Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313197 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Spooner

Canton, MS

#296723 May 18, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What is the point in warning ppl about something they don't believe exists? You can't prove it exists, and you're not qualified to preach it does. You're not a Theologian. You're a redneck, country boy, who cheated on his wife, and has a bastard child that he doesn't support that's all they see you as. I as well.
And what ever color your skin is, you add trash to it, sunshine.
You are pathetic, and a disgrace to the monkeys you evolved from.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#296724 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
His ignorance is only overshadowed by his arrogance. What bullshit!
What he wrote in that post is exactly why I have no use for extremist fundies.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#296725 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, but it is the truth, truth in love??? Only God knows.
I stake my entire being and that of my family, that it is true.
Perhaps I shouldn't let foo get me so arrogant. That's my bad :(
No, you believe it's the truth, but to declare your belief as "the truth" is pure arrogance. Foo didn't "get" you "so arrogant", that was the choice you made.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#296726 May 18, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right, 10 posts later it's sarcasm. nice try. since when is sarcasm denoted with quotation marks?
and what were you trying to do when you came back with an accurate quote of what i really said...substantiate your sarcasm? substantiate a lie?
nope, you fcked up...and bad. and you know it.
but you lack the honesty or the integrity to admit it.
instead your attempts at damage control only serve to sink you deeper into your vat of stupidity.
LMAO!!! It wasn't sarcasm 10 posts later, it was sarcasm in that post. I knew when I wrote it that it wasn't verbatim, but it was still YOU who was making a big fuckfest over her Bitner's grammatical error while you repeatedly didn't capitalize the first words of your sentences. You were being a jackass and I enjoyed pointing that out. What do you think people are often doing when they use air quotes? It's usually sarcasm.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#296727 May 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonnycakes arrogance is downright disgusting. The guy claims to know all about god and the afterlife. It's mindblowingly arrogant and pathetic.
It's extreme arrogance, and it completely taints any good he thinks he may be trying to do here.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#296728 May 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! It wasn't sarcasm 10 posts later, it was sarcasm in that post. I knew when I wrote it that it wasn't verbatim, but it was still YOU who was making a big fuckfest over her Bitner's grammatical error while you repeatedly didn't capitalize the first words of your sentences. You were being a jackass and I enjoyed pointing that out. What do you think people are often doing when they use air quotes? It's usually sarcasm.
It wasn't my error, Hon. I'm not that other poster.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#296729 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>And sometimes we have the good and the bad within the same persons! LOL!
Absolutely!!(except me and you of course-we are good all the time!!!!)

Location hidden

#296730 May 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about godsnell, but you seem to enjoy talking about him.
What i wrote was that hitler said he was a christian and his upbringing and words speak for itself. You dont get to decide what someone religion is, silly wabbit and stop trying to twist my words.
Why would you believe that what Hitler says must be true, just because he said it, but not believe what Gosnell says, just because he says it? A bit of a double standard there.

Location hidden

#296731 May 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, the duck billed platypus is proof that G-d has a sense of humor. A mammal that lays eggs and is venomous. I mean REALLY? Can't you just see a diety saying "let 'em figure THAT one out..." LOL
They were made from all the leftover parts!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#296732 May 18, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
They were made from all the leftover parts!
Well that gave me my laugh for this morning

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296735 May 18, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh honey. For the last 50 years, Monsanto corp has been busy as hell. Originally the producer of Agent Orange, it moved on to DDT, and from there has become the leading manufacturer of pesticide and herbicide in the world. In the last couple of decades, however, it has been diverting its attention to bioengineering - the new euphemism for 'genetically mutating organisms' otherwise known as 'frankenfood'- and has succeeded in getting the US and other governments to pass legislation preventing it from having to test their products, allowing them to sell GMOs without labeling, and prohibiting their liability for any adverse effects in the general population.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Their latest adventure has involved the US patent office. Monsanto HAS PATENTED, AND OWNS OUTRIGHT, the DNA codes of TWO HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND varieties of crop plants. Nearly every crop grown on earth. And for the last ten years or so, has been engaged in proving the crops of small, heirloom, and organic farmers to be cross-pollinated with 'THEIR'
DNA. They've successfully prosecuted hundreds of these folks, for patent infringement, and judges are levying crippling fines...which, when they prove unpayable, result in the loss of the land itself.....
Not kidding.
Google it.
Long story short, Monsanto wants to control the world agriculture market, provide enough food to feed 10 billion people, and sit back to watch their customer base expand to fill the supply.
And if they succeed in the second, I can guarantee the third.
Was this the company that was recently in the news having a case go before the Supreme Court? There was something on NPR this week about DNA and crops, going to look.....
Gtown71

United States

#296736 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
It's extreme arrogance, and it completely taints any good he thinks he may be trying to do here.
Yet another person calling me arrogant, to a guy named FECES FOR JESUS.

I've told you who God is. One day every knee will bow and confess this to the Glory of the father. I'm sorry it may not be tactfull, but again you see who you just commented to.

Do you know any christians that represent the faith well? Many on here say they do, but yet has not changed their mind at all, so sometimes you just need the cold hard truth.

