Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322153 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295601 May 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sitting in church makes a person a child of God, like sitting in a garage makes a person a car.
Many within the "church" are saved, children of God, many are damned, even many many who hold high positions and are at the top. Christ for certain taught that.
I will say, it don't look good for tiller, as the bible says we shall know them by their fruit, and his fruit was rotten. Yet only he knows and God knows if he's in Heaven or Hell. I don't believe in any in between place.
I believe luke 16 tells about what happens to the.lost and saved at death.
Christ didn't come for the saved,He came for the sinner. No one is damned, we can all be forgiven , even Tiller and Hitler. The thing is we have the moral responseblity to uphold God and His laws and telling people that what they are doing is wrong is not judging, if that is judging, then we can't tell our kids that they are doimg wrong. And no one is damned unless he or she won't ask for forgiveness. God loves everyone, its our choice to do good or to do evil and we all should forgive.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295603 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ didn't come for the saved,He came for the sinner. No one is damned, we can all be forgiven , even Tiller and Hitler. The thing is we have the moral responseblity to uphold God and His laws and telling people that what they are doing is wrong is not judging, if that is judging, then we can't tell our kids that they are doimg wrong. And no one is damned unless he or she won't ask for forgiveness. God loves everyone, its our choice to do good or to do evil and we all should forgive.
Get a clue: We're not your kids.

Take your personal responsibility to your 'god' seriously - I wouldn't expect any less. But if your 'god' needs you to tell everyone else what they're doing wrong, he's not much in the 'omnicient' or 'omnipresent' department. Personal responsibility for following one's religion is all well and good - but the rest of us don't bear responsibility for following YOUR religion.
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295604 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand, we are not to stay back and watch themselves fall from Grace. If its a sin and morally wrong its your responsebility to say so, and that is not judging. I for one think you are for pro choice because of what you say about so called jusgement. And its Christian belief that you can ask for forgiveness when you meet Christ face to face. I think you need to take a religion class or two or three.

Obviously we do not go to the same same classes. I will not wait until after I die..though I will I am sure thank Jesus for living me enough to take my sin to the cross. Also Say I am sorry..

You can interpret it however you wish..truly. just never heard of your way..

BUT I WAS VERY CLEAR ON HOW I view abortion. I hate that it occurs. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY WAYS TO SAY THAT.Every post I make on the subject says that..I mist certainly cannot judge a woman who has one as that is up to my Lord and yours. DO I hope she makes a different choice..of course..And aside from concerns for life..this is personal thing..

Anyway. Said it over and over. PEACE
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295605 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>If Tiller was going to church and committing murder.... and was still practicing that would make him damned. This is a teaching moment. Unless that man confessed and said he was sorry , then he is alright with God, but he had no intention of stopping his slaughterhouse. Even if he were to ask for forgiveness after death, he would never be on the same level or meet his victims in heaven. NEVER. Christ taught this.
Have to add this. CHRIST did say My house has many mansions..And we will be rewarded or lose rewards in heaven..if we get there. BUT you cannot say what heaven will be like it who we will meet there.

You are again saying things that most Christians do not believe..And it us up to God to decide what we experience in heaven. REALLY..

NEVER ONCE did I hear a nun victories say they knew anything like that. THEY DON'T and neither do you.
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295606 May 11, 2013
...nun or priest..

Jazz..you may have a very strong faith. You say a lot if things that are true..especially about any sin being forgiven..But then you go into things that have no basis..And you make accusations that are not true.

I have to say this confuses maybe people who do not share your faith..peace

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295607 May 11, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I located cpeter...
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130510/n...
Why are you googling molesting peacocks? Says more about you imo.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295608 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand, we are not to stay back and watch themselves fall from Grace. If its a sin and morally wrong its your responsebility to say so, and that is not judging. I for one think you are for pro choice because of what you say about so called jusgement. And its Christian belief that you can ask for forgiveness when you meet Christ face to face. I think you need to take a religion class or two or three.
She has pretty said it's morally wrong and a sin she just isn't as rude about it as you are. I think you're bothered by the fact that she can disagree and still maintain the respect of those with differing opinions. That is what a discussion is K&P. Perhaps you should take a class or two or three about having class.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295609 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
I HAVE TO SAY, I apologize for some of what I said about after death..should have saud

