Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,789)

Showing posts 275,761 - 275,780 of303,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hetr0se#uals have normal sex. Pe^^is/v@gina sex is completely different than your abnmormal g@y sex. A pe^^is in a v@gin@ is a different sensation than slaming your junk into another m@ns a@us. You could put a rincoat on it and it would still be felt and uncomfortable.
You know not what you speak about.
Define "normal sex". You are aware that some heterosexuals do actively participate(and enjoy) in anal and oral sex, right? And now that you mention it, how would you know the difference in penile sensation between anal and vaginal sex?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said and I agree!
:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"I certainly DID prove it, with the John Jay College report ON the sex scandal."
Quote where it said that [of those arrested], none of the priests was gay, which is what your claim was.
Quick question: is your avatar a tree, into which a human fetus has been stuffed?

Odd choice - just sayin'.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

So it has become apparent after reading this thread for a while, that knutter has invited her prayer group to Topix. Creepy.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
For knutter and stInk and all you other "gawd is gunna show YOU" wingnuts:
"What exactly did the researchers find? Symptoms of mental illness were more common among those in the punitive god group than in the deistic god or benevolent god groups."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
But I already knew you were nuts. No one needs a study to see that!
:-D
Aww the hospital for the criminally insane had enough of you so they threw you back into the mainstream, heh?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "normal sex". You are aware that some heterosexuals do actively participate(and enjoy) in anal and oral sex, right? And now that you mention it, how would you know the difference in penile sensation between anal and vaginal sex?
Anal sex is cald sodomy even if hererosexuals do it. sodomy is a deviant behavior and so is oral sex, even in traditional marriage. Did you ever talk to your Deacon uncle?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
So it has become apparent after reading this thread for a while, that knutter has invited her prayer group to Topix. Creepy.
Yeah, they are praying for your soul. So the devils don't git ya.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol -foo, if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. I am changing alot this week spiritualy, and I'm well aware of what's going on.
You see you really cannot know what its like to have two natures, untill you've been born again.
I now have my flesh, nature which gives me plenty to deal with, BUT I also have my spiritual nature, that I recieved the night I was saved.
These two are at war with one another, and always will be untill I lay this body of death down.
Those who are not born again -you -only have one nature, and it is your sin "flesh " nature.
You would make sonething bad out of what is meant for good, becouse that is how you just are.
You will always call evil good, and good evil. Even those times you've done "good " things, you have a hidden motive you don't even realize.
I was just like you, and the ONLY difference, is I have been saved by Gods grace.
I have no choice but to tell you truth as far as Gods word is concern. It will be mixed, with my flesh that I let through, but I'm trying to suffocate that sucker, it will never die, but neither will my God nature. Which ever one I feed, gets bigger and bolder. I have chose to feed my God nature, so say all you want, things will begin to change, not becouse gtown is great, BUT BECOUSE MY FATHER IS GREAT
HANG ON HONEY -the ride will begin, and we shall see???
I'm claiming no time limit -my God is longsuffering and merciful.
Jesus, stephen asked God to forgive them, for they know not what they do, it was to protect those who try and harm those who belong to God "me " :)
My prayer is Truth finds you.
Wow.The mental midget is schitzo. LOL

What a complete load of bird shit.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hetr0se#uals have normal sex. Pe^^is/v@gina sex is completely different than your abnmormal g@y sex. A pe^^is in a v@gin@ is a different sensation than slaming your junk into another m@ns a@us. You could put a rincoat on it and it would still be felt and uncomfortable.
You know not what you speak about.
LOL Since he's gay, I'd say HE knows more about it than YOU do dumbass.

BTW? Gay OR straight - Sex is normal, and it consists of a LOT more than the missionary position. A whole LOT of women LOVE to have a mans "junk" slam into them from behind.

LOL What a fool you are.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse those in "Godly " positions, with those who "KNOW " GOD, OR ARE KNOWN BY GOD.
a very common thing to do.
The difference in a child of God, and someone that is very religious, is the difference in light and darkness.
Oh fk off already.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"I certainly DID prove it, with the John Jay College report ON the sex scandal."
Quote where it said that [of those arrested], none of the priests was gay, which is what your claim was.
Which part in their report that stated there was NO link between homosexuality and pedophelia did you not understand?

Are you too stupid to read the report yourself?

THey actually DO mention this specifically there, and you'd know that if you read it.

YOU are claimnig the pedophile priests are gay. Prove it.

