Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,876)

Showing posts 277,501 - 277,520 of304,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Freaks like Tomtom are free to spew their OWN version of hatred in the name of their 'savior' of course, but dont see the splinter in their OWN eyes.
And Prince Tommy's splinter is the size of a telephone pole!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones are ot cults in your opinion?
Catholicism. That's the biggest.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

godless by choice wrote:
from knutter
"I know now that I am a good Christian"
another delusional post from a sad person
That is one fked up old bag.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you lie all the time, doesn't mean everyone else does, Ratsass.
Bitler's conscience is bothering her, read how she's shaking in her boots

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

yes, let's make it 100%.
prolife87 wrote:
I'm very opposed to abortion. I think the only way it should be "legal" is in the case of rape or if the pregnancy poses a risk to the mother's health or the baby has a severe anomaly. If you are irresponsible to get knocked up then you should have to deal with the fall out of the pregnancy and if you don't want the baby adopt him/her out to someone who does.
52% of Americans think abortion should be legal in the States...let's change that: https://www.hubub.com/topic.php...
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are too uneducated, weak minded and stupid to understand that what you suggest goes against everything Judaism stands for.
Is there a reason you and your kind are so determined to invalidate other - ACCEPTED faiths? Even the RCC acknowledges that the Jews have no need for your jesus, so why do your kind try to insist that's incorrect?
Personally I think its funny to watch you showcase your ignorance, but it really seems IMPORTANT to some of you to demean other faiths positions and beliefs.
you accuse someone of being a 3rd grade dropout and then claim you're going to school them on punctuation, and you don't even know the difference between a colon and a semi colon, and you've got the nuts to call someone else uneducated ?
then compound your stupidity by trying to claim you didn't have your glasses and thought it was a semi colon. which makes no sense since you proceeded to define it as a colon.
just who is showcasing their ignorance?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Bitler's conscience is bothering her, read how she's shaking in her boots
LOL, you're (note the proper usage) projecting. I'm not the one who lies. You are.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you did. We all know its you because you keep on commenting that its not. So please answer my question, BIT-o-honey..
bit-o-stupid, no matter who she really is, will never live down the colon/semi colon debacle. it will forever be her legacy.
the clown.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Anyone watching Grey or Scandal

I love/ hate end of season..the Lufthansa

Will Merediths baby be ok..who is the mole??

If there is a hanger..Will we remember why in September. Lol
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Lol. Lufthansa.r o t f

Was supposed to be cliff hanger. And here I thought I was doing better. Lol
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know that his second opinion person lost her license for using generic computer diagnosis for the need for the late term abortions without ever seeing the patient. Tiller was willing to abort viable fetuses for financial compensation.
at best he skirted legality and took advantage of the vague definition of what consituted a health threat, and had two flunky MD's who'd swear that a hang nail was an imminent life threat.
he was a scumbag.but even scumbags don't deserve to be gunned down in cold blood.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? Are you sure?
I haven't judged her once.
Not once.
Show me specifically where I said she was motivated by greed.
Short term memory loss?

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
True
And my empathy mine..It seems her lover. Or whoever was not averse to airing lŠundry either.
Sounds like life wasn't all that loving for either of them..
And I feel worry for her also..
For them both. and have to say for all the unborn since the lawyers found ROE and used her situation for a cause.
Is she a hero..probably not..but a victim. Yes..and people who carry burdens for a long time rarely do it well..Sounds like. And only from that reporter but if true..she was pushed into a point in history because she was desperate for help..She then was on the spotlight..I am nit sure if was just money..We can not know till we walk a mile..but no ind can ever walk that particular mile again.

Katie said;
Greed. One of the seven deadly sins.

Pray for her all you want. But in my opinion, when you're 65 years old and trying to blame choices you make today on something that happened 40-60 years ago, it's time to grow up. I have walked miles in several different shoes. I have a damn good perspective based on experience of what life can offer when you least expect it or aren't prepared for it.

