Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311610 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#294558 May 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont pay any attention to that one Rose, Inkstain likes to pontificate while playing stupid. Not worth your time.
:) just confusing a bit
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#294559 May 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lose power to whom? What were they afraid of? Jesus and his followers were only peaceful.
Jesus wanted people to know we are "all" chosen people in the eyes of God. the Jewish leadership at the time had a good thing going. they were living the high life. Jesus was a threat, however only the Romans could crucify someone. so they created a mob and in fear of another Jewish riot, the Romans killed Jesus.

The Jewish leadership wan not going to give up their privileges to everyone, so Jesus had to die,. he does for us all. His death ushered n a mighty new Kingdom of God on earth.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#294560 May 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Jewish kids where I come from, DO have beliefs in Judaism. I dont really know anyone that's ever "left" the faith per`se, and absolutely nobody (that I know of) that's questioned being circumcised at 8 days old in a religious ceremony - or not questioned it enough to not have their children circumcised as well. Its not surgery either, I've been to a few bris's, its a simple ceremony and done in less than 3 minutes.
I'm not saying its right, but it is what it is, and its not going to change anytime soon, particularly in the Orthodox and Hasidic communities.
Of course you support male mutilation. What else is new! That's probably the reason you call yourself a Jew, for the male mutilation part.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#294561 May 1, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIAN. most recent affiliation was with a very small Baptist Church.and got bsptized...at yhe time it felt like home......also Calvary Chapel a few times..went to Methodist w dtr at Christmas. Went to Stations at thd Catholic Church for Good Friday
Unfortunately the Chuch got absorbed jngo a larger cogregation so dont go much now. But After being rsissd Catholic I was surprised to lkke the Baptist so much..They accepted md..Very non judgemental...just home. Between me and nh Lord.
Do most of my praying and reading etc at home for now:)
Based on your comments with the proabortion pagans, I don't see you as a Christian. You mention you were raised Catholic. Did you know that most of these pagans were raised Catholic. they didn't like the rules and due to their whorish ways they spit from the Church to become pagans, so they could do whatever they wanted.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#294562 May 1, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wanted people to know we are "all" chosen people in the eyes of God. the Jewish leadership at the time had a good thing going. they were living the high life. Jesus was a threat, however only the Romans could crucify someone. so they created a mob and in fear of another Jewish riot, the Romans killed Jesus.
The Jewish leadership wan not going to give up their privileges to everyone, so Jesus had to die,. he does for us all. His death ushered n a mighty new Kingdom of God on earth.
ROFLMAO! What a complete crock of shit.

Location hidden

#294563 May 1, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you support male mutilation. What else is new! That's probably the reason you call yourself a Jew, for the male mutilation part.
WTF are you babbling about you moron? Where did I say I support it? I said simply that its a Jewish ritual. It is what it is.

BTW idiot, I call myself a Jew because I AM a Jew. Get the fuckover it already you dolt.

Location hidden

#294564 May 1, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you as a Christian.
Why are you under the delusion that anyone gives a damn WHAT you see them as? ROFLMAO! Moron.

I think its hysterical that your kind can't STAND when a REAL Christian can talk and discuss things with others without all the nonsense you idiots try to stir up.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#294565 May 1, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your comments with the proabortion pagans, I don't see you as a Christian. You mention you were raised Catholic. Did you know that most of these pagans were raised Catholic. they didn't like the rules and due to their whorish ways they spit from the Church to become pagans, so they could do whatever they wanted.
As long as God sees me as One of His. Snd I have a relationship with Jesus..your opinion is not Important..I still have not figured out your beliefs rither.

I sm the furst to ssy I ám / was a sinner. Big time. But then Jesus said He cane FOR sinners..

PEACE
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#294566 May 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you under the delusion that anyone gives a damn WHAT you see them as? ROFLMAO! Moron.
I think its hysterical that your kind can't STAND when a REAL Christian can talk and discuss things with others without all the nonsense you idiots try to stir up.
Thanks dong usually answer him/her whoever..as I csnt brliev he is serious. I fid this time..

