Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
276,821 - 276,840 of 305,127 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're fine. Must be Troll Day on Topix. Lol
Its like one person. Maybe 2 talking to themself or each other...
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
Looks like brilliant chicky is back...
you smell that too?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
He has one replaced. And revised. Still pain. No one knows why..gets shots to block. But long recovery at home. Not any fun. But worst was his Acl on the other. Got inflamed..had to cut it open. Drain and let it close by itself...
We did get a nurse 2times a week..lol...your kind of place sounds like it does a good service..you must be very patient!!!!!!!. Poor man was hard on him...wanted to get back to work.
Made for some tension in the house for 5 months!!!!
God bless you for the care you give
Ugh, it's he'll when it goes wrong. We have one lady that has been back three times for the same knee. It's very hard on people who are otherwise healthy. They aren't used to being stuck in one place for days. And the pain is excruciating, when you're not used to pain. Thanks for your kind words. I hope your husband gets better. Tell him to do his PT, gently and regularly.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie Raye wrote:
I can't have kids because I had my killed 14ues ago in the womb by a greedy,money hungry Dr who preyed on young girls and their innocence. My bf used me. I knew it then but wouldn't admit it. I needed love so I slept with him. I got pregnant. I was very scared and felt alone. I didn't feel that I had a choice but to abort. Everyone convinced me that it was the best choice. I've suffered since because of that horrible day.I feel so abandoned by those who convinced me. They don't want to feel my pain an frustration. Thanks for listening.
Sounds like you would benefit from some therapy. There are many options. Best wishes to you.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, it's he'll when it goes wrong. We have one lady that has been back three times for the same knee. It's very hard on people who are otherwise healthy. They aren't used to being stuck in one place for days. And the pain is excruciating, when you're not used to pain. Thanks for your kind words. I hope your husband gets better. Tell him to do his PT, gently and regularly.
Thanks. This has been going on for years. He has been scopes injected ..etc

Jp until this year he has worked construction full time Dunno how he did it...but lil now he is home all the time. And seems to feel it worse..takes 3 days to use lawnmower self propelled..but needs to do something!!!besides drive me nuts..Goes to pain management..massage..uktrasoun x and nerve block...he worked hard for over 30 years. Bear him up...luckily for the past few he was a superintendent so wasn't SUPPOSED to do heavy work..
They say he may need the other one replaced. Bug I don't think he will do it..

Anyway you have a tough job..lil get them all girdles may be less grumpy!!

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. This has been going on for years. He has been scopes injected ..etc
Jp until this year he has worked construction full time Dunno how he did it...but lil now he is home all the time. And seems to feel it worse..takes 3 days to use lawnmower self propelled..but needs to do something!!!besides drive me nuts..Goes to pain management..massage..uktrasoun x and nerve block...he worked hard for over 30 years. Bear him up...luckily for the past few he was a superintendent so wasn't SUPPOSED to do heavy work..
They say he may need the other one replaced. Bug I don't think he will do it..
Anyway you have a tough job..lil get them all girdles may be less grumpy!!
lol! I don't blame him for not wanting to do that other one. If he's not going to follow doctor's (or wife's) orders, he probably shouldn't do it. FYI, I doubt that girdles will make them less grumpy.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> lol! I don't blame him for not wanting to do that other one. If he's not going to follow doctor's (or wife's) orders, he probably shouldn't do it. FYI, I doubt that girdles will make them less grumpy.
Lol
TURDLES..But really since the replaced knee gives him so much pain for years..he says he will live with the other...use to joke with him we need rubber bands and masking tape to hold him together. Lil..think he has decided hes not too bored for now.. after all he has me to aggravate..but then its vice verse too..lucky for Md I get to work one day a week. Lol.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

religiotards wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the windbag is always cramming his garbage down everyones throats!
They must open their throat for me to shove anything down wouldn't you think?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

CatholicWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you religious hags are too farking cold and ugly! I gave your hubby a great workout! Time to go doosh his love juice out of my twatty and wash his saliva off my nippies!!!
Dang.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

As sondheim wrote in "the madam's song":

"And then there was the abbot
Who worshipped at my feet
Who dressed me in a wimple and in veils
He made a proposition which
I found rather sweet
And handed me a hammer and some nails

In time we lay contented
And he began again
By fingering the beads around our waists
I whispered to him then
We'll have to say amen
For I had developed more catholic tastes

