Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
276,961 - 276,980 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294822 May 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Was it something he said?
(Love 'doodong'. Never heard that one before.)
:)
If you found that amusing, I guess you are not as good a parent or person as you thought you were, pagan. I will still pray for your son but it is you who needs to repent, pagan. Laugh with the Christian persecuting pagans today and condemn your soul for eternity.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294823 May 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Me too! Let's move on already!
:) ok since you say so. And if I answered that enoughs post I am afraid I would not be s good girl...

Did yoj catch my posts from last nite after you left..one about Gosnelll..seems his historty goes back to 1972..
Look up super coil on wikipedis( I try to find unbiased sites)

Anyway a guy name Harvey Karman..his invention. And Gisnell was using it and needing up women before the Roe decision came down.. I also posted on some of yge other stuff FRLM TESTIMKNY AND PIX. ghat I saw on that report..gross horrid man

Also an update on that baby taken away. It says they got it back but still under supervision..Geraldo reported

Was posting to Neon..cant dug and paste sigh Madam here.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294824 May 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO I couldn't have said it better myself!
2 things unrelated for you.. if its ok..,.....I know the Jews think we believe in multiple deity's. Where we believe it is the same God in 3 Persons or identities. But don't the Jews believe in the Ruach Hakodesh. Who we call the Holy Spirit
Pardon the spelling if wrong ...and only one theory on this. That the entity referred to as the Angel of the Lord in Genesis was the same Christ who came to earth..curious on your take.

The other thing Iso came across this in a couple of books and wondered if you were ever taught of the ones called. LAMED VAV ir Lamed Vavnik.. I think it is Jewish lore????

Thanks

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294825 May 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
:) ok since you say so. And if I answered that enoughs post I am afraid I would not be s good girl...
Did yoj catch my posts from last nite after you left..one about Gosnelll..seems his historty goes back to 1972..
Look up super coil on wikipedis( I try to find unbiased sites)
Anyway a guy name Harvey Karman..his invention. And Gisnell was using it and needing up women before the Roe decision came down.. I also posted on some of yge other stuff FRLM TESTIMKNY AND PIX. ghat I saw on that report..gross horrid man
Also an update on that baby taken away. It says they got it back but still under supervision..Geraldo reported
Was posting to Neon..cant dug and paste sigh Madam here.
I did see those, and I wholeheartedly concur that Gosnell was a wicked man, a horrible doctor, and a stone criminal. I'm very glad he was caught, and I hope we don't see more of him or others like him.
(Shudder.)

On an ironic note, I find it interesting that folks on one side point to Gosnell as the result of legalized abortion, and folks on the other point to him as the future of illegal abortion.

I'd rather see no more of his ilk, either way.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294826 May 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I did see those, and I wholeheartedly concur that Gosnell was a wicked man, a horrible doctor, and a stone criminal. I'm very glad he was caught, and I hope we don't see more of him or others like him.
(Shudder.)
On an ironic note, I find it interesting that folks on one side point to Gosnell as the result of legalized abortion, and folks on the other point to him as the future of illegal abortion.
I'd rather see no more of his ilk, either way.
Agree. I mean he was experimenting with that supercilious thing on second trimester pregnancies at the BEGINNkng of his career. And the just got yo where he was doing really lard terms and according yo assistants bypassing the abortion altogether yo avoid suits. And just delkvering and killing the babies outright..sigh

Hope that jury gets him

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294827 May 4, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
If you found that amusing, I guess you are not as good a parent or person as you thought you were, pagan. I will still pray for your son but it is you who needs to repent, pagan. Laugh with the Christian persecuting pagans today and condemn your soul for eternity.
Sweetheart, if my soul is condemned for eternity, then it was condemned when I was still just a twinkle in daddy's eye....so I'm going with "it's not condemned at all."

And your guesser is broken.

rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294828 May 4, 2013
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that woman has gotten enough pity and back pats to last a lifetime.
Cant help it ..its called EMPATHY not pity

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#294830 May 4, 2013
"The Prince"aka "another oxygen thief"
. Laugh with the Christian persecuting pagans today and condemn your soul for eternity.

i don't see and xstains being persecuted,but HA HA HA HA HA....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#294831 May 4, 2013
My, how...vivid.
Vlad is right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only will I be in that line but when I get to the coffin I'll unzip and send that fuckinasshole PRINCE TOMMY to hell with my doodong in his pie hole.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#294832 May 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
For me I always believed what I learned as a kid..But I never came to true faith and LOVE until in my 50's.
I even thought about reincarnation for a while. Read books etc.
Even Satan beieves in God..but that is not love..it is something that you feel in your soul...and its never too late in life..
One never knows what the future will be for us and our spirits...I heard this sermon on Tv..about the God sized hole in our hearts..that we try to fill with earthly things and loves..that and a lot of other things. Eventually got me..but for everyone it is personal ..and a choice...
Yes, it is personal for everyone, but it isn't a choice. You just said that it's something that you feel in your soul. Well, one cannot choose something as visceral as that. If you believe, you believe. If you don't, you don't. And thus whole "God-sized hole in the heart".....nice sound bite, but it means nothing.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#294833 May 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>One of life's little miracles, yeppers!!
(Actually, my parents were pretty great - but that's just my opinion. I have to remind my mom how great I turned out, every now and then, because she gives herself crap too...)
I didn't turn out that great, but it definitely wasn't anyone's fault but mine. I'm accountable for my own sh*t. Lol
STO

Vallejo, CA

#294834 May 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh grumpy lol..CHOICE does not only relate to abortion..I was speaking of free will we were given..and yes I know Roe gave women Choices I wish were not there..but alas they are ...
We always have choices in life. My wish is that we would use them BEFORE an unwanted pregnancy
Hi rose. Long time no see.

