Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,214
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#295829 May 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, I'd missed that.
Talk to yourself much?
Gtown71

United States

#295830 May 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for a brain Gtown, because your stupidity is truly sickening.
I agree I'm not super smart person, but a child can understand simple things like a person starving to death, and babies inside a woman is a baby, yet continue with your word games, you're pretty good at it.:)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295831 May 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a pagan from the culture of death could speak of a beautiful death.
Although your kind are often afraid of death, not everyone is. Oftentimes, death is a welcome comfort after years of pain. My grandmother had what our family calls a 'beautiful death', she got to speak to each of us that could come on her last day, she was lucid, and for the first time in months wasn't in pain. She then fell asleep and slipped away surrounded by her loved ones.

We should ALL hope to go as gracefully, swiftly and yes - beautifully as she did.

Location hidden

#295832 May 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. Be prepared for the lesbian and homo proabortion pagans to attack you for telling it like it is.
Great show of your xianity there Tomtom.@@
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#295833 May 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Loved that episode! I started collecting by accident when I inherited by grandfathers, a hand made one that's just georgous!
<quoted text>
LOL Your kitchen was hand carved??? Bet THAT took some time! <<grin>>
lol.

Would up value of of my House a lot..for sure

This one though was a music box and had a lite.neither work ..but it's a memento of my dad..

Location hidden

#295834 May 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
He has you and the other proabortion pagans pegged, you faux Jew lezbo.
And yet ANOTHER shining example of Tomtom's so called "christianity".

Location hidden

#295835 May 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
This man was Not in a coma,
Then there's no comparison, since the discussion was about PVS you moron.
and yes his wife a daughter was feeding him jello. When all the bells started going off, the black nurse came in, began to acess him, and looked at his wife, and asked what was his code?
The "black" nurse? ROFLMAO And what POSSIBLE difference does it make that she was black? Do you think by adding bullshit details that it makes your story more believable?

But again, no nurse is going to ask a visitor what his "code" is.
She replied, what? Do you mean he's dying??? The black nurse lady said yes mam.
AGAIN, bullshit. Nurses wont tell a visitor something like that, particularly when they're just walking in on someone who's awake, alert and chokeing.
Maybe courts and nursing homes are different here, then where you live.
Nursing standards are the same nationwide you dumb thing. And what the hell does COURTS have to do with anything???

Location hidden

#295836 May 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to yourself much?
Nope, I dont talk to myself at all moron. If you're suggesting that I'm the same poster as BOH, you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Yeah fool, I hopped a plane to where? North Carolina? JUST so I could change names and mess with the likes of you?? ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!

Sorry azzhole, I have no problem calling you out for the fool you are under the name I've always used, and with no need to hide my ISP.

Location hidden

#295837 May 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree I'm not super smart person, but a child can understand simple things like a person starving to death, and babies inside a woman is a baby, yet continue with your word games, you're pretty good at it.:)
I dont have to play games Gtown, I have the intelligence to understand that the FACT is that removing ANH from a patient does NOT make them starve to death.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#295838 May 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it last nite ROse, but here it is again for you.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/terri-schia...
Read that thanks..was saying to Katie. SHE says she posted a link I missed that says about her condition in hospital. Being on ventilator..wondered if she had done order etc. like how aggressive were they in saving her in the first place

The more I read on her the more tragic the whole thing is..and I am thinking like what the autopsy said on broken bones..and hubby thinking the parents tried to kill her with a needle(which is weird since he was the one wanting to let her go)

This was a tragedy gone nuts for a lot of reasons. IMO

Location hidden

#295839 May 13, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>lol.
Would up value of of my House a lot..for sure
This one though was a music box and had a lite.neither work ..but it's a memento of my dad..
Ohhhhh... old hand made German music boxes can be worth a LOT of money!! Not that you want to sell it, but it might pay to take it to a jeweler to see if you can't get it fixed!
worships reality

United States

#295840 May 13, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Something like that..hoping they are just hung up on one charge or something and not totally hung..like one knucklehead who thinks he is persecuted or something..even the world's greatest proponent for choice could by look at those pictures and hear the testimony. And think. this guy was doing women any factors...Maybe it's the born babies they are divided on..But some of these hadn't even been aborted..Just delivered..that's murder in any book.
Oh well..Just think about O J to know juries aren't perfect.
interestingly enough cpeter continues to ignore the "oj" factor. can we state definitively that oj did nothing wrong based on the not guilty verdict?
worships reality

