Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,611
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#293390 Apr 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Insipidly inane? Were those your new words for the day?
I take it you favor boys? What's with this 'deep six the girl' shit?
Oh, and I'm you, of course. Isn't everyone?
And in all of this tripe, still not one answer to any of the questions I asked.
I'm gonna have fun dissecting your idiocy.

You're a lightweight.

Who are you......really ?

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#293391 Apr 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. The state's interest is in the viability...of the future taxpayer.
No, the state's interest in protecting fetal life. There is no mention of their interest as a taxpayer. Do state's enact murder laws for the purpose ensuring more tax revenue ?
Besides, there's no guarantee that that life would end up paying taxes. It could end up as a deadbeat parasite.....like you.
<quoted text>Not a playa...at least you know that much.
I'm...really...a poster on this message board.
The one your mama warned you about...
Why are you so curious....really?
Not a playa my ass. Who are you....really. C'mon. We won't think any less of you. How could we ?

Just sayin'

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293392 Apr 24, 2013
I don't think razz should be around small children.
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is not me, Moron. Learn to read. Look at a map. Have a small child teach you how.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293393 Apr 24, 2013
It's a sad story, but it happened before I was born. But it certainly showed me at an early age how to deal with tough situations and death.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry Cp.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#293394 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, believe whatever you choose to believe.
When are you going to get outraged when women are forced to continue unwanted pregnancies? You do know that that happens as much as forced abortion, right?
Oh is that legal

Seems like the only forcing that is legal is to have tge abortion..or call it coersion..

I thought a woman always legally has the choice to abort
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#293395 Apr 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Approximately 3500 women will make a choice to end their pregnancies. And approximately three times as many will make the choice to CONTINUE their pregnancies.
No, the numbers don't stagger me, because I realize two things...
a)It's always a question of one woman making a choice for one pregnancy, and
b)It's none of my business.
I should care what Hillary Clinton says, why, exactly?
Of course you don't care. You are a proabortion pagan. One of many in here. You are part of the culture of death and proud of it. The deaths of so many unborn children on your conscience. The only way you can sleep at night is by being a pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#293396 Apr 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't think razz should be around small children.
<quoted text>
This from the gay guy. You do realize all the problems the Catholics had with their gay priests and young children. You guys should just stick to eqch others buts.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#293397 Apr 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post here is tacit acknowledgement that there IS a difference between what Gosnell did, and what legally run clinics do.
The only difgference is he got caught. Abortionariums all operate the same way. They profit off of death, and you support them, pagan.
Gtown71

United States

#293398 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks,weirdo:)
I prefer passionate creative thinker, but weirdo works.:)
You're a strong lady, and really been on my mind. I wish I could show you elise, but I can't.
Gtown71

United States

#293399 Apr 24, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If finding your jesus turns one into an illiteraty idiot like yourself, you can keep it.
Personally, I dont want to be associated with any organized religion that would have you as part of it.
That's ok, but what I have with God is a done deal, cpeter has a 100% chance of turning straight in the next hour, then me losing one bit of what I have with God. Even when I may not like it. It is who I am :)
Gtown71

United States

#293400 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You may believe that your chosen story is plausible but not everyone does. I don't go to any length at all to disbelieve your god. When you can provide hard evidence of his existence, I will be happy to accept him.
My prayer, is that YOU get what you ask for, and you to have a "story " to tell soon.
Gtown71

United States

#293401 Apr 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since i believe inHis creation..I see his hand in everywhere. I belive i Him by faith which is a giff given thriugh grace. His Son gave His life for our salvation.
All of it is faith....and still easier to believe than the coincidences inherenf in ang big bang belief.
Mostly I believe because of what I feel and know in my soul..is it supernatural..of course.
Amen!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#293402 Apr 24, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the gay guy. You do realize all the problems the Catholics had with their gay priests and young children. You guys should just stick to eqch others buts.
Yet not ONE SINGLE pedophile priest that was arrested, was found to be gay.

So much for THAT theory.

Seriously Tomtom, get over this irrational fear you have. It makes you look stupider than we already know you to be.
Gtown71

United States

#293403 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, leave me out of your discussion of Faith. I am admittedly and happily uninterested in the subject. Trouble maker:D
My bad, I just thought you had already told them I was a sad clown earlier :(

Clown -yes
Sad -sometimes
Sad clown? Never :)

I will try and speak less, listen more.
I'm not here becouse of me -I am who I will always be.
I am here, becouse I believe in what I believe.

I've seen the power to transform lives here and the ever after :)
Gtown71

United States

#293405 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a jerk. Some of my favorite people are jerks. I just control how much interaction with me they are allowed. Hope you are doing well.
Yes I am, but you wouldn't care to hear why. My flesh is being nullified, and my God Glorified this week. We will see what tmrw brings, but I plan on meeting you one day elise, if not here, then there.:)

I wish it was as easy as punching a code in , and it can be, but I can only punch in myself.
Ps.-things may get weird ER for you??:)
Hang in there lady.
Gtown71

United States

#293406 Apr 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The BBT says inessence that the universe began as a state of energy that exploded outward, eventually cooling down and allowing energy to convert to atomic structures. Nowhere do they mention a dot. Perhaps you were told about singularities, but that's not the same as a dot. Evidntly, you had a horrendous science education, or you just didn't pay attention.
<quoted text>
I am still amazed at how two of our planets spin in the opposite direction then all others, kinda don't make sense with the whole spinning idea does it???:)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#293407 Apr 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
As I noted earlier, I had a sister who died a month after birth. The hospital gave my parents exactly this choice; they could hook her up to every machine hey had at the time, with no guarantee she'd live more than a couyle months, or not. They chose only the things that would allow her whatever comfort possible while she clung to life. For 28 days, she suffered very little, then her massively-damaged heart failed. I can't conceive of any decision being better.
<quoted text>
Sounds like your parents were allowed to make the best decision for your sister, for them and for your family. The same thing happens regularly at my workplace. Not once has anyone been deceived, coerced or forced to do anything. I hate to disappoint the fundies...

Atrisco Village

#293408 Apr 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was brought up by someone else another gave an explanation of the BBT .. also i was assured 3 days ago by a pc poster that there is a crossover on the forum with beliefs..i have seen some also making fun of religious belief as a basis for prolife beliefs. SO it seemed appropriate. If one believes the sanctity of all life comez from God then it is appropriate..
Anyhow i have fully expressed what i do believe about the Creator. As I also said we were given free will to believe or not. I can only speak for myself..
And decide medical decisions only for yourself, including abortion matters. Thank you.
Gtown71

United States

#293409 Apr 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose to allow master blaster to define Atheism for all atheists?
Looks to me like your faith and trust is in 'master blaster'.
God knows you've committed idolatry now.....
Good luck with that.
I don't believe in luck anymore. I would have no problem walking under a ladder, kicking a black cat, into mirrors that break, just before swinging out over Hell on a rotten grape vine, singing Amazing Grace. That is how "solid " my faith is in the one true God.
I may /will stumble, but I will never ever fall.
Master blaster says he is a rational thinker, and that I must leave my brain in neutral. Yet he believes in spinning dots /masses.:)

Atrisco Village

#293410 Apr 24, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Just because some oppose abortion on religious grounds does not make it an issue of religion. It is an issue of basic fundamental human rights. Argue it on that basis....if you can. My guess is you can't. If you could you'd have already done it by now.
I can and I have, several times. Not with you, apparently. Sorry you missed it. You seem to have alienated everyone on this thread. Live and learn, my friend :-\

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Bruin For Life 27,383
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min No Surprize 1,109,885
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Bozo the Clown 227,463
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr KiMare 200,958
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••