Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,118
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#294926 May 5, 2013
Elle girl wrote:
<quoted text>My mom was killed in a vehicle accident. I find myself at that spot more then her resting place at the cemetery because it's where her final moments of -life- where. You are very insensitive with your rude comments. My cross for her mark the spot as well as give me a deep peaceful reminder that she is with my Lord aho now she lives with for eternity. My tears are for missing her but my smile is for the love that she gave. I will meet her again in heaven where we will be forever. I wish people like you would stop being so self absorbed and mean. Why the need to mock my religion? You have alot of growing to do.
ROFLMAO! As if I believe you're some stranger who just happened to read my post and was offended! LOL! You're clearly just one of the regular cowards that likes to try to make a point by lying.

I'm not mocking your "religion", in fact, I didn't say shit about your religion. In addition - your religion doesn't say shit about leaving crosses at the side of the road where someone died.

If it gives you comfort, more power to you, but I said what I meant, that I find it morbid and bizarre. And taking young children repeatedly to the scene of an accident as opposed to a cemetary is messed up IMO.

DOnt like my opinion? Tough shit.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294927 May 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Preventing implantation IS preventing pregnancy. A fertilized egg floating around a woman's body is not a pregnancy.
Again, the word "conception" is useless in this debate, as it is defined as both "fertilization" and "implantation" depending on the source.
But with Bc pills you font even ovulate do no fertized egg..no abortion ...

Location hidden

#294928 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Elle, I'd like to offer condolences on your loss, and commend you for expressing your feelings for her, in the way that is most helpful to you. It sounds like you loved your mom a lot.
Dont buy it for a minute that this was a real story. More likely, it was Skanky making up a story again like she does sometimes under a phony name to pretend offence.

Location hidden

#294929 May 5, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Btw is. Razz the same as k and p..just curious
Yes it is. Apparently she got kicked out of Nebraska.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294930 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>He disgusts and repulses me, as well. Guy needs a radioactive enema - at least three times a day - for the rest of whatever life he has left.
Or have someone use one of those super coils on him..from the damage to both mother and baby. Talk about experimenting on humans..
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294931 May 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is. Apparently she got kicked out of Nebraska.
See post to Bitner about kp and another old poster:( cannot remember her name

Sad really
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294932 May 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you to give Tom Tom posthumously what he desired so dearly in life.
You are a vile and evil pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294933 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>He disgusts and repulses me, as well. Guy needs a radioactive enema - at least three times a day - for the rest of whatever life he has left.
He is just another abortion Doctor. difference is he got caught. They are just following the orders of the women who don't want their babies. that is the right you pagans are fighting to preserve.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294934 May 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Neptune Society?
I want people to laugh and tell funny stories about me and imitate me saying the things I always say, etc.
Like how you loved being a proabortion pagan. How you would joke about the unborn babies being nothing at all. Yeah, you rfunneral will be a real hoot!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#294935 May 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>This year I'm going to plan and prepay for my body's disposal. I don't care if my family has a service or not. I have made it clear to my brothers, my son and my ex-husband that I don't want a funeral or formal service. They love me and I love them and we know it. That's enough.
Have you heard now you can be reduced to liquid? Gross!

Location hidden

#294936 May 5, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Rosesz actually turned her back on Christ, she is also not telling you that abortion is pure evil , and she is afraid to tell you, you are wrong. In fact she is a ringer, a plant.... a pro abort.
Awwww is it pick on Rose day?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294937 May 6, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww is it pick on Rose day?
Looks like it.

And by gbe way ewwwe on the liquid..watch any Bones..can you say yuk when they pour out body fluids. Like the body is melted of whatever bad thing happened
Spooner

Hattiesburg, MS

#294938 May 6, 2013
@Rosesz

Good morning to you, young lady.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294939 May 6, 2013
Good morning :)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294941 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Any Christian knows that saying a lifestyle or an action like abortion is wrong and telling people its wrong this is not judging, the only people who believe its judging are the ones who believe in the immoral lifestyle or abortion. This is why i say you are not what you say you are.
Whoever you are
I changed my mind or better to say it was changed.

Anyway. I know in my heart that abortion is wrong I have said this over and over. GOD knit us in our womb.
I personally do not believe the RCC is the only way to worship..that knowing and believing in Jesus is the more important thing..not belief in an Institution.

