Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,890)

Showing posts 277,781 - 277,800 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
RAZZ..even Pope Paul acknowledged the faith of Protestants. We believe in God..not a Church..And not gonna get started on that again.
Do you realize that you contradicted what you said ..We are,forgiven as we forgive..But you are so mad at the people on here it cones across unforgiving. Please read what you said.
I think Most of the people here are sincere in wanting to help women.
I personally do not agree that whole scale abortion in the end will do this. I think abortion is a poor choice for a woman and I believe many women suffer later for it. Esp when they see ultrasounds and feel their babies move..later in life. We know God can heal their pain..
But sorry to say attacking sincere people because you don't agree is not the way yo express belief in a MERCIFUL Lord. Condemning a woman who has aborted which I saw someone do a couple of years ago..is also not the way to go.It can make people turn on God......
.Only my opinion..Take it for what it's worth.Peace
Rosesz, you are absolutely correct. The words that Razzmatazz/sasssylicious writes to and about people who don't agree with her religious philosophy (even a devout Christian such as yourself) contradict what she just wrote about forgiveness. My understanding is that Jesus is compassion and pure love, personified, yet she behaves in a manner directly opposed to His teachings. She makes no effort to be forgiving. In fact, she revels in her complete lack of grace. Thank you for showing what a Christian should be.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day to the real Mothers who did not kill their own unborn children. They do not deserve any honor.
Your extremism is showing again.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that you crave the attention of the pagans but you advocate a slippery slope to hedonistic paganism. Do you support abortion? If you do you are proabortion. To support the choice is to support the choice of abortion. I8t is really that simple.
In your zeal to bend Christianity to cover the proabortion pagans on this thread, you are losing yourself in their paganism.
Read their posts, they hate Christianity, they hate Christians. They accept you because you apologize to them about everything, you apologize for real Christians. You tell them Jesus is fine with there heathen ways. You know better if you are a real Christian.
They only like Christians that basically renounce what it means to be a Christian. They are all fallen Christians that have embraced the dogma of Satan.
I will pray for your soul. Will they?
Your extremism is showing again.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with some of what you said..But he obviously knew about God . We have no way to know the STATE of his soul AT THE MOMENT of death.
From what I have learned..AFTER. is too late. Maybe I misread you.
Knutter makes this stuff up as she goes along.

Happy Mothers Day Rose and to all of the Mom's here!
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day to all. With God's blessings to you and yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to take a religion class or two or three.
Take your own advice Knutbar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day to the real Mothers who did not kill their own unborn children. They do not deserve any honor.
Real christian of ya there Tommychild.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They only like Christians that basically renounce what it means to be a Christian.
Uh no. You've renounced Christianity, and nobody can stand you, so you prove your own lie with your own words son.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Rosesz, you are absolutely correct. The words that Razzmatazz/sasssylicious writes to and about people who don't agree with her religious philosophy (even a devout Christian such as yourself) contradict what she just wrote about forgiveness. My understanding is that Jesus is compassion and pure love, personified, yet she behaves in a manner directly opposed to His teachings. She makes no effort to be forgiving. In fact, she revels in her complete lack of grace. Thank you for showing what a Christian should be.
Jesus was so full of compassion that He forgave those who crucified Him

I think RAZZ loves God in her way.

Peace and Happy Mothers Day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE YOU TO KNOW, IS SHE STARVED TO DEATH.
One more instance of Gtown's stupidity. No son, she did NOT "starve to death", any more than the literally THOUSANDS of people that have ANH removed so they can pass naturally and peacefully. It takes a hell of a lot longer to die by starvation than the week it took Terri. Terri Schiavo was effectively brain dead. NO brain activity. She had autonomic reactions ONLY. She didn't see her mother or anyone else, she was BLIND as WELL as brain dead. ZERO brain stem activity.

You shouldn't mouth off about things you know NOTHING about.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutter makes this stuff up as she goes along.
Happy Mothers Day Rose and to all of the Mom's here!
THANKS
AND hope you have a great day also.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Still bitter about the hanger marks on your forehead?
<quoted text>
He's an idiot. He doesn't even realize that he said women who are mothers and who didn't have abortions don't deserve any honor.

That's what happens when you are so full of hate, it makes you stupid.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think the "in between land " that's being taught in many "christian " denominations is very dangerous.. luke chapter 16 tells us what happens to Lazaruth and the rich man. Notice "even though I misspelled his name. Lol " lazaruth was "KNOW "of God and was in Heaven. The rich man had no name, becouse he went to hell. The last thing a damned person hears is depart from Me, ye workers of iniquty, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!
It is appointed once for man to die, and then face the judgement.
Only God and tiller knows where he went, but he either went to Heaven "as a baby christian who was struggling over what he did for a living, since non of us wakes up perfect after salvation " or he went to Hell the momment he breathed his last breath.
Still perpetuating the lies of your religion, I see.

Get back to us when you have any evidence to back up your never ending, religious BS.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he COULD, but why bother? He already spelled out the requirements for the Messiah, and it wasn't your jesus. A son would not be g-d BTW. Idiot.
I just wondered if you thought He could.

You believe He didn't and I believe He did. are each entittled to our own beliefs without ridicule.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
One more instance of Gtown's stupidity. No son, she did NOT "starve to death", any more than the literally THOUSANDS of people that have ANH removed so they can pass naturally and peacefully. It takes a hell of a lot longer to die by starvation than the week it took Terri. Terri Schiavo was effectively brain dead. NO brain activity. She had autonomic reactions ONLY. She didn't see her mother or anyone else, she was BLIND as WELL as brain dead. ZERO brain stem activity.
You shouldn't mouth off about things you know NOTHING about.
I must just say I strongly disagree with you, and maybe it was about 13 days, but either way she was breathing on her own. Heart beating on its own. They removed feeding tube, and she starved to death, but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM :)
you're my new mommy on topix :)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Still perpetuating the lies of your religion, I see.
Get back to us when you have any evidence to back up your never ending, religious BS.
I pray you don't wait untill you have your "proof"!!!

If Hell is real, and I believe it is! If you go to Hell, it will be over Gods only begotten Sons Body, and you will remain there for all of eternity. Those who love you and are in Heaven, will have you wiped from their memory by God Himself.

Please consider the consiquences of your actions feces, this is not a game, and you may be as vile and rebellious as you wish with me, if you want to look cool, or whatever??? But when it is you by yourself, I truly pray you ask yourself this question - WHAT IF I'M WRONG, AND GTOWN IS RIGHT ABOUT GOD -HEAVEN -HELL.

YOU have No proof the ain't real???!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was so full of compassion that He forgave those who crucified Him
I think RAZZ loves God in her way.
Peace and Happy Mothers Day.
Well said :)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD AND sounds like his brothers should be arrested too. Wish they would do worse!!#!
Aren't you rushing to judgement?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, just an FYI. The medical definition of abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term.
What you describe above is abortion. Pregnancies are aborted, not fetuses. We say "aborting fetuses" (and i just did by repeating someone else's example), but it's not accurate.
One of the problems in this particular thread is that few on opposite sides of the aisle talk the same language or use the same definitions for the same words.
That contributes to the confusion as well.
So that no one is confused, what does an abortion do to a fetus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,781 - 277,800 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Aura Mytha 216,398
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Fight On 26,078
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••