Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311487 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#293536 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?? You're blaiming the VICTIMS? That's low, even for you.
Are you saying that the women that went to his "clinic" were too stupid to know that late term abortions were illegal?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293537 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse those in "Godly " positions, with those who "KNOW " GOD, OR ARE KNOWN BY GOD.
a very common thing to do.
The difference in a child of God, and someone that is very religious, is the difference in light and darkness.
Rabid belief in a religion or an organized church has led to a log of unhappiness ..a belief and relationship with God and following the peaceful teachings of Christ does not.. some people confuse the two. But all humans sin.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293538 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal sex? The bed of the married is undefiled, "pink one and a blue one ", any other sex comes from evil. That simple, if you really want to know.
just a tip

a lof of what you say is true for a believer and those who hopefully come to faith and it sounds as if you have had a new experience with the Savior. Spreading the word is good but it is the Spirit who calls. Some can never understand.

For purposes here on this forum.. if it were me..I d heep sex out of the conversation. Just a thought.
Gtown71

United States

#293539 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabid belief in a religion or an organized church has led to a log of unhappiness ..a belief and relationship with God and following the peaceful teachings of Christ does not.. some people confuse the two. But all humans sin.
Every word of ^ this^ TRUE!!!
Gtown71

United States

#293540 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
just a tip
a lof of what you say is true for a believer and those who hopefully come to faith and it sounds as if you have had a new experience with the Savior. Spreading the word is good but it is the Spirit who calls. Some can never understand.
For purposes here on this forum.. if it were me..I d heep sex out of the conversation. Just a thought.
I accept that.
on "here " is a completely different ballgame, then one on one in the world.
Lost people are looking for something "REAL " yet their version of "real " is a stiff shirt that eats all their peas and goes to bed by 9.

I know I've blurred the lines, but much is changing with me, and it will get better, from this side. I do accept your tip, and think it wise to follow :)
Thank you.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293542 Apr 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're salivating at the chance to put women in prison for aborting an anencephalic fetus, or one with Tae Sachs, or those electing to have their dead fetuses removed without a C-section..
and from then on, oblige those with dead fetii, to carry them until natural delivery?
You DO realize that that is why the majority of LTA's are performed, right?
Such Christian compassion. The heart melts.
If the child id dead inside the mom I eould think they would induce labor quickly to remove it..no matter how..it is no longer a life and the pregnancy has alreadh been terminated. Not an abortion to my mind. And yes I am a Christian. Thd good Lord gave us the knowledge to alleviate suffering and disease. I am pretty sure it is not healthy to carry around a dead baby.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293543 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that.
on "here " is a completely different ballgame, then one on one in the world.
Lost people are looking for something "REAL " yet their version of "real " is a stiff shirt that eats all their peas and goes to bed by 9.
I know I've blurred the lines, but much is changing with me, and it will get better, from this side. I do accept your tip, and think it wise to follow :)
Thank you.
:) peace

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#293544 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
True, after all the woman death was an accident and the babies were already slated for death-he just should have done it a few minutes earlier.
Okay. Wow.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293545 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the child id dead inside the mom I eould think they would induce labor quickly to remove it..no matter how..it is no longer a life and the pregnancy has alreadh been terminated. Not an abortion to my mind. And yes I am a Christian. Thd good Lord gave us the knowledge to alleviate suffering and disease. I am pretty sure it is not healthy to carry around a dead baby.
Can you get pregnant again with a dead fetus in your womb? No, the pregnancy is terminated when the fetus is removed. The life is ended, not the condition of being pregnant. An abortion is not always indicative of terminating a live fetus.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293546 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the women that went to his "clinic" were too stupid to know that late term abortions were illegal?
In many cases, YES. The one woman he killed didn't even speak english. Others have testified they did NOT give permission for him to abort. Its known he drugged many. In this area of poor and desperate, women, he was free to run amok among people that mainstream socitey wanted to forget about to begin with.

In what kind of a f'd up world do you live in that you blame the VICTIMS??

Location hidden

#293547 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're starting to come off as though Gosnell is the victim and he would not have performed the abortions had these women not gone to him for the abortions.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293548 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed yourselves :)
With an active sex life between you two like that, who would want to stray?
Certainly neither of US....

Location hidden

#293549 Apr 25, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. Wow.
LOL sure it's an accident when a doctors facility is unsterile. Negligence at the least but sure no accident.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#293550 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing was said about Gosnell abortiong for any of those reasons.
Doesn't fit the so-called 'pro-life' agenda, to report that sort of thing...or maybe those women have been traumatized enough, and are refusing to feed themselves to the media.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#293551 Apr 25, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like your sex life is run by your husband. You use beads "when he promises" and a couple of weeks ago he did a muff dive.
WOW how exciting LMAO.
Time to shake that bore up.
Last time that happened, it scared him pretty bad...I let him take the lead, and we're both happy.

;)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#293552 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Rose. It's been a while since I've seen you post on here. It's good to see you and I hope all is well with you.:o)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293554 Apr 25, 2013
"Gosnell operated a house of horrors and you supported him."

Sorry, never even heard of the a-hole before he was arrested. Never sent him money or legal advice. How the holy hell is that supporting him?
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Was it a vetinary office too? Gosnell had cats everywhere , cat feces all over the steps and in the operating rooms. The smell of urine made people very ill I read. And what else is sad, planned parenthood has been denying everything . Gosnell operated a house of horrors and you supported him. I also read that there are many more abortion clinics just like Gosnells clinic.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293555 Apr 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you get pregnant again with a dead fetus in your womb? No, the pregnancy is terminated when the fetus is removed. The life is ended, not the condition of being pregnant. An abortion is not always indicative of terminating a live fetus.
Huh???.
The baby is dead. It cannot remain in the uterus. Who sad anything about getting pregnant again?? I am confused.

Location hidden

#293556 Apr 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're starting to come off as though Gosnell is the victim and he would not have performed the abortions had these women not gone to him for the abortions.
How would he had performed those abortions if the women didn't come to him?

Location hidden

#293557 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases, YES. The one woman he killed didn't even speak english. Others have testified they did NOT give permission for him to abort. Its known he drugged many. In this area of poor and desperate, women, he was free to run amok among people that mainstream socitey wanted to forget about to begin with.
In what kind of a f'd up world do you live in that you blame the VICTIMS??
Did he drag them in off of the streets, or did they go to him because they knew that he would perform a late term abortion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Notliz 1,403,371
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 255,945
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Into The Night 9,988
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 22 Frankie Rizzo 201,877
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web