Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
277,501 - 277,520 of 305,451 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295384 May 9, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Bitler's conscience is bothering her, read how she's shaking in her boots
LOL, you're (note the proper usage) projecting. I'm not the one who lies. You are.
worships reality

AOL

#295385 May 9, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you did. We all know its you because you keep on commenting that its not. So please answer my question, BIT-o-honey..
bit-o-stupid, no matter who she really is, will never live down the colon/semi colon debacle. it will forever be her legacy.
the clown.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295386 May 9, 2013
Anyone watching Grey or Scandal

I love/ hate end of season..the Lufthansa

Will Merediths baby be ok..who is the mole??

If there is a hanger..Will we remember why in September. Lol
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295387 May 9, 2013
Lol. Lufthansa.r o t f

Was supposed to be cliff hanger. And here I thought I was doing better. Lol
worships reality

AOL

#295388 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know that his second opinion person lost her license for using generic computer diagnosis for the need for the late term abortions without ever seeing the patient. Tiller was willing to abort viable fetuses for financial compensation.
at best he skirted legality and took advantage of the vague definition of what consituted a health threat, and had two flunky MD's who'd swear that a hang nail was an imminent life threat.
he was a scumbag.but even scumbags don't deserve to be gunned down in cold blood.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295389 May 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? Are you sure?
I haven't judged her once.
Not once.
Show me specifically where I said she was motivated by greed.
Short term memory loss?

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
True
And my empathy mine..It seems her lover. Or whoever was not averse to airing lŠundry either.
Sounds like life wasn't all that loving for either of them..
And I feel worry for her also..
For them both. and have to say for all the unborn since the lawyers found ROE and used her situation for a cause.
Is she a hero..probably not..but a victim. Yes..and people who carry burdens for a long time rarely do it well..Sounds like. And only from that reporter but if true..she was pushed into a point in history because she was desperate for help..She then was on the spotlight..I am nit sure if was just money..We can not know till we walk a mile..but no ind can ever walk that particular mile again.

Katie said;
Greed. One of the seven deadly sins.

Pray for her all you want. But in my opinion, when you're 65 years old and trying to blame choices you make today on something that happened 40-60 years ago, it's time to grow up. I have walked miles in several different shoes. I have a damn good perspective based on experience of what life can offer when you least expect it or aren't prepared for it.

I've made stupid decisions and bad choices. Who hasn't? But you don't see me blaming the crap in my childhood for decisions I make today. The closest to that is knowing how I don't want to act.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295390 May 9, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
at best he skirted legality and took advantage of the vague definition of what consituted a health threat, and had two flunky MD's who'd swear that a hang nail was an imminent life threat.
he was a scumbag.but even scumbags don't deserve to be gunned down in cold blood.
I agree.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295391 May 9, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then, you aren't that type of Christian and I wasn't talking about you. Not everything is about you, dear.
You said Christians. You didn't specify a particular type.
worships reality

AOL

#295392 May 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think restrictions give fetuses limited rights?
no. i'll await your apology. liar.
And you do think state's rights are being protected by restrictions?
no. there is no state "right" being protected. as per roe v wade the state has an "interest" in potential life ( whatever that means ). an interest it may choose or choose not to exercise. are you telling me that states that have chosen not to exercise such an interest have left their rights unprotected?

the more important question is how could "you" support the right to abortion based on a woman's right to personal autonomy and the right to make her own personal medical decision, and then turn around and agree with restrictions that violate that very same principle?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295393 May 9, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Hero? The heroes were Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Seriously 26 years old and arguing a case like this before the Supreme Court and winning. McCorvey was just representative of all women having the individual right to choose, pregnant or not.
You are right the real heros who are responsible for the deaths of 55 million fetuses, many viable, are coffee and weddington.
worships reality

AOL

#295394 May 9, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You know, as everyone has told you many times, that it is state's rights that are protected. There's no need to have it explained to you, yet again. Just read back on this thread, or, better yet, read one of thousands of documents and texts on the subject. Now, what the hell is your problem, weirdo?
you're a day late and a dollar short ms. fake nurse. no states "rights" are protected by restrictions. go tend to some of your imaginary patients. you are a profound waste.
worships reality

