Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
276,461 - 276,480 of 305,478 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294283 Apr 29, 2013

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#294284 Apr 29, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave us free will, pagan. What we do with it is our choice. Some follow his path, others decide to be gay pedophiles, lesbians homosexuals and pagan killers. Free Choice is what you make of it, not God.
And some choose to be haters and hypocrites^^^ while trying, and failing, to advertise themselves as Christians.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#294285 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean me and all other christians, some highly intellect are doing so, if that is what we are doing. It is not.
All according to who's dates you put your faith in.
Science has in the past said these fossils are this old, becouse we find them in this layer of earth, then they say this layer of earth is this old, becouse it has these fossils In it.
No G, they say they're old because they do tests like carbon dating. Science does not ask people to simply accept things on faith. Science is about researching and testing and observing, but the most important element is to allow all other interested scientist to also research and do testing. Religion asks us to simply believe something because we're told to, and that is a big difference.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#294286 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know of skeleton that all scientist agree on as being here before the bible says man should've been here?
I know of many, that have been exposed as frauds or explained.
And there are many frauds in religion. How many claim to be a Prophet? How many use God to steal from people? How many have erroneously lead people to their deaths? How many fanatical cults are out there? So does that mean there are no legitimate clergy and theologians? But even the most learned and dedicated theologian takes what he believes on faith.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#294287 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your friend foo, she feels she speaks for all of y'all.
You lied when you made that claim the first time, and you're lying making it AGAIN.

I said no such thing.
Plus I noticed she said I do mean things to jews.
You're lying again, since I said no such thing. Again.
My salvation is based on a Jew.
No, its based on a christian construct. Your jesus has NOTHING to do with Judaism. IF he existed, he gave it up to form a religion around himself.

Location hidden

#294288 Apr 29, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, we don't demean Jews. You demean God by believing in the slaughter of the unborn.
Knutbar, YOU demean humanity with your stupidity.

Location hidden

#294289 Apr 29, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a faux-Christian troll? I never demened "real" Jews. grumpy is a real jew. The pagan lesbain isn't. She is a faux-jew. She uses the jewish label to justify and protect her anti-Chritian tirades. I know and associate with many people of the jewish Faith and think of them as brethern. Ask your new lesbain buddy about the idea of the "Judeo-Christian" philosophy and see her response. These are evil and vile people. They are the mouthpieces of Satan. You can kiss their azzes if you like, I know better. At some poin they wil turn on you and you will be the newest Christian "troll".
But play along for now. You are either a faux-Christian or just naieve.
You're a moron son. I am not only a Jew, but I'm MORE of a Christian than YOU will ever be.

What is it you want to know about "Judeo-Christian philosophy SPECIFICALLY? I doubt YOU know much about it.

You dont know shit.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#294290 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen how she spells G-d, unless she's mad, then she has no problem spelling God, with all the trimmings .
Folks say I don't respect their religious views, or them yet so far I haven't used any vile words toward them, and have no idea who their god is, with foo it seems her god allows anything and everything, and all folks go to Heaven, even if they must go somewhere and burn off a few sins first??
Idk -What I do know, "believe" is Jesus saves.
I have seen what He can do.
He loves you and all people, and yet we see what the world thinks of Him.
They curse His name -this Man who came and died for them??
What if He wasn't even real? Still that kinda story would never warrent such a vile responce from so many???!!?
The reason people respond sooo vile toward His message, is becouse He is real, and it tears at their sin filled flesh "man", just like it did those who stoned Steven.
Foo says she is a jew????@@
May I ask if you have any spiritual beliefs?
I believe Jesus existed. I don't believe he was born of a virgin or is the son of a spiritual being. I believe he was a preacher and a good one at that. I don't believe there is a God in the sense that He is a form and He would have to be in the form of a man since the Bible refers to Him as a "he". I don't think Jesus died for our sins, I think he was arrested and crucified for breaking the laws of the Torah. So no, I guess I have no "spiritual" beliefs.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#294291 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
If the law allowed and stated that a woman may choose to abort her unborn child up to, just before giving birth,for any reason whatsoever? I wonder how many pro "choice" people on here, would still be pro choice.
Many prochoice folk would only be concerned for the safety of the "mom" that wishes to abort her unborn child at 8 1/2 months.
<sigh>

Everything in our society comes with some kind of limits or restrictions. People are free to drink themselves into a coma, but should we complain that their freedom is being infringed upon by making it illegal for them to drive?

