Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311342 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293093 Apr 22, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Let's go back to the beginning where you called STO a liar.
Lil - "Abortion isn't the treatment for preeclampsia or eclampsia, liar".
STO - "I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor.
STO - "I do know the woman was 8 months along. She did drugs and was sick for two weeks and didn't see a doctor. I don't know if those two factors even played a part".
Sto never said it was the only treatment she received, STO never said it didn't progress to severe preeclampsia. He also mentioned she had been sick and vomiting for two weeks prior. So logically, she may have been in the severe stage of preeclampsia when she presented at the hospital or where ever it was she went.
Since she didn't see a doctor during the two weeks she was sick and we don't know she ever did, they obviously couldn't deliver to treat the preeclampsia. So it may very well be she was beyond the mild stage and in severe with no prenatal care whatsoever. We just don't know.
She was obviously in a life threatening situation if she had an abortion. Regardless of whether she had to, or chose to makes no difference. It's an option and a choice that only she has the right to make.
What you should have done was taken EVERYTHING he said into consideration and asked questions before you spouted off at the mouth and said "Abortion isn't the treatment for preeclampsia or eclampsia, liar".
Sorry, Toots, that wasn't the beginning when I called him a liar. Do your homework and understand what you're reading before trying to argue something.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293094 Apr 22, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> You haven't proven anything. To prove something you have to convince your opponents you're correct and you haven't done that. Like your above statement "no doctor who isn't a pro-abort quack". You can't prove he took a political stance.
Ayakaneo: "You haven't proven anything. To prove something you have to convince your opponents you're correct and you haven't done that."

LOL, so you think that because ignorant buffoons who haven't got adult intelligence and comprehension skills to recognize the facts presented means the facts haven't been proven?

No Toots, the facts have been proven to those who do have adult intelligence and comprehension skills. That just doesn't include any of you PC here.

I couldn't care less what you accept or don't accept, because you have no relevance to any of it. Facts are facts, and in late pregnancy, abortions are not done to save the life of the mother for PREeclampsia. DELIVERY is done.

8 months pregnant, as in STO's example IS late pregnancy.
If an abortion was done, it was NOT because of preeclampsia. Period. Medical links have backed what I said, even those presented by your PC peers.

You fools are the ones who have tried to argue that what I claimed was based on something different than what I had based my posts on.

My posts were entirely based on what STO initially said, and on preeclampsia in LATE pregnancy.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293095 Apr 22, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Toots, that wasn't the beginning when I called him a liar. Do your homework and understand what you're reading before trying to argue something.
So you called him a liar previously for saying the same thing? LOL. Have some coffee and get the cobwebs out of your head.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293097 Apr 22, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So you called him a liar previously for saying the same thing? LOL. Have some coffee and get the cobwebs out of your head.
Those cobwebs have morphed into meat curtains, in that one's head...coffee's not likely to do the trick. Perhaps a backhoe?

Just saying.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#293098 Apr 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, of course. I should have said attempts to limit the Divine, or that in her mind it limits the Divine. I put it badly :)
Shi* happens. My OCD didn't mean to malign your assertion -but I'm a pedantic li'l wench.

Oatmeal cookie?
(I hope you like raisins.)

:)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293099 Apr 22, 2013
There isn't that much coffee in south america.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So you called him a liar previously for saying the same thing? LOL. Have some coffee and get the cobwebs out of your head.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#293100 Apr 22, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! I think you're hysterical. You worked in an office - supposedly. I doubt even that much is true. With no medical training, you didn't do a damn thing other than MAYBE billing.
What is it you think you're going to stop exactly?
You dont GET A SAY in other people's medcial decisions. Period.
Hi Bitner.
A Bunker

New York, NY

#293101 Apr 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I do know how your "almighty god" is. And I reject your interpretation of the Divine.
Yet, here I am, still posting, still happy.
Funny how that ALMIGHTY god of yours allows that...
You can reject your belly button too. Ya still got it.
Katie

Kent, WA

#293102 Apr 22, 2013
A Bunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's a false comparison if ever there were one.

Interpretation of the Divine over a bellybutton. Really?

<smh>

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#293103 Apr 22, 2013
A Bunker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you think....my belly button flattened out during my 7th pregnancy, and has never returned.

I'm a biologic anomaly...just like the Virgin Mary!!

Next...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#293104 Apr 22, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Lynne, take your own advice and STFU ya dumb bitch. AyakaNeo is DEAD on, and you're full of shit and EVERYONE knows it.

Its funny to watch you simply NOT be able to help yourself tho! LOL!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#293105 Apr 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you think....my belly button flattened out during my 7th pregnancy, and has never returned.
I'm a biologic anomaly...just like the Virgin Mary!!
Next...
The virgen Mary was born without sin.
He mother was holy.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#293107 Apr 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The virgen Mary was born without sin.
He mother was holy.
My belief system holds that we are ALL born without sin.

