Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,068
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
worships reality

United States

#295010 May 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I wouldn't. And it's drives you control freaks crazy, which is amusing. I don't answer for the reason I gave, because the answer is not relevant, and you people attempt to force it from me. I'm stubborn, not afraid.
of course you wouldn't. i already said that. you're a coward.
drives me crazy? hardly. it would drive me crazy if you "did" answer. that"s the last thing I want. then i'd no longer have any documentation of you as the feckless coward you are.

why are you afraid?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295011 May 6, 2013

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295012 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you wouldn't. i already said that. you're a coward.
drives me crazy? hardly. it would drive me crazy if you "did" answer. that"s the last thing I want. then i'd no longer have any documentation of you as the feckless coward you are.
why are you afraid?
You're childishness is sad. Your impotent frustration is amusing.

I'm not afraid. What could I possibly be afraid of? What could any of you possibly say to me that you haven't already? The whole notion is ridiculous. Again, I'm enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself with your schoolyard tactics.

By the way, I've ALSO not given my personal opinion on childbirth, the other choice, but you don't seem to care about that. Why is that? After all, it's just as irrelevant to this debate as my personal opinion of abortion.

Enjoy your impotence, Oh Flaccid One.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295013 May 6, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It must've been hard times for you when your mom passed. I do appreciate the info because it's good to know the options. I won't be dwelling on the issue, but some preparation is good.
Di you find anything to help on that site..if you contact them and they are not in your city. They may k ow of people in your area who reciprocate or perform similar service..spending 5 thou to br burned is crazy..or whatevefmr the funeral places charge..I remember Neptune was less..:)
worships reality

United States

#295014 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What about this did you not understand?
<quoted text>
I didn't say I supported, or did not support, restrictions. They simply exist, as they do in all things in our society. The option to choose abortion does exist, but within a certain time frame.
uhh, not a thing. i understood it perfectly.
you said you did not say whether or not you supported such restrictions. only that they "simply exist".
well i'm asking you now. do you or do you not support these restrictions that now exist? do you agree that states should have the right to restrict or even prohibit abortion post viability or do you think that a woman should have the choice to legally abort, pre or post viability, for whatever reason she chooses?

let me know if there's anything about this question you do not understand.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295015 May 6, 2013
Just read a silly website..lady went on Judge Judy..Got 1400..and is griping because the show is really the one paying the money...WELLL DUH.IT SAYS the people were paid from a fund..I always assumed the show paid the judgements..
I WAS just curious how much the others ..losers got. Or if they split the fund or what. This woman was probably called out by Judy...she sounds crazy!!!

Goes yo show you even if you give a person a free vacation and money..you know Judy may tick you off. You get money in your pocket...you can always feel entitled to more..and she was supposedly the loser..and the people in the audience were paid extras. And on and on..

Sometimes I really fear for this country
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295016 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
awww, sticking up for the coward. you really are a noble drone.
you're off base though sister (what else is new?). i don't expect different results at all. i expect her to duck and dodge like she always does. that's why i keep asking. haven't you caught on yet?
i know she hasn't.
Bitner wrote:
"True, I wouldn't. And it's drives you control freaks crazy, which is amusing. I don't answer for the reason I gave, because the answer is not relevant, and you people attempt to force it from me. I'm stubborn, not afraid."

She gave her answer. You didn't like it. You ignored it. You said it was incorrect. For more than a year, two years even. Now she refuses to play your game. You're lying when claiming otherwise. And your repeating of the same thing over and over again regarding this nonissue, even while not accepting the reality of her answer, only displays the well known definition of insanity.

I know, I know. You just like calling others names while you puff up thinking you're top dog. Like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar and crumbs down his shirt, melted chocolate around his mouth -- "I didn't take a cookie you idiot! You forgot to put the lid on like the dumbass you are!"