That late-term restriction argument just doesn't work. It's weak at best.

Location hidden

#294293 Apr 29, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just as guilty but spelling out the word that starts with a G and ends in a d is kinda mean. Do you know why she doesn't spell out the word? It's interesting, maybe she'll explain it.
I dont spell out the word, becasue in the Jewish faith, its a sign of disrespect.

This is an interesting quick read as to why its done.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/W...

I was taught from Hebrew school when I was 6 to spell it this way, and just always have.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294294 Apr 29, 2013
Sorry ladies a

KATIE and Hither and Plays.

I spent all afternoon typing on this thing and answered all the points at least once. It takes me so long time for each answer. I am not being rude by not answering truly. I think I covered most of it
One thing on Bitner I think..according to the lady doc on the Doctors. Just on today women should get at least one if not more uktrasounds during their pregnancies.

I was close to all three of my daughters. The fox suggested one or more. At various stages..one I was there for was more complicated than another I was present for..

It is standard she did not ask for it they told her it was scheduled. Part of her care.

I have answered the other things at length. Politicians pass laws..parts good and bad.
I don't think FOING an ultrasound to give the doc info is out of line. And should be part of the procedure since they are available and safe

SHE is supposedly making a big choice here..She can get something non invasive as part of it..I AGREE no one should make her look at it..

NOT MUCH MORE to say here. Sorry I lumped my answer to all. I kept trying to be individual
This is really hard to type with..

Location hidden

#294295 Apr 29, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I oppose circumcision. It is barbaric, but not necessarily insane. I don't believe a parent should e able to alter the child in any way before the age of majority--no tattoos, no piercings, nothing. Only in the case of actual medical necessity should circumcision be allowed.
BTW--it's mostly the (male) doctor who recommends circumcision, and the father who wants it.
<quoted text>
Actually, its also a religous practice. According to Genesis:

"And God said to Abraham, "As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant." (Genesis 17:9-14)

Of course, its just another thing that gets ignored by those that follow the NT.

Location hidden

#294296 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
If the law allowed and stated that a woman may choose to abort her unborn child up to, just before giving birth,for any reason whatsoever? I wonder how many pro "choice" people on here, would still be pro choice.
Many prochoice folk would only be concerned for the safety of the "mom" that wishes to abort her unborn child at 8 1/2 months.
I would. I wonder how many Pro-lifers would turn their backs on her if she needed comforting or care afterwards? All of you, except maybe Rose.

Location hidden

#294297 Apr 29, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Sorry ladies a
KATIE and Hither and Plays.
I spent all afternoon typing on this thing and answered all the points at least once. It takes me so long time for each answer. I am not being rude by not answering truly. I think I covered most of it
One thing on Bitner I think..according to the lady doc on the Doctors. Just on today women should get at least one if not more uktrasounds during their pregnancies.
I was close to all three of my daughters. The fox suggested one or more. At various stages..one I was there for was more complicated than another I was present for..
It is standard she did not ask for it they told her it was scheduled. Part of her care.
I have answered the other things at length. Politicians pass laws..parts good and bad.
I don't think FOING an ultrasound to give the doc info is out of line. And should be part of the procedure since they are available and safe
SHE is supposedly making a big choice here..She can get something non invasive as part of it..I AGREE no one should make her look at it..
NOT MUCH MORE to say here. Sorry I lumped my answer to all. I kept trying to be individual
This is really hard to type with..
hate when that happens. If you can and you know you have a lot to say. Type it up in notepad or some other word program, then c&p it.

Location hidden

#294298 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen how she spells G-d, unless she's mad, then she has no problem spelling God, with all the trimmings .
WTF are you LYING about now?

I DEFY you to find a SINGLE instance where I've spelled out the word G-d ANYWHERE. I do not now, never have and never will.

