Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
277,101 - 277,120 of 305,386 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
-Michelle-

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed something. How did your uncle get into this previous post? Or detective work. Which would be scary
My uncle is a Roman Catholic Deacon. I've spoken about him on here so she likes to bring him up. However, unlike Knit and Pray,my uncle doesn't presume to know God's will and he will NOT speak on God's behalf as he knows he is NOT God.
-Michelle-

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>He knows you are going to hell in a handbasket if you don't change, that is why he probably says many rosaries for you.
Actually, he doesn't know that because he is NOT God and because of that, he does not know what the Good Lord has in store for me come my judgment day. Unlike you, he's not deluded nor arrogant enough to believe he knows Gods will nor would he ever disrespect the Good Lord to speak for Him.

But now that you mention it, I'm going to ask him to include you in his prayers. I'm going to ask him to intercede on your behalf and ask the Good Lord to bestow humility on you.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
My uncle is a Roman Catholic Deacon. I've spoken about him on here so she likes to bring him up. However, unlike Knit and Pray,my uncle doesn't presume to know God's will and he will NOT speak on God's behalf as he knows he is NOT God.
Ok and whew. I know tootle can sick ul info but really that would be crazy
worships reality

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I supported, or did not support, restrictions. They simply exist, as they do in all things in our society. The option to choose abortion does exist, but within a certain time frame.
I am not the one sticking my nose into other women's pregnancies. I have said before that all women have the right to make their own choices. I don't interfere.
so do you or don't you support post viability restrictions as per roe v wade?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

"razzmatazz" AKA "oxygen thief"
You are a lukewarm Christian,

who made you the judge? isn't there something in that book of fiction that says don't do that? no you are another misguided dogooder.
worships reality

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The pill is not an abortifacient. Stop feeding from the lying spoon that is your church's leadership.
why are you afraid to say what your personal opinion of abortion is?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. I just enjoy watching your impotent frustration over it, you and all the other control freaks.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok and whew. I know tootle can sick ul info but really that would be crazy
G O O G L E CAN SuCK UP INFO
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a proabortion pagan. She plays word games to pretend to hide I,t yet she is what she is.

she supports a woman going to an abortionarium at any point in he pregnancy, what she does there is none of biters business. So what do you think she supports.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The better question is whether or not she thinks abortion should be allowed right to full term. She has answered that before.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it too..I sm rd fording if and a few others yo wat h when the season is over..Have a THON
Each weekend!!! On dome of these shows ..only way to remember. Esp when they skip weeks..:)
But liquifykng nh body. Nahhhhhhh
We actually had a horrible murder here back in 2008 where a female soldier killed a married couple and then dumped acid on their bodies. Iirc, all three adults were active duty. But if that wasn't enough to turn a person's stomach, the female soldier then took the couple's baby and tried to pass it off as her own.

Somebody was watching Bones way too many times, imo.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/201270...

:(
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. I just enjoy watching your impotent frustration over it, you and all the other control freaks.
the fear has already been established. the only question remains why?

why?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The better question is whether or not she thinks abortion should be allowed right to full term. She has answered that before.
Did I? Where?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the fear has already been established. the only question remains why?
why?
Because YOU say so? LOL, nonsense.

Your childishness has been established, though, with your continued attempt to get me to answer by calling me "chicken". Grow up.

Enjoy your impotence.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a proabortion pagan. She plays word games to pretend to hide I,t yet she is what she is.
she supports a woman going to an abortionarium at any point in he pregnancy, what she does there is none of biters business. So what do you think she supports.
she hides transparently and shamelessly behind the control freak accusation but that fools no one. her fear is palpable.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
i find it hard to believe she answered honestly about "any" question about her personal opinion about "anything". she is a coward.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I? Where?
take it easy. don't shit your drawers. i don't believe her. your reputation as a coward remains solidly intact.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because YOU say so? LOL, nonsense.
Your childishness has been established, though, with your continued attempt to get me to answer by calling me "chicken". Grow up.
Enjoy your impotence.
you wouldn't answer no matter who or why or how they asked you. who do you think you're fooling?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>He knows you are going to hell in a handbasket if you don't change, that is why he probably says many rosaries for you.
Still puking the lies of your religion, I see. Facts remain your enemy.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you wouldn't answer no matter who or why or how they asked you. who do you think you're fooling?
You're insane. Repeating the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

Just because she didn't answer the way you thought she should somehow completely prevents you from accepting reality.

Seek professional help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Haz Mat 1,095,529
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min CunningLinguist 225,602
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••