Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,971
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295424 May 9, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew. Lol. I thought I had that last finger callous from Roe posts but the mind is the first thing to go:)
First it's the glasses... can't find 'em. Even when they're on top of your head. Then it's the car keys. Which are usually in your hand while you look for them. Then it's your mind :)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295425 May 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont mind your asking at all, and if you'd like to discuss it, I'd be happy to in private email, but with the anti-semetism I've seen here, I'd rather not discuss it on this forum. Please feel free to email me at shaynamadel@gmail.com rose, I'd be truly happy to talk with you about it.
Sent. Hope not too confiding I don't claim to know much on scripture. But what I do know is interesting..Even though our faiths are different. We do have common scripture:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295426 May 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
First it's the glasses... can't find 'em. Even when they're on top of your head. Then it's the car keys. Which are usually in your hand while you look for them. Then it's your mind :)
One of the most common..you go into the living room and forget why you went!!!

I bought a thing for my keys.. then found I cant whistle anymore..I guess I could have used my teakettle. But then I might leave the burner on before I leave because it took me so long to find the keys!!!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295427 May 10, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Bitler's conscience is bothering her, read how she's shaking in her boots
More likely she's laughing in her boots over your crazy delusions.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295428 May 10, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
bit-o-stupid, no matter who she really is, will never live down the colon/semi colon debacle. it will forever be her legacy.
the clown.
Really? Mixing up a colon and semi-colon is a debacle to you? One that can't be lived down?

Yet you seem to have no clue that the first word of a sentence is supposed to be capitalized. Are you simply too lazy to press the shift key? Or they don't teach proper capitalization in fundie schools?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295429 May 10, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
at best he skirted legality and took advantage of the vague definition of what consituted a health threat, and had two flunky MD's who'd swear that a hang nail was an imminent life threat.
he was a scumbag.but even scumbags don't deserve to be gunned down in cold blood.
Worships stupidity wrote, "mixing up colons and semi-colons is a debacle!!"

Let me school you a little, okay? When you press the shift key the first letter of the word at the beginning of a sentence becomes capitalized. A little *a* will become a big A! See how easy!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295430 May 10, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent. Hope not too confiding I don't claim to know much on scripture. But what I do know is interesting..Even though our faiths are different. We do have common scripture:)
I just got up and am going to work, talk to you tonite!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295431 May 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worships stupidity wrote, "mixing up colons and semi-colons is a debacle!!"
Let me school you a little, okay? When you press the shift key the first letter of the word at the beginning of a sentence becomes capitalized. A little *a* will become a big A! See how easy!
ROFLMAO! Thanks for the morning debacle!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295432 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Mixing up a colon and semi-colon is a debacle to you? One that can't be lived down?
Yet you seem to have no clue that the first word of a sentence is supposed to be capitalized. Are you simply too lazy to press the shift key? Or they don't teach proper capitalization in fundie schools?
Pretty sure the only words capitalized in fundie schools, is "God," and any pronouns in reference to that entity.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295433 May 10, 2013
*are*

oops.

:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295434 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I just got up and am going to work, talk to you tonite!
Great..
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295435 May 10, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure the only words capitalized in fundie schools, is "God," and any pronouns in reference to that entity.
AWWWWWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWWWWCmon. Lol

Actually if you didn't learn in the NY Catholic schools. You had to be thick..Not that you can tell by my posting..But those nuns made sure we knew our stuff..We diagrammed until we could do in our sleep..lots of state reagents exams.

Now Fla. not so much. But when I went to public high school English..I was learning stuff from seventh grade!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295436 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
More likely she's laughing in her boots over your crazy delusions.
Exactly.

She lies, so she ASSumes everyone is too.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#295437 May 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit Knutbar. You're IN NJ, remember? Your so called dead brother lives there, you admitted that some years back. Is he dying yet again?
Its not possible to be in Nebraska and post from New Jersey, not even with a phony ISP.
But then we know you lie, you've admitted it many times here.
It's possible if she's using a cell phone. The other day, I posted from my cell phone, I wasn't signed in, and it said my ISP was in New Jersey. I thought that was really strange since I live in Illinois.
rosesz

Ireland

#295438 May 10, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible if she's using a cell phone. The other day, I posted from my cell phone, I wasn't signed in, and it said my ISP was in New Jersey. I thought that was really strange since I live in Illinois.
Strange..And maybe the cell service isn't local. But that doesn't make sense..And personally unless your hiding?? Why does it matter. I always talk about hurricanes on their way.in FLA
But then lol I am accused of being someone else..Lol
rosesz

Ireland

#295439 May 10, 2013
And now it says I am in Seattle. I did nothing different. Just noticed!!!!!!!
rosesz

Ireland

#295440 May 10, 2013
VERY VERY ODD

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295441 May 10, 2013
They are considering seeking the death penalty on this Ohio man that kidnapped those girls. Seems he got more than just the one pregnant and terminated those pregnancies by way of abuse and starvation. 5 of them.
rosesz

Ireland

#295442 May 10, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
They are considering seeking the death penalty on this Ohio man that kidnapped those girls. Seems he got more than just the one pregnant and terminated those pregnancies by way of abuse and starvation. 5 of them.
GOOD AND sounds like his brothers should be arrested too. Wish they would do worse!!#!
rosesz

Ireland

#295443 May 10, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
Unfortunately the defensive Will use all the foetus not baby arguments to save hide..imo. hope he gets a creepy lawyer. But some fame hound will come out of the woodwork I bet to defend him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min EasyEed 1,153,938
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 min Bruin Nation 28,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Joe fortuna 232,875
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy the Boy 686
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr JAX 201,161
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web