Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,874)

Showing posts 277,461 - 277,480 of305,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"No doubt there are many gods, but only One true God."

May be, but your version of the Divine is only part, not the whole. Mine too.

"Why tell others? Well He tells us to for one, but I was doing it before I read how He wants us to."

No, you BELIEVE that's what he wants."

"If I knew a cure for cancer and didn't tell those with cancer what I knew -what would you call me?"

A cure for cancer could be tested and verified. The same cannot be said of your religious beliefs.

"Yet now I know there is a God "a real God" that can save a persons soul for eternity, yet you tell me to keep it to myself?!?!?"

What I ACTUALLY said is that a Deity worth worshiping doesn't need anyone to proselytize for them.

And no, you DON'T know, you have faith. There is a difference.

"Like those with cancer, if I tell them what to do to be healed, it is still up to them if they choose to believe me, and the same goes with God :)"

Again, a cure for cancer can be tested and verified. The same cannot be said for your religious beliefs.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You see that is the difference between real Christians like yourself and the pagans, they love their heathen ways because they take no responsibility for their actions. They wait for the laws they like and use them as weapons or shields. When they don't like a law, they ignore it.
they hate Christians and Christianity, since it holds us accountable to God. Do you think any real Faith would tolerate or accept the vile, filthy hate spewed by Foofud on here. They love their pagan faiths but hate Christ and Christians. They have persecuted us since day one and their goal is to eliminate all real Christians.
They like the kind like Rose who kizzes their ample buts and tells them she understand why they hate her Faith,
Very sad, indeed. They are not fooling real Christians. We know them by their ways and their support of abortion on demand.
I realize you have very strong beliefs..Good.
There is no reason not to at least try to have a polite discussion with people you disagree with. I have driven a few on here nuts with my stubbornness..but just because there is no name calling does not make me a ....kisser..

I make no bones at all about them They are me. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THE SAME..I wish they did..wish and pray all will..
But the very God you believe in gave them and you the choice to call on Him or not.
This is a forum for discussion..we don't all agree.

But to my way of thought. only mine..by calling names..and being rude what I see from only a couple of people is not Christian behaviour..or example...

Have either you or razz taken this forum to you priest or pastor to read..would he think the responses reflect well on your faith??

Just curious. And my opinion is not relevant when I say your tone.NOT YOUR FAITH ..is a bit embarassing

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you say that Bitner , when you are about ready to serve your family dinner?
I didn't say it, Moron.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And the first man was created how?
Nobody knows. And that word "nobody" includes YOU.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones are ot cults in your opinion?
Whichever you belong to for one.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know that his second opinion person lost her license for using generic
That remains to be seen given its under appeal.
computer diagnosis for the need for the late term abortions without ever seeing the patient.
There's no such thing as "generic computer diagnosis". You ARE stupid.

Show us where she never met the patient.

Why do you lie?
Tiller was willing to abort viable fetuses for financial compensation.
Says who? Show us where he made that claim.

Is your fallback position to lie IRL like you do here so often when you can't make a valid point?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions fit one or more of the definitions for the word "cult". Yes, including your own.
I believe a better assessment would be that all religions can have sects that BECOME cults for extremists - or the weak minded and uneducated. We see evidence of all three here in Gtown, Ink, Nut or whatever they call her and a few others.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing nice about abortion, the procedure is from the devil himself, a way to get back at God. Abortion is putrid and those who support the slaughter of the unborn are pathetic and misguided.
You might have a leg to stand on if you believed prevention was somewhat helpful. However, other than abstaining, you do not. In my opinion, that would mean that you and others likeminded, have fueled the abortion numbers in the past.

AO education was a bust. Huge failure. Meantime, contraception that is readily available and not cost prohibitive has definitely reduced "on demand" abortion. The numbers don't lie, Knitter.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it, Moron.
yeah, you did. We all know its you because you keep on commenting that its not. So please answer my question, BIT-o-honey..
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe that 'your God' could produce a Son to walk among man? Can't God do anything He wants?
Clearly you are too uneducated, weak minded and stupid to understand that what you suggest goes against everything Judaism stands for.

Is there a reason you and your kind are so determined to invalidate other - ACCEPTED faiths? Even the RCC acknowledges that the Jews have no need for your jesus, so why do your kind try to insist that's incorrect?

