Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
277,421 - 277,440 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isn't. show me one post where i claimed the fetus has civil rights?
exactly what i've been saying? liar.
<gives finger>
So you don't think restrictions give fetuses limited rights?
And you do think state's rights are being protected by restrictions?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

more for knutter,another misunderstood priest
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/...
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither mean shit to anyone that doesn't follow your version of "faith". You can't seem to understand that simple concept.
Yes I know this foo, that is why I tell others about my God, becouse my God is REAL. He has power to not only change lives, but also save souls.

He can take drunks and drug addicts, and make them into dads and moms.

Is your God real? Does He change lives and save souls? If so -why would you not want to tell others about Him?

You say you wouldn't accept my God, becouse you wouldn't want to have the same God as me and others, but My God loves you as well as all.

You may pick and choose who You deem unfit, but just know you're not so hot yourself when it comes to bring vile.

There is only One true God, and that God is only pleased with what His Son has done. Only faith in His Son, will help you.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
True
And my empathy mine..It seems her lover. Or whoever was not averse to airing lŠundry either.
Sounds like life wasn't all that loving for either of them..
And I feel worry for her also..
For them both. and have to say for all the unborn since the lawyers found ROE and used her situation for a cause.
Is she a hero..probably not..but a victim. Yes..and people who carry burdens for a long time rarely do it well..Sounds like. And only from that reporter but if true..she was pushed into a point in history because she was desperate for help..She then was on the spotlight..I am nit sure if was just money..We can not know till we walk a mile..but no ind can ever walk that particular mile again.
She was very much a hero in 1973 to the same people trashing her now. She was terrific when she was useful to their abortion cause.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know this foo, that is why I tell others about my God, becouse my God is REAL. He has power to not only change lives, but also save souls.
He can take drunks and drug addicts, and make them into dads and moms.
Is your God real? Does He change lives and save souls? If so -why would you not want to tell others about Him?
You say you wouldn't accept my God, becouse you wouldn't want to have the same God as me and others, but My God loves you as well as all.
You may pick and choose who You deem unfit, but just know you're not so hot yourself when it comes to bring vile.
There is only One true God, and that God is only pleased with what His Son has done. Only faith in His Son, will help you.
There may very well be one Divine Source of all creation, but NO ONE knows the real nature of that source, or what it wants from us, if anything. After all, why would an omniscient being need ANYTHING?

One of my favorite quotes is "All the faces the Divine shows us are true, and none of them are all truth."

Why wouldn't we want to bother people constantly with our own versions? Very simple, because some people know that religious beliefs are personal, and that our own are not the only valid beliefs. Some people also know that if a Deity is worthy of worship, no proselytizing is necessary.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LOL, that should have said ".....omniscient/omnipote nt being....."
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. There is nothing criminal about being poor. They were victims of circumstance first and I'm just not going to judge them for that. It's not my place.
They broke the law.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to disprove such a thing, you and your fellow religious wackos would first have to prove your claim that god created man. Science has, and will continue to show that you were created by your mother and father. Try dealing in reality, not your wishful speculation.
You and your fellow christards obviously don't understand what a scientific theory is. It is painfully obvious.
And the first man was created how?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Which ones are ot cults in your opinion?
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She was very much a hero in 1973 to the same people trashing her now. She was terrific when she was useful to their abortion cause.
well, so was the guy yesterday after kicking down the door in ohio. then they brought up his criminal past... it's life, ink. judge not lest ye be judged, right?!
you are one who judges others, too. you should know...

=====

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

=====

REALLY??
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no way of knowing that. only thing we do know for certain is that he was not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
how dare you make a definitive statement you have no idea is true?
We do know that his second opinion person lost her license for using generic computer diagnosis for the need for the late term abortions without ever seeing the patient. Tiller was willing to abort viable fetuses for financial compensation.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
well, so was the guy yesterday after kicking down the door in ohio. then they brought up his criminal past... it's life, ink. judge not lest ye be judged, right?!
you are one who judges others, too. you should know...
=====
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
=====
REALLY??
No you pro choice people have been ripping her apart.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones are ot cults in your opinion?
All religions fit one or more of the definitions for the word "cult". Yes, including your own.
rosesz

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
LOL, that should have said ".....omniscient/omnipote nt being....."
Lol want to borrow ..my speller

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol want to borrow ..my speller
Thanks, but I'm not sure it would help, lol :)
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No you pro choice people have been ripping her apart.
I, personally, "have been ripping her apart"? By not offering her empathy because she left her lover after lover's stroke is "ripping her apart"?

Do explain.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. If you think jesus is g-d, then NO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME G-D AS A JEWISH PERSON.
This isn't rocket science you dumbazz.
DAMN you're stupid.
You don't believe that 'your God' could produce a Son to walk among man? Can't God do anything He wants?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions fit one or more of the definitions for the word "cult". Yes, including your own.
Then I won't be offended since it refers to Jews and Muslims too.

Since: May 13

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I'm very opposed to abortion. I think the only way it should be "legal" is in the case of rape or if the pregnancy poses a risk to the mother's health or the baby has a severe anomaly. If you are irresponsible to get knocked up then you should have to deal with the fall out of the pregnancy and if you don't want the baby adopt him/her out to someone who does.
52% of Americans think abortion should be legal in the States...let's change that: https://www.hubub.com/topic.php...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I, personally, "have been ripping her apart"? By not offering her empathy because she left her lover after lover's stroke is "ripping her apart"?
Do explain.
She was the hero of the pro abortion movement and none of you pro choicers have anything good to say about her now.

Trying to find any articles that show her in a poor light and then discussing how awful she is.

I don't really care as she was never a hero to me but it is fun to watch you guys turn on one of your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 224,131
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,079,837
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 26,659
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 12 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 21 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••