Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
277,741 - 277,760 of 305,390 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day to all. With God's blessings to you and yours.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to take a religion class or two or three.
Take your own advice Knutbar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day to the real Mothers who did not kill their own unborn children. They do not deserve any honor.
Real christian of ya there Tommychild.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They only like Christians that basically renounce what it means to be a Christian.
Uh no. You've renounced Christianity, and nobody can stand you, so you prove your own lie with your own words son.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Rosesz, you are absolutely correct. The words that Razzmatazz/sasssylicious writes to and about people who don't agree with her religious philosophy (even a devout Christian such as yourself) contradict what she just wrote about forgiveness. My understanding is that Jesus is compassion and pure love, personified, yet she behaves in a manner directly opposed to His teachings. She makes no effort to be forgiving. In fact, she revels in her complete lack of grace. Thank you for showing what a Christian should be.
Jesus was so full of compassion that He forgave those who crucified Him

I think RAZZ loves God in her way.

Peace and Happy Mothers Day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE YOU TO KNOW, IS SHE STARVED TO DEATH.
One more instance of Gtown's stupidity. No son, she did NOT "starve to death", any more than the literally THOUSANDS of people that have ANH removed so they can pass naturally and peacefully. It takes a hell of a lot longer to die by starvation than the week it took Terri. Terri Schiavo was effectively brain dead. NO brain activity. She had autonomic reactions ONLY. She didn't see her mother or anyone else, she was BLIND as WELL as brain dead. ZERO brain stem activity.

You shouldn't mouth off about things you know NOTHING about.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutter makes this stuff up as she goes along.
Happy Mothers Day Rose and to all of the Mom's here!
THANKS
AND hope you have a great day also.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Still bitter about the hanger marks on your forehead?
<quoted text>
He's an idiot. He doesn't even realize that he said women who are mothers and who didn't have abortions don't deserve any honor.

That's what happens when you are so full of hate, it makes you stupid.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think the "in between land " that's being taught in many "christian " denominations is very dangerous.. luke chapter 16 tells us what happens to Lazaruth and the rich man. Notice "even though I misspelled his name. Lol " lazaruth was "KNOW "of God and was in Heaven. The rich man had no name, becouse he went to hell. The last thing a damned person hears is depart from Me, ye workers of iniquty, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!
It is appointed once for man to die, and then face the judgement.
Only God and tiller knows where he went, but he either went to Heaven "as a baby christian who was struggling over what he did for a living, since non of us wakes up perfect after salvation " or he went to Hell the momment he breathed his last breath.
Still perpetuating the lies of your religion, I see.

Get back to us when you have any evidence to back up your never ending, religious BS.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he COULD, but why bother? He already spelled out the requirements for the Messiah, and it wasn't your jesus. A son would not be g-d BTW. Idiot.
I just wondered if you thought He could.

You believe He didn't and I believe He did. are each entittled to our own beliefs without ridicule.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
One more instance of Gtown's stupidity. No son, she did NOT "starve to death", any more than the literally THOUSANDS of people that have ANH removed so they can pass naturally and peacefully. It takes a hell of a lot longer to die by starvation than the week it took Terri. Terri Schiavo was effectively brain dead. NO brain activity. She had autonomic reactions ONLY. She didn't see her mother or anyone else, she was BLIND as WELL as brain dead. ZERO brain stem activity.
You shouldn't mouth off about things you know NOTHING about.
I must just say I strongly disagree with you, and maybe it was about 13 days, but either way she was breathing on her own. Heart beating on its own. They removed feeding tube, and she starved to death, but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM :)
you're my new mommy on topix :)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Still perpetuating the lies of your religion, I see.
Get back to us when you have any evidence to back up your never ending, religious BS.
I pray you don't wait untill you have your "proof"!!!

If Hell is real, and I believe it is! If you go to Hell, it will be over Gods only begotten Sons Body, and you will remain there for all of eternity. Those who love you and are in Heaven, will have you wiped from their memory by God Himself.

Please consider the consiquences of your actions feces, this is not a game, and you may be as vile and rebellious as you wish with me, if you want to look cool, or whatever??? But when it is you by yourself, I truly pray you ask yourself this question - WHAT IF I'M WRONG, AND GTOWN IS RIGHT ABOUT GOD -HEAVEN -HELL.