Its interesting to see this new aspect of bigoted homophobia come over you. Wonder if it has to do with your irrational fixation on a lesbian, and subsequent hatred of her?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

To those who perish, there is a way that seems right to you, but the end therof leads to the secound death. This is where you will once and forall be shed of those pesky little people trying to tell you about a loving God, who sent His only begotten Son to die for YOU. You will be alienated and separated from a Holy God, wiped from memory! The eyes of "man " are never full, neither is Hell.
Jesus spoke 13 times on Hell for ever 1 time on Heaven.
You don't go to Hell becouse your gay, for abortion, anything other then rejecting Gods precious gift.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that his case is eligible for the death sentence as grisly as the details are.
True, after all the woman death was an accident and the babies were already slated for death-he just should have done it a few minutes earlier.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
One of the offical advertizments that show how his clinic was registered as a "PRIMARY CARE MEDCIAL CLINIC".
http://www.manta.com/c/mm4fps3/women-s-medica...
Women's Medical Society in Philadelphia, PA is a private company categorized under Primary Care Medical Clinic. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in Pennsylvania. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.
Was it a vetinary office too? Gosnell had cats everywhere , cat feces all over the steps and in the operating rooms. The smell of urine made people very ill I read. And what else is sad, planned parenthood has been denying everything . Gosnell operated a house of horrors and you supported him. I also read that there are many more abortion clinics just like Gosnells clinic.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna take what foo said a step further. There WAS a 'gay priest' scandal at the vatican as well. And NONE of them involved children.

What happened with those children was not 'homosexual' acts, since ALL sex acts are gender neutral - that is - there's nothing two men can do that a man and a woman cant' do as well.

They WERE acts of molestation, crimes of opportunity. Period. No homosexulity involved at all.

Fools like you like to ignore that girls were molested too.

The boys simply have more shock value for the public, and lets tehRCC desperately attempt to shift the blame from them, to a group of people who had NOTHING to do with it - gay men.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they go to great lengths. They know if God is real "and He is " then they may be in trouble. I can relate, even when I didn't believe in any god, I couldn't buy the old bang theory :)
Okay, so you're another one who can't "buy" the Big Bang theory, but you will "buy" an omnipotent, omniscient being who has always been here and created everything?

Do you realize that while you fundies are marveling at the incredulousness of the Big Bang theory you all are pushing a belief that sounds way crazier?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
One of the offical advertizments that show how his clinic was registered as a "PRIMARY CARE MEDCIAL CLINIC".
http://www.manta.com/c/mm4fps3/women-s-medica...
Women's Medical Society in Philadelphia, PA is a private company categorized under Primary Care Medical Clinic. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in Pennsylvania. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.
Just because this is the way it was advertised means nothing. Have you seen any real proof that he did anything besides abortions and writing phoney prescriptions?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Anal sex is cald sodomy even if hererosexuals do it. sodomy is a deviant behavior and so is oral sex, even in traditional marriage. Did you ever talk to your Deacon uncle?
Why on Earth would I talk to my Uncle the Deacon about anal and oral sex? He's not the kind of person who's interested in hearing all the filthy details of my sex life nor I of his. You show me a man who does NOT enjoy a knobber jobber and I'll show you a true deviant, lol. Seriously, a lot of happily married heterosexual couples do enjoy anal and oral sex. If God feels that's "deviant" behavior worthy of Hell then Heaven's an empty joint.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I have told the story before, and had some fundies castigate my parents for not doing everything possible to prolong her life for every moment they could.
<quoted text>
Your parents probably suffered greatly and made the hardest decision of their lives. The fundies should have compassion for your parents ordeal...otherwise they should stfu.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on Earth would I talk to my Uncle the Deacon about anal and oral sex? He's not the kind of person who's interested in hearing all the filthy details of my sex life nor I of his. You show me a man who does NOT enjoy a knobber jobber and I'll show you a true deviant, lol. Seriously, a lot of happily married heterosexual couples do enjoy anal and oral sex. If God feels that's "deviant" behavior worthy of Hell then Heaven's an empty joint.
You sound as if you have lost all your knowledge about the Catholic Church, go talk to your uncle and how Catholics , good practicing Catholics uphold their marriage vows . Reading your post makes me wonder if you are a deviant. So sad you hate yourself, come back to the Church and start respecting yourself again. We ALWAYS forgive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 275,761 - 275,780 of303,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,034,249
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min number four 217,131
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 5 hr bruno piretti 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••