Once, yes, once for a lark
Twice, though, loses the spark

As I said to the abbot
I'll get in the habit, but not in the habit
You've my highest regard
And I know that it's hard
Still, no matter the price
I'd never do anything twice"
Muthuh Superior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets slip into a nice private confessional and I'll let you see what's under my habit!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> lol! I don't blame him for not wanting to do that other one. If he's not going to follow doctor's (or wife's) orders, he probably shouldn't do it. FYI, I doubt that girdles will make them less grumpy.
So that's why grumpy is the way he is :)
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the Bible does it say "Catholic"? It doesn't.
Look up the definition of "Catholic", azzclown pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I'm just glad I kicked the toxic baggage of catholicism to the curb over 20 years ago, along with all gods, religions and churches while I was at it.
It's wonderful how much FREEDOM a woman has to make her own sexual and reproductive choices when she isn't mentally shackled to a bunch of archaic rules, isn't it. These days, I can use any form of contraception I want to avoid unwanted pregnancy, and there isn't a thing some nosy church cleric can do except WHINE about it. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant!:)
Please tell everyone again how you hate being a woman. Your poor child and husband must be medicated in order to live with you. You do realize that God specifically designed women's bodies for the honor of bearing the fruit of mankind.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

CatholicWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you religious hags are too farking cold and ugly! I gave your hubby a great workout! Time to go doosh his love juice out of my twatty and wash his saliva off my nippies!!!
Hey foomuffchew, when did you move to Texas you old matt munching proabortion pagan, you.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of "Catholic", azzclown pagan.
Couldn't find it in your Bible either, I take it......

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell everyone again how you hate being a woman. Your poor child and husband must be medicated in order to live with you. You do realize that God specifically designed women's bodies for the honor of bearing the fruit of mankind.
Please stop telling everyone (ever again) how you hate being confronted with women glorying in our independent thought, and sexual freedom. Your poor audience is in need of relief, from your obvious loathing of the idea that women are more than walking wombs and sperm depositories. You do know that God gave us 6 orifices other than our vaginas, and that we aren't obligated to stay pregnant just because you personally are incapable of getting that way...

Thanks.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
You are a joke.
Yeah, Knutter, you keep telling yourself that. As far as I'M concerned, the joke is YOU.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
So if you have a bad experience at a planned parenthood place, are you going to walk away from not only them, but declare abortion doesn't exsist?
You throw the baby out with the bath water in more ways then one :)
Actually, goofy, I never had a bad experience at a Planned Parenthood facility; all of them were very good ones. I went to Planned Parenthood quite often when I was 18+ and had just moved to a big city. I knew that if I chose to have sex at some point, I DIDN'T want to get pregnant, so I needed reliable contraception to PREVENT that unwanted outcome. They charged very LITTLE money for that contraception, and I was very grateful to get it. I would have had to pay MORE anywhere else.

The Planned Parenthood facility I went to was terrific. The medical staff were very knowledgable and helpful, they answered all my questions on preventing unwanted pregnancy and STD's, and finally set me up with the contraception that I felt would work best for me.

Thanks to Planned Parenthood and its wonderful staff, I never got stuck with an UNWANTED pregnancy, so for me, an abortion was never necessary.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
I know this is hard for you to deal with, Tommydumdum, but women DON'T have to be mindless baby factories "for God and church." Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, ans NO woman has to become a mother unless she WANTS to do so.

Women can also decide for ourselves as individuals how many children EACH of us wants to have. For some of us, the number is two, one, or even ZERO. For me, the number is ONE, whine about that all you want.

As I said before, it's wonderful how much FREEDOM a woman has when she isn't mentally shackled to some archaic church dogma. Since I kicked the toxic baggage of catholicism to the curb over 20 years ago, I have the FREEDOM of making my own sexual and reproductive decisions, including the use of reliable contraception to AVOID unwanted pregnancy. For a regressive moron like you, that freedom for women must be sooooooooo hard to accept. Too bleeping bad.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Honor? He did no such thing. There was no mention of bearing children until after the tree of knowledge incident and then he told woman that he would greatly multiply thy sorrow and conception; in sorrow she will bring forth children. No honor in that.@@ It was a consequence of their actions, not a reward of honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMajority 1,081,656
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min Aura Mytha 224,355
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 26,681
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 19 hr engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Sat Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Jul 24 Dana McCarty 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••