:-\
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295017 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heavens..How horrid. I assume they got the baby back..imagine that child reading accounts later in life..in our family it was hard enough when my stepdad was murdered. Years later I talked to the ambulance driver who found him (she was one of a wonderful group of people who took the time to testify at a parole hearing for one of the murderer's..HEhsd bled out all alone really badly..
I never told my daughter. As she was really close to her grampy...and she was a kid when it happened..
Horrid people in the world. I get that there are desperate people..maybe cant have kids ..but ACID???
Makes you wonder does Tv imitate real life or vice versa or both
Both. Art imitates life. Life imitates art.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295018 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Di you find anything to help on that site..if you contact them and they are not in your city. They may k ow of people in your area who reciprocate or perform similar service..spending 5 thou to br burned is crazy..or whatevefmr the funeral places charge..I remember Neptune was less..:)
I agree with you. It is outrageously expensive. I don't see them in my neck of the woods by I can contact them by email.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295019 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
uhh, not a thing. i understood it perfectly.
you said you did not say whether or not you supported such restrictions. only that they "simply exist".
well i'm asking you now. do you or do you not support these restrictions that now exist? do you agree that states should have the right to restrict or even prohibit abortion post viability or do you think that a woman should have the choice to legally abort, pre or post viability, for whatever reason she chooses?
let me know if there's anything about this question you do not understand.
As I have said many many times before....1) There are restrictions of some kind on everything. 2) If a woman wants an abortion she has a window of opportunity to make that choice.

So to answer your question...I am fine with post-viability restrictions. Notice the term "restrictions" implying that in certain circumstances abortion is still available. But "support"? What is the PL obsession with that word? I "support" individual freedom of choice, and that includes for you, too. No more, no less.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295020 May 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Both. Art imitates life. Life imitates art.
Yeah. I love the police shows. And forensics I think they msy give people ideas..if only knowing ways to cover up
But then criminal's and craziest are always ahead of the curve..
like with guns..agree with not letting criminals have them..but no law is going to stop them..the very definition is law breaker..

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#295022 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Just read a silly website..lady went on Judge Judy..Got 1400..and is griping because the show is really the one paying the money...WELLL DUH.IT SAYS the people were paid from a fund..I always assumed the show paid the judgements..
I WAS just curious how much the others ..losers got. Or if they split the fund or what. This woman was probably called out by Judy...she sounds crazy!!!
Goes yo show you even if you give a person a free vacation and money..you know Judy may tick you off. You get money in your pocket...you can always feel entitled to more..and she was supposedly the loser..and the people in the audience were paid extras. And on and on..
Sometimes I really fear for this country
A friend of mine went on Judge Judy as the plaintiff. She lost and didn't get paid, monetarily, I think. She and her daughter were treated like royalty, though, at a 4–star hotel, etc. They had a great time, she said.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#295023 May 6, 2013
Life versus abortion is the decision of the person not the decision of the entire world. I personally dont have children so maybe its easy for me to say its none of anyones business but I do believe its the business of the person only. As long as its done within the time limit allowed by law and done medicaly correct it should stay in place. Im from Tennessee and travel between Tennessee and New York. Ive spoken too many women from both places and this is still something all women want as an option. Brigitte Grisanti speaking for Tennessee and Brigitte Grisanti New York semi resident.
worships reality

