Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,877)

Showing posts 277,521 - 277,540 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment makes me feel great! I know now that I am a good Christian, after all, you despise us.
Nah. I just think you're a turd.
Despising a turd would take too much energy, and you're far from worth that kind of time. I usually just flush 'em, but you kinda stick to the sidewalk...so I'm just obliged to avoid getting you on my shoes...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>well, mine is twenty hours way from where I live, so I don't believe you bitler.
Says the admitted liar. But, even if true, it ALWAYS shows you there. It doesn't go back and forth, you fricken Moron.

Damn, you're stupid. You really are.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STO. WOW LOL. I will try a few days ago we really went to town on this very thing. And my kindle ducks on spelling bug for you I will try to give a short version. Nice to see you
If if were gone..which I do doubt will ever happen also. I think it would be after all the legal wrangling arc if a ban was upheld. BOTH WOMEN AND MEN would adapt. I believe that theemphadis would be kn contraception..tot both
Back when I was a kid we had no Sexed. no pill..men could lie their way out of any responsibilty...
We could get kicked out of school for being pregnant...we either had the baby and kept if or put it up for adoption..there were illegal abortions. But it was not a part of the culture...
Now men have a pass...it might take a generation for the adaptation...but we are smart as a whole...with many alternatives...so I think there would be a whole lot less unwanted pregnancies.
With contraception being the main alternative the clinic like PP would put the emphasis on that for their business...I am sure there may be some underground clinics..BUT not abortions to the tune of 800thousad plus...per year.
And one can only pray that the hookup mentality of the kids. Might be less...the males would have to take responsibily. Or their parents. As in days of old. Maybe..
I DONT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS...but we would certainly adapt...and just maybe have less STDs floating around
If you want to read back I gave many reasons and my own story.. I was one of those girls and I thank God every day that the CHOICE was Not there.. I was just as dedperste. Maybe moreso..as it was shamed on us..Had to leave home...It was heartbreaking ..but my son lived and now has a family of his own. So I do understand..
So you asked..sigh..and I know really that this wont happen..but we all should pray that we as a society work harder to make abortion what they promised
..RARE!!!
If the culture back then had been like it is now, do you think you would have chosen to have an abortion?

We have sex ed, paternity tests. The stigma is not what is was (the shaming, getting kicked out of school). Contraception is available in many
forms. There is a safety net for mothers who cannot support themselves and their children.

I don't think illegalizing abortion would translate to fewer unwanted pregnancies. I don't think it did when and where it was illegal, back in the day. It didn't stop you (no offense).

Somehow I doubt you would have chosen abortion, had it been legal, if you had the other choices that are available, now.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment makes me feel great! I know now that I am a good Christian, after all, you despise us.
No, I don't despise good Christians. I despise you. You are a terrible Christian and a lousy person. I don't doubt that you are proud if that. Keep defending yourself, if you must. It doesn't matter, bruja.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the hero of the pro abortion movement and none of you pro choicers have anything good to say about her now.
Trying to find any articles that show her in a poor light and then discussing how awful she is.
I don't really care as she was never a hero to me but it is fun to watch you guys turn on one of your own.
Hero? The heroes were Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Seriously 26 years old and arguing a case like this before the Supreme Court and winning. McCorvey was just representative of all women having the individual right to choose, pregnant or not.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They have persecuted us since day one and their goal is to eliminate all real Christians.
Being denied the continued ability to persecute others, does not constitute persecution of Christians.

And real Christians, you know, the ones who practice what he preached, don't feel persecuted because other people claim the same right to believe as they choose, that they do.