I may not fit into a religious category except by belief

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294567 May 1, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it fun to make up your own religion?

I ask, because you seem to be doing it daily...
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294569 May 1, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is..They were jn Latin..or Greek or Aramaic.. the bishops could read that...it was the translations.. snd the dpreading of those that was at issue
Remember thd early Chtistjans ghey eoukd get a letter say from Paul snd read it aloyd.
The English or German people did the same and bibles were one of the firsf things people learndd to read.. or parts of them..By the time they were printed there was a demand fot them
It was called the forbidddn book.. The church had people hunting them down and burning them
I have never ever heard a Catholic or any priest talk about this. We all know about indulgences, but I think you are posting stories, myths that protestants made up to try to destroy the Church.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294570 May 1, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIAN. most recent affiliation was with a very small Baptist Church.and got bsptized...at yhe time it felt like home......also Calvary Chapel a few times..went to Methodist w dtr at Christmas. Went to Stations at thd Catholic Church for Good Friday
Unfortunately the Chuch got absorbed jngo a larger cogregation so dont go much now. But After being rsissd Catholic I was surprised to lkke the Baptist so much..They accepted md..Very non judgemental...just home. Between me and nh Lord.
Do most of my praying and reading etc at home for now:)
You are missing out on receiving Christ every Sunday. Go to catholicscomehome.com or is it .org .

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294572 May 1, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I have never ever heard a Catholic or any priest talk about this. We all know about indulgences, but I think you are posting stories, myths that protestants made up to try to destroy the Church.
Protestants don't need to try to destroy the Catholic Church. Catholics are doing a fine job of it all by themselves.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294573 May 1, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Protestants don't need to try to destroy the Catholic Church. Catholics are doing a fine job of it all by themselves.
No, Christ started the Catholic Church and She cannot be destroyed.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#294574 May 1, 2013
You'll love Gamera:
http://gamera.wikia.com/wiki/Gamera
AyakaNeo wrote:
I love turtles rah rah rah!
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#294575 May 1, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Protestants don't need to try to destroy the Catholic Church. Catholics are doing a fine job of it all by themselves.
Says the proabortion pagan that supports mutilating male babies.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#294576 May 1, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops thought it was me especially about the keyboard lol...i think a secretary would be of more help.. I get really frustrated..
I use my phone for most of my online activity. Works great.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#294577 May 1, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I have never ever heard a Catholic or any priest talk about this. We all know about indulgences, but I think you are posting stories, myths that protestants made up to try to destroy the Church.
Look up John Wycliff fof one..Do some resesrch..look into King Henry before snd after his private reformation

There were many Reformers... and many who suffered for not following the non biblical tenets that the Church had..but then A lot of these WERE EDUCatedD ..some clergy of else HOW COULD THEY KNOW
what was biblical there were no bibles just scriptures in Latin FOR THE CLERGY
Ask your priest if you have one.. i know they probably fong preach this from the pulpit...

The stories of this persecution ard known for sure..

And as for indulgences they did sell them..

You may have bible study now..but we sure didnt
i went to a Catholic school so I learned about God but there was NO bible...But the schools gave me a grest primary education..Cant mess with the nuns grest ladies but strict!!!

Thing is..if you are a Catholic.. God bless you for it. I am not dvdn sure how this started..but if you want to learn mord about thd HISYORY OF YHE PEOPLE WHO RAN THE INSTITUTION study something other ghsn the Catechism. NOTICE.. I said mdn. If you wang to keep learning about God..srudy your bible.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#294578 May 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I use my phone for most of my online activity. Works great.
The kindle doesnt and forget thd phond and minutes etc
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#294579 May 1, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing out on receiving Christ every Sunday. Go to catholicscomehome.com or is it .org .
You ard not the first person go try to convert me back.. I go here I find solscd.. but have great friends and rdlatives who are still Catholic dong need a website...thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 24 min BFL 32,327
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min John Galt 1,418,150
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 256,555
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 21 hr OzRitz 10,064
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web