The reason you address me this way, and not your friend foo for the many many many post she has toward me, that goes past offencive, is becouse she is your friend. You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok, and you will stick with the clic.

I found you laughing to cpeter the other day about when something as big as God comes into something small as man, was very offensive, but didn't address it, becouse I realize you can only act the way you are.

You say you're a good person. Maybe, but most are like those they hang around. What I see from those who attack me most is nothing less than vile spew.

Location hidden

#296737 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm telling you is Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven
And what G-d is saying is you're full of shit.

Who to believe, G-d of an extremist nutbag on a messageboard?

According to you, not only atheists, but all Hitler's Jewish victims would be in hell, Gandhi and the Dali Lama would be in hell, ANYONE that didn't know the magic words "jesus christ" would be in hell. Thank G-d Jews dont believe in hell. As I've said, its YOUR hell, YOU burn in it.

Among religious sects, there have always been and will always be those who declare themselves alone to be worthy of salvation. It is this arrogance that makes such atrocities as the crusades and the Inquisition possible. You are an opressor, millions fought and died to PREVENT your kind from taking hold.

I mean come on folks. Here is some freak on a messageboard making the claim that G-d is going to give the equvilent of a cosmic pop-quiz that sends everyone who fails to believe that Jesus is God to a fiery pit where they will burn forever in agony while all of the slovenly Christians, including nasty mass murderers who knew the magic phrase, lounge idly on puffy white clouds, playing harps and eating soy-based escargot.

I know people who have been driven away from Christianity by the actions of so called christians like YOU Gtown.

Sorry, I am not willing to worship a diety who would condemn the former and save the latter. A heaven with the likes of YOU in it would be HELL for me.

Thank you for forever turning me away from your message.

Location hidden

#296738 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? What does it MATTER what the OP's screen name is? You're ignoring - again - the message you're being given to hold onto your arrogance desperately.
I've told you who God is. One day every knee will bow and confess this to the Glory of the father.
Screw you Gtown. THIS knee will NEVER bow to your jesus. You yourself assured that.

Do you know any christians that represent the faith well? Many on here say they do, but yet has not changed their mind at all,
One does not HAVE to change minds OR hearts to represent their faith well. Mother Theresa represented her faith well, but didn't change a whole lot of minds. People right here on this forum represent their faith well, but will change no minds.

YOU on the other hand, ASSURE that minds will not be changed with your high-handed, arrogant, OPRESSIVE ways.

so sometimes you just need the cold hard truth.
You wouldn't know the cold hard truth if it was crammed up your ass so you could read it clearly up where your head is.
I found you laughing to cpeter the other day about when something as big as God comes into something small as man, was very offensive, but didn't address it,
BULLSHIT! You've "addressed" it over and over ever since. At LEAST 5 times that I count already, this is number 6.
What I see from those who attack me most is nothing less than vile spew.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Its HYSTERICAL that you see others as attacking YOU, but you ignore how you've attacked others here!

Typical blindness from the extremist.

Location hidden

#296739 May 18, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
We are told to spread the good news.
LOL THIS is you spreading the "good news"????
You hate him for his Faith, you hate him because he is a Christian, you hate hem because he is telling the truth.
I dont hate him at all, so stop lying. I find him repulsive and extremely ignorant, but "hate" is MUCH too strong an emotion to waste on stupid people.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296740 May 18, 2013
Well good morning everyone!!!

See we are going to have a real day.

Location hidden

#296741 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus I've admitted my sin and have told you and others how to be forgiven for yours,
You have NO power to tell others how to be forgiven. Particularly given you sin against others here daily. You are NOTHING Gtown. A meaningless little pissant wasting its life preaching to people that think you're a joke.

Location hidden

#296742 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you believe it's the truth, but to declare your belief as "the truth" is pure arrogance. Foo didn't "get" you "so arrogant", that was the choice you made.
EXACTLY, he likes to blame others for HIS failings.

Location hidden

#296743 May 18, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!!(except me and you of course-we are good all the time!!!!)
And when I'm NOT good, I'm careful! <<wink>>
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296744 May 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you who God is. One day every knee will bow and confess this to the Glory of the father. I'm sorry it may not be tactfull, but again you see who you just commented to.
Do you know any christians that represent the faith well? Many on here say they do, but yet has not changed their mind at all, so sometimes you just need the cold hard truth.
The reason you address me this way, and not your friend foo for the many many many post she has toward me, that goes past offencive, is becouse she is your friend. You guys have been around for sometime now, telling others why abortion is ok, and you will stick with the clic.
I found you laughing to cpeter the other day about when something as big as God comes into something small as man, was very offensive, but didn't address it, becouse I realize you can only act the way you are.
You say you're a good person. Maybe, but most are like those they hang around. What I see from those who attack me most is nothing less than vile spew.
Good morning G
I posted something to Spooner for you about this subject on the other forum and here to you last nite.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,480,077
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 min Rudolpho Laspari 10,714
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue Trojan 32,714
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Tue louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,892
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jan 15 Rosa_Winkel 258,461
More from around the web