I'd like to ask you: If the legal choice were removed, what do you think would happen?

I doubt after 40 years of abortion being legal, women would just say "sure, no problem".
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294835 May 4, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is personal for everyone, but it isn't a choice. You just said that it's something that you feel in your soul. Well, one cannot choose something as visceral as that. If you believe, you believe. If you don't, you don't. And thus whole "God-sized hole in the heart".....nice sound bite, but it means nothing.
Ok I felt it and maybe you didn't. It is personal..sometimes some people feel an emptiness. I believe the Spirit calls to us. We may never answer.. it my be better yo say. The choice is to answer. And grace is s gift..freely given. By which we gain faith..:) best way I can think to aswer
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294836 May 4, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi rose. Long time no see.
I'd like to ask you: If the legal choice were removed, what do you think would happen?
I doubt after 40 years of abortion being legal, women would just say "sure, no problem".
Hey STO. WOW LOL. I will try a few days ago we really went to town on this very thing. And my kindle ducks on spelling bug for you I will try to give a short version. Nice to see you

If if were gone..which I do doubt will ever happen also. I think it would be after all the legal wrangling arc if a ban was upheld. BOTH WOMEN AND MEN would adapt. I believe that theemphadis would be kn contraception..tot both
Back when I was a kid we had no Sexed. no pill..men could lie their way out of any responsibilty...
We could get kicked out of school for being pregnant...we either had the baby and kept if or put it up for adoption..there were illegal abortions. But it was not a part of the culture...

Now men have a pass...it might take a generation for the adaptation...but we are smart as a whole...with many alternatives...so I think there would be a whole lot less unwanted pregnancies.

With contraception being the main alternative the clinic like PP would put the emphasis on that for their business...I am sure there may be some underground clinics..BUT not abortions to the tune of 800thousad plus...per year.

And one can only pray that the hookup mentality of the kids. Might be less...the males would have to take responsibily. Or their parents. As in days of old. Maybe..
I DONT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS...but we would certainly adapt...and just maybe have less STDs floating around

If you want to read back I gave many reasons and my own story.. I was one of those girls and I thank God every day that the CHOICE was Not there.. I was just as dedperste. Maybe moreso..as it was shamed on us..Had to leave home...It was heartbreaking ..but my son lived and now has a family of his own. So I do understand..

So you asked..sigh..and I know really that this wont happen..but we all should pray that we as a society work harder to make abortion what they promised
..RARE!!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#294837 May 4, 2013
rosesz Madam kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
..personally I have told my family if they lay out my corpse..I will haunt them.. just a joker. Don't believe in ghosts.
But many faiths have different ways of mourning..some used to hire professional mourners..some believe the body must be buried in a day..I bate wakes or burial for that matter..I believe if there is actually a resurrection of this earthly body..God can accomplish that just fine no matter how it is disposed of..but that is just me..
IMO, anything that is done after the death of a loved one is for the friends and family. We do these rituals for ourselves and get comfort from thinking the deceased would've liked it, or would've approved.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#294838 May 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
well, that one's easy. It harkens back to pre-embalming days, when people were sometimes buried alive.
In tomtom's case, it'll be because it will take three days to allow all the people he's insulted to spit in his face. That box is going to need a spitvalve.
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha!!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#294839 May 4, 2013
Vlad is right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only will I be in that line but when I get to the coffin I'll unzip and send that fuckinasshole PRINCE TOMMY to hell with my doodong in his pie hole.
How nice of you to give Tom Tom posthumously what he desired so dearly in life.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294840 May 4, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, anything that is done after the death of a loved one is for the friends and family. We do these rituals for ourselves and get comfort from thinking the deceased would've liked it, or would've approved.
Mmmm true but my family knows I would hats it and white frankly I don't want yo subject my children or grandchikdrdn yo looking at me laid out...I got the creepy feeling my moms and grammars hands moved..better they remember me alive..Have a memorial if they want..sit around and say nice things in a living room..

Laying out does not shop you tot years from thinking..of let Mr call mom and tell her etc.

(Remember that old Crosby routine..where he puts a tape recorder in the coffin that says to the people..Hi. don't I look like myself)

Anyway this is personal for sure..The thing is. We should all be sure our families know tor sure whet we want.. I got pushed into an open casket for my mom..I bated it and refuse yo go to another funeral..Hopefully those I love know I love them beforehand...and the people I sm closest to..God forbid they go before Mr..Well antlyway. Cry just thinking about it!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#294841 May 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm true but my family knows I would hats it and white frankly I don't want yo subject my children or grandchikdrdn yo looking at me laid out...I got the creepy feeling my moms and grammars hands moved..better they remember me alive..Have a memorial if they want..sit around and say nice things in a living room..
Laying out does not shop you tot years from thinking..of let Mr call mom and tell her etc.
(Remember that old Crosby routine..where he puts a tape recorder in the coffin that says to the people..Hi. don't I look like myself)
Anyway this is personal for sure..The thing is. We should all be sure our families know tor sure whet we want.. I got pushed into an open casket for my mom..I bated it and refuse yo go to another funeral..Hopefully those I love know I love them beforehand...and the people I sm closest to..God forbid they go before Mr..Well antlyway. Cry just thinking about it!!
A friend of mine died kind of young from cancer. At her wake there was no casket but rather easels with picture collages showing her life, there were balloons and the funeral home played her favorite music.
Gtown71

United States

#294842 May 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Kids learn from parents' mistakes as well as good guidance. Nothing's harder for a child than to try to live up to a "perfect" parent's example.
<quoted text>
Very well said, and I couldn't agree more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min CunningLinguist 226,356
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Yeah 1,100,230
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••