Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,853)

Showing posts 277,041 - 277,060 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you get up that site..neptunesociety.com? A friend of mine got a prepaid deal and I think there was reciprocity ..maybe with other States if he moved someplace that didn't have one..
If you look it up they may have a contact email or phone fir your area. If you cant find it. I can look it up for you ..ilk only looked at a couple:)
THEY were very good to us both times..Took my father in law from hospice..and at the time very reasonable
Okay thanks, I'll look at the website and see what I can find out.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Grumps sounds just like a nazi. Seriously, he or she does. Nine out of ten babies with Downs syndrome are aborted now. Ole Hitler is laughing from Hell and saying their doing what I did, imagine that...
People laugh in Hell? Must not be too bad a place then.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>This is satire, right?
I mean seriously: No one could be as obtuse as your post indicates of you, could they???
Rose is much closer to God than you are - and evidently, it really bugs you bad, man.
Get your life right - if you want a 'closer walk', you need to stop trying to do God's job.
Hi. I'm fine..and there really is no way for Md to answer that persons post..
If here is no egg there is none to be fertilized. Period.. etc etc.

The IUD well that I am hog sure of

The only laws passed on bu God were actually a way for the Isrealites to have sec when a woman was more likely to be fertile as far as I can see. So by that thinking...waiting to have relations even with you'd spouse until she is not fertile gi against that and yet the Catholics think this is fine.
I FO BRLIRVE SBORTION IS WRONG AND THE ENDING OF A HUMAN LIFE.(sorry for the yelling..not at you obviously) but since this person seems to read my posts to others wanted to clear that up..

If I have seemed less than Christian to anyone I apklogize. But I have made my beliefs ss clear as I can concerning Our Lord..

It my joking with PC people about other subjects rather than cursing at them or hating them offends this person..That is their problem ..

THanks for listening..as I sm no longer posting to that person..:) as I may be less then polite
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

I pray for my daughters future husband now. I pray he's nothing like me.
I'd pray for that as well. I'd hope he's - OR SHE since SSM will be legal in all states by then - is intelligent enough to get her FAR from your seriously fk'd up ignorant influence.
I have a different outlook on this world, since the night I was saved. I see it getting worse and worse, and us having to do the best we can, with what we have.
How pathetic.

Thankfully normal folks see the world as an overall good, decent and beautiful thing.
I'm glad this worlds not my home.
I'm just killing time on the way to the house.
That kind of thinking (or non thinking) will get you to the hell you're so fond of wishing on others.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Btw is. Razz the same as k and p..just curious

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's a thing that Latinos do, commonly. They also take pictures of the body of their lived ones. It's just a cultural thing, here, and accepted. Death isn't a morbid subject in a lot of cultures.
That's really interesting. I'm Mexican and no one I know has done that. When it comes the funerals, we'll have a wake, usually one day, and the burial the next day. No one I know has taken any pics of the dead in a casket. I wouldn't even dream of doing so because if my abuela saw me bust out a camera at a wake, she'd bust me over the head with her chancla, LMAO!! Nor do I know of anyone who has created a roadside memorial. Perhaps things are different for us up in here in Illinois than down yonder where you're at.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay thanks, I'll look at the website and see what I can find out.

Hope it was helpful. We aren't doing prenedd but made sure hubby knows who to call..gonna make sure dtr knows too but she hares when I discuss this stuff. I gave her a copy of our wills over the net. Hubby wont talk about if either and that type of thing they need to know way before any papers get read in the case of nh mom I had no flue and 10 minutes to decree. The police were there before I was called home!!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
If my partner wears a condominium and no spermatozoa gets to my egg.
Rose, I had to admit, the spell check on your Kindle cracks me up to pieces!! It totally gives your posts a little extra pizazz. ;o)

Anyways, despite the fact that your Kindle turns your posts into total craziness, I do agree with what you've said.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, I had to admit, the spell check on your Kindle cracks me up to pieces!! It totally gives your posts a little extra pizazz. ;o)
Anyways, despite the fact that your Kindle turns your posts into total craziness, I do agree with what you've said.
Believe it or not I try to correct things. L o l really..had to do that with spaces. It came out polio..sigh

And its hog all the kindle part is me or the keyboard..but glad I could entertain.L O L

ITis great for reading and playing spades!!!
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth control pills are not abortifacients, they prevent pregnancy, not end it.
oral contraceptives, insofar as they thin the endometrium, increase a woman’s likelihood of spontaneous abortion if she conceives.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>This is satire, right?
I mean seriously: No one could be as obtuse as your post indicates of you, could they???
Rose is much closer to God than you are - and evidently, it really bugs you bad, man.
Get your life right - if you want a 'closer walk', you need to stop trying to do God's job.
Rosesz actually turned her back on Christ, she is also not telling you that abortion is pure evil , and she is afraid to tell you, you are wrong. In fact she is a ringer, a plant.... a pro abort.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Both purpose and soul are presumptions not borne of facts.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yet that child has a purpose in life and is as important as you. That child has a soul is human and needs to be treated as such.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