While it is unbiblical as far as I know.
GOD IS EXCEEDINGLY MERCIFUL and it does say we will be judged by what we knew. He is able to do His will and He does not lie. Everything I have read says we are saved in this life.
But in the end every knee shall bow to Messiah..if we are here we will know Him for sure. Peace

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295610 May 11, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She has pretty said it's morally wrong and a sin she just isn't as rude about it as you are. I think you're bothered by the fact that she can disagree and still maintain the respect of those with differing opinions. That is what a discussion is K&P. Perhaps you should take a class or two or three about having class.
Good to know I was as unequivocal as I thought I was:)
My my clumsy thumbs gets tired as I go on and on ..lol

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295611 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>when you come face to face you can ask for forgiveness. Judging Till is not wrong, and we should teach what he did was very wrong and very evil. You need to go back and learn that saying someone is wrong and what they do is a sin is not exactly judgemental.
Go stuff yourself with another cucumber.

I promise not to judge you for it.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295612 May 11, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you googling molesting peacocks? Says more about you imo.
Is that what that link is..I was afraid to click on it..That is a person who is disrespectful of others beliefs before they type a word..IMO
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295613 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. So you learned that anyone can die and go before God and ask for forgiveness??? I am sure most do ask when they see The glory..And realize they ate being judged. So you are right there...But I am speaking if Christian belief..
BUT WHAt I learned is that judgement comes from God based on what we did..mainly accept salvation through Christ on the cross..that He took our sins..all of them...any kind...But we accept that it or don't. Our choice while we are alive.
He looks at us through His Son..
I AM PRETTY SURE the RCC teaches the same. We did learn you can have a perfect act of contrition BEFORE you die (Catholic terminology)
Never heard of after..
OBVIUOSLY OTHER faiths teach differently..we all will find out.
About speaking out about abortion..That is what we are doing. I THINK IT IS WRONG..AND if you look at my last post....
I THINK it would be mire constructive to try and lessen the occurrence.Find some common ground on both sides.
The PC side knows we think it is wrong and don't like Rollers actions.
The thing is..only God or a jury can judge the person.
And He will
Christ won't forgive you if you won't forgive others. In protestant faiths, they didn't wan't to follow what the Catholic Church taught, which is what Christ taught so they made up their own rules that is why there are so many denominations, they get mad and leave. You are hung up with thinking that it isn't okay to tell someone that they are sinning. Abortion is hidious and filthy no nice way to stand up to someone who upholds it, abortion is demonic and the pro choicers here are infested or close to it with demons, you have to be to support such an evil act.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295614 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ won't forgive you if you won't forgive others. In protestant faiths, they didn't wan't to follow what the Catholic Church taught, which is what Christ taught so they made up their own rules that is why there are so many denominations, they get mad and leave. You are hung up with thinking that it isn't okay to tell someone that they are sinning. Abortion is hidious and filthy no nice way to stand up to someone who upholds it, abortion is demonic and the pro choicers here are infested or close to it with demons, you have to be to support such an evil act.
RAZZ..even Pope Paul acknowledged the faith of Protestants. We believe in God..not a Church..And not gonna get started on that again.

Do you realize that you contradicted what you said ..We are,forgiven as we forgive..But you are so mad at the people on here it cones across unforgiving. Please read what you said.

I think Most of the people here are sincere in wanting to help women.

I personally do not agree that whole scale abortion in the end will do this. I think abortion is a poor choice for a woman and I believe many women suffer later for it. Esp when they see ultrasounds and feel their babies move..later in life. We know God can heal their pain..

But sorry to say attacking sincere people because you don't agree is not the way yo express belief in a MERCIFUL Lord. Condemning a woman who has aborted which I saw someone do a couple of years ago..is also not the way to go.It can make people turn on God......
.Only my opinion..Take it for what it's worth.Peace
Gtown71

United States

#295615 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so you don't think either that salvation can come AFTER DEATH.???
Maybe she misspoke or I misunderstood.
No, I think the "in between land " that's being taught in many "christian " denominations is very dangerous.. luke chapter 16 tells us what happens to Lazaruth and the rich man. Notice "even though I misspelled his name. Lol " lazaruth was "KNOW "of God and was in Heaven. The rich man had no name, becouse he went to hell. The last thing a damned person hears is depart from Me, ye workers of iniquty, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!

