Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
275,601 - 275,620 of 305,385 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

We're 1% away, genetically, to being chimps. I guess being 99% intricately designed means there must be "the chosen chimps" out there, too.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
HE always existed. And thd humans for example..so intricate down to the cellular level..that he created are just one evidence of a planned creation and not a series of coincidences coming from energy..though it is entirely logical that a lot of energy was present when He spoke it all into existsnce..he set up the natural laws that pervade.
and yet some us us worship the creation...man..the arth etc as opposed to the Creator..making up our own religions of choice or evolution or whatever..
HE GAVE US THD FREE WILL TO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN HIM. I DO.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

As I noted earlier, I had a sister who died a month after birth. The hospital gave my parents exactly this choice; they could hook her up to every machine hey had at the time, with no guarantee she'd live more than a couyle months, or not. They chose only the things that would allow her whatever comfort possible while she clung to life. For 28 days, she suffered very little, then her massively-damaged heart failed. I can't conceive of any decision being better.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Despite what these ignorants choose to believe, these decisions are made every day in medical facilities, across this country, by people of all faiths, about patients of all ages and backgrounds. They won't admit it, because it doesn't suit their argument. A dying baby isn't treated any differently than any other dying person. If the POA decides that the patient should be allowed to die,then that's how it will be.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your defending Gosnell? He snipped live babies spinal cords, what kind of a monster are you Bitner?
That poster is not me, Moron. Learn to read. Look at a map. Have a small child teach you how.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They went to an abortion clinic to "not' have an abortion? That seems strange.
He was in business for many years with many satisfied customers.
Drugs, read the Grand Jury report.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
As I noted earlier, I had a sister who died a month after birth. The hospital gave my parents exactly this choice; they could hook her up to every machine hey had at the time, with no guarantee she'd live more than a couyle months, or not. They chose only the things that would allow her whatever comfort possible while she clung to life. For 28 days, she suffered very little, then her massively-damaged heart failed. I can't conceive of any decision being better.
<quoted text>
So sorry Cp.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, life IS much easier when you just make crap up, isn't it?
<quoted text>
I said IF there was such a thing as a big bang. I was trying to find some sense in the theory as improbable as it is.

In the beginning there was God. A mystery to be sure. Those who believe take it on FAITH.
IRYW

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I said IF there was such a thing as a big bang..
Humor us. Tell us what you think the 'big bang theory' actually says. First clue that you are insane is that you think it was an explosion.
rosesz wrote:
< I was trying to find some sense in the theory as improbable as it is..
Why is it improbable? Show the math.
rosesz wrote:
<
In the beginning there was God..
What created your god, since you claim nothing can exist without being created?
rosesz wrote:
< Those who believe take it on FAITH.
Faith is a synonym for delusion.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think that that is relevant to anyone but you? This country is not a theocracy. What does your personal religious beliefs have to do with abortion law?
It was brought up by someone else another gave an explanation of the BBT .. also i was assured 3 days ago by a pc poster that there is a crossover on the forum with beliefs..i have seen some also making fun of religious belief as a basis for prolife beliefs. SO it seemed appropriate. If one believes the sanctity of all life comez from God then it is appropriate..

Anyhow i have fully expressed what i do believe about the Creator. As I also said we were given free will to believe or not. I can only speak for myself..
IRYW

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<..........what happens if they use that collided thing and actually duplicate it or whatever it is they are trying to do...
You mean The Large Hadron Collider? The search for the Higgs boson as a verification for the theory of what gives mass to fundamental particles? You mean that something that is taught to middle schoolers as state of the art physics is, to you,'that collided thing"? Seriously? Will the laughter and ridicule ever stop?
IRYW

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The a portion industry does help them cover up their grapes..
Are you saying that wine should be served in smaller portions?
rosesz wrote:
<. And solicitations of minors..
Uh huh.....
rosesz wrote:
<. And yet people scream at parental notification for one thing..
Agreed. Never let the parents be notified of anything.
rosesz wrote:
<. Letting the pimps be free to procure abortions for these minors...
Yes, the pimps have to modify business; hookers are freelancing so the pimps need another source of income.
rosesz wrote:
Everyone saw the tape of the abortion clinic worker a few years back giving advice on how to get around the laws. Think it was at PP..this is a huge industry..one reason these girls who are forced and coerced fall thrum the cracks..
Never fall thrum. Bad idea.
IRYW

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<........ I can only speak for myself..
For which we are grateful. The alternative is life grinding to a halt.......

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you took the headline of this article at face value, and left it at that.
I read the rest, and the second paragraph ends with a lie:
"Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor."
She ACTUALLY testified that "...the decision to AID an infant who survives a failed abortion, should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor." Not the decision to kill it...the decision of whether or not heroic measures should be taken to save it, if it is dying. KILLING BORN BABIES IS ILLEGAL.
Why do you idiots think just because you're unwilling to read what you post, that we don't??
That wasn't even a good try.
How do you go from "....the decision to AID an infant..." to taking heroic measures ? Is putting a perfectly viable and otherwise healthy infant on a respirator to temporarily assist in its breathing considered a "heroic" measure ?

And what does "Left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor" even mean ? Suppose they disagree ? Do they flip a coin ? Who has the final say....the woman or the doctor ?

Doc: "Well looks like we got a perfectly viable healthy infant here. It just may need a little temporary artificial assistance to breathe. What do you want me to do with the little bugger ?

Woman: "Is it a boy or a girl ?"

Doc: "Girl"

Woman: "Nah....deep six the little sucker."

Who are you anyway ? I'm starting to go through your body of work here and your posts for the most part are insipidly inane. And you have this propensity for ending them with stupid post scripts like "next" and "just saying".....which ring a familiar bell.

Come clean. Just which previous posting PC dope are you ?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think that that is relevant to anyone but you? This country is not a theocracy. What does your personal religious beliefs have to do with abortion law?
Nothing. Just because some oppose abortion on religious grounds does not make it an issue of religion. It is an issue of basic fundamental human rights. Argue it on that basis....if you can. My guess is you can't. If you could you'd have already done it by now.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your defending Gosnell? He snipped live babies spinal cords, what kind of a monster are you Bitner?
First off, you're as dumb a bitch as Ink is. I'm NOT Bitner.

Second, your moron friend Skunky seems to think he's not a murderer. Go bitch to her.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. Just because some oppose abortion on religious grounds does not make it an issue of religion.
It does when they MAKE it about religion.
It is an issue of basic fundamental human rights. Argue it on that basis....if you can. My guess is you can't. If you could you'd have already done it by now.
The human rights are the womans, there's nothing to argue about there - except for those that want her rights taken away.

Are you one of those freaks that thinks abortion is a violation of the so called rights that a ZEF does NOT have?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you.
No. Says RvW :

"....State regulation protective of fetal life after viability thus has both logical and biological justifications. If the State is interested in protecting fetal life after viability, it may go so far as to proscribe abortion...."

You're stupid.

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have to ask the State's legislators.
No she wouldn't. She'd simply have to read the RvW decision. They make it pretty clear what the state's interest is.
But you won't, because you don't really want to know. You just want to sit in judgment at your computer, bleat out the same inane questions, and pretend you're 'preventing' some woman, somewhere, from making her own legal medical choices.
Weird.
Who are you......really ?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Its weider that you completely ignore the answers you've been given. "future tax-payers" ring a bell you dunce?
What a moron.....future taxpayer. Not even the SC used that terminology. Is it not a potential future taxpayer at 22 weeks prior to viability as it is at a viable 30 weeks ?

She's not been ignoring the the answers. The question has never been answered. Sure you parrot the RvW text that establishes some arbitrary point at which a fetus is worthy of legal protection but not one of you nudniks has ever answered the question of "why". And that is what is being asked. Why should a woman be beholden to some selected point in her pregnancy beyond which she cannot legally abort for any reason she wishes ? Does it cease being her body at this point ? Is it not still her private medical decision ?

“Game on !”

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It does when they MAKE it about religion.
No it doesn't. They can make it about anything they want to make it about. Doesn't make it so. Argue your position on it's merits. I'm betting you can't.
You come across as a real lightweight. Figuratively speaking that is.
The human rights are the womans, there's nothing to argue about there - except for those that want her rights taken away.
Are you one of those freaks that thinks abortion is a violation of the so called rights that a ZEF does NOT have?
Are you one of those freaks that thinks a fetus has to possess rights in order to be afforded legal protection ? Wake up. They already are.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you go from "....the decision to AID an infant..." to taking heroic measures ? Is putting a perfectly viable and otherwise healthy infant on a respirator to temporarily assist in its breathing considered a "heroic" measure ?
And what does "Left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor" even mean ? Suppose they disagree ? Do they flip a coin ? Who has the final say....the woman or the doctor ?
Doc: "Well looks like we got a perfectly viable healthy infant here. It just may need a little temporary artificial assistance to breathe. What do you want me to do with the little bugger ?
Woman: "Is it a boy or a girl ?"
Doc: "Girl"
Woman: "Nah....deep six the little sucker."
Who are you anyway ? I'm starting to go through your body of work here and your posts for the most part are insipidly inane. And you have this propensity for ending them with stupid post scripts like "next" and "just saying".....which ring a familiar bell.
Come clean. Just which previous posting PC dope are you ?
Insipidly inane? Were those your new words for the day?

I take it you favor boys? What's with this 'deep six the girl' shit?

Oh, and I'm you, of course. Isn't everyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Haz Mat 1,095,513
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Catcher1 225,585
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••