Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,982
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294990 May 6, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he doesn't know that because he is NOT God and because of that, he does not know what the Good Lord has in store for me come my judgment day. Unlike you, he's not deluded nor arrogant enough to believe he knows Gods will nor would he ever disrespect the Good Lord to speak for Him.
But now that you mention it, I'm going to ask him to include you in his prayers. I'm going to ask him to intercede on your behalf and ask the Good Lord to bestow humility on you.
Your conscience is bothering you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#294991 May 6, 2013
Most bodies putrefy; in fact, the modern metal, airtight coffins speed up the process because the bacteria that break down solids to liquids are anaerobic. Being buried in a wooden box slows the process. Being buried in clay soil will actually help preserve the body and, of course, being buried in a dry, arid plot will mummify it. See, we have CHOICES! Another reason I opt for cremation.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it.
And by gbe way ewwwe on the liquid..watch any Bones..can you say yuk when they pour out body fluids. Like the body is melted of whatever bad thing happened

Indianapolis

#294992 May 6, 2013
"RECORDING!!! THE SHOES!" What a great band name that would be...
rosesz wrote:
RECORDING!!! THE SHOES. Gee Madam hates me today..id write in all caps but the forum might ding me

Indianapolis

#294993 May 6, 2013
You think there were no premarital sex or affairs before the pill came around? Hysterical! The borgia popes alone had more of both than the sluts of peyton place.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you aren't pro life, but so sad . I bet your uncle is upset at you, not showing it to your face but surely praying for you. you have proved rosey isn't who she wants us to believe, she is a pro abort poster pretending to be a Christian. The pill is an abortifaciant, also the pill has given way to pre marital aex, extramarital affairs, this is another reason why the Church is against it, ask your uncle.

Indianapolis

#294994 May 6, 2013
In other words, they are trying to indoctrinate children.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Archbishop Chaput Archbishop Chaput is now in the Philly Diocese.
Archbishop Charles Chaput of Denver, Colorado has written a marvelous pastoral letter commemorating Pope Paul's Humanae Vitae. Chaput writes that thirty years ago [as of 1999] Pope Paul VI "triggered a struggle within the Church which continues to mark American Catholic life even today. The irony is that the people who dismissed Church teaching in the 1960s soon discovered that they had subverted their own ability to pass anything along to their children. The result is that the Church now must evangelize a world of their children's children--adolescents and young adults raised in moral confusion, often unaware of their own moral heritage, who hunger for meaning, community, and love with real substance."
Archbishop Chaput also notes that Pope Paul VI warned of four cultural problems that would worsen, if Church teachings regarding married life and contraception were ignored:
1. The first would be a rise in "conjugal infidelity and the general lowering of morality."
2. Second, men would lose respect for women, ignoring issues of their physical and emotional health even more than in the past and exploit them as instruments of selfish pleasure.
3. Third, contraception would be abused by "public authorities who take no heed of moral exigencies." Today, first-world leaders regularly export "contraceptives, abortion and sterilization" to developing nations, often as a prerequisite for financial aid.
4. Finally, human beings would be tempted to believe that they have "unlimited dominion" over their bodies.
Pope Paul VI was indeed a prophet. source tldm.org/news4/contraception.htm
-Michelle-

Jersey City, NJ

#294995 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your conscience is bothering you.
LMAO! Your hypocrisy isn't enough to stir my conscience. Your arrogance is maniacally hilarious albeit in a very pitiful way.:-)

Indianapolis

#294996 May 6, 2013
No, your arrogant stupidity is bothering her.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your conscience is bothering you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#294997 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
take it easy. don't shit your drawers. i don't believe her. your reputation as a coward remains solidly intact.
LOL, nonsense. I have nothing to be afraid of. I'm just amused by your constant childish attempts to force an answer from me. Calling someone "chicken" IS what children do, after all.