It is appointed once for man to die, and then face the judgement.

Only God and tiller knows where he went, but he either went to Heaven "as a baby christian who was struggling over what he did for a living, since non of us wakes up perfect after salvation " or he went to Hell the momment he breathed his last breath.

The reason many books were left out is becouse they must be inspired and fit with all other books.:)

To send someone a message, that they can die and then ask for forgiveness, is directly against Gods word, and very very dangerous doctrine.

Once appointed for "man " to die and then they face the judgement.
To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.

Each.person meets their creator at death, and are judged. If their name is written in the Lambs book of life, they go to Heaven, if not the go to Hell, and are seperated from all others and Gods presence forever. Then wiped from our memmories as we go to Heaven.

People must try and avoid Jesus Christ, becouse He's always there drawing all "men " unto Him. They "like I used to be " just don't know it, and let the cares of this world choke out anything He uses to get their attention.
rosesz

Dublin, Ireland

#295616 May 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think the "in between land " that's being taught in many "christian " denominations is very dangerous.. luke chapter 16 tells us what happens to Lazaruth and the rich man. Notice "even though I misspelled his name. Lol " lazaruth was "KNOW "of God and was in Heaven. The rich man had no name, becouse he went to hell. The last thing a damned person hears is depart from Me, ye workers of iniquty, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!
It is appointed once for man to die, and then face the judgement.
Only God and tiller knows where he went, but he either went to Heaven "as a baby christian who was struggling over what he did for a living, since non of us wakes up perfect after salvation " or he went to Hell the momment he breathed his last breath.
The reason many books were left out is becouse they must be inspired and fit with all other books.:)
To send someone a message, that they can die and then ask for forgiveness, is directly against Gods word, and very very dangerous doctrine.
Once appointed for "man " to die and then they face the judgement.
To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.
Each.person meets their creator at death, and are judged. If their name is written in the Lambs book of life, they go to Heaven, if not the go to Hell, and are seperated from all others and Gods presence forever. Then wiped from our memmories as we go to Heaven.
People must try and avoid Jesus Christ, becouse He's always there drawing all "men " unto Him. They "like I used to be " just don't know it, and let the cares of this world choke out anything He uses to get their attention.
I did say to her that while I think her belief is not biblical or Catholic that I know of..Our God is MERCIFUL and he judges us by what we knew of Him.. so while I think acceptance of Go's is done by faith in life..God can do as He chooses.

What on earth in between land
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295617 May 11, 2013
Do you mean purgatory or limbo. Or is this something new
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#295618 May 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Okay, I have to go get ready to go out to dinner with the family. Happy Mother's Day to the moms, if I don't get back on.
Happy Mothers Day to the real Mothers who did not kill their own unborn children. They do not deserve any honor.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#295619 May 11, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
RAZZ..even Pope Paul acknowledged the faith of Protestants. We believe in God..not a Church..And not gonna get started on that again.
Do you realize that you contradicted what you said ..We are,forgiven as we forgive..But you are so mad at the people on here it cones across unforgiving. Please read what you said.
I think Most of the people here are sincere in wanting to help women.
I personally do not agree that whole scale abortion in the end will do this. I think abortion is a poor choice for a woman and I believe many women suffer later for it. Esp when they see ultrasounds and feel their babies move..later in life. We know God can heal their pain..
But sorry to say attacking sincere people because you don't agree is not the way yo express belief in a MERCIFUL Lord. Condemning a woman who has aborted which I saw someone do a couple of years ago..is also not the way to go.It can make people turn on God......
.Only my opinion..Take it for what it's worth.Peace
I realize that you crave the attention of the pagans but you advocate a slippery slope to hedonistic paganism. Do you support abortion? If you do you are proabortion. To support the choice is to support the choice of abortion. I8t is really that simple.
In your zeal to bend Christianity to cover the proabortion pagans on this thread, you are losing yourself in their paganism.