If your partner can wear a condominium, I wanna meet him...:)
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ughhhhhh. If I take a pill which prevents me from ovulating..there is no abortion. If my partner wears a condominium and no spermatozoa gets to my egg. There id no abortion.If either of us gets a vasectomy or tied tubes..there is no abortion..on some of Ours of today..not sure if they are abortifscient..bug anything that prevents the joining of an egg and spermatozoa is NOT ABORTIFACIENT ..
Now of course abstaining would prevent pregnancy..but some of us are not perfect. And this discussion is about the real world..unfortunate as that may be....so if an imperfect person is going to have sex with or without marriage..preventing PREGNANCY will preclude compounding their imperfection by abortion !!!!!!
As for me I am imperfect for sure. I consider myself proliferate..I am against abortion on demand.
sorry if this does not meet your standards ..but prevention DOES preclude the ending of unborn life. As to my Christianity..that is between me and my Lord...
We will all meet Him face to face sooner or later. Peace

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Rosesz actually turned her back on Christ, she is also not telling you that abortion is pure evil , and she is afraid to tell you, you are wrong. In fact she is a ringer, a plant.... a pro abort.
You're the one who ignores Christ, and everything he came to teach you. The philosophy you're offering here, is much more reminiscent of Cronus than of Christ.

http://jungcurrents.com/cronus-the-devouring-...
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd pray for that as well. I'd hope he's - OR SHE since SSM will be legal in all states by then - is intelligent enough to get her FAR from your seriously fk'd up ignorant influence.
<quoted text>
How pathetic.
Thankfully normal folks see the world as an overall good, decent and beautiful thing.
<quoted text>
That kind of thinking (or non thinking) will get you to the hell you're so fond of wishing on others.
Well if "normal" to you is having the BABY inside you killed, becouse THE BABY would burden "YOUR" life at the time, or slow down your sex roll you have going, then I'll take abnormal.

I was an atheist. Whatever the label is I DID NOT BELIEVE IN GOD.

GOD did wake me, and saved my soul, not to mention how He helped me kick out sum bad habits.

You are clueless, just like in the days of noah, they were eating, and drinking, given in marriage. Regular normal marriage, like you said it is no longer that way.
Gay pride everywhere.
Men dancing in the street, proud, but of what? Becouse they like to have sex with other men. Their minds are perverted and it shows. I still love them, as I love you and will pray for you. I believe when you die -you will either be in Heaven or you will be in Hell.

There is no in between land, where you get a secound shot, if folks pray for you. Although it is a nice thing for the lost to wish for.

I believe, that if you die in your sins you will go to Hell, whether or not if you believe in Hell. You will in less then a secound, when you arrive.

I BELIEVE I DESERVE TO GO TO HELL...... BUT....I'M NOT GOING.:)

only one difference in those who do, and those who don't.

He that hath the Son, hath life. He that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

If you want to pretend our world is getting better, you may.

Wars and rumors of wars. Diseases, earthquakes, you name it, its comming. I worry NOT for myself, but I must be concerned about the lost souls in this filthy world, where good is called evil, and evil is called good.

ABORTION IS SICK.
If you are for it YOU ARE SICK.

call it what you will, human rights, choice, whatever.
I call it killing of an unborn child.

I am no better then any, just saved by Gods precious grace :)

Father forgive this person, for they truly know not what they say or do.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>oral contraceptives, insofar as they thin the endometrium, increase a woman’s likelihood of spontaneous abortion if she conceives.
God doesn't need oral contraceptives to be the ultimate abortionist...he kills 3 out of 5 fertilized ova all by himself.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

FOr anyone listening. One has to actually turn ones back on Christ. As in not believe in Him. To be said to do so..just want people who are interested or curious or open to know that we serve an awesome God. AND ONLY HE CAN JUDGE.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
Btw is. Razz the same as k and p..just curious
Yes :)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who ignores Christ, and everything he came to teach you. The philosophy you're offering here, is much more reminiscent of Cronus than of Christ.
http://jungcurrents.com/cronus-the-devouring-...
Well let me say quite disturbing!!!

Hey maybe the inspiration for Dr Gosnell and his ghoulish ways!! Sorry to go back to him..but those pica of pieced in jars just wont leave my head..
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
If your partner can wear a condominium, I wanna meet him...:)
<quoted text>

Lol. Blame madam kindle for her imagination. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,041 - 277,060 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,078,834
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Bruin For Life 26,644
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Buck Crick 224,012
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••