Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,581 - 274,600 of 305,181 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You would tell a childless woman who miscarried that her "baby" died? That she was the mother of a dead child? Have you the nerve?
Have you the nerve to tell a woman who found out that shes having a son and miscarried that she was the mother? She might even had picked out a boys nursery theme, a boys name and even a few boys clothing/toys. Was she nuts for thinking she was a mother of a son?@@
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LOL interesting. All the judge its...but total silence addressing my posts.

;)

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is the truth whether one wants to hear and accept it or not. Abortion kills a living,developing human.
subjective. what makes us human, define being human. what separates us from the rest of the animals in the world.
some like the Jewish faith say that when a baby takes its first breath its human from genesis,...and god breath life into adam....
others take a more scientific approach and define humanity as a sentient being capable of thought and feeling. They take the point in time of the pregnancy when the fetus' brain and nervous system are developed enough to be capable of thought...something that doesn't happen until well into the 3rd trimester
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
That human is the offspring of that woman. These are facts. You people support and/or participate in this evil act and you(like the poster pointed out) need prayers.
last thing I need are prayers....please don't
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that going before your God/creator on judgment day(the day you die) is going to be good when you attempt to bullsh@t your way out of explaining why you supporting killing what/whom God willed to exist and created in his/her mothers womb?
since I don't believe god exists, its a moot point
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that God is okay with you trying to play him or be him(like Lucifer did when he was cast out of heaven)?
another moot point
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is discussing abortion. God says that you are either WITH him or AGAINST him.
wow is your god from Texas and does he look like George W Bush?
more importantly is he as stupid as Dumbya?
but besides that
where exactly in your bible does god
1. condemn abortion
2. say "You are either with me or against me?
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity? Is it ungodliness to point out his crime? Or do you ONLY use that card when discussing those who defend the preborn? You're fooling nobody hut yourself.
yes, people who commit crimes against humanity should be imprisoned. that is why President Dumbo, cheney, rumnuts, wolfowitz, pearl, condoliar, scooter, and the rest should be sitting in a cell right now

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? God doesn't support abortion, unnatural marriages and immoral behavior. And we are sinning if we don't speak up against immorality.
You speak for God? Such arrogance. And who is charged with "speaking up against" any immoral things YOU do...or are you a saint?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I have to point out the obvious?
But....here we go again with you asking the same questions that were addressed.
My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully. She never got to find out the sex of her child. She, every year on the expected due date, counts how old her child would've been had he/she not died. She never got to "hold" her baby but feels blessed to have carried it...even though she never got to know it long. She was a mother no more or less than an adopted mother who never carried the child. Even a mother who adopts out IS a biological mother even if she delivers and never sees or holds the baby she bore.
I recall being excited on my delivery date to finally get to see and hold my babies after 9 months. I felt blessed to see my babies via sonogram though. Some I didnt have that priviledge. I felt my baby move, grow and kick me. I even felt one hiccup everyday. That child still has hiccup issues :). I would meet them FINALLY face nto face and say "so you're the one whos been kicking my rib cages". Those who were super active in utero at night where definately night owls. My sister actually was lucky enough to get 3 and 4 D sonograms which showed her preborn babies face.
Big whoopee doo, i experienced the same thing as do millions of women. You talk like it's some big miracle to get pregnant.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't make you sin, God gave you a mind and a choice to sin or not. Yes God loves you , but you are responsible for your actions. If you don't ask for forgiveness for your bad choices , then you will suffer the consequences.
"God didn't make you sin..."

Yet according to your dogma God created everything and so he also created sin.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this even mean?
A defolisnt with 2 bsndaids?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Flunked anatomy, I see.
<quoted text>
lol!!
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
subjective. what makes us human, define being human. what separates us from the rest of the animals in the world.
some like the Jewish faith say that when a baby takes its first breath its human from genesis,...and god breath life into adam....
others take a more scientific approach and define humanity as a sentient being capable of thought and feeling. They take the point in time of the pregnancy when the fetus' brain and nervous system are developed enough to be capable of thought...something that doesn't happen until well into the 3rd trimester
<quoted text>
last thing I need are prayers....please don't
<quoted text>
since I don't believe god exists, its a moot point
<quoted text>
another moot point
<quoted text>
wow is your god from Texas and does he look like George W Bush?
more importantly is he as stupid as Dumbya?
but besides that
where exactly in your bible does god
1. condemn abortion
2. say "You are either with me or against me?
<quoted text>
yes, people who commit crimes against humanity should be imprisoned. that is why President Dumbo, cheney, rumnuts, wolfowitz, pearl, condoliar, scooter, and the rest should be sitting in a cell right now
Pssst...Adam wasn't in utero. He was created a man and thatswhg God breathed life into him that way. Real Jews believe that God created us in his image and likeness...for a purpose.

Wait...you believe people should be in prison? Ut oh! You're judging. THAT is a no no. You MUST think that you're sinless and all high and mighty. Tsk tsk.

<cue proaborts to straighten this self righteous person out>

Hello? Grumpy? Foo? Michele?

Okay, now, when do you believe a human because a ...(cough)..being? Prove it too.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

A defoliant with 2 band aids....?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ,that's one way to view it ,or you could view it Gods way? By one man "Adam" SIN entered the world,and by one Man " Jesus Christ" God made a way, for you to become His child,and be forgiven. How hard is that?
I'm sorry, it sounds like fairy tales and myths.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Or subscription to health care....
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Big whoopee doo, i experienced the same thing as do millions of women. You talk like it's some big miracle to get pregnant.
It is quite the experience, isn't it?

:)

Our child being conceived and growing in our bodies. THEN delivering out a small space. Then sucking our breast for bonding and nutrition. A true miracle.

A HUGE whoopee doo for sure ;)
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Big whoopee doo, i experienced the same thing as do millions of women. You talk like it's some big miracle to get pregnant.
Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>My location is always hidden. The one it usually shows is not my location anyway. No clue why it's not showing up.
What's your former screen name?
Why does the spelling of your name keep changing?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Why does a miscarriage happen? Or a miscarriage of Justice?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the spelling of your name keep changing?
I changed computers.

Was it really boggling your mind that much that you had to ask? LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Halito wrote:
Why does a miscarriage happen? Or a miscarriage of Justice?
We all will leave this earth one day. Some from day one...while others til they reach 100yrs old.

Our eternity is where we will never die(our souls) but while on earth, our bodies will.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.
The WhitHouse calls it punishment.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is discussing abortion. God says that you are either WITH him or AGAINST him.
How about you stay on topic and shove your religious garbage back up your gaping rear?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••