AOL

#295395 May 9, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Hero? The heroes were Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Seriously 26 years old and arguing a case like this before the Supreme Court and winning. McCorvey was just representative of all women having the individual right to choose, pregnant or not.
yeah, geez imagine that. 26 years old and arguing and winning a case before the supreme court whose outcome was preordained. a monkey could have argued that case and won. heroes my ass.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295396 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Short term memory loss?
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
True
And my empathy mine..It seems her lover. Or whoever was not averse to airing lŠundry either.
Sounds like life wasn't all that loving for either of them..
And I feel worry for her also..
For them both. and have to say for all the unborn since the lawyers found ROE and used her situation for a cause.
Is she a hero..probably not..but a victim. Yes..and people who carry burdens for a long time rarely do it well..Sounds like. And only from that reporter but if true..she was pushed into a point in history because she was desperate for help..She then was on the spotlight..I am nit sure if was just money..We can not know till we walk a mile..but no ind can ever walk that particular mile again.
Katie said;
Greed. One of the seven deadly sins.
Pray for her all you want. But in my opinion, when you're 65 years old and trying to blame choices you make today on something that happened 40-60 years ago, it's time to grow up. I have walked miles in several different shoes. I have a damn good perspective based on experience of what life can offer when you least expect it or aren't prepared for it.
I've made stupid decisions and bad choices. Who hasn't? But you don't see me blaming the crap in my childhood for decisions I make today. The closest to that is knowing how I don't want to act.
My mention of greed being a deadly sin was to highlight a Christian conundrum seen often in their actions by those professing to be Christian.

Since NM left her lover when her lover needed her most, was she committing a deadly sin while also being welcomed with open arms by the PLM? That was something for Rose to think about while she felt softhearted about NM's conversion to Christianity and wondering if it was real.

Why must these things continually be spelled out for you while your hand is held? You don't bother to give it the thought required. But I thought maybe Rose would do so...
worships reality

AOL

#295397 May 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Taylor v kentucky upholds the legal assumption of innocent until proven guilty:
http://www.casebriefs.com/blog/law/criminal-p...
It also regarded jury instructions, nothing else.
<quoted text>
no one disputed the concept of the assumption of innocence, stupid.
why clarify a point no one has argued?
the point was the supreme court also stated that the assumption of innocence was not proof of innocence.

tiller was found not guilty, which means the state did not, in the eyes of the jury, adequately prove its case. nothing more.

one cannot make a definitive statement that tiller did nothing illegal based on a not guilty verdict.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295398 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe that 'your God' could produce a Son to walk among man? Can't God do anything He wants?
Sure he COULD, but why bother? He already spelled out the requirements for the Messiah, and it wasn't your jesus. A son would not be g-d BTW. Idiot.

Location hidden

#295399 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the hero of the pro abortion movement and none of you pro choicers have anything good to say about her now.
Trying to find any articles that show her in a poor light and then discussing how awful she is.
I don't really care as she was never a hero to me but it is fun to watch you guys turn on one of your own.
Norma wasnt a "hero" to anyone idiot.

Location hidden

#295400 May 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there are many gods, but only One true God.
Why tell others? Well He tells us to for one, but I was doing it before I read how He wants us to. If I knew a cure for cancer and didn't tell those with cancer what I knew -what would you call me?
Yet now I know there is a God "a real God" that can save a persons soul for eternity, yet you tell me to keep it to myself?!?!?
Like those with cancer, if I tell them what to do to be healed, it is still up to them if they choose to believe me, and the same goes with God :)
Its sad (for you) that you can't seem to understand how offensive you are when you try to dimminish the importance of G-d to anyone that doesn't believe as you do, AND the methods you choose to use to "tell" others, over and over, ad nauseum serves only to turn people AWAY from you, your message AND your version of g-d.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be even REMOTELY connected to anything spiritual that's created the obnoxious likes of you.

Location hidden

#295401 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Christian
No, you're really not.

Location hidden

#295402 May 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Before RvW, the american people was sold another lie, when they were told legal abortion would put an end to child abuse, since only wanted children would be born.
WTF are you babbling about now?? What oriface did you pull THIS bullshit from?
I believe since it was made legal child abuse cases have increased over 700%.
You believe a LOT of bullshit with absolutely NO basis in reality.

You say some seriously stupid shit here, but this has to be in the top 10.

Location hidden

#295403 May 9, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
When I was about 18 yo, I put a small dent in the back of an older ladies car. Standing in front of the judge, as He read my charges, He looked at me and asked who I had my insurance with? I told Him I had no insurance. He looked down and wrote something. He then looked up and again asked me, who do you have your insurance with? I again, a little louder, said, I have No insurance. Again He looked down and began to write. A third time He looked up, and said sir, I am asking you a simple question, WHO DO YOU HAVE YOUR INSURANCE WITH??? again much louder, I DO NOT HAVE ANY INSURANCE!
HE then said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HAVING NO INSURANCE!
He said let me explain -you are either insured through a person or company of people who are not only willing but able to pay for all of your mistakes and mess ups, OR you are wealthy enough, that you can pay for your mistakes and mess ups, thus you're self insured -so which is it?
I said I geuss I'm self insured?!?
He said very well, and proceeded with my bill.
I hated that story at the time, and payed way more then the whole car was worth.
Sin has a high price.
You will one day stand before God, and He will know where you have your insurance.
I pray it is with the Only One, that was not only willing, but able to pay for all of your mistakes and out right mess ups :)
ROFLMAO You make up some SERIOUSLY stupid shit stories. You would not have gone to court to stand in front of a judge for a "small dent" in a car.

Why do you have to lie (and so stupidity) to make a eqaually stupid point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min CunningLinguist 226,372
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,100,265
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••