Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,309
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#295494 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> Laws that discriminate are begging for serious change. You agree?
No!
CrabApple

Newark, OH

#295496 May 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. A favorite argument/passtime of the PLers is to scream and yell, making false claims that women are electively aborting healthy fetuses right up until labor begins -- which is completely false and illegal.
But you claim those who support restrictions -- therefore preventing elective abortions of healthy fetuses right up to labor -- are hypocrites?
Reconcile that one for me, please.
i'm thinking this poster feels if a pro choice or a pro life person has limits to their views, they are hypocrites
that if one thinks its okay to kill the baby when 9 weeks old en utero why isn't it okay to kill the same healthy baby at 8 months en utero
and on the same token if its not okay to kill the baby en utero because it living then why is it okay to kill the baby en utero because its life began due to rape
if i'm wrong the poster can correct me

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295497 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Variations? Regarding who is and who isn't worthy? That doesn't make sense.
So Skanky, your ridiculous arguemnt doesn't make sense. WHO said ANYTHING about being "worthy" at all? Stop making shit up then acting like it was part of the discussion.
One either supports the right to kill a human life while located in the womb/uterus or they dont.
Wrong Skanky. NOBODY has to support the 'right to kill a human life' at all, and can STILL support the right of a woman to make her own medical decisions WITH restrictions.

I can't stand dishonest people who play games.
Yes Skanky, your cowardly self-loathing is quite evident.
Same goes for those who scream "her body her choice" but agree with restrictions on abortion. What deep down liars. They are full of malarkey to think anybody with a brain calls for that hypocrisy bs.
There's no hypocrisy there at all. Again, its not a hard concept. Supporting the right of one to make their own medical choice, within reason and with restrictions is NOT hypocritical at all. That YOU think it is is YOUR stupidity, not anyone elses.

Location hidden

#295498 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text>Monster Gosnell is no different than any other of those baby killers. They all work in slaughter houses where babies xie. Isn't that the career choice that they choose to be in? Abortion is unacceptable and plain down inhumane. WTF kind of person condones this vile act to another? That's a new human growing. My God,how can anyone have a conscience who supports this atrocity ? They will burn in hell. That is filthy evil.People who advocate choice to do this to an inno ent humans life should where a permanent sign around their neck that reads {{Beware of people like me}}}}.
Actually, the "beware people like me" sign would look better tattoo'd on your forehead Skanky.

Why so cowardly BTW? Just curious. Its not like you're not immediately recognizable by your rhetoric and word usage.

Its YOUR hell honey, YOU burn in it.

Location hidden

#295499 May 10, 2013
forgetaboutit wrote:
<quoted text> Laws that discriminate are begging for serious change. You agree?
There's no "discrimination" in abortion Skanky. Clearly you dont understand what discrimination is, even tho its been explained in DETAIL every time you try this stupid argument.

Location hidden

#295500 May 10, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get on me. I said he was a monster..And threats..??WhatS with that?
Personally I am not for abortion period..selectively doing away with your offspring is a terrible choice to make..
AND Once again I am not talking about an emergency delivery situation where one or both die. Or if a baby dies in the womb..those are life and death.
But this Gosnell took it all further..killing moms and born babies..
Why that warrants a threat from you I will never know. PEACE
Its Skanky JM Rose. Yet another of the regular cowardly trolls here. Disregard that idiot too.

Location hidden

#295501 May 10, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
AND Once again I am not talking about an emergency delivery situation where one or both die. Or if a baby dies in the womb..those are life and death.
Skanky doesn't believe that there's ANY reason for an "emergency situation" that would warrant abortion. Ever. For ANY reason.

SHe's said here repeatedly she'd rather her daughter die than have a life saving abortion.

The Skank ain't wrapped too tight.
Gtown71

United States

#295502 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>There's no "discrimination" in abortion Skanky. Clearly you dont understand what discrimination is, even tho its been explained in DETAIL every time you try this stupid argument.
You being an open lesbian woman, plus knowing what society would have done to you just a few years ago, SHOULD make you defend each and every voice on here. I geuss we forget the past quickly?

Perhaps you should sign up for the godless westboro baptist chuch, they will put a sign in your hand :)

Even they should be allowed to say their peace, yet if they get to close, others should be allowed to shut thrm up.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295503 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Its Skanky JM Rose. Yet another of the regular cowardly trolls here. Disregard that idiot too.
The J M is familiar. Was there another name in front of that..all these names mess with my head..oh well
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295504 May 10, 2013
CrabApple wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm thinking this poster feels if a pro choice or a pro life person has limits to their views, they are hypocrites
that if one thinks its okay to kill the baby when 9 weeks old en utero why isn't it okay to kill the same healthy baby at 8 months en utero
and on the same token if its not okay to kill the baby en utero because it living then why is it okay to kill the baby en utero because its life began due to rape
if i'm wrong the poster can correct me
Perhaps... You might be on to something.

What I do know is those countries who have little to no restrictions on abortion have lower rates of annual abortion than we do. They also have comprehensive sex education and affordable birth control. Two factors contributing to lower annual rates we lack on a consistent basis.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295505 May 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You being an open lesbian woman, plus knowing what society would have done to you just a few years ago, SHOULD make you defend each and every voice on here. I geuss we forget the past quickly?
Perhaps you should sign up for the godless westboro baptist chuch, they will put a sign in your hand :)
Even they should be allowed to say their peace, yet if they get to close, others should be allowed to shut thrm up.
We'll to be clear which I really try for both sides on this..SOMETIMES A MOM GETS IN TROUBLE..GOES TO A HOSPITAL (not a clinic) they try to save mom and baby.by delivery usually,,.Sometimes it does not work for one or the other or both..that is to me not an abortion...
And sometimes tragically the baby in the womb is dead..They have to get it out. Period..I imagine by pitocin. But if they have to do an emergency surgery to get it out they will...Period.