If you're talking about me spelling the word 'jebus', well, since he's NOT g-d, your point is moot as well as stupid.
Folks say I don't respect their religious views, or them yet so far I haven't used any vile words toward them, and have no idea who their god is, with foo it seems her god allows anything and everything, and all folks go to Heaven, even if they must go somewhere and burn off a few sins first??
ROFLMAO YOu're a moron son. AGAIN, I've never said ANYTHING of the kind.
They curse His name -this Man who came and died for them??
Oh fk off Gtown. Your jebus didn't die for me. And if he died for idiots like you, then he was a bigger moron than YOU will ever be.
What if He wasn't even real? Still that kinda story would never warrent such a vile responce from so many???!!?
WHAT "kinda" story @@??

The vile responses are to YOU and YOUR moronic stories, nothing more, nothing less. ANY comments you make to the contrary are simply more of your lies.
The reason people respond sooo vile toward His message, is becouse He is real, and it tears at their sin filled flesh "man", just like it did those who stoned Steven.
Oh horseshit. Your view of his message is meaningless, just like you are.
Foo says she is a jew????
Yes dear, I am. What of it? You going to try to demean Judaism some more?

Location hidden

#294299 Apr 29, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid man. People are not responding in a vile manner to any message from your pretend god, they're responding in a vile manner to YOU. The message doesn't mean shit, and the messinger - YOU - is an idiot.
Why are you asking about someoen elses spiritual beliefs? So you can demean them too?
I should have read ahead. GTMA! LOL

Location hidden

#294301 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know I was demeaning others spiritual beliefs.
You claim ignorance a LOT, even AFTER you've been told time and time again. Yet you keep doing it. Your lies are becoming more numerous.
I can't think of any religion that gets more of that, then christianity.
You mistake (as usual) disrespect for YOU and the followers and criminals that call themselves christian with disrespect for the faith.

Personally, I believe its a beautiful religion, that's been bastardized by your kind.

Its YOU that's demeaned, not the religion.

Oh, and I still love ole foo :) and ak47 :)
Not speaking for AK, but for me, you can keep it. I believe you're lying as you usually do. As I said before, "love" from your kind is sickening.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294302 Apr 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Standard of care is not the province of the government. It is the province of the American Medical Association, and the hospital or clinic at which the doctor practices. The government is not trained in medicine, and should not be the ones to dictate what the standard of care is, any more than insurance companies should.
JMO
Isn't that what the Fed is doing with parts of the new health care. Of course this is why some of the older docs are retiring early. They do it..
I don't like a lot of it but if I want health care I have no choice. If I want to work in. Docs office I have no choice.
The phrase that comes to mind is big girl pants.

Location hidden

#294303 Apr 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont spell out the word, becasue in the Jewish faith, its a sign of disrespect.
This is an interesting quick read as to why its done.
http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/W...
I was taught from Hebrew school when I was 6 to spell it this way, and just always have.
I did not know that Foo. Very interesting. Learn something new everyday.

Location hidden

#294304 Apr 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

What's wrong with me having a different view then you?
As usual, you miss the point. Willful stupidity is your forte.

Nothing is wrong with you having a different view.

What's "wrong" is you constantly beating everyone over the head with those views as if they should have meaning to us.

You constantly disrespect others spiritual views and religious beliefs, you are SO repetitive as to be nauseating. You are the epitome of EVERYTHING that's wrong with your "faith".

Its all about YOU and YOUR experiences. We KNOW it already. STFU about it already.

Others that are people of faith manage quite nicely to discuss, WHEN APPROPRIATE, their faith, without being thoroughly obnoxious about it like you are. Rose is a good example of this.

All you've managed to do is create a situation where you're a joke, and you have little or no credibility here. You dont give a shit about the topic of abortion, you ONLY care about your "testimony". Its old. Its boring and its ridiculous.

I will admit I will NEVER understand why your kind are perfectly okay with being the poster children for extremism in American religion. You harm your cause and seem okay with that. Its stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min No Surprize 1,101,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Patrick 226,507
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 27,101
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000