Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,850
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295303 May 9, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. There is nothing criminal about being poor. They were victims of circumstance first and I'm just not going to judge them for that. It's not my place.
They broke the law.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295304 May 9, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to disprove such a thing, you and your fellow religious wackos would first have to prove your claim that god created man. Science has, and will continue to show that you were created by your mother and father. Try dealing in reality, not your wishful speculation.
You and your fellow christards obviously don't understand what a scientific theory is. It is painfully obvious.
And the first man was created how?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295305 May 9, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Which ones are ot cults in your opinion?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295306 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She was very much a hero in 1973 to the same people trashing her now. She was terrific when she was useful to their abortion cause.
well, so was the guy yesterday after kicking down the door in ohio. then they brought up his criminal past... it's life, ink. judge not lest ye be judged, right?!
you are one who judges others, too. you should know...

=====

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."

=====

REALLY??
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295307 May 9, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no way of knowing that. only thing we do know for certain is that he was not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
how dare you make a definitive statement you have no idea is true?
We do know that his second opinion person lost her license for using generic computer diagnosis for the need for the late term abortions without ever seeing the patient. Tiller was willing to abort viable fetuses for financial compensation.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295308 May 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
well, so was the guy yesterday after kicking down the door in ohio. then they brought up his criminal past... it's life, ink. judge not lest ye be judged, right?!
you are one who judges others, too. you should know...
=====
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
=====
REALLY??
No you pro choice people have been ripping her apart.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295309 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones are ot cults in your opinion?
All religions fit one or more of the definitions for the word "cult". Yes, including your own.
rosesz

Ireland

#295310 May 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
LOL, that should have said ".....omniscient/omnipote nt being....."
Lol want to borrow ..my speller

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295311 May 9, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol want to borrow ..my speller
Thanks, but I'm not sure it would help, lol :)
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295312 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No you pro choice people have been ripping her apart.
I, personally, "have been ripping her apart"? By not offering her empathy because she left her lover after lover's stroke is "ripping her apart"?

Do explain.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295313 May 9, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. If you think jesus is g-d, then NO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME G-D AS A JEWISH PERSON.
This isn't rocket science you dumbazz.
DAMN you're stupid.
You don't believe that 'your God' could produce a Son to walk among man? Can't God do anything He wants?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295314 May 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions fit one or more of the definitions for the word "cult". Yes, including your own.
Then I won't be offended since it refers to Jews and Muslims too.

Since: May 13

Toronto, Canada

#295315 May 9, 2013
I'm very opposed to abortion. I think the only way it should be "legal" is in the case of rape or if the pregnancy poses a risk to the mother's health or the baby has a severe anomaly. If you are irresponsible to get knocked up then you should have to deal with the fall out of the pregnancy and if you don't want the baby adopt him/her out to someone who does.
52% of Americans think abortion should be legal in the States...let's change that: https://www.hubub.com/topic.php...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295316 May 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I, personally, "have been ripping her apart"? By not offering her empathy because she left her lover after lover's stroke is "ripping her apart"?
Do explain.
She was the hero of the pro abortion movement and none of you pro choicers have anything good to say about her now.

Trying to find any articles that show her in a poor light and then discussing how awful she is.

I don't really care as she was never a hero to me but it is fun to watch you guys turn on one of your own.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295317 May 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I'm not sure it would help, lol :)
And. Lol No one would want mine for sure
Last nite it changed pro life to proliferate .
Gtown71

United States

#295318 May 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There may very well be one Divine Source of all creation, but NO ONE knows the real nature of that source, or what it wants from us, if anything. After all, why would an omniscient being need ANYTHING?
One of my favorite quotes is "All the faces the Divine shows us are true, and none of them are all truth."
Why wouldn't we want to bother people constantly with our own versions? Very simple, because some people know that religious beliefs are personal, and that our own are not the only valid beliefs. Some people also know that if a Deity is worthy of worship, no proselytizing is necessary.
No doubt there are many gods, but only One true God.

Why tell others? Well He tells us to for one, but I was doing it before I read how He wants us to. If I knew a cure for cancer and didn't tell those with cancer what I knew -what would you call me?

Yet now I know there is a God "a real God" that can save a persons soul for eternity, yet you tell me to keep it to myself?!?!?

Like those with cancer, if I tell them what to do to be healed, it is still up to them if they choose to believe me, and the same goes with God :)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295319 May 9, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That type of "Christian" doesn't take responsibility for anything, good or bad. It's all in his god's hands and out of his own. How convenient.
I am a Christian and I take complete responsibility for my actions but ultimately my life is in God's hands. I see that you can't understand.
Gtown71

United States

#295320 May 9, 2013
Before RvW, the american people was sold another lie, when they were told legal abortion would put an end to child abuse, since only wanted children would be born. I believe since it was made legal child abuse cases have increased over 700%.
I geuss when a person is sent a message, that they may have the living child inside them killed, then they feel they can treat the child they so graciously allowed to be born however they may?!?!?
Gtown71

United States

#295321 May 9, 2013
When I was about 18 yo, I put a small dent in the back of an older ladies car. Standing in front of the judge, as He read my charges, He looked at me and asked who I had my insurance with? I told Him I had no insurance. He looked down and wrote something. He then looked up and again asked me, who do you have your insurance with? I again, a little louder, said, I have No insurance. Again He looked down and began to write. A third time He looked up, and said sir, I am asking you a simple question, WHO DO YOU HAVE YOUR INSURANCE WITH??? again much louder, I DO NOT HAVE ANY INSURANCE!

HE then said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HAVING NO INSURANCE!

He said let me explain -you are either insured through a person or company of people who are not only willing but able to pay for all of your mistakes and mess ups, OR you are wealthy enough, that you can pay for your mistakes and mess ups, thus you're self insured -so which is it?
I said I geuss I'm self insured?!?

He said very well, and proceeded with my bill.

I hated that story at the time, and payed way more then the whole car was worth.

Sin has a high price.

You will one day stand before God, and He will know where you have your insurance.

I pray it is with the Only One, that was not only willing, but able to pay for all of your mistakes and out right mess ups :)
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295322 May 9, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the hero of the pro abortion movement and none of you pro choicers have anything good to say about her now.
Trying to find any articles that show her in a poor light and then discussing how awful she is.
I don't really care as she was never a hero to me but it is fun to watch you guys turn on one of your own.
Your blanket statement does its own injustice. But you probably won't recognize it within yourself. Much easier to point your fingers outward than inward.

I, personally, have not done anything you claim above. I have openly stated that greed is one of the deadly sins. That NM left her lover after lover had a stroke. That she left her lover to chase after money offered by the other side.

If you think that is "ripping her apart" rather than the reality, then the issue's with you, not me. If you think I am "turning on her" when I never was for or against her, then again, it's your issue to deal with.

It's her life.*She* has to deal with it. And she's had plenty of time to learn how to do so in a healthy manner. Forty plus years to be exact. She burned her bridges with both sides. Or did you not read that in the objective article Foo posted? The one you seem to think shows her in a "poor light".

You are one of the most judgmental people posting here who refuses to behave in a Christian way toward those who believe differently than you do all while you judge them harshly.

Pot Kettle Black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,115,461
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 24 min none_of_the_above 1,129
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 48 min PEE PEE PETE 27,595
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dave Nelson 228,589
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 8 hr Michele 345
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE