Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
277,341 - 277,360 of 305,081 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
The problem with teaching faith as fact is that every faith--christian, judaic, satanist, snake handler, hindu, muslim, etc--all have the same problem: none of them have the slightest bit of evidence. Intelligent design is not based on science, but on wishful thinking. Teach it in a religion class, not a science class.
Evolution didn't come out of nowhere; it's based on physical evidence--fossils, direct observation, DNA, etc. Nobody has proven darwin wrong; they have added or revised his theory--that's what science does.
<quoted text>
And about evolution..we can tell that within our species things have changed. But man dud bog come from monkeys of fish ir some ooze..There is no proof that he did even in science.
Some species have similar traits. And people may have less teeth of grow taller.etc..Bug there is no missing link to non humans..

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still an azzclown vile pagan.
What a WONDERFUL example of Xianity you are.

**cough**

Fkn freak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Foo hates God.
ROFLMAO No Knutbar, I dont. I love G-d with all my heart. Your jebus however is NOT my G-d. He's NOTHING to me. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Zip. WHat part of that do you not grasp?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even according to this less then flattering article she seemed to think she could get one. She was young. They were lawyers "looking for a plaintiff"
Its never flattering when the truth is told on issues like this. In THIS case, she didn't want the pregnancy to continue, that's on HER, not on anyone else. She could have said no at any time, it was a CLASS ACTION lawsuit, her backing out wouldn't have made ANY difference. They chose the name "Jane Roe" for the reason of anonymity - so its not like she even HAD a real face in this case until she outed herself (for money) YEARS later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was illegal. So what more is there to say?
LMN, Dr Tiller the doctor that was murdered by a PL Xian (not unlike Knutter or Tomtom) in church, did NOT do illegal abortions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Tiller did nothing illegal.
What are you trying to say here?
I should have read ahead. GTMA! I think LNM was talking about Gosnell however.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I think abortion is the only word rednecks know how too spell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
it's still his car ? how stupid is that ? he's not allowed to drive because he is a potential health/life threat to others. his driving while under the influence is a very real threat to the rights of others. is your brain even semi functional?
read this slowly so you can finally understand :
everything... has... restrictions...for...a...reaso n....and...the... reason...is...the...potential. ..adverse...impact....on...the ...rights of others.
just whose rights are being protected when we restrict abortions post viability?
post viability it is still the woman's pregnancy, it is still her body, it is still her private medical decision and the fetus she carries is still a parasite with no rights at all.
so I ask you again --- why should a woman be restricted to "any" window in order to exercise her right to a make a private medical decision?
Interesting that you consider a viable fetus a "parasite". Speaks volumes about you troll, as does the rest of your bullshit that's been answered over and over again.

Ultimately, it IS her decision and if she's THAT determined, she WILL find a way.

Women should be restricted because of the VIABILITY of the fetus you moron, as well as the health of the mother (as well as that of the VIABLE fetus), which is what the USSC stated when giving a timeline for restrictions.

Damn you people are stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had very very little to do with my salvation. All I did was surrender to what God wanted me to do that night. He was tightening up the "screws" and I was trying to bargain with Him. He don't bargain! When I finaly said ok God, but You're going to have to help me. I believe that was the momment I was saved "Justified", now as far as how I live, act, think, it is up to how much I feed my new spirit "man", which is called sanctification. Many many many Christians try and make the two words the same, and they try and say one must live up to a certain snctification in order to have justification, and each denomination has their own little or big "list" of things one must do. The thing is the leaders themselves will not and cannot live up to the very standards they try and put on the backs of the people.
I am Justified by Christ, sanctified by the renewing of my mind by His word.
Either one MUST not just be a head knowledge, but a heart knowledge.
Some of the largest denominations that claim to be christian, although they have many christians within them, they are anything but a christian denomination.
Dont kid yourself Gtown, your jesus dont justify your bullshit, not even a LITTLE bit. He'd be appauled at your views and behaviors in his name.

FOr that matter, you demean actual Christianity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith not works...good way of putting it..Rituals are nice and may give comfort..but in the end each of us is on his own with God
Exactly Rose! And that's where Gtown fails with his nonsense in trying to claim HIS view is the ONLY way. He demeans EVERYONE of faith - that doesn't follow HIS view of faith. Gtown shows a sickening form of extremism at its worst.