United States

#295841 May 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I'll apologize for thinking you are one of those posters who believes restrictions grant fetuses limited rights. Will still hang on to that other post for a while, though. Eventually, you'll show me I wasn't mistaken about your stance.
apology accepted. try to avoid making false and baseless accusations in the future ok?
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#295842 May 13, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want folks to be sad at my passing. I'm nuttier than squirrel poop, which cracks everyone up, and I'd want them to to remember me that way in my passing. Besides, doing something totally off the charts as a send off in death is totally up my alley. Everyone knows when I croak, I want to be cremated. While I'm being reduced to ashes, The Trammps "Disco Inferno(Burn Baby Burn) has to be playing in the background. When all is said and done, mix my ashes with those of my pets(so we can finally be together forever) and sprinkle some of us on the ivy at Wrigley Field and on the ice at the United Center so that we can spend eternity with my beloved Cubs and Blackhawks. The rest of us can be put in an empty RC bottle and kept on top of the tv, lol. I told my family if they don't do this, I'll make a point to come back and haunt them and be the ghost that every Mexican family has in their house(not counting El Cucuy who lives in the closet), ROFLMAO!! ;o)
Well I hope the cause of your death is seeing the Blackhawks lose game 7 of the Stanley cup finals on a penalty shot. It must be a penalty shot because then you would have suffered before the shot.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#295843 May 13, 2013
Suffering REQUIRES consciousness, idiot. Why do you think they administer anesthetics for surgery? Unless you can use a topical block for specific areas, you have to put the patient under. When the patient has no consciousness, there is no pain.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be the ,Queen of the Ball, and grate at trolling for twinks but you have no way of knowing what she felt.
Gtown71

United States

#295844 May 13, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want folks to be sad at my passing. I'm nuttier than squirrel poop, which cracks everyone up, and I'd want them to to remember me that way in my passing. Besides, doing something totally off the charts as a send off in death is totally up my alley. Everyone knows when I croak, I want to be cremated. While I'm being reduced to ashes, The Trammps "Disco Inferno(Burn Baby Burn) has to be playing in the background. When all is said and done, mix my ashes with those of my pets(so we can finally be together forever) and sprinkle some of us on the ivy at Wrigley Field and on the ice at the United Center so that we can spend eternity with my beloved Cubs and Blackhawks. The rest of us can be put in an empty RC bottle and kept on top of the tv, lol. I told my family if they don't do this, I'll make a point to come back and haunt them and be the ghost that every Mexican family has in their house(not counting El Cucuy who lives in the closet), ROFLMAO!! ;o)
Yes, when I die, they will only be looking at the shell, becouse the nut will be gone.

I also think I'll have my birth date 1971, and my born again date 2000, then my death date, still pending ;)

With the words ye must be born again.

Indianapolis

#295845 May 13, 2013
Only a coward who cannot deal with reality fears death. A peaceful, painless death is certainly beautiful. My mother suffered in her last days; she wanted only to leave the hospital and go home. We arranged it and brought her home. Within a day, she was at peace and no longer suffering; she passed away with the most relaxed countenance I may have ever seen. We all miss her, but are glad she got what she wanted. Yes, a beautiful death indeed.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a pagan from the culture of death could speak of a beautiful death.

Indianapolis

#295846 May 13, 2013
Ummm...I presume the pets are already deceased? I can't condone committing suttee with the pets.

Cremation takes time, you may need to hunt down the extended dance mix of "burn baby burn". There's also "we didn't start the fire", "hot stuff", "hot child in the city", and "light my fire".
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#295847 May 13, 2013
He is innocent of the murder unless you have incontrovertible proof that he did it. You have nothing but suspicions. That isnt proof of malfeasance, idiot.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
interestingly enough cpeter continues to ignore the "oj" factor. can we state definitively that oj did nothing wrong based on the not guilty verdict?
Gtown71

United States

#295849 May 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have to play games Gtown, I have the intelligence to understand that the FACT is that removing ANH from a patient does NOT make them starve to death.
When you remove food and /or water from a person long enough, they die. It's pretty simple, but you like to blurr the lines.

The same would happen to a new born babe, if you were concerned about such.

Terrie layed there untill she died from lack of water /food.

If you were to do a dog the same way, you would be facing charges, yet that's the world we live in, thanks to folks who think like you, and like I used to, BEFORE I met God, and He saved my soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,124,809
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 25 min Bruin For Life 27,906
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Thetruth 229,916
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr PittsfieldObserver 439
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr black man1 1,486
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr RisaRainbow 201,189
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE