Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310006 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292347 Apr 14, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind her Ray she's only one of the biggest liars on the forum. Earlier she said "My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully". But now it's "Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't".
I meant "she continues to TRY to get pregnant but unsuccessfully". It was a typo.

@@
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292348 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we should have a justice system. How does that make me a hypocrite? Did Jesus tell us not to have a justice system?
I'm not understanding why you won't answer a simple question. 25 years to life? You are equating abortion with murder, so would you want the hypothetical law to be retroactive? You know, open up every woman's medical records, see if she's had an abortion, then sentence to her to life in prison?
You are not God..so stop judging people who do wrong..unless you are without sin like Michele said.

Ohhhh but as long as we aren't talking about abortion then judging is okay right?

I answered your question numerous times. If we put women in prison for 25 yrs to life for deliberately killing her newborn or 5yr old then yes, a woman who pays to have her unborn child killed should have the same sentence.

Now...ask me again @@

Btw..since abortion is legal now..we can't go into her recordsnto see if she had a previous abortion.It would have to be once the law is passed. That's how our law works correct?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292349 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of women have no children, have had a miscarriage (or more), and continue to claim they want to be mothers so they keep trying to have a child.
You would verbalize to them that they are wrong? You would tell them that indeed they are mothers of dead children?
A woman who conceives a child is the biological mother.

If she gives birth and raises the child, she is mothering her child. If she gives the child up for adoption, then another is mothering her child. If she conceives and miscarries..then she still is a mother but never had a chance to mother her child.

You are confusing being a mother and mothering.

Having a deceased child doesn't undo your motherhood. It just means you are not presently not mothering your child .
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292350 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Now try to figure out if I'm saying no to your 'answer please" demand, or your question itself.
LOL Its FUN to watch something so stupid eat at your tiny pea-pickin "brain".
Translation: I had another screen name that you knew me as previously.

Hey...if you want to hide....knock yourself out girl.

LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292351 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Its a shame that you're not intelligent enough to even make your usual wildly exaggerated claims about others sound even REMOTELY sane.
The irony is you're too stupid to understand that you're a walking, typing stereotype - and a truly pathetic one at that1
I believe I asked you a question.

Here it is again....

What did you find sickening about what Gosnell did?

Hey....if you don't want to answer...just say so okay? No biggie ;)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292352 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Sue had a miscarriage. Have you the nerve to tell her that it wasn'ther baby that died?
Nobody is speaking of miscarriage either. The DISCUSSION you're trying to twist, was the idiot boy's comments calling people "baby killers".

NOBODY is talking about "killing babies" Skanky.

Your desperate, but futile attemts at starting shit have failed again.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292353 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you support restrictions on elective abortions?
Others pregnancies are not your business remember? Nobody cares what YOU think.
Don't want a late term abortion..don't have one? If a woma wants to kill her fetus as it is coming out of the womb...oh well..not your business..its her medical decision right? In fact if she wants to kill the baby out of the womb...well....don't judge her.
Aren't I a good person now?
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.

However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.

Who's doing the judging besides you?

Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.

Location hidden

#292354 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> A premature delivery doesn't always guarantee survival so it's not just about the baby. Lily is correct,delivery is the solution not deliberate killing of the child/fetus (abortion)
Lynne, and YOU are 100% wrong. Of course you dont actually know what the discussion is about, so as typical, you are just talking out your ass Skankdawg.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292355 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time? Yes it was.
<quoted text>
Abortion IS a medical treatment. You can try to twist that all you like, but facts are facts.
<quoted text>
Nobody's stopping you from homeschooling. You're not forced to immunize anyone.
<quoted text>
VERY stupid blanket statement. No, you are NOT forced to get shots in the medical field in general.
You ARE free to seek other employment if you dont want to deal with the requirements of a chosen field.
Guaranteed NOBODY is going to give a damn if you homeschool OR quit your job.
<quoted text>
Your right to WHAT? Nobodys forcing you to go the natural route. You're free to do whatever you want to your own body. Nobody cares.
<quoted text>
@@ And you are pro-hysterical nonsense.
Slavery was NEVER okay. Get THAT straight. I don't care if it was done then or not. Wrong is wrong. Don't tell me that those people back then didn't "know" what they were doing to blacks was wrong. They did and didnt care just like you proaborts are.today regarding killing via abortion..

So you think killing via abortion is a medical decision.Is a back alley abortion a medical decision?.

Why do you think what Gosnell did was sickening? The woman made a "medical decision"

Location hidden

#292356 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You've asked this so many times and received the same answer everytime. She should get the very same time anyone killing their child should.
So you would subject a woman to life in prison because she had an abortion.

You're a SICK fk Skankdawg.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292357 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is speaking of miscarriage either. The DISCUSSION you're trying to twist, was the idiot boy's comments calling people "baby killers".
NOBODY is talking about "killing babies" Skanky.
Your desperate, but futile attemts at starting shit have failed again.
Abortion stops a beating heart. Your claim is that it is not a baby being killed during an abortion.

Sue had a miscarriage. Was that not her baby? Yes or no?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292358 Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't mind sex weeks...
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You never know, God just may take you up on that and God just may call you in four to sex weeks, better get prepared.

Location hidden

#292359 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>My location is always hidden.
Bullshit. Unless you're posting under one of your other trolling names, you NEVER hide your ISP.
The one it usually shows is not my location anyway.
Unless you're manipulating it, it IS your ISP location, which is close to where you live. That's how it works Skanky.
worships reality

AOL

#292360 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you support restrictions on elective abortions?
Others pregnancies are not your business remember? Nobody cares what YOU think.
good question. what are nosy parkers like katie sticking their nose into other people's pregnancies for?

Location hidden

#292361 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully. She never got to find out the sex of her child. She, every year on the expected due date, counts how old her child would've been had he/she not died.
Your sister in law hass SERIOUSLY mental health issues Skanky. That runs in your families it seems.

The rest of your ridiculous fiction was deleted for stupidity.

Location hidden

#292362 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
LOL interesting. All the judge its...but total silence addressing my posts.
;)
Funny, I see plenty of people ridiculing your posts LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292363 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, and YOU are 100% wrong. Of course you dont actually know what the discussion is about, so as typical, you are just talking out your ass Skankdawg.
Yes I do. I read the discussion.

Delivering the late term baby not killing(abortion) is the solution to pre-eclampsia...WORST case scenerio

STO was bsing that that baby had to be aborted due to that condition.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292364 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"I lost the pregnancy" is a MUCH more common one.
Said no one ever. You just outed yourself, bhitler.

Location hidden

#292365 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.
With the mental illness that runs in your familiy, that's likely for the best.

Why isn't she adopting one of the thousands of kids that need a home?
worships reality

AOL

#292366 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.
However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.
Who's doing the judging besides you?
Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.
so what you are saying is it's ok to be a nosy parker about someone else's pregnancy, as long as it's for reasons "you" agree with.

got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min Thinking 240,048
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 5,766
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,236,512
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr stewart scott 29,781
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web