AOL

#295024 May 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're childishness is sad. Your impotent frustration is amusing.
frustration? why? you're giving me exactly what i want.
the control freak is getting exactly what he wants.
I'm not afraid. What could I possibly be afraid of?
i know right? that's what i thought. yet here you are, quaking in your boots. it's puzzling.
What could any of you possibly say to me that you haven't already? The whole notion is ridiculous. Again, I'm enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself with your schoolyard tactics.
By the way, I've ALSO not given my personal opinion on childbirth, the other choice, but you don't seem to care about that.
i also haven't asked you your opinion on nuclear proliferation. it doesn't mean i don't care what you think about it. i just haven't asked you about it.
Why is that? After all, it's just as irrelevant to this debate as my personal opinion of abortion.
laughable. you've given your personal opinion on everything from television to movies, to religion to the pope, to child rearing to christmas, to the tree as a symbol of christmas to catholicism to priests, to the catholic hierarchy, to pedophilia to the merits of physical appearance, and countless other things that are irrelevant. yet your personal opinion on the issue that will forever be the basis and core of this forum, remains off limits.
lol.
Enjoy your impotence, Oh Flaccid One.
every time you respond without answering the question you solidify my enjoyment.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295025 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
i know right? that's what i thought. yet here you are, quaking in your boots. it's puzzling.
<quoted text>
i also haven't asked you your opinion on nuclear proliferation. it doesn't mean i don't care what you think about it. i just haven't asked you about it.
<quoted text>
laughable. you've given your personal opinion on everything from television to movies, to religion to the pope, to child rearing to christmas, to the tree as a symbol of christmas to catholicism to priests, to the catholic hierarchy, to pedophilia to the merits of physical appearance, and countless other things that are irrelevant. yet your personal opinion on the issue that will forever be the basis and core of this forum, remains off limits.
lol.
<quoted text>
every time you respond without answering the question you solidify my enjoyment.
Yep, Bitchner is laughable.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#295026 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
lol.
<quoted text>
Nonsense. What you want is the answer you will never get. You're fooling no one.

No "quaking" going on. Just your impotence.

Nuclear proliferation is off topic.

No, the "core" is the right to make one's own choice. What choice the woman makes is not relevant, nor is my opinion OF the choices. I'm making a point, and you don't seem to get that. Not my fault.

Nah, your impotent frustration is quite apparent. Enjoy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#295027 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Bitchner is laughable.
You're a lying piece of sh*t.
worships reality

AOL

#295028 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
As I have said many many times before....1) There are restrictions of some kind on everything.
that's only because the total exercising of that right could possibly infringe on the rights of others. that is not the case with pregnancy. post viability nothing changes. it is still the woman's pregnancy, still her body, still her personal medical decision, and the fetus inside her is still a parasitic entity with no rights whatsoever.
2) If a woman wants an abortion she has a window of opportunity to make that choice.
why should she be forced into "any" window at all???
So to answer your question
finally?
..I am fine with post-viability restrictions.
that's no answer. i'm fine with the speed limit at 55mph. doesn't mean i wouldn't like to see it raised to 65.
do you or do you not agree that a woman should have the right to choose to legally abort for "any" reason whatsoever, both pre and post viability?
Notice the term "restrictions" implying that in certain circumstances abortion is still available.
yeah i noticed the term restrictions. that's why i used it.
But "support"? What is the PL obsession with that word?
don't get bogged down with semantics. there is no obsession. don't like the word support? use "agree"

I "support" individual freedom of choice, and that includes for you, too. No more, no less.
that remains to be seen. we'll see how you answer the direct question posed to you above. if you do.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295029 May 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A friend of mine went on Judge Judy as the plaintiff. She lost and didn't get paid, monetarily, I think. She and her daughter were treated like royalty, though, at a 4–star hotel, etc. They had a great time, she said.
I thought they get small per diem..but anyway good she had a good time!!!

I think that woman was s kook or Judy lit into her.. I mean who thinks the people on the audience aren't put there..either paid of for kicks..

Now the ones that get me are the really fake ones like Judge Ross.took me s bit to read the disclaimer..its all fake....but they had the craziest cases..sure they are scripted. Lol.

But Judy..peoples court..Mathias and Brown I think are the only real ones???? Mathias is a hoot.
worships reality

AOL

#295030 May 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner wrote:
"True, I wouldn't. And it's drives you control freaks crazy, which is amusing. I don't answer for the reason I gave, because the answer is not relevant, and you people attempt to force it from me. I'm stubborn, not afraid."

She gave her answer.
no she didn't. she just admitted she didn't answer, and never would.

you need a nap grandma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Richardfs 233,062
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min Patriot 1,155,778
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,455
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Sgt Prepper 2,736
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 12 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr Bently 201,187
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Wed Lora_14 10
More from around the web