(Sin, in my belief system, stands for Super-Imposed Nonsense.)

And all of us carry the Divine within us....ergo, we are ALL holy.

You, of course, have every right to your opinion...but telling someone who doesn't hold your beliefs to fear your god, or believe your superimposed nonsense, is an exercise in futility.

Just saying.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293108 Apr 22, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayakaneo: "You haven't proven anything. To prove something you have to convince your opponents you're correct and you haven't done that."
LOL, so you think that because ignorant buffoons who haven't got adult intelligence and comprehension skills to recognize the facts presented means the facts haven't been proven?
No Toots, the facts have been proven to those who do have adult intelligence and comprehension skills. That just doesn't include any of you PC here.
I couldn't care less what you accept or don't accept, because you have no relevance to any of it. Facts are facts, and in late pregnancy, abortions are not done to save the life of the mother for PREeclampsia. DELIVERY is done.
8 months pregnant, as in STO's example IS late pregnancy.
If an abortion was done, it was NOT because of preeclampsia. Period. Medical links have backed what I said, even those presented by your PC peers.
You fools are the ones who have tried to argue that what I claimed was based on something different than what I had based my posts on.
My posts were entirely based on what STO initially said, and on preeclampsia in LATE pregnancy.
As long as preeclampsia is a life threatening condition (which it is) one option is to abort to prevent the progression if other treatments are not effective. The condition of the fetus has to be considered as does the condition of the mother. When you can find the statistics that show that 100% of all pregnancies effected by preeclampsia are delivered and not one is terminated/aborted, I'll concede and you can claim victory. But so far you haven't provided that and you can't because you won't find it.

Eclampsia is rare if women get the proper prenatal care. Why is it your daughters preeclampsia progressed that far?
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#293109 Apr 22, 2013
Anonymous me wrote:
Please don't get caught up in the lies of this abortion business. Many moons ago I worked in an office that preformed abortions. I was hard up for a job and tried desperately to stay focused on paying my bills. My conscience bothered me especially seeing men and women praying outside for those scheduled for abortions. For as long as I could I rationalized being part of the business of endi g human life.
To make a long story short,after viewing much more violence against those little lives in the womb along with the blood that accompanied it, I couldn't keep up the charade of being there to help women.i left with a tortured soul over what I became part of for . I searched out God to give me forgiveness for what I took part in. I also began really helping these desperate,confused girls by offering solutions that didn't include abortion. I will need to do a lifetime of service to make up for my evil deeds to the baby in the womb and to their moms who I lied and deceived.
Please open your eyes people. This can't go on any longer. We must stop this once and for all. Call me a hypocrite all you want. Even nudge me. I don't care.
Bless you! The proabortion pagans will of course attack you. They converge like crazed demons to tear apart any who speak up for life and compassion. They are the minnions of Satan and they don't even realize it.

I know of others who have seen or had abortions that chnaged their lives after experiencing the horror done to innocent life.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#293110 Apr 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounded the same to me.
Whether or not that came from someone we already know to be a prevaricator, the whole "I was an abortion provider but I found Gawd," schtick has been employed numerous times here in an appeal to sympathy. This one poster's opinion of abortion is no more relevant for the sob story they tell, than is anyone else's, to the pregnant women who must bear the responsibility for our own reproductive choices.
But I think its probably LIP.
;)
You and bitter sound the same, what does that mean? You are just using a different handle but your lesbian inspired proabortion paganism is unmistakable.

bitter is just that, bitter. She has been spouting the same lame proabortion paganism forever. You nuts exist to promote abortion and attack any who shed light on the inhumanity and horror of the Amercian Holicaust.
The Prince

Allentown, PA

#293111 Apr 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>My belief system holds that we are ALL born without sin.
(Sin, in my belief system, stands for Super-Imposed Nonsense.)
And all of us carry the Divine within us....ergo, we are ALL holy.
You, of course, have every right to your opinion...but telling someone who doesn't hold your beliefs to fear your god, or believe your superimposed nonsense, is an exercise in futility.
Just saying.
You sound a lot like the motorcycle proabortion lesbian.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#293112 Apr 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Shi* happens. My OCD didn't mean to malign your assertion -but I'm a pedantic li'l wench.
Oatmeal cookie?
(I hope you like raisins.)
:)
I love raisins :)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#293113 Apr 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bitner.
Nope, that's not me. I only use one screen name, Bitner. Even a developmentally disabled child would be able to tell we're not from the same area, and don't post the same.

But we all know you are many sandwiches shy of a picnic.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#293114 Apr 23, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a lot like the motorcycle proabortion lesbian.
No, I'm the skateboarding vegan lesbian.

And I'm pro-choice.

You sound like a fetus worshiping cretin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min BIBLE NEWS 1,395,433
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 min IB DaMann 9,867
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 hr ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web