Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
275,561 - 275,580 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#293328 Apr 24, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Where did the potential energy that exploded out come from? Singulaies? God could been a super-singularity.

I like to think that if there was a big bang..it was the voice of the Creator speaking creation into existence..its much more plausible than believing in energy or whatever just coincidentally coming into existence and then evolving into the intricacies that occur in each form of life that exists.
To me it takes more faith in the improbable..and is a religion in itself.

And if one believes that all of this happened by mysterious energy..what happens if they use that collided thing and actually duplicate it or whatever it is they are trying to do..the lengths that people will go to to deny that there was nothing but the Creator God in the beginning.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#293329 Apr 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you took the headline of this article at face value, and left it at that.
I read the rest, and the second paragraph ends with a lie:
"Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor."
She ACTUALLY testified that "...the decision to AID an infant who survives a failed abortion, should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor." Not the decision to kill it...the decision of whether or not heroic measures should be taken to save it, if it is dying. KILLING BORN BABIES IS ILLEGAL.
Why do you idiots think just because you're unwilling to read what you post, that we don't??
That wasn't even a good try.
^^^^^^Not a playa, just dumb.^^^^
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#293330 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to the video? It's chilling.
If you don't aid a child struggling for live or transport it to a hospital, then you ARE killing it.
True colors are showing with these proaborts. They are anti -life. They are pro-death for anyone unwanted (in or out of the womb).

Abortion apologist
Infantcide apologist

Coldhearted evil people that would justify killing in the womb and not aiding a newborn who survives anattempted abortion hit.

Disgusting.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#293331 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>So, you want to ban abortion because some women are coerced (not forced, dear) into getting one? What other rights do you want to deny the American people, because someone may be coerced into exercising them?
The a portion industry does help them cover up their grapes. And solicitations of minors. Etc. And yet people scream at parental notification for one thing. Letting the pimps be free to procure abortions for these minors..

I know that Roe will not be overturned. But the PC should try a bit harder for legislation to protect these women...and young girls...much as this is a woman's issue.

Everyone saw the tape of the abortion clinic worker a few years back giving advice on how to get around the laws. Think it was at PP..this is a huge industry..one reason these girls who are forced and coerced fall thrum the cracks..
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#293332 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to the video? It's chilling even.
If you don't aid a child struggling for live or transport it to a hospital, then you ARE killing it.
This spokesperson speaks about the patient and the Dr and it being their decision what to *do* with this NEWBORN BABY…

How f'n evil can these people get?

Not one of these proaborts will defend a newborn even.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#293333 Apr 24, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If finding your jesus turns one into an illiteraty idiot like yourself, you can keep it.
Personally, I dont want to be associated with any organized religion that would have you as part of it.
Another poster disguising who we knew them as previously.

You and NOTAPLAYA..just a dummy are not fooling anyone.
Gtown71

United States

#293334 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Life can be sad. Deal with it.
Yes it can be, but then you get a reaponse from someone you admire, and things get alittle better :)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#293336 Apr 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There's a difference between a procedure going wrong and deliberate malpractice. People die during tonsillectomies. Babies die from circumcisions. How far does your definitioin stretch?
<quoted text>
Women die from abortions. Why is Gosnell a murder? Your friends hdre won't answer why Gosnell is a murderer and how *babies* were murdered (when he was laid bg mom in a legal abortion).

Whats even more puzzling is that Planned plarenthood believes that a newborn that is born after surviving an abortion hit should be allowed to die or killed. Why is that okay and not what Gosnell did?

And ....WHY are proaborts okay with this neglect or direct killing to neeborn PERSONS.