Read their posts, they hate Christianity, they hate Christians. They accept you because you apologize to them about everything, you apologize for real Christians. You tell them Jesus is fine with there heathen ways. You know better if you are a real Christian.

They only like Christians that basically renounce what it means to be a Christian. They are all fallen Christians that have embraced the dogma of Satan.

I will pray for your soul. Will they?
Gtown71

United States

#295620 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ didn't come for the saved,He came for the sinner. No one is damned, we can all be forgiven , even Tiller and Hitler. The thing is we have the moral responseblity to uphold God and His laws and telling people that what they are doing is wrong is not judging, if that is judging, then we can't tell our kids that they are doimg wrong. And no one is damned unless he or she won't ask for forgiveness. God loves everyone, its our choice to do good or to do evil and we all should forgive.
Yes I agree Any and All can be saved. Christ comes to us while we are yet sinners, for it is the Only way He can. He comes down to us, since we could never get to Him.

Although I really believe one must decide what they do with God while they are alive, and Luke 16 was a real story about a lost rich man, and a begger who God knew his name.

Tiller, Hitler, any could be saved, but judging by their ftuit "it don't look good " for either.

Only a person and God knows for certain who is and who isn't.

Many if not most "christians " disagree with my stance on eternal security, and many other issues. Like do all suicide people go to Hell??? I say No, absolutely not. If they were saved, they were saved.

People view men in black suits with a small white collars with Godly men -some are, many are not.
Many nuns are Godly, many are not.

No different the nicodemus "a religious ruler" in Jesus's day, yet Jesus told him plainly that he knew Not God.

I believe purgatory is a very dangerous teaching, just like some jews believe all go to Heaven, even the real "bad " ones after they burn off a few sins.

God accepts those who accept His son. Clear message.
Tge death - burial - resurection -this is the gospel, the Whole gospel, and nothing but the gospel.

If any preach a different gospel, we are to let them be accursed. Many many many teach and preach a different gospel, adding baptizms, laying on of hands, many other man added things, in which God is not pleased.

The best commentator on the bible is the bible.
Yes we should always be willing to forgive others, knowing how much we were forgiven for, and we really trully do not understand just how much we are forgiven. We only think of commission sins, drunk, whoremonger, lust, greed, envy, but we sin sooo much each day by sins of ommission. Laying around day after day watching tv, on computer, phones, while soo many in the nursing homes or shut ins would love just 10 mins of our time. Those in jail, even need the love of Christ. I've been blessed to work in jail ministries, food banks, but nothing like seeing a lost, blind, person stepping from darkness, into the Light of God :)
Gtown71

United States

#295621 May 11, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Christ won't forgive you if you won't forgive others. In protestant faiths, they didn't wan't to follow what the Catholic Church taught, which is what Christ taught so they made up their own rules that is why there are so many denominations, they get mad and leave. You are hung up with thinking that it isn't okay to tell someone that they are sinning. Abortion is hidious and filthy no nice way to stand up to someone who upholds it, abortion is demonic and the pro choicers here are infested or close to it with demons, you have to be to support such an evil act.
Would you be shocked to know there is another choice other then catholic and protestants? Since the days Jesus walked the earth, He had followers, which have been called christians, who were never part of the catholic church, and for certain never came out from among her.

They preach, teach, and.put their "all " in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, for He alone is worthy!

There are still only a few "compared to the many " who call themselves christian. They are scattered out among different denominations. They live within the catholic church, baptist churches, presbetarians, episcipals, even some in the morman faith, seven day adventist, pentacostal, new pentacostal, southern baptist, free will baptist, primative baptist, yo yo ho ho baptist, lol, baptisted in Jesus Name churches, and the more I type the sadder it gets!

We are our worst enemy.

True christians can bear witness in spirit with other christians.
Know ye not, that we shall judge angels one day, in which we were made a little lower then? They look upon us and Marvel, how God could Love such a group. I have looked in the mirror many times and thought the same thing :(

May my "flesh" be crucified, and my Lord and Savior be Glorified!

Happy Mothers day to all who are mothers!!!
my.mother wasn't mother of the year, BUT she was still my mother, and I love and miss her greatlly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Coffee Party 1,657,510
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 11,904
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 35,089
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web