I know you know what I mean by I HAVE GOTTEN ARGUMENTS ON IT. SOOO. I wanted to make it clear AGAIN.:)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#295506 May 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense! Jesus died for your sins and you are holding up your end to make sure His death was not moot.
Knitter, I keep seeking the good in you, and I know you have some. But you bash most, including fellow Christians, that don't toe whatever line in the sand you've drawn. It's sad to read because I do think that buried somewhere inside your indoctrinated brain lies a caring person.
Good evening "AJ!"

How've ya been luv? ;P

My dear friend, when I'm driven to the point of despair regarding our dearest "Knit," and her intentions, you "miraculously" appear...

"Divine Intervention...?"

Perhaps, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go there just yet!

I've tried for a long time to do as you're doing--"seeking-the-good " in our "Knit"--but admittedly I'm having a much more difficult time doing so nowadays.
She just won't get off of this "Mean-Spirited" streak she's been on.
First it was "La," and "Pup-C." One, a former member of the "P-L" side and, same one, a former Catholic. Other, doesn't "fit-her-bill" as it were...
Now that they're gone, she's turned her sights on anyone and everyone who's not marching in lockstep with her bizarre "revisionist" view of Catholicism that her "church" is promoting.

More's the pity...
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295507 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Its Skanky JM Rose. Yet another of the regular cowardly trolls here. Disregard that idiot too.
Early on, Rose's posts reminded me very much of SassyJM's posts. I even asked if she was Sassy posting under a different SN. Rose assured me she's not. But they do share similar views regarding this topic almost straight across the board. However, I can detect more thoughtfulness coming from Rose than I do from the others. And that is refreshing.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295508 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky doesn't believe that there's ANY reason for an "emergency situation" that would warrant abortion. Ever. For ANY reason.
SHe's said here repeatedly she'd rather her daughter die than have a life saving abortion.
The Skank ain't wrapped too tight.
This site is messing with me..I could swear My last answer to Grown was to your post to me..

PARDONS to both..This site has shown me in three places today..Is it April fool???

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295509 May 10, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD ONE. And no solitary..
And make them the shower room attendants.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295510 May 10, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the Fundie churches don't hold with popes. But you're absolutely right about the Bible part.
What's sad, is that there's probably more pedophilia going on in Holy Roller churches, than in the Catholic churches...most of them are riddled with lechers. There's one or another Holy Roller minister being investigated for that sh*t once a week, on our local news station...
That just goes to show how a lot of those "Holy Rollers" are just deceitful and predatory.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295511 May 10, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "AJ!"
How've ya been luv? ;P
My dear friend, when I'm driven to the point of despair regarding our dearest "Knit," and her intentions, you "miraculously" appear...
"Divine Intervention...?"
Perhaps, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go there just yet!
I've tried for a long time to do as you're doing--"seeking-the-good " in our "Knit"--but admittedly I'm having a much more difficult time doing so nowadays.
She just won't get off of this "Mean-Spirited" streak she's been on.
First it was "La," and "Pup-C." One, a former member of the "P-L" side and, same one, a former Catholic. Other, doesn't "fit-her-bill" as it were...
Now that they're gone, she's turned her sights on anyone and everyone who's not marching in lockstep with her bizarre "revisionist" view of Catholicism that her "church" is promoting.
More's the pity...
Well I don't recognize your name but I think I am the former Catholic you meant..what was the name of the girl who had had the abortion. I keep thinking it was Karen..real name..keep asking but no one remembers??
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295512 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
SWEET J M?? Wow if so don't remember the hostility..oh well
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295513 May 10, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll to be clear which I really try for both sides on this..SOMETIMES A MOM GETS IN TROUBLE..GOES TO A HOSPITAL (not a clinic) they try to save mom and baby.by delivery usually,,.Sometimes it does not work for one or the other or both..that is to me not an abortion...
And sometimes tragically the baby in the womb is dead..They have to get it out. Period..I imagine by pitocin. But if they have to do an emergency surgery to get it out they will...Period.
I know you know what I mean by I HAVE GOTTEN ARGUMENTS ON IT. SOOO. I wanted to make it clear AGAIN.:)
Rose, just an FYI. The medical definition of abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term.

What you describe above is abortion. Pregnancies are aborted, not fetuses. We say "aborting fetuses" (and i just did by repeating someone else's example), but it's not accurate.

One of the problems in this particular thread is that few on opposite sides of the aisle talk the same language or use the same definitions for the same words.

That contributes to the confusion as well.

Location hidden

#295514 May 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about son? I've been out since the 70's, society has never treated me poorly thankfully. Idiots like you have TRIED to, but you fail consistantly.

I've never said that Westboro SHOULDN'T be allowed their freedom of speech, however even THAT comes with restrictions son. Funny how you ignore that.

I absolutely defend your right to make an ass of yourself, and to be as stupid and twisted as the Westboro clan. And you're doing a VERY good job of it too!

Nobody's trying to shut you up, however we ARE trying to teach you that there IS a time to shut YOURSELF up. You seem determined to do as much damage to yourself, your credibility and your version of faith as you can.

More power to you fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,208,168
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 34 min litesong 4,986
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min polymath257 236,978
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 29,307
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Big D 201,837
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web