Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311028 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295085 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, although we "christians" mess up from time to time, with how we present Christ "God knows I've really done my share, and then some ", as I can hear the amens from all around. Lol
I just want you to know, that I hope my demeanor can be more like yours, when I grow up!:)
I've often thought how God has many different tools He uses, some are feather dusters, some are sled hammers, and I feel all can be of use in the right spots, but there are many times I feel like I'm one of those tools, they try to sell at 3 am, and when you get it home -you think "what is this, and what was I thinking, when I ordered it! " lol
Keep on keeping on being you, and may our Lord and Savior bless you in a special way this day!:)
Thank you so much tor your kind words. Believe me I have struggled with how I live. As much as anyone:) and would never hold myself out as an example..But I do believe its important. Not to be nasty to anyone on any side..or what kind of light do I reflect...besides I like making friends on here..even the ones who think I am old fashioned.and stubborn....I can agree with myself at home...l.o.l. But We can all learn from each other.Have a great day
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295086 May 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
How about that we are not made from "dust"?
How about that we are "created" by our mothers and fathers (as opposed to being created by god"?
I'm sure there is a litany of other things.
Never mind that most religions make unprovable claims.
Science hasn't proven how the first man was made or that we wern't made by God.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295087 May 7, 2013
weren"t

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#295088 May 7, 2013
I have a kindle. I do as little typing on it as possible because it is so touchy, and I have big fingers. That's why I still use a standard keyboard.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
L o l
Was supposed to be SHOWS..did you see the one where this thing wrote tootle for google ..it was gibberish. Lol sorry
They are supposedly working on a keyboard fix...says they get a lot of complaints.. I tried turning it off..but its worse l o l

Indianapolis

#295089 May 7, 2013
Yeah, be like christ and have the corpse nailed to a couple boards. Accessory thieves are optional.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Quit worrying about what your body will be after you die, you need to think about what salvation. And throwing ashes all over is really kinda pagan.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295090 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'm not.
Enjoy your impotence. Your frustration is amusing.
Ok going yo ask again..is this person Pl or Pc..He keeps arguing with you. But talking ptochoice. I THINK..oh well only ask out of curiosity..I answered a post from them
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295091 May 7, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rose. I hope Gosnell gets life in prison, and is put in gen-pop. I figure it'd take about three days before they find him shanked in the shower, with all sorts of things embedded in his various....places.
EXACTLY..maybe the food is good that the jurors get????.only reason I can figure they are still out
But then I thought OJ. and that Anthony woman were guilty..So whet do I know
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295092 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
Hmmm. Religion is an establishment..Belief is personal.

I have worked for several decades..raised a child....believe in Christ

How is that helpless..

Indianapolis

#295093 May 7, 2013
Honey, I know a lot of guys who give FREE butt injections, and they don't use chemicals.
Melisa1011 wrote:
We supply100 % hydrogel butt injections.
Hydrogel is 100% Polyacrylamide of INTERFALL brand.
Valid period is 2-3 years. And only 50ml/vial is available.
Hydrogel can increase or change the size of these areas:
1. Upper buttock
2. Middle buttock
3. Lower buttock
4. Hip expansion
5. Outer thighs
Email me at [email protected] for price list.

Indianapolis

#295094 May 7, 2013
If you think that rubbish is true, you cannot claim moral superiority by using the same methods.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as the prabortion pagans are indoctrinating young girls day in and day out. Not to mention the militant lesbian agenda of conversion.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#295095 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the science that shows man is made from dust.

Show us the science that we were "created by god". Science instead can show that you were "created" by your parents.

It's up to you and your region to back up your absurd claims.

Indianapolis

#295096 May 7, 2013
That's the textbook response of a cult member to someone who leaves the cult.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You lived with the Holy Spirit and you rejected God. You live outside the Grace of God. You are not of the Faith,. It doesn't matter if you worship a frog, a tree or yourself, you are a heathen and hence a pagan.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295097 May 7, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>They were wrong for breaking PA abortion laws Ink, they can't be wrong for aborting for the reasons they did.
Well we done know the reasons..some may have had health reasons but others may just have waited too long..
I am not tor either but it does make a difference.

From a woman's view only ..isn't it easier on her body in the first trimester..
And the ones where this creep just inducrd delivery. And then spit their backs. Were obviously very close yo term
According. To testimony given
.he had been sued for mutilating women. SO he decided to skip the abortion step..deliver and slice!!!
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#295098 May 7, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>We have more confidence, We know Christ will be there for us. We are not afraid.
Confidence..... Arrogance.....hubris ..... pride

You you are full of it, claiming to know things that are impossible to truly know. Belief is not fact. One day, maybe you'll shed that skin of arrogance and be honest with yourself.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295099 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they should be prosecuted for breaking the law and putting their children in danger of being killed. Do you think they are responsible for the deaths of their babies?
WELL ultimately. Unless a baby dies as a result of an emergency delivery...when a woman goes to an abortionist...she IS responsible for the death of her offspring..born or unborn..that is her CHOICE..

HOWEVER we had a case here where the woman git done kind of sticks..was sent yo come beck..had her baby come out ALIVEZ and WANTED IT when she saw it come out in a chair..No doctor..ZSO some administrator just wraps it up and puts it in a dumpster...who is responsible there. TRUE the woman started the abortion process..but the she wanted to try to save the baby..
It may have been too late bug NO ONE tried. Just trash. GROSS
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295100 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
GHRY HSVE THEORIES. Which bu their nature are chsngeable
devidmiller

Mumbai, India

#295101 May 7, 2013
hi
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#295102 May 7, 2013
THEY. science..have theories....sorry
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#295103 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
THEY. science..have theories....sorry
Those theories don't contradict the theory that God created all.

They may eventually find out how He did it.
Gtown71

United States

#295104 May 7, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Confidence..... Arrogance.....hubris ..... pride
You you are full of it, claiming to know things that are impossible to truly know. Belief is not fact. One day, maybe you'll shed that skin of arrogance and be honest with yourself.
All things are possible with God.

I know you do not really care, but God wants YOU to "KNOW" that you have Eternal Life.

I have a "KNOW SO" salvation.

I'm not being arrogant, or pridefull about it, but rather humbled and thankfull.

When God truly saves a person, He also has a way to let them "KNOW" where they stand with Him.

I will say, way to many children of God, flop back and forth, with where they stand, and I did this for a while, after I was saved, BUT I had to seal this thing down, after all how could I tell others about the Saving Power of God, if I didn't even know where I stood from day to day?

May God shew you the WAY, TRUTH, AND THE LIGHT :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,375,512
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 254,980
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Trojan 32,250
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 9,555
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web