YOU have No proof the ain't real???!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was so full of compassion that He forgave those who crucified Him
I think RAZZ loves God in her way.
Peace and Happy Mothers Day.
Well said :)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD AND sounds like his brothers should be arrested too. Wish they would do worse!!#!
Aren't you rushing to judgement?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, just an FYI. The medical definition of abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term.
What you describe above is abortion. Pregnancies are aborted, not fetuses. We say "aborting fetuses" (and i just did by repeating someone else's example), but it's not accurate.
One of the problems in this particular thread is that few on opposite sides of the aisle talk the same language or use the same definitions for the same words.
That contributes to the confusion as well.
So that no one is confused, what does an abortion do to a fetus?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So that no one is confused, what does an abortion do to a fetus?
Flushes it out of the uterus, usually....

Often, without any interference from anyone.

Spontaneous abortion happens more often than the planned kind.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Real christian of ya there Tommychild.
He is a real Chrisian.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Flushes it out of the uterus, usually....
Often, without any interference from anyone.
Spontaneous abortion happens more often than the planned kind.
Fetuses that are intentionally flushed out usually healthy and have beating hearts and are taking form. That seems quite different than a natural abortion where a fetus isn't implanting right or is not thriving.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The schiavo case was very much like my father's. It took two days for my father's body to stop functioning on its own. Fortunately, his family wasn't interfering in the process.

Terri was NOT coming back, no matter how much her insane family said she was. They interfered in his right to guardianship for years. Yes, he tried to move on, because his wife was dead in very meaningful way. Eventually, her family had to be banned from the hospital; her siblings tied to feed her orally. If you think starvation is a nasty way to go, look up death by aspiration. However, there was no suffering; terri's upper brain function was nil. The autopsy showed her brain had shrunk to a third of its original size, a process that takes years. She was dead long before her body stopped. There was no murder.

Pretty much every medical procedure is godless; it's a scientific process, not a religious one.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your father.
I clearly see a difference in unplugging a machine that is keeping one breathing or heart beating, when they can no longer do so, with no hope of ever doing so, and those who are otherwise healthy and being killed.
Just like a baby dying in it's mothers womb, and an otherwise healthy baby being killed and then removed.
Perhaps you remember the Terrie Shiavo case, where her husband wanted her feeding tube removed, against her parents wishes?
He had already moved on and was shacking up with another woman, but I geuss it bothered him, having a wife alive. Terrie breathed on her own, her heart beat on it's on. She would have tears go down her face, when she heard her mothers voice. She couldn't feed herself???!!!??
The feeding tube was removed, and about 9 days later she DIED.
WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE YOU TO KNOW, IS SHE STARVED TO DEATH.
Think as you will, but the judges, and hubby, and all involved will meet God one day as murderers.
I can only pray they get saved just like this sinner did.
JESUS TRULY SAVES.
Again I'm sorry for your loss, but to me there is a huge difference in what happened to your father, and what happened to terri shiavo.
I see a day comming soon, where we will have no need for nursing homes, when you get to the point of having to be taken care of, then you will be.put down like a dog.
I see a day comming soon, where post birth abortions will take place "legaly " since I'm sure there are already many done, out of over 3,500 daily abortions. That's 1 out of every 4 kids, which many on here seem to think are great numbers, and we should be thankful they "allowed " those kids to live.
I was once for abortion rights, but I was once for any and all unGodlyness.
No matter how one views it -Abortion is a sick, Godless, selfish act, but having said that, you cannot redo what's been done. There are many things I wish I could redo in my own life. I just pray all who know not God, will know Him, BEFORE they die, and accept His Free gift "for us" of salvation, that cost Him, His Only Begotten Son.
He came "lived a perfect life "the kind we cannot "died for us "you and me "took on ALL Sin "past, present, future, and went to Hell, where He took the keys of Hell, and came out Victorious over death, Hell, and the grave.
What a deal, just agree with God!!!
I did over 12 years ago and met a God, I didn't believe exsisted, it is my hearts prayer, that many on here do the same, before they meet a Hell, they don't believe in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min KiMare 225,659
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min PDUPONT 1,096,124
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••