Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,974
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292255 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Sue had a miscarriage. Have you the nerve to tell her that it wasn'ther baby that died?
Isn't she something? She really is soooo pathetic.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#292256 Apr 14, 2013
Gosnell's Clinic is not political, but a criminal story. Unless is just to be ignored by MSM and Womans Health Advocates.
MSM, run and hide. ProgressiveAgenda, deny until a distraction takes hold. Democrats and RhINOs, it is an inner city problem, Who Cares.
sassylicious

Danielson, CT

#292257 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And ABORTION would also save the life of the mother if saving the life of a fetus isn't an option MORON.
<quoted text>
Oh for fk's sake Lynne grow the hell up.
A premature delivery doesn't always guarantee survival so it's not just about the baby. Lily is correct,delivery is the solution not deliberate killing of the child/fetus (abortion)
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292258 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the woman doing the gestating dies, no "living humans" are killed by abortion.
Abortion kills a living POTENTAL human being, otherwise, its simpy ending a pregnancy.
So, you must have had what in you womb? We are formed in God's Image. You must hate God so much that you deny the pre born the right to live by saying the child is not human.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292259 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
eureka, a spine ! yours ? uh-uh.
LOL, enjoy your childishness, and impotence, Troll.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#292260 Apr 14, 2013
dosto koi numbat batao
STO

Vallejo, CA

#292261 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Sue had a miscarriage. Have you the nerve to tell her that it wasn'ther baby that died?
You would tell a childless woman who miscarried that her "baby" died? That she was the mother of a dead child? Have you the nerve?
sassylicious

Danielson, CT

#292262 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity? Is it ungodliness to point out his crime? Or do you ONLY use that card when discussing those who defend the preborn? You're fooling nobody hut yourself."
You believe abortion is a "crime against humanity". How many years do you think a woman should get, if she's had an abortion?
You've asked this so many times and received the same answer everytime. She should get the very same time anyone killing their child should.

I would appreciate a reply to my question(the one you just quoted above).

TIA
sassylicious

Danielson, CT

#292263 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the woman doing the gestating dies, no "living humans" are killed by abortion.
Abortion kills a living POTENTAL human being, otherwise, its simpy ending a pregnancy.
Thanks for your uneducated opinion anyway.

Next...
sassylicious

Danielson, CT

#292264 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't she something? She really is soooo pathetic.
Watch for my question to be avoided.
;)
sassylicious

Danielson, CT

#292265 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god has nothing to say whatsoever about abortion.
And as you say, its about abortion, not what bullshit you beieve in religiously that's meaningless to others.
Stick to the topic bitch.
BTW, why are you suddenly hiding your location? I mean we know you're a cowardly thing and reptiles like to hide under rocks, but really? LOL
My location is always hidden. The one it usually shows is not my location anyway. No clue why it's not showing up.

What's your former screen name?
sassylicious

Danielson, CT

#292266 Apr 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Gosnell's Clinic is not political, but a criminal story. Unless is just to be ignored by MSM and Womans Health Advocates.
MSM, run and hide. ProgressiveAgenda, deny until a distraction takes hold. Democrats and RhINOs, it is an inner city problem, Who Cares.
The silence regarding Gosnell speaks volumes. VOLUMES. Ask any who he is and they don't know.

Just the sme,I don't know how he stands out from the abortion movement. I mean,he kills humans. They ALL do. They're evil. ALL of them.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292267 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You would tell a childless woman who miscarried that her "baby" died? That she was the mother of a dead child? Have you the nerve?
Why would I have to point out the obvious?

But....here we go again with you asking the same questions that were addressed.

My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully. She never got to find out the sex of her child. She, every year on the expected due date, counts how old her child would've been had he/she not died. She never got to "hold" her baby but feels blessed to have carried it...even though she never got to know it long. She was a mother no more or less than an adopted mother who never carried the child. Even a mother who adopts out IS a biological mother even if she delivers and never sees or holds the baby she bore.

