Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,258
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295066 May 7, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so important she answer? What is it you are trying to prove? That you can't be prochoice and support restrictions?
Pathetic, isn't it? The point I make is that how I feel about the individual choices is irrelevant to my pro-choice position. I support the woman's RIGHTS, and whichever choice she eventually makes is irrelevant to me.

It drives them crazy that I won't answer the question, lol. And the more they demand an answer, the more I dig in my heels. It's amusing, that this poster seems to think calling me "chicken" will get me to answer. So childish.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295067 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gm..well another day for the jury..hope they are just debating the death penalty!!!
They didn't use crazy tod a defense so it cant be that..just racial persecution...Now see if I was a person of Colorado. And esp on that jury..I would vote him guilt of his defense alonem..hes rich and exploited poor minorities..hacked them up..so much real racism and this lawyer pulls that crape..maybe today...
hope they put him n a place where his victims relatives might be!!! Death penalty puts him more segragated. And costs too much. IMHO
Good morning Rose. I hope Gosnell gets life in prison, and is put in gen-pop. I figure it'd take about three days before they find him shanked in the shower, with all sorts of things embedded in his various....places.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295068 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
Have not seen Whoopie in a while. Maybe she has been eating alot of Whoopie pie.
She's HUGE.
Gtown71

United States

#295070 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say brainwashed lmao lmao lmao
YES!!! AMEN!!! Not only was my brain washed, but I was washed all over.

I was Dirty, BUT made Clean, by Jesus Christ!!!:)
Gtown71

United States

#295071 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
Yea, I agree.
Drop the religion, and become a child of God :)
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#295072 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>And Whoopie Goldberg was bought by the loonie naral. She looks like she could have triplets. Dang Whoopie, your obese.
You still don't know the difference between your and you're? Pathetic!!!!

Instead of pointing fingers, how about you take a good look inwards? You're certainly not without fault.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295073 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, isn't it? The point I make is that how I feel about the individual choices is irrelevant to my pro-choice position. I support the woman's RIGHTS, and whichever choice she eventually makes is irrelevant to me.
It drives them crazy that I won't answer the question, lol. And the more they demand an answer, the more I dig in my heels. It's amusing, that this poster seems to think calling me "chicken" will get me to answer. So childish.
You support the slaughter of innocent children. Yes you do. You think destroying the Image of God is okay. You are demonic.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295074 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You support the slaughter of innocent children. Yes you do. You think destroying the Image of God is okay. You are demonic.
Nonsense, Admitted Liar.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295075 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But you did answer. Again and again and again. For over a year and into a second. Now he's calling me a liar because you claim you refuse to answer.

It's ridiculous!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295076 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
You really believe that religious people are helpless? They usually take care of themselves and others.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295077 May 7, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
awww, sticking up for the coward. you really are a noble drone.
you're off base though sister (what else is new?). i don't expect different results at all. i expect her to duck and dodge like she always does. that's why i keep asking. haven't you caught on yet?
i know she hasn't.
I think she is starved for the attention that you give her. If you want to have any meaningful conversation you have to learn to leave her out.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295078 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> In other words you can not accept the fact that science has proof and religion does not. Even beyond that. Every religion believes theres is the answer. This might shock you but those have a different religion think you are the heathen. See how that works. We should respect others beliefs or disbeliefs and not have this snobbery that somehow we are better than others over a little thing like religion. The world would be alot better if people were accepting and non judgmental of others. Have a nice day.
What has science proven that goes against religion?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295079 May 7, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said many many times before....1) There are restrictions of some kind on everything. 2) If a woman wants an abortion she has a window of opportunity to make that choice.
So to answer your question...I am fine with post-viability restrictions. Notice the term "restrictions" implying that in certain circumstances abortion is still available. But "support"? What is the PL obsession with that word? I "support" individual freedom of choice, and that includes for you, too. No more, no less.
Does that mean that you feel the women using dr gosnell's services were wrong for obtaining late term abortions?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295080 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that you feel the women using dr gosnell's services were wrong for obtaining late term abortions?
They were wrong for breaking PA abortion laws Ink, they can't be wrong for aborting for the reasons they did.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295081 May 7, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>They were wrong for breaking PA abortion laws Ink, they can't be wrong for aborting for the reasons they did.
Do you think they should be prosecuted for breaking the law and putting their children in danger of being killed. Do you think they are responsible for the deaths of their babies?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295082 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, Admitted Liar.
You believe in abortion. You believe in the slaughter of the unborn, a child. Its sick to think a so called mother who has felt life within her, want to commit a vile act and slaughter one of their own. You are demonic for sure.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295083 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You really believe that religious people are helpless? They usually take care of themselves and others.
We have more confidence, We know Christ will be there for us. We are not afraid.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#295084 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What has science proven that goes against religion?
Seriously?

How about that we are not made from "dust"?

How about that we are "created" by our mothers and fathers (as opposed to being created by god"?

I'm sure there is a litany of other things.

Never mind that most religions make unprovable claims.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295085 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, although we "christians" mess up from time to time, with how we present Christ "God knows I've really done my share, and then some ", as I can hear the amens from all around. Lol
I just want you to know, that I hope my demeanor can be more like yours, when I grow up!:)
I've often thought how God has many different tools He uses, some are feather dusters, some are sled hammers, and I feel all can be of use in the right spots, but there are many times I feel like I'm one of those tools, they try to sell at 3 am, and when you get it home -you think "what is this, and what was I thinking, when I ordered it! " lol
Keep on keeping on being you, and may our Lord and Savior bless you in a special way this day!:)
Thank you so much tor your kind words. Believe me I have struggled with how I live. As much as anyone:) and would never hold myself out as an example..But I do believe its important. Not to be nasty to anyone on any side..or what kind of light do I reflect...besides I like making friends on here..even the ones who think I am old fashioned.and stubborn....I can agree with myself at home...l.o.l. But We can all learn from each other.Have a great day
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295086 May 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
How about that we are not made from "dust"?
How about that we are "created" by our mothers and fathers (as opposed to being created by god"?
I'm sure there is a litany of other things.
Never mind that most religions make unprovable claims.
Science hasn't proven how the first man was made or that we wern't made by God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min forks_make_us_fat 1,126,348
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Dave Nelson 230,145
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 41 min Brew In 27,927
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 54 min fadu singh 457
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 1,525
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 19 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Wed Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE