Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,595
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#293453 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I but tge thing is ..first comes faiglth thru grace. And that can be asked for through Christ..
No doubt eph 2: 8-9 is the verses I stand on, but where does faith come from?
A lost person seeks out God, like an axe murderer seeks out a cop.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#293454 Apr 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue, you're not this dishonest. That sounds like it is, a scumbag criminal who got caught trying to do his best spin for the media.
Have you read or seen any of the interviews? He doesn't even understand why he's being charged with murder in the deaths of the babies.
Gtown71

United States

#293455 Apr 25, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Go away, you hypocritical, gross and slimey creep.
Ok -this one is bothering me, so let me clairify what I was saying, even though it seems your mind went a different way.

Elise -I like you, yet I don't know you. I've never met you, right?
Yet you have been on my mind alot, plus alot has changed with my walk with my God, and I've thought back at some of your post. You know life is hard, deal with it.
You try and be strong, but your strength will not hold.
You do what is right in your own eyes, and your still alive, right?
Or are you dead while you live?

Either my God is a liar, and dead, or elise He is real and alive.
If He us real and alive and His word is true, and I do believe it is, then where does that leave you, when you die?

I cannot force "the woman " :) to do anything, but again -it is what it is, and you've been layed on my mind, so I will pray more for you, then others, and you may.laugh it off if you wish, you may come back with gross, sick, whatever you conjoure up to get me to stop, but I can't.

So I am going to do something you rarely see, since it is easy to say never the less let thine will be done.
I'm claiming my God is real, is alive,and you will know that this is truth, regaurdless of what you say or don't say to me.
No time limit "I wished I could " but we shall see.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#293456 Apr 25, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is; you made a blanket statement, "Yet not ONE SINGLE pedophile priest that was arrested, was found to be gay", and you had no proof to back it.
The only POINT you have Lynne, is at the top of your head.

I certainly DID prove it, with the John Jay College report ON the sex scandal.

Hired BY the RCC, they proved UNEQUIVOCALLY that not one pedophile priest that was caught, was gay.

You're an idiot, and you continue to prove it daily here.

Seek mental health help Lynniekins.

Clearly you're one of those people having issues dealing with the children you had a hand in killing.

Location hidden

#293457 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt realize that they sent them away which was smart and then sent tgem back to parishes..Sounds like there were follish people making ddcisions...there are many businesses..which parts of ghe church are that do cover ups.such as colleges which cover up rapes...handling them internally is what they call it......
.the church should have been above that by its very nature. These people were criminal..and this behaviour is an affront to the God they profess to serve..
As I say I think many Catholics have great local chuches much charity for ages has been done bg the RCC. I look for greater acts from the church under this pope. We shall see..
I agree, and I hope and pray you're right. So far tho, nothing.

Location hidden

#293458 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad tgat Catholics are judged it is worse when people judge God by those who profess belief and then use the church as a cover up. And most believers abhor this also..For tge record ..i dont belong to tge RCC but I grew up there cared for by many loving nuns and taught well. I just am not a member now..but that is besides the point. Cover ups are wrong ..period..as i mentioned in a previous post this one wss massive and stupid..the colleges covering up rapes as kids will be kids is only slightly less egregious...NO ONE SHOULD STAND UP FOR OR EXCUSE RAPISTS OF ANYONE BUT ESPECIALLY CHILDREN. Especially since this does not stop the problem..
There are pedophiles who rape and kill even children of both sexes..my beef is with groups who are trying to mainstream this as a bonafide sexual preference..like NAMBLA..etc..i pray that is never allowed
Well said and I agree!

Location hidden

#293459 Apr 25, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wonder, beause I know you still read them.
No Lynne, you only THINK that. You dont KNOW shit.

Location hidden

#293460 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
What he advertised and what he did are two different things. I can't find anything that says that he provided dental, family planning, family practice, gynecolical and physical therapy services. Do you have a link?
Only to the advertizements and pictures that show what he was offering, and those have been seen regularly.

Location hidden

#293461 Apr 25, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No there is no criminal intent in dealing drugs out of your business.
That doesn't mean that he had criminal intent concerning his abortion practices.

Location hidden

#293462 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok -this one is bothering me, so let me clairify what I was saying, even though it seems your mind went a different way.
Elise -I like you, yet I don't know you. I've never met you, right?
Yet you have been on my mind alot, plus alot has changed with my walk with my God, and I've thought back at some of your post. You know life is hard, deal with it.
You try and be strong, but your strength will not hold.
You do what is right in your own eyes, and your still alive, right?
Or are you dead while you live?
Either my God is a liar, and dead, or elise He is real and alive.
If He us real and alive and His word is true, and I do believe it is, then where does that leave you, when you die?
I cannot force "the woman " :) to do anything, but again -it is what it is, and you've been layed on my mind, so I will pray more for you, then others, and you may.laugh it off if you wish, you may come back with gross, sick, whatever you conjoure up to get me to stop, but I can't.
So I am going to do something you rarely see, since it is easy to say never the less let thine will be done.
I'm claiming my God is real, is alive,and you will know that this is truth, regaurdless of what you say or don't say to me.
No time limit "I wished I could " but we shall see.
Gtown, you're a hypocrite, and a scumbag - as well as creepy as hell. I honestly believe you're mentally ill. You believe what you believe and nobody that matters gives a damn BUT you. The preaching you do is 100% UNdone with your hypocracy. The problem with you and your kind is you dont realise how much HARM you do with your phony religosity.
Gtown71

