation. I am not a really good example. But lol I can edit or go off this thing at will.

Wish I had more patience in person and on the phone..but if I lose it after listening to awful auto garbage. I do usually apologize if they help me.:(

Some are just awful..but most try hard to do their jobs and I try hard to remember they are not the ones screwing up bills and things.

Have had some good conversations that way. My pet peeve in C C companies who make them be robots. Cant reason!!!
Think the supervisors are promoted for being especially thick..

Just an observation!!

Point is I really do have a temper l o l.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#296800 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done and do all above, but again thanks for the advice.
Me and the other man are going to Heaven by Gods grace. I pray you accept His grace and go as well :)
No you don't Gtown, don't lie. When do you have time between being unemployed and on the computer 24/7 turning ppl off of religion?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#296801 May 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, worships mythology is still a jackass.
Very true, he is.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#296802 May 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wahhh waaahhh wahhhh waaahhh booo hooo hoooo I didn't get it was sarcasm and you didn't tell me WAAAHHHHHHH!!""
Will somebody please get this whinyass a pacifier and a crying towel? And maybe powder his rashy backside?
Hell nah i ain't touchin it!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296803 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me just say..yuk on Monsanto
There are companies out there that own the patents on human genes too, Rose.

Google 'human gene patents breast cancer', and you'll find out the name of the company who OWNS the gene for breast cancer, for just one example...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296804 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I agree with you
I am only human as well, BUT you're right. I should be a better example. I ask you to forgive me, and I'll try and do better.
I can come across as a jerk and arrogant.
Perhaps to straight forward at times
Yet I truly "believe " that those "in Christ " will go to Heaven, and those not will not.
Do you know how heart breaking it is for me to truly truly believe that, and then not only see others tell me they dusagree, or just don't have the proof they need, but even tell me Jesus is nothing, and feces.
I truly believe what I believe moon, and it isn't something I was taught from birth. God truly woke me up, and changed my life.
I only want others to be able to give Him a try.
He can save and change anyone.
I truly care for lost souls, and with soooo many people saying they know the truth, or that you can believe whatever, I just pray someone takes what I say into consideration.
Theyo don't have to like how I say it "although I'll work on that " but what I say.
Notice others truly don't have anothero answer, they only tell me I'm wrong.
Again : you have been nice to me, and out of respect for you and others, I'll try to say things in a better way, no matter what others say to me , ok?:)
There's nothing to forgive as we simply had a difference of opinion.

As for *feces for jesus*,(and he can certainly correct me if I'm wrong) I think the name is meant to imply that many fundies are hypocrites and in a sense full of shit in the name of Jesus. The name is meant to insult faux-Christians, not Jesus.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296805 May 18, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and I still cant tell if he is PC or PL..lol.and he is rude.imo
Cannot believe still arguing punctuation
I am so glad on here people are nice about mistakes.
I think he just likes to argue about anything and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min BuckStopper 1,657,664
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,093
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 11,907
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web