Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,786)

Showing posts 275,701 - 275,720 of304,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you 100%-that......... bullshit deleted for redundant stupidity......
Nobody cares gtown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
What he advertised and what he did are two different things.
100% true, but that's true of most criminals.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't! Thank you, I LOVE Anderson Cooper!
I hope that we can discuss it when you have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that we can discuss it when you have.
I have to run, going to Watertown to set up for a big sale this weekend. I'll watch it tonite or in the morning.

I hear the "defence" rested with no witnesses. Sounds like the man is consigning his fate to the jury.

Is PA a death penalty state?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Her source is basing its conclusions from the lack of response? That's moronic. I don't do surveys, generally, because they don't interest me. How would that indicate anything about my sexuality?
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Ahem, dumb ass? Were any of the surveyed priests in your article one the convicted baby rapers? No? Than this nonsense in no way disproves what Foo said, you gibbering fool.
It is hilarious watching stupid people prove it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

As a physician, he knows the federal and local laws concerning abortion, and he broke them deliberately. That's criminal intent.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean that he had criminal intent concerning his abortion practices.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to run, going to Watertown to set up for a big sale this weekend. I'll watch it tonite or in the morning.
I hear the "defence" rested with no witnesses. Sounds like the man is consigning his fate to the jury.
We do have the death penality, but I don't think that Gosnell will get it. I hope that he doesn't for a couple of reasons: 1) because he would then be "entitled" to waste a lot of tax-payer money on endless appeals, 2) A life sentence would keep him behind bars and hopefully the prison population will take care of him.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you 100%-that I "as a born again christian " blood washed, blood bought, child of God, saved by the blood of the perfect lamb Christ Jesus am either insane, and my God is not real, and when I die then I just die.
OR
My God is real.
My God sent His only begotten Son, NOT TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, BUT THAT THROUGH HIM ALL COULD BE SAVED.
HE LOVED YOU THAT MUCH, AND YET YOU HAVE NO FEAR, YOU LAUGH, YOU PLAY, YOU SPEAK THAT WHICH IS EVIL AND CALL IT GOOD, YOU SAY WHERE IS THIS GOD???? LOL LOL LOL
THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME OLD STUFF FOR YEARS.
Yet -back to basics -IF I'M WRONG? WHO CARES?
if You're wrong? YOU WILL BURN YET NEVER BURN UP, DIE YET NEVER DIE, WHERE THE WORM DIETH NOT AND THE FLAME IS NOT QUENCHED, SEAPERATED FROM ALL OTHERS, ALONE, AWAY FROM ANY LOVED ONES EVER, ALL ALONE, SEPERATED FOREVER FROM THE PRESSENCE OF GOD, AND ALL THOSE GOOFY PEOPLE GOD PUT IN YOUR LIFE, TO TELL YOU ABOUT GODS LOVE.
NO YOU STIFF NECK, YOU DISMISS THEM AS Hypocrites AND THEY ARE, BUT THEY ARE JUST SINNERS SHOWING SINNERE WHERE TO BE SAVED.
THERE IS COMMING A PAY DAY, AND THE PRICE OF ONE SIN IS WAAAAY HIGHER THEN YOU CAN EVER PAY.
I PRAY YOU ATLEAST CONSIDER THIS WARNING.
I COULD CARE LESS HONEY WHAT YOU WRITE BACK TO IMPRESS THOSE WHO PERISH WITH YOU, BUT WHEN ITS JUST YOU. THINK PLEASE.
JUST ON KNOWING THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF BABIES BEING PULLED OUT OF THEIR MOTHERS BELLIES TODAY, DOES NOT BOTHER YOU!!!! SHOULD BOTHER YOU!!!??!?
Um, yeeah.^ That mess pretty much speaks for itself. Lol.

Thank you so much for providing the perfect example of the mental health issues exhibited by certain religionists described in the study. Nothing like proving their point, huh?

Oh and if you see anyone pulling a "baby" out of anyone's "belly"....dial 9-1-1 and tell the operator your hallucinating again.

