Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309861 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#295040 May 6, 2013
Norma McCorvey[Jane Roe], was bought by the loonie fundys. She looks like she can be having triplets nowadays.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295041 May 6, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
Norma McCorvey[Jane Roe], was bought by the loonie fundys. She looks like she can be having triplets nowadays.
And Whoopie Goldberg was bought by the loonie naral. She looks like she could have triplets. Dang Whoopie, your obese.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#295042 May 6, 2013
Have not seen Whoopie in a while. Maybe she has been eating alot of Whoopie pie.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295043 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
G O O G L E CAN SuCK UP INFO
OMG Rose! I died laughing trying to decipher your post.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#295044 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i find it hard to believe she answered honestly about "any" question about her personal opinion about "anything". she is a coward.
So she's lying about her own opinion?*facepalm*
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295045 May 6, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
Just because the woman is now proliferate that does not make her bought by anyone. From what I have seen and read..she regrets the whole thing and being a part of it..

People change..happens all the time. I understand her feeling. The poor lady has herself via her pseudonym used by the politics of abortion. She seems to feel that 50 million offspring done away with is not a good thing..a lot of people feel the same..I think she is brave to make herself known for what she believes.

And mocking people on their looks...very mature..
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295046 May 6, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Rose! I died laughing trying to decipher your post.

Madam was in fine form lol...they say there is no fix..but they have a lot of complaints. So may work on it..problem is. This model is about obsolete.:(
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#295047 May 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
In other words, they are trying to indoctrinate children.
<quoted text>
Just as the prabortion pagans are indoctrinating young girls day in and day out. Not to mention the militant lesbian agenda of conversion.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#295048 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isn't. i already know the answer. you wouldn't be telling me anything i don't already know. what i want is you continuing to respond without answering. you continue to not disappoint.
<quoted text>
nonsense. just because you say so? you're shakin' like a leaf.
<quoted text>
so are the dozens of other topics you've never hesitated giving your personal opinion on.
<quoted text>
about what? the choice to have a regular or diet coke with your six paninis?
<quoted text>
nope. the core issue is roe vs wade and the right to choose to legally abort. it's right there in the title of the forum. woman have always had the right to choose to legally give birth.
you're still shakin'.
why is that?
She is proabortion through and through and has said as much on numerous occasions. she plays word games but ends up just stumbling over the truth despite her best efforts. shirt bus gal, that one.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#295049 May 6, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Still puking the lies of your religion, I see. Facts remain your enemy.
With your vile avatar and your hate filled comments, one knows all they need to know about the kind of proabortion pagan you are. Aren't you late for the lezbo party.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#295050 May 6, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist. Say it...A...THE....IST.
You lived with the Holy Spirit and you rejected God. You live outside the Grace of God. You are not of the Faith,. It doesn't matter if you worship a frog, a tree or yourself, you are a heathen and hence a pagan.
Gtown71

United States

#295052 May 7, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. It is outrageously expensive. I don't see them in my neck of the woods by I can contact them by email.
I just remembered "that I forgot" to answer one of your questions, about who "they" were and what problem.

They are certain scientist, who had an issue with carbon dating. They were trying to apply a method to millions of years, that was only accurate to thousands of years.

I hope you are able to read the gospels, but mostly for Holy Ghost conviction on His Word, as you read.

I fully understand when someone says something like what I just said, that it sounds absolutely crazy to a non - believer, but it is very much real.

I also pray one day, you and all other non - believers on here will agree with that one day, but it will take a "spiritual" transfer of your being to make that happen.

I still have faith, not in myself, but that my God is able, if you only give Him a chance. He never forces a door open, to a non - believers heart.

I mess up - He doesn't
I may lie - He doesn't
I may cheat - He doesn't
I may steal - He doesn't
I am i - HE IS HE
HE IS GOD.

Let God be God and EVERY man be a liar.
I truly hope your able to read His word. It's interesting how much we christians have to fight our own flesh to read His Word at times.

I've often thought of how much time one spends learning about "things" -computers, cell phones, remote controls! Lol
yet very little time about the whole GOD thing.:(:

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#295053 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the woman is now proliferate that does not make her bought by anyone. From what I have seen and read..she regrets the whole thing and being a part of it..
People change..happens all the time. I understand her feeling. The poor lady has herself via her pseudonym used by the politics of abortion. She seems to feel that 50 million offspring done away with is not a good thing..a lot of people feel the same..I think she is brave to make herself known for what she believes.
And mocking people on their looks...very mature..
It is antichoice. Prolife are people that are against the death penalty as punishment for crime.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#295054 May 7, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You lived with the Holy Spirit and you rejected God. You live outside the Grace of God. You are not of the Faith,. It doesn't matter if you worship a frog, a tree or yourself, you are a heathen and hence a pagan.
In other words you can not accept the fact that science has proof and religion does not. Even beyond that. Every religion believes theres is the answer. This might shock you but those have a different religion think you are the heathen. See how that works. We should respect others beliefs or disbeliefs and not have this snobbery that somehow we are better than others over a little thing like religion. The world would be alot better if people were accepting and non judgmental of others. Have a nice day.
Gtown71

United States

#295055 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Was trying yo read back is worships for or against abortion..now I'm confused..oh eell
Rose, although we "christians" mess up from time to time, with how we present Christ "God knows I've really done my share, and then some ", as I can hear the amens from all around. Lol