I've made stupid decisions and bad choices. Who hasn't? But you don't see me blaming the crap in my childhood for decisions I make today. The closest to that is knowing how I don't want to act.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
at best he skirted legality and took advantage of the vague definition of what consituted a health threat, and had two flunky MD's who'd swear that a hang nail was an imminent life threat.
he was a scumbag.but even scumbags don't deserve to be gunned down in cold blood.
I agree.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then, you aren't that type of Christian and I wasn't talking about you. Not everything is about you, dear.
You said Christians. You didn't specify a particular type.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think restrictions give fetuses limited rights?
no. i'll await your apology. liar.
And you do think state's rights are being protected by restrictions?
no. there is no state "right" being protected. as per roe v wade the state has an "interest" in potential life ( whatever that means ). an interest it may choose or choose not to exercise. are you telling me that states that have chosen not to exercise such an interest have left their rights unprotected?

the more important question is how could "you" support the right to abortion based on a woman's right to personal autonomy and the right to make her own personal medical decision, and then turn around and agree with restrictions that violate that very same principle?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Hero? The heroes were Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Seriously 26 years old and arguing a case like this before the Supreme Court and winning. McCorvey was just representative of all women having the individual right to choose, pregnant or not.
You are right the real heros who are responsible for the deaths of 55 million fetuses, many viable, are coffee and weddington.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You know, as everyone has told you many times, that it is state's rights that are protected. There's no need to have it explained to you, yet again. Just read back on this thread, or, better yet, read one of thousands of documents and texts on the subject. Now, what the hell is your problem, weirdo?
you're a day late and a dollar short ms. fake nurse. no states "rights" are protected by restrictions. go tend to some of your imaginary patients. you are a profound waste.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Hero? The heroes were Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Seriously 26 years old and arguing a case like this before the Supreme Court and winning. McCorvey was just representative of all women having the individual right to choose, pregnant or not.
yeah, geez imagine that. 26 years old and arguing and winning a case before the supreme court whose outcome was preordained. a monkey could have argued that case and won. heroes my ass.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Short term memory loss?
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
True
And my empathy mine..It seems her lover. Or whoever was not averse to airing lŠundry either.
Sounds like life wasn't all that loving for either of them..
And I feel worry for her also..
For them both. and have to say for all the unborn since the lawyers found ROE and used her situation for a cause.
Is she a hero..probably not..but a victim. Yes..and people who carry burdens for a long time rarely do it well..Sounds like. And only from that reporter but if true..she was pushed into a point in history because she was desperate for help..She then was on the spotlight..I am nit sure if was just money..We can not know till we walk a mile..but no ind can ever walk that particular mile again.
Katie said;
Greed. One of the seven deadly sins.
Pray for her all you want. But in my opinion, when you're 65 years old and trying to blame choices you make today on something that happened 40-60 years ago, it's time to grow up. I have walked miles in several different shoes. I have a damn good perspective based on experience of what life can offer when you least expect it or aren't prepared for it.
I've made stupid decisions and bad choices. Who hasn't? But you don't see me blaming the crap in my childhood for decisions I make today. The closest to that is knowing how I don't want to act.
My mention of greed being a deadly sin was to highlight a Christian conundrum seen often in their actions by those professing to be Christian.

Since NM left her lover when her lover needed her most, was she committing a deadly sin while also being welcomed with open arms by the PLM? That was something for Rose to think about while she felt softhearted about NM's conversion to Christianity and wondering if it was real.

Why must these things continually be spelled out for you while your hand is held? You don't bother to give it the thought required. But I thought maybe Rose would do so...
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Taylor v kentucky upholds the legal assumption of innocent until proven guilty:
http://www.casebriefs.com/blog/law/criminal-p...
It also regarded jury instructions, nothing else.
<quoted text>
no one disputed the concept of the assumption of innocence, stupid.
why clarify a point no one has argued?
the point was the supreme court also stated that the assumption of innocence was not proof of innocence.

tiller was found not guilty, which means the state did not, in the eyes of the jury, adequately prove its case. nothing more.

one cannot make a definitive statement that tiller did nothing illegal based on a not guilty verdict.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,501 - 277,520 of304,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DEM Communist Party USA 1,073,292
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Buck Crick 223,311
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Bruin For Life 26,614
Draft pick breakdown: PJ Hairston Fri a onlooker 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 10 Sophia 7
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••