Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,951
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#294346 Apr 29, 2013
I think she said she was typing on a kindle. It's hard as hell to do that unless you've teeny-tiny hands. Cut and paste doesn't really happen.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>hate when that happens. If you can and you know you have a lot to say. Type it up in notepad or some other word program, then c&p it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#294347 Apr 29, 2013
You can't even WALK afterwards, sometimes! Trust me....
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When something as Big as God comes into something as small as man, it is something you never forget, or get over.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294348 Apr 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know, and they're quite boisterous about it too from what I hear LOL!
Not sure if you lije fiction. Read from Jill Eileen Smith wives of the patriarchs Sarai and Rebekkah so far in the series..They were goid. I know fiction...but I have learned customs from some of the books I read think I read 3 about Esther..best was One Night With the King very detsiled book if I remdmber correctly

Also anything by the Thoenes..they are Christian but have a series of books about the time of Ww2 and what kead up yo it and after ..the trials and obstacles to founding and keeping Isreal..
so many obstacles and powers in the way

If you go to thoenebooks.com and look under books..they list all the series and give an idea of what they are about..if you lije historical fiction that is well researched.:)
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294349 Apr 29, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
Well that didn't post right. Just go to youtube and search Clumbsy Thumbsy.
Hysterical...thanks watched about 4 of them Thanks soooo much lol
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294350 Apr 29, 2013
Nite all..and God bless
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294351 Apr 29, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're actually starting to sound like a Skinhead.
You already sound like a Christian hating pagan, pagan!
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294352 Apr 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron son. I am not only a Jew, but I'm MORE of a Christian than YOU will ever be.
What is it you want to know about "Judeo-Christian philosophy SPECIFICALLY? I doubt YOU know much about it.
You dont know shit.
I know you are filled with rage and hate. I know that your vile and uncontrolled outbursts are a cry for help. I know that real jews do not condone or perform marriages between two women.

I also know you are about as jewish as a pork loin. You are a
Christian hating faux-jew pagan. You live in your fantasy world as a way to cover your overt hatred of all thin s good and Holy.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#294353 Apr 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, its also a religous practice. According to Genesis:
"And God said to Abraham, "As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant." (Genesis 17:9-14)
Of course, its just another thing that gets ignored by those that follow the NT.
It is an outdated mutilation of male babies. It is a practice that should be outlawed in civilized socities. I can only imnagine how you lesbain pagans would be howling if a "religion" demanded females be mutilated for life a few days after birth.

Disgusting ceremony, that is rooted in hygine not religion.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#294354 Apr 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Circumcision's were always done for Jewish boys, not just in the 60's. They still are, as its a fullfillment of G-d command in Genesis.
I'm so sorry you were lied to - that's not right, but yeah, I could have told you they'd do it, as if you look at the passage, it also applies to "adopted" children that were not born of a Jewish mother. Adoption is effectively an "automatic" conversion for a baby and its cemented so to speak not only by the circumcision, but also by the naming. He would have had an offical naming as well. Do you know his Hebrew name and what the name means? If you dont, ask, its really interesting!
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah. I know adult men who've converted and had to be circumsized, but it wasn't by a rabbi or mohel, it was in a hospital with LOTS of drugs LOL!!
<quoted text> Mazel Tov! <<grin>>
<quoted text>
Yes, I watched many of them and really was impressed.
My FAVORITE to this day however remains The Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston. Every year, without fail, we watch it.
LOL And there's a scene in it where Moses comes down off the mountain after seeing G-d for the first time, and his hair is snow white.
Now his wife hasn't seen him in months, and what's the VERY first thing she says?
"Oh Moses - your hair"!
LOL Cracks me up EVERY time! LOVE that movie!
"The Ten Commandments" is one of my favorites too. Ya just can't beat Yul Brynner and Charlton Heston in the same movie!!

One time my sister and I were watching The Ten Commandments and talking about Charlton Heston. My daughter, who was about 3, walked into the room and asked who Charlton Heston was. We pointed him out on the and she asked; "How did Moses grow up to be Charlton Heston?" LOL
Ocean56

AOL

#294355 Apr 30, 2013
rosesz wrote:
I do know that Ocean..as I have said..But a big word in your post is occasionally.
Had it happen to someone I know becsuse of the low dosage and nursing..etc.
BUT in my admittedly limited experience for the 40 plus years since the pill and iuds etc. In those I know to take it faithfully..she is tge only fsilure I know.
To me..there should not be so many and IF there was no Roe..I know human nature would see women AND men adapting. THERE would be less unwanted pregnancy IMHO.
And all your "shoulds" don't matter one little bit to ANY woman who either never wants pregnancy or children or to any woman, myself included, who is DONE with the whole procreation thing and has no intention of having more children.