SMH.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you 100%-that I "as a born again christian " blood washed, blood bought, child of God, saved by the blood of the perfect lamb Christ Jesus am either insane, and my God is not real, and when I die then I just die.
OR
My God is real.
My God sent His only begotten Son, NOT TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, BUT THAT THROUGH HIM ALL COULD BE SAVED.
HE LOVED YOU THAT MUCH, AND YET YOU HAVE NO FEAR, YOU LAUGH, YOU PLAY, YOU SPEAK THAT WHICH IS EVIL AND CALL IT GOOD, YOU SAY WHERE IS THIS GOD???? LOL LOL LOL
THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME OLD STUFF FOR YEARS.
Yet -back to basics -IF I'M WRONG? WHO CARES?
if You're wrong? YOU WILL BURN YET NEVER BURN UP, DIE YET NEVER DIE, WHERE THE WORM DIETH NOT AND THE FLAME IS NOT QUENCHED, SEAPERATED FROM ALL OTHERS, ALONE, AWAY FROM ANY LOVED ONES EVER, ALL ALONE, SEPERATED FOREVER FROM THE PRESSENCE OF GOD, AND ALL THOSE GOOFY PEOPLE GOD PUT IN YOUR LIFE, TO TELL YOU ABOUT GODS LOVE.
NO YOU STIFF NECK, YOU DISMISS THEM AS Hypocrites AND THEY ARE, BUT THEY ARE JUST SINNERS SHOWING SINNERE WHERE TO BE SAVED.
THERE IS COMMING A PAY DAY, AND THE PRICE OF ONE SIN IS WAAAAY HIGHER THEN YOU CAN EVER PAY.
I PRAY YOU ATLEAST CONSIDER THIS WARNING.
I COULD CARE LESS HONEY WHAT YOU WRITE BACK TO IMPRESS THOSE WHO PERISH WITH YOU, BUT WHEN ITS JUST YOU. THINK PLEASE.
JUST ON KNOWING THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF BABIES BEING PULLED OUT OF THEIR MOTHERS BELLIES TODAY, DOES NOT BOTHER YOU!!!! SHOULD BOTHER YOU!!!??!?
Look, an insane post from a religious lunatic.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Her source is basing its conclusions from the lack of response? That's moronic. I don't do surveys, generally, because they don't interest me. How would that indicate anything about my sexuality?
<quoted text>
Smh. Its like saying that all older men who have sex with underage teenage girls and get them pregnant at 15 are not child molesters but are really gay, because they failed to answer a survey about their participation in ill lilys wayward childhood. Complete stupidity from her, all the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have the death penality, but I don't think that Gosnell will get it. I hope that he doesn't for a couple of reasons: 1) because he would then be "entitled" to waste a lot of tax-payer money on endless appeals, 2) A life sentence would keep him behind bars and hopefully the prison population will take care of him.
ROFLMAO! GTMA! I was thinking the same thing! General population is for him with NO chance of parole OR protective custody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! GTMA! I was thinking the same thing! General population is for him with NO chance of parole OR protective custody.
With any luck he would get "snipped"!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I have told the story before, and had some fundies castigate my parents for not doing everything possible to prolong her life for every moment they could.
<quoted text>
Iam truly sad for what you went thru at such an early age..And your parents gave that poor child the most comfort they could

In cass of terminal illness I think you will find most Christians are on the side of comfort and care until the inevitabld happens. We belueve God says do not kill..there was no mention of keeping a person aljve indefinitely on a rezpirator..back a few decades I did Eegs. It was this test which determined whether or not a person was brain dead. I swear in one case I personally felt the methods for life support beyond what was useful were keepjng the the mans spirit from moving on to tgd next life. Many Chtistians have advance dire tives..so please dont feel we all think the way you described. I would neved hasten the end of a life..i would not prolong pain. And I do nog believe in artificial measures where it is not called for.

Now in the case I mentioned before with a botched abortion the admjnistrator took it on herself to snatch up thd ALIVE baby and trash it..dsspite the mom deciding she wanted it..This is neither a caring or medical solution..the doctor was nowhere to be found..

Anyway sorry for your loss and any insensitivity about it
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
And yet, you have time to read it AND reply....
<quoted text>
oh no, eheh, never read your post, no aint nobody got time for dat...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering if it was just me, or if he was getting even more weird (in a really gross way). Glad I'm not the only one that saw it....
So much for his repentance, I guess. I feel bad for his wife.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering if it was just me, or if he was getting even more weird (in a really gross way). Glad I'm not the only one that saw it....
Lol -foo, if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. I am changing alot this week spiritualy, and I'm well aware of what's going on.
You see you really cannot know what its like to have two natures, untill you've been born again.

I now have my flesh, nature which gives me plenty to deal with, BUT I also have my spiritual nature, that I recieved the night I was saved.
These two are at war with one another, and always will be untill I lay this body of death down.

Those who are not born again -you -only have one nature, and it is your sin "flesh " nature.
You would make sonething bad out of what is meant for good, becouse that is how you just are.
You will always call evil good, and good evil. Even those times you've done "good " things, you have a hidden motive you don't even realize.

I was just like you, and the ONLY difference, is I have been saved by Gods grace.

I have no choice but to tell you truth as far as Gods word is concern. It will be mixed, with my flesh that I let through, but I'm trying to suffocate that sucker, it will never die, but neither will my God nature. Which ever one I feed, gets bigger and bolder. I have chose to feed my God nature, so say all you want, things will begin to change, not becouse gtown is great, BUT BECOUSE MY FATHER IS GREAT

HANG ON HONEY -the ride will begin, and we shall see???

I'm claiming no time limit -my God is longsuffering and merciful.
Jesus, stephen asked God to forgive them, for they know not what they do, it was to protect those who try and harm those who belong to God "me " :)

My prayer is Truth finds you.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. MANY men experiment with sex with other men, and aren't gay.
While a pedophile CAN be gay, the FACT is the vast majority of them are not.
Not a single priest that was prosecuted for pedophelia was found to be gay. Not one. That's a fact.
Another FACT is that the RCC tried to BLAME homosexuality for the pedophile priests. However, even now, they've completely backed off of that bullshit.
Homosexuality is NOT related in ANY way to pedophelia. Period.
You confuse those in "Godly " positions, with those who "KNOW " GOD, OR ARE KNOWN BY GOD.
a very common thing to do.

The difference in a child of God, and someone that is very religious, is the difference in light and darkness.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever YOU read to come up with what I said I have no idea??? Either you were stoned, tired, or whatever, but I can assure you there is nothing creepy about it, as far as being a hypocrite well yes I'm sure I can be a dandy.
Have you ever met a cop, that could give you a ticket with clean hands?
Do you disniss all cops?
Interesting how we exchange so quickly from Ono lo e way to another, but it doesn't bother me.
You say something nice, then call me a sad clown, maybe your bipolar -well join the group. All christians are.:)
My prayers shouldn't effect you in any way if my God is not real, right?
Read your own post, you idiot.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that his case is eligible for the death sentence as grisly as the details are.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, an insane post from a religious lunatic.
What a shocker, huh? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 275,701 - 275,720 of304,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••