People's relationships with the G-d of their understanding is THEIR relationship. The opinions - and that's ALL they are - OPINIONS - are truly meaningless, and frankly pointless. When idiots try to force those kinds of views on others, they serve not only to harm their OWN credibility, but the credibility of whatever faith they proclaim to have. In Gtown's case, his rhetoric goes AGAINST everything Christianity stands for and should be IMO.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
it's still his car ? how stupid is that ? he's not allowed to drive because he is a potential health/life threat to others. his driving while under the influence is a very real threat to the rights of others. is your brain even semi functional?
read this slowly so you can finally understand :
everything... has... restrictions...for...a...reaso n....and...the... reason...is...the...potential. ..adverse...impact....on...the ...rights of others.
just whose rights are being protected when we restrict abortions post viability?
post viability it is still the woman's pregnancy, it is still her body, it is still her private medical decision and the fetus she carries is still a parasite with no rights at all.
so I ask you again --- why should a woman be restricted to "any" window in order to exercise her right to a make a private medical decision?
The state's rights are protected when we restrict abortions post viability.

How come that hasn't sunk in yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no way of knowing that. only thing we do know for certain is that he was not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
how dare you make a definitive statement you have no idea is true?
Actually we DO know that, given every single charge against him was thrown out because of lack of evidence.

Grow the hell up azzhole.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its never flattering when the truth is told on issues like this. In THIS case, she didn't want the pregnancy to continue, that's on HER, not on anyone else. She could have said no at any time, it was a CLASS ACTION lawsuit, her backing out wouldn't have made ANY difference. They chose the name "Jane Roe" for the reason of anonymity - so its not like she even HAD a real face in this case until she outed herself (for money) YEARS later.
Agree. But I think my post there was that SHE DID WANT the abortion and they did use her as plaintiff before they made it a class action. For ghd appeal I think..but anyway it says they were liking for a plaintiff who fit ghd criteria.. She thought she would get one this way definitely..They did hog force her but they certainly knew the chances gust the Cass would be decided in time to help HER were very slight to none. It was Texas. So that is why I think they used her.
She did not want that baby and that ISon her. But they sure did not help HER

SHE dud use. The whole thing in several ways..but look at her history ..abused snf confused especially for the times. Being with men and women.in the 70s....Then working at clinics. Then becoming religious and PL.

I know she had a life of contradictions for sure. And I still feel sorry for her..
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you consider a viable fetus a "parasite". Speaks volumes about you troll, as does the rest of your bullshit that's been answered over and over again.
Ultimately, it IS her decision and if she's THAT determined, she WILL find a way.
Women should be restricted because of the VIABILITY of the fetus you moron, as well as the health of the mother (as well as that of the VIABLE fetus), which is what the USSC stated when giving a timeline for restrictions.
Damn you people are stupid.
Lol

Still cannot figure if he is PL or PC..and the parasite got to Mr skso

BItner says a troll..he argues with you guys buts uses words like parasite..odd
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont kid yourself Gtown, your jesus dont justify your bullshit, not even a LITTLE bit. He'd be appauled at your views and behaviors in his name.
FOr that matter, you demean actual Christianity.
Abby Johnson: Pro-life advocate
I honestly find it laughable when an abortion supporter starts giving me advice on how to be a better Christian. I find Foo very laughable when she posts about Christians.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Rose! And that's where Gtown fails with his nonsense in trying to claim HIS view is the ONLY way. He demeans EVERYONE of faith - that doesn't follow HIS view of faith. Gtown shows a sickening form of extremism at its worst.
People's relationships with the G-d of their understanding is THEIR relationship. The opinions - and that's ALL they are - OPINIONS - are truly meaningless, and frankly pointless. When idiots try to force those kinds of views on others, they serve not only to harm their OWN credibility, but the credibility of whatever faith they proclaim to have. In Gtown's case, his rhetoric goes AGAINST everything Christianity stands for and should be IMO.
I do understand what he is trying to say on most things..foo. he just has a different way of expressing it..I do believe statements if faith and belief are good things. And have tone so when ...at times....but you cannot force belief .. The God of. Our old testament was forceful kn demanding worship. But only to HIS own.

CHristians believe Jesus came for all people..But Jesus never forced anyone..It does come from each heart.:)

IMO Gtown is very happy in his faith and wants to share it...Id rather that than cursing andbeing mean done by others in His name ..but again that is just me.

I want people yo know how I believe especially in post directed AT nh belief..but repetition can get to people..and may deter from the message..

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

tampabayallstar wrote:
I think abortion is the only word rednecks know how too spell.
I beg I can misspelled even that lol.. But then I am notva redneck!!!

Do like Foxeorthy though:)
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I was thinking Gosnell.
Oh, okay.
:)

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

for knutter,protecter of pedo priests

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/05...
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Abby Johnson: Pro-life advocate
I honestly find it laughable when an abortion supporter starts giving me advice on how to be a better Christian. I find Foo very laughable when she posts about Christians.
What seems so funny to me, is how she says I'm not, you're not, ink, many others are not goos examples of CHRISTIANS, yet turns right around and bashes the name of Jesus CHRIST!!!

Where does she think we got the name CHRISTIAN from???

She's a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min TN Voter 1,079,440
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Buck Crick 224,079
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,650
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 3 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 9 hr RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••