Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,599
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293517 Apr 25, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>You sound as if you have lost all your knowledge about the Catholic Church, go talk to your uncle and how Catholics , good practicing Catholics uphold their marriage vows . Reading your post makes me wonder if you are a deviant. So sad you hate yourself, come back to the Church and start respecting yourself again. We ALWAYS forgive.
If your heaven accepts idiots like you, that would be hell for the rest of us.

You are a disgusting POS.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#293518 Apr 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he's mentally ill.
Anyone who does the things that he did IS mentally ill.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293519 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean that he had criminal intent concerning his abortion practices.
Are you thinking he didn't? If that's the consesus in PA he won't be found guilty with the murder of those 7 babies. He'll be convicted of lesser charges.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293520 Apr 25, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your priest enjoys oral sex, and I bet you do too.
Oh man, you just put me off sex for a month. I can't IMAGINE how foul her parts are. I cant imagine going for her with someone ELSES dick, let alone my own......

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#293521 Apr 25, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>You sound as if you have lost all your knowledge about the Catholic Church, go talk to your uncle and how Catholics , good practicing Catholics uphold their marriage vows . Reading your post makes me wonder if you are a deviant. So sad you hate yourself, come back to the Church and start respecting yourself again. We ALWAYS forgive.
Give me a break. If you really believe that "good practicing Catholics" do NOT engage in anal or oral sex then I have a Vatican to sell you dirt cheap.

Unless God, Himself, came down from Heaven and told you that He really really hates when people blow each other or take/give it up the poop chute then you can NOT say what's "deviant" in His eyes.
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>"We ALWAYS forgive."?
"*We*"? Excuse me, since when does anyone have to ask YOU for forgiveness? Last time I checked, you are NOT God nor are you His appointed representative. There's only one who is my appointed judge and it sure as hell isn't *you*. If the Good Lord has any problems with the way I'm living my life then He'll deal with me accordingly come my Judgment Day.
Gtown71

United States

#293522 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, so you're another one who can't "buy" the Big Bang theory, but you will "buy" an omnipotent, omniscient being who has always been here and created everything?
Do you realize that while you fundies are marveling at the incredulousness of the Big Bang theory you all are pushing a belief that sounds way crazier?
Well I will be the first to addmit the whole God thing sounds crazy, but looking at it now, since my encounter with this God, I know "believe with all my being " that God is real.
A spinning dot sounds crazier.
Just things falling into place the way evolution says seems sooo far fetched.
If humans were only one sex, it may be easier to swallow, but it takes a pink one and a blue one to make more humans. "Those that make it past todays choice :) throwed in for free "

I can only tell what says Gods Word, and what happened to me.

I was more vile than foo with my words, even more so when talking to other "christians " back then.
Things now I'm ashamed of, but back then I had only one nature "sin nature "

Jesus told some of the most religious people on earth -that they were of their father the devil, and his works they would do. They did.

They cleaned up the outside of the cup, but the inside "the part that counts "was like dead mans bones.

Lots of well spoken, nice dressed people in this world, many very devout and religious, but if they died today, they would split Hell wide open.

Lots of whores, drunks, drug addicts, some of the worst of the worst, who have turned to God for His free gift, and though they don't appear to be much, they are children of God, and they will go to Heaven.

Not becouse they cleaned up their life, but becouse they accepted God.
He has the power to save from the gutter to the uttermost.:)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#293523 Apr 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If only there were a LMFAO icon.
I know!! Sometimes, I like to think that she's being really facetious and she's yanking everyone's cords with some of the things she posts. However, I've been posting on here long enough to know that she's as serious as a myocardial infarction.

In all seriousness, like I told her, good practicing Catholics do, indeed, practice anal, oral and God only knows what else sex. She likes to think they don't but then again, how many people really discuss the filthy aspects of their sex lives with others? Especially if you know that other person is a judgmental type? I highly doubt that when she's outside of church, shooting the shite before Mass starts, her buddy Jane is going to tell her about last night's sexcapade in which she was hooking up her husband with some skull action and she did it so good that his eyes were rolling in the back of his head, his toes were curling and he was emitting sounds that rivaled an oboe.
Gtown71

United States

#293524 Apr 25, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on Earth would I talk to my Uncle the Deacon about anal and oral sex? He's not the kind of person who's interested in hearing all the filthy details of my sex life nor I of his. You show me a man who does NOT enjoy a knobber jobber and I'll show you a true deviant, lol. Seriously, a lot of happily married heterosexual couples do enjoy anal and oral sex. If God feels that's "deviant" behavior worthy of Hell then Heaven's an empty joint.
Normal sex? The bed of the married is undefiled, "pink one and a blue one ", any other sex comes from evil. That simple, if you really want to know.