United States

#293463 Apr 25, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
For knutter and stInk and all you other "gawd is gunna show YOU" wingnuts:
"What exactly did the researchers find? Symptoms of mental illness were more common among those in the punitive god group than in the deistic god or benevolent god groups."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
But I already knew you were nuts. No one needs a study to see that!
:-D
I will agree with you 100%-that I "as a born again christian " blood washed, blood bought, child of God, saved by the blood of the perfect lamb Christ Jesus am either insane, and my God is not real, and when I die then I just die.

OR

My God is real.
My God sent His only begotten Son, NOT TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, BUT THAT THROUGH HIM ALL COULD BE SAVED.
HE LOVED YOU THAT MUCH, AND YET YOU HAVE NO FEAR, YOU LAUGH, YOU PLAY, YOU SPEAK THAT WHICH IS EVIL AND CALL IT GOOD, YOU SAY WHERE IS THIS GOD???? LOL LOL LOL
THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME OLD STUFF FOR YEARS.

Yet -back to basics -IF I'M WRONG? WHO CARES?
if You're wrong? YOU WILL BURN YET NEVER BURN UP, DIE YET NEVER DIE, WHERE THE WORM DIETH NOT AND THE FLAME IS NOT QUENCHED, SEAPERATED FROM ALL OTHERS, ALONE, AWAY FROM ANY LOVED ONES EVER, ALL ALONE, SEPERATED FOREVER FROM THE PRESSENCE OF GOD, AND ALL THOSE GOOFY PEOPLE GOD PUT IN YOUR LIFE, TO TELL YOU ABOUT GODS LOVE.
NO YOU STIFF NECK, YOU DISMISS THEM AS Hypocrites AND THEY ARE, BUT THEY ARE JUST SINNERS SHOWING SINNERE WHERE TO BE SAVED.

THERE IS COMMING A PAY DAY, AND THE PRICE OF ONE SIN IS WAAAAY HIGHER THEN YOU CAN EVER PAY.

I PRAY YOU ATLEAST CONSIDER THIS WARNING.
I COULD CARE LESS HONEY WHAT YOU WRITE BACK TO IMPRESS THOSE WHO PERISH WITH YOU, BUT WHEN ITS JUST YOU. THINK PLEASE.
JUST ON KNOWING THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF BABIES BEING PULLED OUT OF THEIR MOTHERS BELLIES TODAY, DOES NOT BOTHER YOU!!!! SHOULD BOTHER YOU!!!??!?

Location hidden

#293464 Apr 25, 2013
Hey foo, did you have a chance to view this?

http://3801lancaster.com/blog/2013/4/13/3801-...

Location hidden

#293466 Apr 25, 2013
One of the offical advertizments that show how his clinic was registered as a "PRIMARY CARE MEDCIAL CLINIC".

http://www.manta.com/c/mm4fps3/women-s-medica...

Women's Medical Society in Philadelphia, PA is a private company categorized under Primary Care Medical Clinic. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in Pennsylvania. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.

Location hidden

#293467 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
Hey foo, did you have a chance to view this?
http://3801lancaster.com/blog/2013/4/13/3801-...
I didn't! Thank you, I LOVE Anderson Cooper!

Location hidden

#293468 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you 100%-that......... bullshit deleted for redundant stupidity......
Nobody cares gtown.

Location hidden

#293469 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
What he advertised and what he did are two different things.
100% true, but that's true of most criminals.

Location hidden

#293470 Apr 25, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't! Thank you, I LOVE Anderson Cooper!
I hope that we can discuss it when you have.

Location hidden

#293471 Apr 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that we can discuss it when you have.
I have to run, going to Watertown to set up for a big sale this weekend. I'll watch it tonite or in the morning.

I hear the "defence" rested with no witnesses. Sounds like the man is consigning his fate to the jury.

Is PA a death penalty state?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293472 Apr 25, 2013
Her source is basing its conclusions from the lack of response? That's moronic. I don't do surveys, generally, because they don't interest me. How would that indicate anything about my sexuality?
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Ahem, dumb ass? Were any of the surveyed priests in your article one the convicted baby rapers? No? Than this nonsense in no way disproves what Foo said, you gibbering fool.
It is hilarious watching stupid people prove it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293473 Apr 25, 2013
As a physician, he knows the federal and local laws concerning abortion, and he broke them deliberately. That's criminal intent.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean that he had criminal intent concerning his abortion practices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 min dont drink the ko... 2,185
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 41 min Bruin For Life 28,237
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min new yawk 1,143,960
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Roy the Boy 645
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Morse 231,931
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE