Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,879)

Showing posts 277,561 - 277,580 of305,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible if she's using a cell phone. The other day, I posted from my cell phone, I wasn't signed in, and it said my ISP was in New Jersey. I thought that was really strange since I live in Illinois.
Strange..And maybe the cell service isn't local. But that doesn't make sense..And personally unless your hiding?? Why does it matter. I always talk about hurricanes on their way.in FLA
But then lol I am accused of being someone else..Lol
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

And now it says I am in Seattle. I did nothing different. Just noticed!!!!!!!
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

VERY VERY ODD

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

They are considering seeking the death penalty on this Ohio man that kidnapped those girls. Seems he got more than just the one pregnant and terminated those pregnancies by way of abuse and starvation. 5 of them.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
They are considering seeking the death penalty on this Ohio man that kidnapped those girls. Seems he got more than just the one pregnant and terminated those pregnancies by way of abuse and starvation. 5 of them.
GOOD AND sounds like his brothers should be arrested too. Wish they would do worse!!#!
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
Unfortunately the defensive Will use all the foetus not baby arguments to save hide..imo. hope he gets a creepy lawyer. But some fame hound will come out of the woodwork I bet to defend him.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Hmmm. looks like now I am in Ireland. My how fast I fly..

Seriously. I can see how it gets ft laud from Miami location with my isp..Very close cities..

But Ireland from Seattle in an hour??? Wish I could teleport. Lol
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWWWWCmon. Lol
Actually if you didn't learn in the NY Catholic schools. You had to be thick..Not that you can tell by my posting..But those nuns made sure we knew our stuff..We diagrammed until we could do in our sleep..lots of state reagents exams.
Now Fla. not so much. But when I went to public high school English..I was learning stuff from seventh grade!!
I'm positive you're correct about the excellence of a Catholic School education, from having known a lot of kids who went to them. Holy Cow!! As instructors, it would seem, ya can't beat the nuns. Some of them are excellent teachers too...my cousin Anne still waxes rhapsodic to her daughters about Sister Deborah, and how much she loved that good lady.

But I digress...

What I meant to say, having used 'fundie' as an epithet, was that the Fundamentalist Christian schools in our area are not accredited institutions of learning....because they don't HAVE to be.

They graduate the 'dumber than dirt' contingent with regularity.
Perhaps they should start hiring nuns.

:)
CrabApple

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way we can support one's right to free speech without supporting the speech itself, AND supporting restrictions TO and ON that free speech.
Its not as difficult a concept as idiots like you try to pretend it is.
makes sense what do you think about the gosnell situation? do you think people should be making it a big deal?
CrabApple

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm positive you're correct about the excellence of a Catholic School education, from having known a lot of kids who went to them. Holy Cow!! As instructors, it would seem, ya can't beat the nuns. Some of them are excellent teachers too...my cousin Anne still waxes rhapsodic to her daughters about Sister Deborah, and how much she loved that good lady.
But I digress...
What I meant to say, having used 'fundie' as an epithet, was that the Fundamentalist Christian schools in our area are not accredited institutions of learning....because they don't HAVE to be.
do you look at all their grade cards? how do you know this to be a fact?
CrabApple

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
scary that people can be kidnapped for a decade before anyone notices

scary

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

rosesz wrote:
Anyone watching Grey or Scandal
I love/ hate end of season..the Lufthansa
Will Merediths baby be ok..who is the mole??
If there is a hanger..Will we remember why in September. Lol
Is Greys Anatomy still running? Wow, this is what happens when you work at night. Lol.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
Well that doesn't follow what is federally allowed; physician, clinical or hospital setting, etc. wonder if he will be charged with illegal abortions on top of the other charges.

Think he and Gosnell have anything in common... like mental state?
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

rosesz wrote:
Hmmm. looks like now I am in Ireland. My how fast I fly..
Seriously. I can see how it gets ft laud from Miami location with my isp..Very close cities..
But Ireland from Seattle in an hour??? Wish I could teleport. Lol
Well I was gonna offer to meet you at Starbucks, but you've already flown off. Must be a magic set of keys!
<chuckle>
Windy

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately the defensive Will use all the foetus not baby arguments to save hide..imo. hope he gets a creepy lawyer. But some fame hound will come out of the woodwork I bet to defend him.
Actually, if they chose, he can be charged with "Aggrivated Manslaughter".
It will not have to involve a debate over whether or not a fetus is a person, the laws have to do with terminating a pregnancy against the will of the pregnant woman.
(I saw laywers debating this on Piers Morgan last night)
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm positive you're correct about the excellence of a Catholic School education, from having known a lot of kids who went to them. Holy Cow!! As instructors, it would seem, ya can't beat the nuns. Some of them are excellent teachers too...my cousin Anne still waxes rhapsodic to her daughters about Sister Deborah, and how much she loved that good lady.
But I digress...
Not being argumentative.. But daughter went to christian one most of her school years..they had to be accredited by state ans some private accrediting agency too
Talked to a very good public school. the principal..was 5 grade..we were moving away from one area.....anyway what she said was if there was any way at all. Beg borrow steal to keep kid in private school esp for middle and high school..to pay for it as her education would be better and get her aid for college if I had to..she was a good student..this lady's grade school acted way up there..

Anyway. I AM SURE a lot is environmental. And class size is a biggie..Have opinions on that too. Lol..

But anyway she got an excellent education..Esp for Florida..she has 2 graduate degrees.
But she also knew school was her job..it gave me peace of mind while working long hours!!!!

But of course your state's may be different

Now here the big party school was one of the Catholic highs..But goes to show you parents can never rest easy!!!!
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was gonna offer to meet you at Starbucks, but you've already flown off. Must be a magic set of keys!
<chuckle>
So strange strange..now they have my city in Ireland..Wish It was Italy. Could look up ancestors..And no passport either lol
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

CrabApple wrote:
<quoted text>
makes sense what do you think about the gosnell situation? do you think people should be making it a big deal?
He is a ghoul..Kept body parts of born and unborn babies..murdered on we woman at least and mutilated others. When he got sued for the mutilation. He just skipped the abortions..delivered the babies and slit their spinal cords..He is a huge deal. IMO worse than Hannibal Lecter.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Is Greys Anatomy still running? Wow, this is what happens when you work at night. Lol.
Yes ..Check out On Demand for And.. First year they have episodes of primetime and free. BUT looks like they have the newest 5. So watch quick. CAN HAS had free series for year. Now the others have followed but on them. Can't fast forward..so quite a few to catch up on

SCANDAL IS WILD..keeps the heart racing . I have all of Revenge saved to watch all together..Easier to follow!! We get free dvr..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,561 - 277,580 of305,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,131
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Aura Mytha 223,960
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••