For me, getting pregnant again would be my worst nightmare, so I'm very grateful for the availability of contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. As far as I'M concerned, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.

In any case, it is EACH woman's decision what to do when a pregnancy happens. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision, simple as that.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294356 Apr 30, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Ten Commandments" is one of my favorites too. Ya just can't beat Yul Brynner and Charlton Heston in the same movie!!
One time my sister and I were watching The Ten Commandments and talking about Charlton Heston. My daughter, who was about 3, walked into the room and asked who Charlton Heston was. We pointed him out on the and she asked; "How did Moses grow up to be Charlton Heston?" LOL
Lol..out of the mouths of babes. Been a while since I saw that movie..have to watch when it is on again!! The nuns at our school took us to see it. Up until that time I thought tgey never left
The school!
Favorote Bryner movie the King and I.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294357 Apr 30, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all your "shoulds" don't matter one little bit to ANY woman who either never wants pregnancy or children or to any woman, myself included, who is DONE with the whole procreation thing and has no intention of having more children.
For me, getting pregnant again would be my worst nightmare, so I'm very grateful for the availability of contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. As far as I'M concerned, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and I so love NOT being pregnant.
In any case, it is EACH woman's decision what to do when a pregnancy happens. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision, simple as that.
Obviously you are taking steps to see that you dong get preg. So did I. I am just not understanding the high numbers..Especially in light of whst has been said about other countries with much lower rates and no restrictions
and yed I hsve no say of course what a woman does
But as a society..why arent we doing better. We have the samd pills..condoms etc

Location hidden

#294358 Apr 30, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I so love living in a country where we can work to change our laws.

Location hidden

#294359 Apr 30, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..out of the mouths of babes. Been a while since I saw that movie..have to watch when it is on again!! The nuns at our school took us to see it. Up until that time I thought tgey never left
The school!
Favorote Bryner movie the King and I.
Nah, ya can't beat the one ponyail.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294360 Apr 30, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, ya can't beat the one ponyail.
There was some remake but not nearly as good. The way he jumped around..and all the etceterss so cool.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#294361 Apr 30, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I so love living in a country where we can work to change our laws.
Change the law to read 'abortion is illegal', and you will see us working very hard to change it back.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#294363 Apr 30, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the law to read 'abortion is illegal', and you will see us working very hard to change it back.
Such laws won't pass constitutional muster anyway. What Sue ignores is that our right as citizens to "life, liberty and property", which includes the right to make our own medical decisions, is not a matter for popular vote.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#294364 Apr 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Such laws won't pass constitutional muster anyway. What Sue ignores is that our right as citizens to "life, liberty and property", which includes the right to make our own medical decisions, is not a matter for popular vote.
I agree, Bit, and I'm very glad that so far, personhood measures have failed in every state. But the so-called 'pro-life' movement is very strong in my neck of the woods, and our State Legislature has been preparing to float a personhood measure which has a lot of potential to become law this year. I'm working to prevent that, and thankfully, I'm not alone...but it's an uphill battle in the Bible Belt....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#294365 Apr 30, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are filled with rage and hate. I know that your vile and uncontrolled outbursts are a cry for help. I know that real jews do not condone or perform marriages between two women.
I also know you are about as jewish as a pork loin. You are a
Christian hating faux-jew pagan. You live in your fantasy world as a way to cover your overt hatred of all thin s good and Holy.
This post is nothing but fear, son.

Foo's a Jew, and you're a scared little pu**y, worried that the Jews might have the real skinny ON THEIR OWN GOD.

Pathetic.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#294366 Apr 30, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>This post is nothing but fear, son.
Foo's a Jew, and you're a scared little pu**y, worried that the Jews might have the real skinny ON THEIR OWN GOD.
Pathetic.
They like to pretend that Judaism is just Christianity-light, when it's not even the basis for Christianity. They just borrowed some things from it, as they did the Pagan religions at the time, and twisted others into unrecognizable shapes to fit their OWN man made religion. I suppose they thought that would lend it "authority".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 7 min budd 2,658
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Portlandia 1,153,049
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,149
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 232,699
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 28,358
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web