Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
275,621 - 275,640 of 305,164 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you.
No. Says RvW :

"....State regulation protective of fetal life after viability thus has both logical and biological justifications. If the State is interested in protecting fetal life after viability, it may go so far as to proscribe abortion...."

You're stupid.

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have to ask the State's legislators.
No she wouldn't. She'd simply have to read the RvW decision. They make it pretty clear what the state's interest is.
But you won't, because you don't really want to know. You just want to sit in judgment at your computer, bleat out the same inane questions, and pretend you're 'preventing' some woman, somewhere, from making her own legal medical choices.
Weird.
Who are you......really ?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Its weider that you completely ignore the answers you've been given. "future tax-payers" ring a bell you dunce?
What a moron.....future taxpayer. Not even the SC used that terminology. Is it not a potential future taxpayer at 22 weeks prior to viability as it is at a viable 30 weeks ?

She's not been ignoring the the answers. The question has never been answered. Sure you parrot the RvW text that establishes some arbitrary point at which a fetus is worthy of legal protection but not one of you nudniks has ever answered the question of "why". And that is what is being asked. Why should a woman be beholden to some selected point in her pregnancy beyond which she cannot legally abort for any reason she wishes ? Does it cease being her body at this point ? Is it not still her private medical decision ?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It does when they MAKE it about religion.
No it doesn't. They can make it about anything they want to make it about. Doesn't make it so. Argue your position on it's merits. I'm betting you can't.
You come across as a real lightweight. Figuratively speaking that is.
The human rights are the womans, there's nothing to argue about there - except for those that want her rights taken away.
Are you one of those freaks that thinks abortion is a violation of the so called rights that a ZEF does NOT have?
Are you one of those freaks that thinks a fetus has to possess rights in order to be afforded legal protection ? Wake up. They already are.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you go from "....the decision to AID an infant..." to taking heroic measures ? Is putting a perfectly viable and otherwise healthy infant on a respirator to temporarily assist in its breathing considered a "heroic" measure ?
And what does "Left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor" even mean ? Suppose they disagree ? Do they flip a coin ? Who has the final say....the woman or the doctor ?
Doc: "Well looks like we got a perfectly viable healthy infant here. It just may need a little temporary artificial assistance to breathe. What do you want me to do with the little bugger ?
Woman: "Is it a boy or a girl ?"
Doc: "Girl"
Woman: "Nah....deep six the little sucker."
Who are you anyway ? I'm starting to go through your body of work here and your posts for the most part are insipidly inane. And you have this propensity for ending them with stupid post scripts like "next" and "just saying".....which ring a familiar bell.
Come clean. Just which previous posting PC dope are you ?
Insipidly inane? Were those your new words for the day?

I take it you favor boys? What's with this 'deep six the girl' shit?

Oh, and I'm you, of course. Isn't everyone?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
No she wouldn't. She'd simply have to read the RvW decision. They make it pretty clear what the state's interest is.
Correct. The state's interest is in the viability...of the future taxpayer.
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you......really ?
Not a playa...at least you know that much.
I'm...really...a poster on this message board.
The one your mama warned you about...
Why are you so curious....really?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Insipidly inane? Were those your new words for the day?
I take it you favor boys? What's with this 'deep six the girl' shit?
Oh, and I'm you, of course. Isn't everyone?
And in all of this tripe, still not one answer to any of the questions I asked.
I'm gonna have fun dissecting your idiocy.

You're a lightweight.

Who are you......really ?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. The state's interest is in the viability...of the future taxpayer.
No, the state's interest in protecting fetal life. There is no mention of their interest as a taxpayer. Do state's enact murder laws for the purpose ensuring more tax revenue ?
Besides, there's no guarantee that that life would end up paying taxes. It could end up as a deadbeat parasite.....like you.
<quoted text>Not a playa...at least you know that much.
I'm...really...a poster on this message board.
The one your mama warned you about...
Why are you so curious....really?
Not a playa my ass. Who are you....really. C'mon. We won't think any less of you. How could we ?

Just sayin'

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't think razz should be around small children.
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is not me, Moron. Learn to read. Look at a map. Have a small child teach you how.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

It's a sad story, but it happened before I was born. But it certainly showed me at an early age how to deal with tough situations and death.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry Cp.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, believe whatever you choose to believe.
When are you going to get outraged when women are forced to continue unwanted pregnancies? You do know that that happens as much as forced abortion, right?
Oh is that legal

Seems like the only forcing that is legal is to have tge abortion..or call it coersion..

I thought a woman always legally has the choice to abort
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Approximately 3500 women will make a choice to end their pregnancies. And approximately three times as many will make the choice to CONTINUE their pregnancies.
No, the numbers don't stagger me, because I realize two things...
a)It's always a question of one woman making a choice for one pregnancy, and
b)It's none of my business.
I should care what Hillary Clinton says, why, exactly?
Of course you don't care. You are a proabortion pagan. One of many in here. You are part of the culture of death and proud of it. The deaths of so many unborn children on your conscience. The only way you can sleep at night is by being a pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't think razz should be around small children.
<quoted text>
This from the gay guy. You do realize all the problems the Catholics had with their gay priests and young children. You guys should just stick to eqch others buts.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post here is tacit acknowledgement that there IS a difference between what Gosnell did, and what legally run clinics do.
The only difgference is he got caught. Abortionariums all operate the same way. They profit off of death, and you support them, pagan.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks,weirdo:)
I prefer passionate creative thinker, but weirdo works.:)
You're a strong lady, and really been on my mind. I wish I could show you elise, but I can't.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If finding your jesus turns one into an illiteraty idiot like yourself, you can keep it.
Personally, I dont want to be associated with any organized religion that would have you as part of it.
That's ok, but what I have with God is a done deal, cpeter has a 100% chance of turning straight in the next hour, then me losing one bit of what I have with God. Even when I may not like it. It is who I am :)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You may believe that your chosen story is plausible but not everyone does. I don't go to any length at all to disbelieve your god. When you can provide hard evidence of his existence, I will be happy to accept him.
My prayer, is that YOU get what you ask for, and you to have a "story " to tell soon.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since i believe inHis creation..I see his hand in everywhere. I belive i Him by faith which is a giff given thriugh grace. His Son gave His life for our salvation.
All of it is faith....and still easier to believe than the coincidences inherenf in ang big bang belief.
Mostly I believe because of what I feel and know in my soul..is it supernatural..of course.
Amen!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the gay guy. You do realize all the problems the Catholics had with their gay priests and young children. You guys should just stick to eqch others buts.
Yet not ONE SINGLE pedophile priest that was arrested, was found to be gay.

So much for THAT theory.

Seriously Tomtom, get over this irrational fear you have. It makes you look stupider than we already know you to be.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, leave me out of your discussion of Faith. I am admittedly and happily uninterested in the subject. Trouble maker:D
My bad, I just thought you had already told them I was a sad clown earlier :(

Clown -yes
Sad -sometimes
Sad clown? Never :)

I will try and speak less, listen more.
I'm not here becouse of me -I am who I will always be.
I am here, becouse I believe in what I believe.

I've seen the power to transform lives here and the ever after :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••