Location hidden

#293525 Apr 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you thinking he didn't? If that's the consesus in PA he won't be found guilty with the murder of those 7 babies. He'll be convicted of lesser charges.
If Gosnell is quilty of criminal intent, so are the women who whent to his "clinic" for late-term abortions.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#293526 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal sex? The bed of the married is undefiled, "pink one and a blue one ", any other sex comes from evil. That simple, if you really want to know.
Do you really believe that anal and oral sex between a married heterosexual couple is "evil" and that God frowns upon such things? If so, what are you basing that belief on?

In my personal opinion, as I cannot and will not speak for God, I do not view that as "evil". Rape is evil. Murder is evil. A man and a woman performing oral favors on each other doesn't even rank anywhere near those things.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#293527 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If your heaven accepts idiots like you, that would be hell for the rest of us.
You are a disgusting POS.
Aww, poor bhitler is upset.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#293529 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What kind of roadkill are you having for dinner tonight? There was a dead opossum on our road this morning and it made me think of you. I was thinking how much you and your family could've been enjoying that opossum tonight, with a little gravy and some lard biscuits on the side. What a shame you couldn't have it.
Actually , we are having peppered T bone steaks, something you can't afford. Over one inch thick too.
Gtown71

United States

#293530 Apr 25, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that anal and oral sex between a married heterosexual couple is "evil" and that God frowns upon such things? If so, what are you basing that belief on?
In my personal opinion, as I cannot and will not speak for God, I do not view that as "evil". Rape is evil. Murder is evil. A man and a woman performing oral favors on each other doesn't even rank anywhere near those things.
I believe anything a married man and woman does in their bed that they are ok with, is theirs :)
A wife should give herself to her husband, the husband his wife. Neither should take advantage of the situation either way.

I think healthy sex is important, but each case is different.
I went to a deal once where the highschool quarterback married the head cheerleader.
They married.
He began coaching and her still leading cheers.
At about 37 yo hubby came down with something???

Within 6 months -he was paralyzed from the neck down.
They are still married.:)

Again -I think anything goes as long as both are ok with it, and if they truly love each other, they won't ask the other to do things, if they know they hate it, but as far as details?? Leave up to the couple married.

Most what we learn about sex from the world, has been twisted and is kinda sick. Yet those who have only one nature may see it as natural and normal???

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293531 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If Gosnell is quilty of criminal intent, so are the women who whent to his "clinic" for late-term abortions.
And you're salivating at the chance to put women in prison for aborting an anencephalic fetus, or one with Tae Sachs, or those electing to have their dead fetuses removed without a C-section..

and from then on, oblige those with dead fetii, to carry them until natural delivery?

You DO realize that that is why the majority of LTA's are performed, right?

Such Christian compassion. The heart melts.
Gtown71

United States

#293532 Apr 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Married sex is AWESOME!!! I gave my husband a hummer this morning that had cum shooting out my nose, and tonight, he's promised me he'll break out the anal beads. We both enjoy those.
Couple weeks ago, he did a muff dive on me at 3 in the morning in the tiki bar out back, that had the neighbors ready to call 911 from all the screams...
But then again, we're not Catholic...we're Celtic.
:)
Glad you enjoyed yourselves :)
With an active sex life between you to like that, who would want to stray?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293533 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?? You're blaiming the VICTIMS? That's low, even for you.

Location hidden

#293534 Apr 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're salivating at the chance to put women in prison for aborting an anencephalic fetus, or one with Tae Sachs, or those electing to have their dead fetuses removed without a C-section..
and from then on, oblige those with dead fetii, to carry them until natural delivery?
You DO realize that that is why the majority of LTA's are performed, right?
Such Christian compassion. The heart melts.
Nothing was said about Gosnell abortiong for any of those reasons.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#293535 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe anything a married man and woman does in their bed that they are ok with, is theirs :)
A wife should give herself to her husband, the husband his wife. Neither should take advantage of the situation either way.
I think healthy sex is important, but each case is different.
I went to a deal once where the highschool quarterback married the head cheerleader.
They married.
He began coaching and her still leading cheers.
At about 37 yo hubby came down with something???
Within 6 months -he was paralyzed from the neck down.
They are still married.:)
Again -I think anything goes as long as both are ok with it, and if they truly love each other, they won't ask the other to do things, if they know they hate it, but as far as details?? Leave up to the couple married.
Most what we learn about sex from the world, has been twisted and is kinda sick. Yet those who have only one nature may see it as natural and normal???
Thank you for responding. I appreciate it and I pretty much agree with what you've said.:o)

Location hidden

#293536 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?? You're blaiming the VICTIMS? That's low, even for you.
Are you saying that the women that went to his "clinic" were too stupid to know that late term abortions were illegal?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#293537 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse those in "Godly " positions, with those who "KNOW " GOD, OR ARE KNOWN BY GOD.
a very common thing to do.
The difference in a child of God, and someone that is very religious, is the difference in light and darkness.
Rabid belief in a religion or an organized church has led to a log of unhappiness ..a belief and relationship with God and following the peaceful teachings of Christ does not.. some people confuse the two. But all humans sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,144,176
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Insults Are Easier 231,974
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,249
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Earthling-1 2,196
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 17 hr Star On 47 645
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE