Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,107
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295114 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that you feel the women using dr gosnell's services were wrong for obtaining late term abortions?
Well, let me ask you this first...what were their reasons for getting LTAs? Why did they wait so long?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295115 May 7, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop whining already. How many times do I have to try and get through to you cement-head fundies.
Read this slowly so you can finally understand: Everything...has...restriction s.
Why should someone who has had too much to drink not be allowed to drive his/her car? It's still his car, right? What don't you get??
Now...it's your turn to whine again...
He isn't allowed to drive his car because he 'might' kill somebody and she isn't allowed to have an abortion because she 'will' kill somebody. I get the analogy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295116 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yeah, be like christ and have the corpse nailed to a couple boards. Accessory thieves are optional.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295117 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That's the textbook response of a cult member to someone who leaves the cult.
<quoted text>
And I am glad I left the cult.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295118 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Science has never claimed to be infallible. It's about finding answers. You believe God is real, and that's fine, but you take it on faith. There is no actual proof that there is a god, and just as sure as you are that God is real I'm sure he isn't.
True we believe by faith.

But even with science..there are theories..they change. I can look at the sky. Or if I was s scientist look into subatomics..and see there is order. GOD or some intelligent designer is for me the only possible answer that makes sense..the more we know bu science..the more order we see.

Like the pieces of an old time watch. All those intricate pieces put together by a watchmaker..and the pieces were tolled by someone else...

He set the natural laws going..He does not have to say ok Fla gets rain today..etc. Dna is real. Ours did not come from any place else...or other creatures..or fish or whatever each generation of science said Man was made man..He has a soul..
Do we have similar Dna to other species ..most likely. But they are them. We are us. THERE IS NO MISDING LINK..Did man change like kn lifespan or number of teeth..yes it occurred naturally ... and environment anchor lifestyles changed also.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295119 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, let me ask you this first...what were their reasons for getting LTAs? Why did they wait so long?
I don't know. Does it matter. Viable fetuses and babies were killed. tiller also killed viable fetuses.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295120 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And I am glad I left the cult.
Do you refer to all religions as cults?
Shltner

Rancho Cordova, CA

#295121 May 7, 2013
Braaaap...!!!!!
Gtown71

United States

#295122 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Science has never claimed to be infallible. It's about finding answers. You believe God is real, and that's fine, but you take it on faith. There is no actual proof that there is a god, and just as sure as you are that God is real I'm sure he isn't.
Fair enough.

I do pray however, that you take into consideration "how" I met God. You know, the One I was sure didn't exsist.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295123 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I "believe" in abortion in the same way I "believe" in this chair I'm sitting in. They both exist.
If you're trying to say I approve of it, you're doing it wrong. And you're lying by pretending to know what I think. My personal feelings are irrelevant.
Your melodramatic lies have no bearing on my reality, and they say far more about you than they do about me.
You're a hatefilled, lying, sack of sh*t.
You applaud abortion is legal. You spiritually abort a child when agreeing abortion should be legal. You know abortion is sacrificing the child to Satan. As bizarre as that sounds its the truth. You agree that women have the right to destroy God's Image. You are demonic.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295124 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
I do pray however, that you take into consideration "how" I met God. You know, the One I was sure didn't exsist.
It shows that God will show Himself to you when you are ready to listen.

He made His presence known to me too.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295125 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You applaud abortion is legal. You spiritually abort a child when agreeing abortion should be legal. You know abortion is sacrificing the child to Satan. As bizarre as that sounds its the truth. You agree that women have the right to destroy God's Image. You are demonic.
There is not one bit of truth to this post. But, from the admitted liar, lies come as no surprise.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295127 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You applaud abortion is legal. You spiritually abort a child when agreeing abortion should be legal. You know abortion is sacrificing the child to Satan. As bizarre as that sounds its the truth. You agree that women have the right to destroy God's Image. You are demonic.
I know I am going to hate myself for this...and I know babies were sacrificed to bask. Etc. Who is most likely Satans creation..and I will grant that CHOICE hes taken many unborn lives..
But sacrificing to Satan? On that si sm not so convinced because wouldn't that means their souls went to him

Where do you think these inborn children go...to me they are innocents in the arms of our Lord.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295128 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can associate with anyone, but cannot "walk" with them.
Can two walk together, unless they agree?
Yes, they can. Better, they do every day.
The reason I tell others about my God, is becouse He is real, and He is the Only One True God.
And the reason you're demeaned and ridiculed is because YOU are full of shit.

Your version of g-d certainly is NOT the 'only one true' ANYTHING, as billions of people of OTHER faiths can attest.

In FACT, its only the 'only one true' to YOU and those that think LIKE you. To the rest of us, your beliefs are LESS than meaningless.

My God is Real and Alive and has POWER to transform you from darkness unto light.
Funny, mine does the same thing, only your jebus has ZERO to do with it.
He has the POWER to Finish the Good work, that He begun.
Pity he doesn't have the power to shut idiots like you up, OR to let you know that your view isn't the only valid one in this world.

The only power YOU and your ilk have is to destroy what good works REAL Christians can accomplish in his name.

You should take a lesson from REAL Christians like Rose or Michelle and others. But you wont. You're too tunnelvisioned to the REAL world and what FAITH really means.
IN JESUS NAME --AMEN.
Oh bullshit.

Location hidden

#295129 May 7, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so important she answer? What is it you are trying to prove? That you can't be prochoice and support restrictions?
According to many of these morons, no - you cant.

Fortunately in the REAL world, people do every day.

Location hidden

#295130 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>She's HUGE.
Nah, your mouth is MUCH bigger Knutbar.

Location hidden

#295131 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I agree.
Drop the religion, and become a child of God :)
MANY people HAVE dropped the religion and ARE children of G-d. And the FACT is your jebus has NOTHING to do with that.

Location hidden

#295132 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You support the slaughter of innocent children. Yes you do. You think destroying the Image of God is okay. You are demonic.
You support the slaughter of your own brain cells. You are a moron.

Location hidden

#295133 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is starved for the attention that you give her. If you want to have any meaningful conversation you have to learn to leave her out.
Funny how you project your own shortcomings on others Inkstain. Even more amusing that you're such an abysmal failure at it. LOL!

Location hidden

#295134 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>We have more confidence, We know Christ will be there for us. We are not afraid.
You should be. You should be terrified given how you act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Joe fortuna 233,161
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min L Morales 1,156,183
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,489
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 13 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 15 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web