I just want you to know, that I hope my demeanor can be more like yours, when I grow up!:)

I've often thought how God has many different tools He uses, some are feather dusters, some are sled hammers, and I feel all can be of use in the right spots, but there are many times I feel like I'm one of those tools, they try to sell at 3 am, and when you get it home -you think "what is this, and what was I thinking, when I ordered it! " lol

Keep on keeping on being you, and may our Lord and Savior bless you in a special way this day!:)
Gtown71

United States

#295056 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> In other words you can not accept the fact that science has proof and religion does not. Even beyond that. Every religion believes theres is the answer. This might shock you but those have a different religion think you are the heathen. See how that works. We should respect others beliefs or disbeliefs and not have this snobbery that somehow we are better than others over a little thing like religion. The world would be alot better if people were accepting and non judgmental of others. Have a nice day.
It is true, yet sad ,that within the "christian" faith alone there is soooo many versions of the "truth" .

Some "christians" consider other "christians", to not be a "christian" if they so much as drink coffee.

We "christians" bicker about what name one is baptized in. The Lords supper, and how oft we observe it.

Some "churches" have split up over which flag should be taller within the "church" (american or christian)

Some don't have either.

I agree that I as a Christian, should be more tollerant and accept others JUST AS THEY ARE. Since there is no other way. Yet at the same time I MUST strongly disagree with them, if they believe there is any other way to Heaven, but through the blood of the Lamb of God -Christ Jesus.

I am in the world, but not of the world.

I can associate with anyone, but cannot "walk" with them.
Can two walk together, unless they agree?

The reason I tell others about my God, is becouse He is real, and He is the Only One True God.

His Words are pure, not just His "Word", but His WORDS -each and every one, is inspired of God, found more pure then silver, being tried 3 times through the firey furnace.

I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the POWER unto Salvation.

The preaching of the gospel is foolishness, to those who perish.

MY GOD IS REAL -HIS WORD / WORDS ARE PURE AND ALIVE.

MAY GOD ALONE RECIEVE THE GLORY FOR HE ALONE IS WORTHY!

I pray you "KNOW" HIM.

Science is Science, and true science goes hand and hand with the ONE who created it.:)
I hope you have a great day today.

Today is the day.
Now is the time.

My God is Real and Alive and has POWER to transform you from darkness unto light.
He has the POWER to keep that which He has.

He has the POWER to Finish the Good work, that He begun.

IN JESUS NAME --AMEN.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#295057 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true, yet sad ,that within the "christian" faith alone there is soooo many versions of the "truth" .
Some "christians" consider other "christians", to not be a "christian" if they so much as drink coffee.
We "christians" bicker about what name one is baptized in. The Lords supper, and how oft we observe it.
Some "churches" have split up over which flag should be taller within the "church" (american or christian)
Some don't have either.
I agree that I as a Christian, should be more tollerant and accept others JUST AS THEY ARE. Since there is no other way. Yet at the same time I MUST strongly disagree with them, if they believe there is any other way to Heaven, but through the blood of the Lamb of God -Christ Jesus.
I am in the world, but not of the world.
I can associate with anyone, but cannot "walk" with them.
Can two walk together, unless they agree?
The reason I tell others about my God, is becouse He is real, and He is the Only One True God.
His Words are pure, not just His "Word", but His WORDS -each and every one, is inspired of God, found more pure then silver, being tried 3 times through the firey furnace.
I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the POWER unto Salvation.
The preaching of the gospel is foolishness, to those who perish.
MY GOD IS REAL -HIS WORD / WORDS ARE PURE AND ALIVE.
MAY GOD ALONE RECIEVE THE GLORY FOR HE ALONE IS WORTHY!
I pray you "KNOW" HIM.
Science is Science, and true science goes hand and hand with the ONE who created it.:)
I hope you have a great day today.
Today is the day.
Now is the time.
My God is Real and Alive and has POWER to transform you from darkness unto light.
He has the POWER to keep that which He has.
He has the POWER to Finish the Good work, that He begun.
IN JESUS NAME --AMEN.
Can you say brainwashed lmao lmao lmao

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295058 May 7, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isn't. i already know the answer. you wouldn't be telling me anything i don't already know. what i want is you continuing to respond without answering. you continue to not disappoint.
<quoted text>
nonsense. just because you say so? you're shakin' like a leaf.
<quoted text>
so are the dozens of other topics you've never hesitated giving your personal opinion on.
<quoted text>
about what? the choice to have a regular or diet coke with your six paninis?
<quoted text>
nope. the core issue is roe vs wade and the right to choose to legally abort. it's right there in the title of the forum. woman have always had the right to choose to legally give birth.
you're still shakin'.
why is that?
LOL, I'm not.

Enjoy your impotence. Your frustration is amusing.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#295059 May 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'm not.
Enjoy your impotence. Your frustration is amusing.
I believe in myself. I am responsible for my life. Religion is learned helplessness.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295060 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> It is antichoice. Prolife are people that are against the death penalty as punishment for crime.
And Norma chooses to believe that abortion is wrong

But because of who she was you insist that some bought her..as if Np one can possibly disagree with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,232,567
Jayhawks dance team #1 4 hr Jeff 1
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA 4 hr tom wingo 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr litesong 5,566
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 hr Eagle 12 239,082
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
More from around the web