Personally I think its funny to watch you showcase your ignorance, but it really seems IMPORTANT to some of you to demean other faiths positions and beliefs.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you have very strong beliefs..Good.
There is no reason not to at least try to have a polite discussion with people you disagree with. I have driven a few on here nuts with my stubbornness..but just because there is no name calling does not make me a ....kisser..
I make no bones at all about them They are me. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THE SAME..I wish they did..wish and pray all will..
But the very God you believe in gave them and you the choice to call on Him or not.
This is a forum for discussion..we don't all agree.
But to my way of thought. only mine..by calling names..and being rude what I see from only a couple of people is not Christian behaviour..or example...
Have either you or razz taken this forum to you priest or pastor to read..would he think the responses reflect well on your faith??
Just curious. And my opinion is not relevant when I say your tone.NOT YOUR FAITH ..is a bit embarassing
You are doing well at showing your a plant, a ringer. Do you take your posts to your pastor? They would be ashamed of you, Ladi,pupc or whomever you are.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

prolife87 wrote:

52% of Americans think abortion should be legal in the States...let's change that:
Yes, lets change it to 99% or more think it should be left up to the woman to make her own medical decisions without the interference of idiots who's business its not.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe a better assessment would be that all religions can have sects that BECOME cults for extremists - or the weak minded and uneducated. We see evidence of all three here in Gtown, Ink, Nut or whatever they call her and a few others.
But "cult" doesn't just mean a weird sect. It has several meanings, and all religions fit one or more of those definitions.

1. a specific system of religious worship, esp with reference to its rites and deity
2. a sect devoted to such a system
3. a quasi-religious organization using devious psychological techniques to gain and control adherents
4. sociol a group having an exclusive ideology and ritual practices centred on sacred symbols, esp one characterized by lack of organizational structure
5. intense interest in and devotion to a person, idea, or activity: the cult of yoga
6. the person, idea, etc, arousing such devotion
7. a. something regarded as fashionable or significant by a particular group
b.( as modifier ): a cult show
8.( modifier ) of, relating to, or characteristic of a cult or cults: a cult figure

The trouble is that people ONLY use the word to mean #3.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you did. We all know its you because you keep on commenting that its not. So please answer my question, BIT-o-honey..
"We all"? MOST people are capable of looking at the locations under our screen names, and look at a map seeing that those locations are nowhere near each other. In fact, if I remember correctly, the other poster's location is about 6 hours from mine. Do I have a transporter, that I can post under both names, such a distance apart in such a short amount of time, Moron?

That was not me. I did not say it. You're a moron.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are doing well at showing your a plant, a ringer. Do you take your posts to your pastor? They would be ashamed of you, Ladi,pupc or whomever you are.
I am no one other than who I have been posting as..roses. or for a joke ..... roses madam kindle..

There is no reason for me to change names..Why would I??

Thankfully I never use language on here that would cause me yo be banned. I am an older Christian woman. I know my postings on the history if the RCC and bibles may have offended you..and sorry if they did. It was history..not the present. I also think Pope John Paul is a saint..And Pope Francis seems to be a very Christian man..
I have said the Church had been a great force for good..

Anyway not going to repeat all that..in the end God will judge us all on His terms.

If you choose to think of me as someone else your choice.
Peace..that will make it easier NOT to keep spinning my wheels with answers to you.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have a leg to stand on if you believed prevention was somewhat helpful. However, other than abstaining, you do not. In my opinion, that would mean that you and others likeminded, have fueled the abortion numbers in the past.
AO education was a bust. Huge failure. Meantime, contraception that is readily available and not cost prohibitive has definitely reduced "on demand" abortion. The numbers don't lie, Knitter.
Over fifty three million abortions in the U.S., numbers don't lie. Abortion is wrong, abortion is a hidious evil act .
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"We all"? MOST people are capable of looking at the locations under our screen names, and look at a map seeing that those locations are nowhere near each other. In fact, if I remember correctly, the other poster's location is about 6 hours from mine. Do I have a transporter, that I can post under both names, such a distance apart in such a short amount of time, Moron?
That was not me. I did not say it. You're a moron.
well, mine is twenty hours way from where I live, so I don't believe you bitler.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, you said she was motivated by greed and you don't know her motivations for anything she did.
I did? Are you sure?

I haven't judged her once.

Not once.

Show me specifically where I said she was motivated by greed.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Christian and I take complete responsibility for my actions but ultimately my life is in God's hands. I see that you can't understand.
Well, then, you aren't that type of Christian and I wasn't talking about you. Not everything is about you, dear.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They broke the law.
So write letters to the PA D.A's office and explain why they should be prosecuted because as of now, there are no charges against them. Put your money where your mouth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,461 - 277,480 of305,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Uncle Samowitz 1,078,145
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Aura Mytha 223,962
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••