But I know you believe it to be the only way to worship...EVEN Pope John Paul called other faiths brothers in Christ!!!...but as long as you have that relationship ..worship is yours to decide..really and I really think the Catholic Church is a great institution. IT LIKE ALL MAN Run THINGS has gone awry...in the pasr but its good works and spreading of the WORD endear it to Our Lord

My post to you is this. When you talk like you do about people..and if you are K and P.. I have seen you..Even under this name..anyway What you say about ME doesn't matter I know He who I worship..whose Life was given on ransom for mine.

But when you get personal with anyone in s nasty way..not just expressing your belief on abortion or God...I believe you do a Bad disservice to the God you love ..But I also have no right to judge you..So if I did I am sorry. GOD bless you and yours. Peace
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294942 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
But with Bc pills you font even ovulate do no fertized egg..no abortion ...
You are plain ignorant, please read about the pill.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294943 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are
I changed my mind or better to say it was changed.
Anyway. I know in my heart that abortion is wrong I have said this over and over. GOD knit us in our womb.
I personally do not believe the RCC is the only way to worship..that knowing and believing in Jesus is the more important thing..not belief in an Institution.
But I know you believe it to be the only way to worship...EVEN Pope John Paul called other faiths brothers in Christ!!!...but as long as you have that relationship ..worship is yours to decide..really and I really think the Catholic Church is a great institution. IT LIKE ALL MAN Run THINGS has gone awry...in the pasr but its good works and spreading of the WORD endear it to Our Lord
My post to you is this. When you talk like you do about people..and if you are K and P.. I have seen you..Even under this name..anyway What you say about ME doesn't matter I know He who I worship..whose Life was given on ransom for mine.
But when you get personal with anyone in s nasty way..not just expressing your belief on abortion or God...I believe you do a Bad disservice to the God you love ..But I also have no right to judge you..So if I did I am sorry. GOD bless you and yours. Peace
You are not pro life. that's not nasty, that's the truth. Don't quote the Blessed Pope John Paul when you won't understand him or believe in what he stands for. You were Catholic and disrespected catholicism by believing in anti- Catholic lies. I have to say , you could have not understood what the Eucharist is, most people who leave the Church were never taught that Christ is the body, blood soul and divinity. You are not pro life because you , like the pro aborts think we are judging you. We are saying that the culture of death is wrong, you say we are judging when in reality its not and any Christian would know this.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#294944 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are plain ignorant, please read about the pill.
ROFLMAO!! I suggest you take your own advice. Rose is correct. Hormonal contraceptives work primarily by suppressing ovulation. No ovulation. No egg to fertilize. No chance of pregnancy. No need for abortion. The secondary effect is by thickening the lining of cervical mucus therefore making it harder for sperm to swim up into the fallopian tubes. The third effect is preventing the implantation of a fertilized egg. However, that effect is highly debatable due to the fact that many women, while using hormonal contraceptives, have become pregnant and have successfully carried and delivered at the end of pregnancy. Pregnancy is MEDICALLY DEFINED as implantation into the uterine wall. It is NOT defined at fertilization. An abortifacient, in the PHARMACEUTICAL definition, is a drug whose main action of mechanism is to cause an abortion. Hormonal contraceptives are NOT abortifacients as they will NOT cause an abortion in existing pregnancies nor do they cause harm to a developing fetus.

If you wish to believe that pregnancy is defined at fertilization, you have every right HOWEVER your beliefs/opinion do NOT make it a fact. To call someone else ignorant, when you've blatantly highlighted your own, is maniacally hilarious.

Location hidden

#294945 May 6, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it.
And by gbe way ewwwe on the liquid..watch any Bones..can you say yuk when they pour out body fluids. Like the body is melted of whatever bad thing happened
Love Bones lol but yeah it's pretty gross.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294946 May 6, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> You are not pro life. that's not nasty, that's the truth. Don't quote the Blessed Pope John Paul when you won't understand him or believe in what he stands for. You were Catholic and disrespected catholicism by believing in anti- Catholic lies. I have to say , you could have not understood what the Eucharist is, most people who leave the Church were never taught that Christ is the body, blood soul and divinity. You are not pro life because you , like the pro aborts think we are judging you. We are saying that the culture of death is wrong, you say we are judging when in reality its not and any Christian would know this.
Watching you try to define "Pro-Life" is like watching a squirrel trying to perform an algebraic equation.

You're a hoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Portlandia 1,156,328
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Joe fortuna 233,192
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Trojan 28,501
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr litesong 2,743
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 15 hr yinefsfgd 3
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web