Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294915 May 5, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>oral contraceptives, insofar as they thin the endometrium, increase a woman’s likelihood of spontaneous abortion if she conceives.
God doesn't need oral contraceptives to be the ultimate abortionist...he kills 3 out of 5 fertilized ova all by himself.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294916 May 5, 2013
FOr anyone listening. One has to actually turn ones back on Christ. As in not believe in Him. To be said to do so..just want people who are interested or curious or open to know that we serve an awesome God. AND ONLY HE CAN JUDGE.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#294917 May 5, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Btw is. Razz the same as k and p..just curious
Yes :)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294918 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who ignores Christ, and everything he came to teach you. The philosophy you're offering here, is much more reminiscent of Cronus than of Christ.
http://jungcurrents.com/cronus-the-devouring-...
Well let me say quite disturbing!!!

Hey maybe the inspiration for Dr Gosnell and his ghoulish ways!! Sorry to go back to him..but those pica of pieced in jars just wont leave my head..
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294919 May 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If your partner can wear a condominium, I wanna meet him...:)
<quoted text>


Lol. Blame madam kindle for her imagination. Lol
Gtown71

United States

#294920 May 5, 2013
Elle girl wrote:
<quoted text>My mom was killed in a vehicle accident. I find myself at that spot more then her resting place at the cemetery because it's where her final moments of -life- where. You are very insensitive with your rude comments. My cross for her mark the spot as well as give me a deep peaceful reminder that she is with my Lord aho now the lives with for eternity. My tears are for missing her but my smile is for the love that she gave. I will meet her again in heaven where we will be forever. I wish people like you would stop being so self absorbed and mean. Why the need to mock my religion? You have alot of growing to do.
Glad to hear you say that you KNOW you will see your mother again.
I feel for those who have NO hope.
They don't care about an unborn, tiny baby, it even makes them feel better, if the babies are tiny when they are killed.they won't care about your mother, if they don't care about the tiniest of humans.

Mourn as you wish. Sorry for your loss.
I can remember out of all I buried, my mother was the hardest. I would pick up the phone and call her, up to two weeks after I buried her.

They have no way of knowing that when a person dies, their soul leaves their body.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#294921 May 5, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>oral contraceptives, insofar as they thin the endometrium, increase a woman’s likelihood of spontaneous abortion if she conceives.
Nonsense. Preventing implantation IS preventing pregnancy. A fertilized egg floating around a woman's body is not a pregnancy.

Again, the word "conception" is useless in this debate, as it is defined as both "fertilization" and "implantation" depending on the source.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294922 May 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes :)
I had a suspicion..the poster I asked you about..thought it was a real name Karen..but anyway. She had told us she had had an abortion..kind of seemed it still bothered her though she was PC..nice lady.
Anyway K P kept castigating her for it..made me madI font like getting negatively personal on anyone..
I do believe there will be judgement on all in the end but also believe that there is nothing He does not forgive if we ask..BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.. JUDGING IS HIS BUSINESS ..NOT OURS.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294923 May 5, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me say quite disturbing!!!
Hey maybe the inspiration for Dr Gosnell and his ghoulish ways!! Sorry to go back to him..but those pica of pieced in jars just wont leave my head..
He disgusts and repulses me, as well. Guy needs a radioactive enema - at least three times a day - for the rest of whatever life he has left.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294924 May 5, 2013
rosesz wrote:
FOr anyone listening. One has to actually turn ones back on Christ. As in not believe in Him. To be said to do so..just want people who are interested or curious or open to know that we serve an awesome God. AND ONLY HE CAN JUDGE.
You won't or believe in the Eucharist, therefore you turn your back on Christ. I don't believe you really are a Christian but i do believe you are a pro abort and a former Catholic, posting anti Catholic bigotry. People turn their backs on Christ when they believe its okay to slaughter an unborn child . People also turn their backs on Christ when rthey refuse to speak up and say abortion is wrong.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294925 May 5, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a suspicion..the poster I asked you about..thought it was a real name Karen..but anyway. She had told us she had had an abortion..kind of seemed it still bothered her though she was PC..nice lady.
Anyway K P kept castigating her for it..made me madI font like getting negatively personal on anyone..
I do believe there will be judgement on all in the end but also believe that there is nothing He does not forgive if we ask..BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.. JUDGING IS HIS BUSINESS ..NOT OURS.
Any Christian knows that saying a lifestyle or an action like abortion is wrong and telling people its wrong this is not judging, the only people who believe its judging are the ones who believe in the immoral lifestyle or abortion. This is why i say you are not what you say you are.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#294926 May 5, 2013
Elle girl wrote:
<quoted text>My mom was killed in a vehicle accident. I find myself at that spot more then her resting place at the cemetery because it's where her final moments of -life- where. You are very insensitive with your rude comments. My cross for her mark the spot as well as give me a deep peaceful reminder that she is with my Lord aho now she lives with for eternity. My tears are for missing her but my smile is for the love that she gave. I will meet her again in heaven where we will be forever. I wish people like you would stop being so self absorbed and mean. Why the need to mock my religion? You have alot of growing to do.
ROFLMAO! As if I believe you're some stranger who just happened to read my post and was offended! LOL! You're clearly just one of the regular cowards that likes to try to make a point by lying.

I'm not mocking your "religion", in fact, I didn't say shit about your religion. In addition - your religion doesn't say shit about leaving crosses at the side of the road where someone died.

If it gives you comfort, more power to you, but I said what I meant, that I find it morbid and bizarre. And taking young children repeatedly to the scene of an accident as opposed to a cemetary is messed up IMO.

DOnt like my opinion? Tough shit.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294927 May 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Preventing implantation IS preventing pregnancy. A fertilized egg floating around a woman's body is not a pregnancy.
Again, the word "conception" is useless in this debate, as it is defined as both "fertilization" and "implantation" depending on the source.
But with Bc pills you font even ovulate do no fertized egg..no abortion ...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#294928 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Elle, I'd like to offer condolences on your loss, and commend you for expressing your feelings for her, in the way that is most helpful to you. It sounds like you loved your mom a lot.
Dont buy it for a minute that this was a real story. More likely, it was Skanky making up a story again like she does sometimes under a phony name to pretend offence.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#294929 May 5, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Btw is. Razz the same as k and p..just curious
Yes it is. Apparently she got kicked out of Nebraska.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294930 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>He disgusts and repulses me, as well. Guy needs a radioactive enema - at least three times a day - for the rest of whatever life he has left.
Or have someone use one of those super coils on him..from the damage to both mother and baby. Talk about experimenting on humans..
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294931 May 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is. Apparently she got kicked out of Nebraska.
See post to Bitner about kp and another old poster:( cannot remember her name

Sad really
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294932 May 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you to give Tom Tom posthumously what he desired so dearly in life.
You are a vile and evil pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294933 May 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>He disgusts and repulses me, as well. Guy needs a radioactive enema - at least three times a day - for the rest of whatever life he has left.
He is just another abortion Doctor. difference is he got caught. They are just following the orders of the women who don't want their babies. that is the right you pagans are fighting to preserve.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294934 May 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Neptune Society?
I want people to laugh and tell funny stories about me and imitate me saying the things I always say, etc.
Like how you loved being a proabortion pagan. How you would joke about the unborn babies being nothing at all. Yeah, you rfunneral will be a real hoot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min USAsince1680 1,251,718
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 34 min Patriot AKA Bozo 6,267
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min I Am No One_ 243,371
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 3 hr Quantummist 1,651
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web