Trapped rats you all are.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#293337 Apr 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>.
I like to think that if there was a big bang..it was the voice of the Creator speaking creation into existence..its much more plausible than believing in energy or whatever just coincidentally coming into existence and then evolving into the intricacies that occur in each form of life that exists.
And if one believes that all of this happened by mysterious energy..what happens if they use that collided thing and actually duplicate it or whatever it is they are trying to do..the lengths that people will go to to deny that there was nothing but the Creator God in the beginning.
You may believe that your chosen story is plausible but not everyone does. I don't go to any length at all to disbelieve your god. When you can provide hard evidence of his existence, I will be happy to accept him.
Gtown71

United States

#293338 Apr 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose to allow master blaster to define Atheism for all atheists?
Looks to me like your faith and trust is in 'master blaster'.
God knows you've committed idolatry now.....
Good luck with that.
Just listen to elise -she knows best, and I don't have a clue what you just said. Lol

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#293339 Apr 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Who created the Creator? Fundies find it unbelievable that energy can just suddenly come into existence but you don't find it unbelievable that a creator can just suddenly show up?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#293340 Apr 24, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> True colors are showing with these proaborts. They are anti -life. They are pro-death for anyone unwanted (in or out of the womb).
Abortion apologist
Infantcide apologist
Coldhearted evil people that would justify killing in the womb and not aiding a newborn who survives anattempted abortion hit.
Disgusting.
There was a case here in fla where they tbrew the BORN baby in garbage bag and threw it away. The woman got something inserted and then came back and gave birth in a recliner. Thd doctor was absent. The police fojnd it and the ME testsd the corpse and found its little lungs had filled. WHEN that srory came out some posters actually were standing up for the clinic. Both sides need to admit when things are so wrong. Just as Christians need to condemn in the harshest terms the pediphilia that some priests and teachers and others practice..

Wrong is wrong and while I believe abortion is wrong..I cannot see anyone not giving care to a newborn ..no matter what the circumstances..putting it on life support maybe not..but caring for it giving basic cpr even is just plain human decency. This girl in fla saw her baby come out realized what she had done and wanted to save it according t reports . It was an administrator who took it and tossed it out..

Once a child is born..it is nog an abortion that is murder..and inhumane not to at lesst try to save or care for the baby..not sure wheter thaf case is still in court but the point is the same.

Atrisco Village

#293341 Apr 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The a portion industry does help them cover up their grapes. And solicitations of minors. Etc. And yet people scream at parental notification for one thing. Letting the pimps be free to procure abortions for these minors..
I know that Roe will not be overturned. But the PC should try a bit harder for legislation to protect these women...and young girls...much as this is a woman's issue.
Everyone saw the tape of the abortion clinic worker a few years back giving advice on how to get around the laws. Think it was at PP..this is a huge industry..one reason these girls who are forced and coerced fall thrum the cracks..
What? Sigh...believe what you like. Carry on:)
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293342 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't an abortion clinic? What was it a Pizza Hut?
It was a "health" clinic, for men AND women.

For god's sake, do some research yourself you stupid thing.

Atrisco Village

#293343 Apr 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it can be, but then you get a reaponse from someone you admire, and things get alittle better :)
Thanks,weirdo:)
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293344 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
See for yourself
http://www.dennyburk.com/planned-parenthood-s...
Nope. Nothing about Gosnell there.

Nice try, but you failed. You're not smart enough to be good at distraction tactics.

Try again.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293345 Apr 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to the video? It's chilling.
LOL No, not really.
No, you're letting it die by refusing medical treatment. Big difference. Happens EVERY day.

BTW, your claim was that they had nothing to say about Gosnell, tben tried to offer that bullshit as "proof". You failed. Try again.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293346 Apr 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>.
ROFLMAO! You dont even see the irony in your nonsensical comments. FUNNY!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#293347 Apr 24, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You may believe that your chosen story is plausible but not everyone does. I don't go to any length at all to disbelieve your god. When you can provide hard evidence of his existence, I will be happy to accept him.
Since i believe inHis creation..I see his hand in everywhere. I belive i Him by faith which is a giff given thriugh grace. His Son gave His life for our salvation.

All of it is faith....and still easier to believe than the coincidences inherenf in ang big bang belief.

Mostly I believe because of what I feel and know in my soul..is it supernatural..of course.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#293348 Apr 24, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> True colors are showing with these proaborts. They are anti -life. They are pro-death for anyone unwanted (in or out of the womb).
Abortion apologist
Infantcide apologist
Disgusting.
Could you BE anymore dramatic? What is it foo calls you? Skunky? Sounds right, your bullshit stinks to high heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,100,226
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,355
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••