I recall being excited on my delivery date to finally get to see and hold my babies after 9 months. I felt blessed to see my babies via sonogram though. Some I didnt have that priviledge. I felt my baby move, grow and kick me. I even felt one hiccup everyday. That child still has hiccup issues :). I would meet them FINALLY face nto face and say "so you're the one whos been kicking my rib cages". Those who were super active in utero at night where definately night owls. My sister actually was lucky enough to get 3 and 4 D sonograms which showed her preborn babies face.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#292268 Apr 14, 2013
The truth hurts, and they don't like you either. Gosnell is being wiped from the web as I,'hunt & peck'.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292269 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you the nerve to tell a woman who found out that shes having a son and miscarried that she was the mother? She might even had picked out a boys nursery theme, a boys name and even a few boys clothing/toys. Was she nuts for thinking she was a mother of a son?@@
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292270 Apr 14, 2013
LOL interesting. All the judge its...but total silence addressing my posts.

;)

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#292271 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is the truth whether one wants to hear and accept it or not. Abortion kills a living,developing human.
subjective. what makes us human, define being human. what separates us from the rest of the animals in the world.
some like the Jewish faith say that when a baby takes its first breath its human from genesis,...and god breath life into adam....
others take a more scientific approach and define humanity as a sentient being capable of thought and feeling. They take the point in time of the pregnancy when the fetus' brain and nervous system are developed enough to be capable of thought...something that doesn't happen until well into the 3rd trimester
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
That human is the offspring of that woman. These are facts. You people support and/or participate in this evil act and you(like the poster pointed out) need prayers.
last thing I need are prayers....please don't
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that going before your God/creator on judgment day(the day you die) is going to be good when you attempt to bullsh@t your way out of explaining why you supporting killing what/whom God willed to exist and created in his/her mothers womb?
since I don't believe god exists, its a moot point
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that God is okay with you trying to play him or be him(like Lucifer did when he was cast out of heaven)?
another moot point
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is discussing abortion. God says that you are either WITH him or AGAINST him.
wow is your god from Texas and does he look like George W Bush?
more importantly is he as stupid as Dumbya?
but besides that
where exactly in your bible does god
1. condemn abortion
2. say "You are either with me or against me?
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity? Is it ungodliness to point out his crime? Or do you ONLY use that card when discussing those who defend the preborn? You're fooling nobody hut yourself.
yes, people who commit crimes against humanity should be imprisoned. that is why President Dumbo, cheney, rumnuts, wolfowitz, pearl, condoliar, scooter, and the rest should be sitting in a cell right now

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292272 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? God doesn't support abortion, unnatural marriages and immoral behavior. And we are sinning if we don't speak up against immorality.
You speak for God? Such arrogance. And who is charged with "speaking up against" any immoral things YOU do...or are you a saint?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292274 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why would I have to point out the obvious?
But....here we go again with you asking the same questions that were addressed.
My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully. She never got to find out the sex of her child. She, every year on the expected due date, counts how old her child would've been had he/she not died. She never got to "hold" her baby but feels blessed to have carried it...even though she never got to know it long. She was a mother no more or less than an adopted mother who never carried the child. Even a mother who adopts out IS a biological mother even if she delivers and never sees or holds the baby she bore.
I recall being excited on my delivery date to finally get to see and hold my babies after 9 months. I felt blessed to see my babies via sonogram though. Some I didnt have that priviledge. I felt my baby move, grow and kick me. I even felt one hiccup everyday. That child still has hiccup issues :). I would meet them FINALLY face nto face and say "so you're the one whos been kicking my rib cages". Those who were super active in utero at night where definately night owls. My sister actually was lucky enough to get 3 and 4 D sonograms which showed her preborn babies face.
Big whoopee doo, i experienced the same thing as do millions of women. You talk like it's some big miracle to get pregnant.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292275 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't make you sin, God gave you a mind and a choice to sin or not. Yes God loves you , but you are responsible for your actions. If you don't ask for forgiveness for your bad choices , then you will suffer the consequences.
"God didn't make you sin..."

Yet according to your dogma God created everything and so he also created sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Yeah 1,153,941
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,163
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 28,382
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Joe fortuna 232,877
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Roy the Boy 686
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Thu Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web