Enjoy your impotence, Flaccid One.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#294998 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you wouldn't answer no matter who or why or how they asked you. who do you think you're fooling?
True, I wouldn't. And it's drives you control freaks crazy, which is amusing. I don't answer for the reason I gave, because the answer is not relevant, and you people attempt to force it from me. I'm stubborn, not afraid.
worships reality

United States

#294999 May 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane. Repeating the same thing over and over while expecting different results.
Just because she didn't answer the way you thought she should somehow completely prevents you from accepting reality.
Seek professional help.
awww, sticking up for the coward. you really are a noble drone.
you're off base though sister (what else is new?). i don't expect different results at all. i expect her to duck and dodge like she always does. that's why i keep asking. haven't you caught on yet?
i know she hasn't.
-Michelle-

Jersey City, NJ

#295000 May 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, your arrogant stupidity is bothering her.
<quoted text>
I should've read ahead before posting, lol. ;-)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295001 May 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually had a horrible murder here back in 2008 where a female soldier killed a married couple and then dumped acid on their bodies. Iirc, all three adults were active duty. But if that wasn't enough to turn a person's stomach, the female soldier then took the couple's baby and tried to pass it off as her own.
Somebody was watching Bones way too many times, imo.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/201270...
:(
Oh heavens..How horrid. I assume they got the baby back..imagine that child reading accounts later in life..in our family it was hard enough when my stepdad was murdered. Years later I talked to the ambulance driver who found him (she was one of a wonderful group of people who took the time to testify at a parole hearing for one of the murderer's..HEhsd bled out all alone really badly..
I never told my daughter. As she was really close to her grampy...and she was a kid when it happened..
Horrid people in the world. I get that there are desperate people..maybe cant have kids ..but ACID???
Makes you wonder does Tv imitate real life or vice versa or both
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295002 May 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Madame kindle is quite the size queen.
<quoted text>
L o l. I guess and scary image..corrected it on another post bug did not catch that one
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295003 May 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Most bodies putrefy; in fact, the modern metal, airtight coffins speed up the process because the bacteria that break down solids to liquids are anaerobic. Being buried in a wooden box slows the process. Being buried in clay soil will actually help preserve the body and, of course, being buried in a dry, arid plot will mummify it. See, we have CHOICES! Another reason I opt for cremation.
<quoted text>
Just a horrid pic of results. Why would anyone pay yo be liquefied..that is what started this.evidently. that is also an option!!!
IM with you on cremation
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295004 May 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
"RECORDING!!! THE SHOES!" What a great band name that would be...
<quoted text>
L o l

Was supposed to be SHOWS..did you see the one where this thing wrote tootle for google ..it was gibberish. Lol sorry
They are supposedly working on a keyboard fix...says they get a lot of complaints.. I tried turning it off..but its worse l o l

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295005 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope it was helpful. We aren't doing prenedd but made sure hubby knows who to call..gonna make sure dtr knows too but she hares when I discuss this stuff. I gave her a copy of our wills over the net. Hubby wont talk about if either and that type of thing they need to know way before any papers get read in the case of nh mom I had no flue and 10 minutes to decree. The police were there before I was called home!!
It must've been hard times for you when your mom passed. I do appreciate the info because it's good to know the options. I won't be dwelling on the issue, but some preparation is good.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295006 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a horrid pic of results. Why would anyone pay yo be liquefied..that is what started this.evidently. that is also an option!!!
IM with you on cremation
Quit worrying about what your body will be after you die, you need to think about what salvation. And throwing ashes all over is really kinda pagan.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295007 May 6, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a vile and evil pagan.
Atheist. Duh.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295008 May 6, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Like how you loved being a proabortion pagan. How you would joke about the unborn babies being nothing at all. Yeah, you rfunneral will be a real hoot!
Atheist. Say it...A...THE....IST.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#295009 May 6, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you or don't you support post viability restrictions as per roe v wade?
What about this did you not understand?

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I supported, or did not support, restrictions. They simply exist, as they do in all things in our society. The option to choose abortion does exist, but within a certain time frame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min No Surprize 1,154,070
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min KiMare 232,888
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 23 min LonePalm 2,672
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min Bruin For Life 28,385
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 53 min Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web