Sorry to burst your bubble, there, Spanky...but not very.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are doing well at showing your a plant, a ringer. Do you take your posts to your pastor? They would be ashamed of you, Ladi,pupc or whomever you are.
Paranoid, much, Church Lady?
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for anyone who is as confused and conflicted as Norma, but she is as responsible for her own happiness as each of us are for ours. I don't put anyone on a pedestal but, apparently, Ink thinks we should. Must be a Christian thing, manufacturing saints and martyrs. Lol.
I think you're right, elise. Nailed it!
<chuckle>
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Hero? The heroes were Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Seriously 26 years old and arguing a case like this before the Supreme Court and winning. McCorvey was just representative of all women having the individual right to choose, pregnant or not.
You're right, too. Doubtful if Ink or those who walk in lock-step with her will agree, though.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the admitted liar. But, even if true, it ALWAYS shows you there. It doesn't go back and forth, you fricken Moron.
Damn, you're stupid. You really are.
Don't believe you , anyway damn your stupid , bitler.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being denied the continued ability to persecute others, does not constitute persecution of Christians.
And real Christians, you know, the ones who practice what he preached, don't feel persecuted because other people claim the same right to believe as they choose, that they do.
Sorry to burst your bubble, there, Spanky...but not very.
"Being denied the continued ability to persecute others, does not constitute persecution of Christians." And this puts them all in perspective. They continually try to persecute others while yammering on about being persecuted.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I just think you're a turd.
Despising a turd would take too much energy, and you're far from worth that kind of time. I usually just flush 'em, but you kinda stick to the sidewalk...so I'm just obliged to avoid getting you on my shoes...
A turd has a use... in medical diagnosis, for one.Just saying....
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid, much, Church Lady?
Nope, just don't believe rosesz.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe you , anyway damn your stupid , bitler.
My WHAT, Idiot?

Don't you mean YOU'RE, Moron?

As in YOU'RE stupid, Ratsass.

LOL, the irony.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just don't believe rosesz.
Just because you lie all the time, doesn't mean everyone else does, Ratsass.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

from knutter
"I know now that I am a good Christian"

another delusional post from a sad person
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
If the culture back then had been like it is now, do you think you would have chosen to have an abortion?
We have sex ed, paternity tests. The stigma is not what is was (the shaming, getting kicked out of school). Contraception is available in many
forms. There is a safety net for mothers who cannot support themselves and their children.
I don't think illegalizing abortion would translate to fewer unwanted pregnancies. I don't think it did when and where it was illegal, back in the day. It didn't stop you (no offense).
Somehow I doubt you would have chosen abortion, had it been legal, if you had the other choices that are available, now.
I PRAY TO God I would not have and thank Him that I didn't have decide. At the time..first I thought we would get married. Then after he was a total jerk.my biggest concern was telling my mom
I know I kept praying "it" would go away..if some school counsellor or a friend had taken me someplace..who knows for sure..I was heartbroken and scared out of my mind..

Later on when I lived outside my home because grandma couldn't know..once I felt him moving he became more real as my child. I talked to him every day as I lay alone in bed.
I had a great doctor who got me a nanny job with her friend who was also pregnant..a good and bad thing ...but I had support from my mom and sis. We were poor but loving..widowed mom working way too many hours to feed another mouth..

Today I could have kept my baby and gotten support for my child..not been almost kicked out of school...whole different world.

This is why I CAN TOTALLY RELATE to a woman. Esp young one going to where she has been conditioned to go for an answer. I would never judge..I do NOT get multiple abortions after going thru one. I do not get a woman who can feel the baby move getting a totally elective one for convenience sake..but I cannot stand injustice of them either.

I just know when I hug my son or granddaughter..They would not be there for me to hug if I had an abortion..And I thank God I Actually never heard of it....
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is also the only true life insurance a person can have.
Free of charge, to anyone who wants it. Bought and paid for by the Son Of Man, not with gold or silver, but with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
Good afternoon G71, my friend.
Hey Hey, not sure how you found me here, but glad you did. Its kinda like the other one, with mb× 10. Lol Good afternoon to you my friend.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe he has been transformed as roundly as he says he has. He reminds me of a dry drunk. I think he's an okay person, though, generally. Knit is a nasty, mean person with a sick soul and a dull mind. No offense, Sassy:-)
Well he certainly has taken a strong interest in you...lol. Knut needs some intensive psychoanalysis.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Freaks like Tomtom are free to spew their OWN version of hatred in the name of their 'savior' of course, but dont see the splinter in their OWN eyes.
And Prince Tommy's splinter is the size of a telephone pole!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,521 - 277,540 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 216,398
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Fight On 26,078
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••