Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310231 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292277 Apr 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Flunked anatomy, I see.
<quoted text>
lol!!
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292278 Apr 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
subjective. what makes us human, define being human. what separates us from the rest of the animals in the world.
some like the Jewish faith say that when a baby takes its first breath its human from genesis,...and god breath life into adam....
others take a more scientific approach and define humanity as a sentient being capable of thought and feeling. They take the point in time of the pregnancy when the fetus' brain and nervous system are developed enough to be capable of thought...something that doesn't happen until well into the 3rd trimester
<quoted text>
last thing I need are prayers....please don't
<quoted text>
since I don't believe god exists, its a moot point
<quoted text>
another moot point
<quoted text>
wow is your god from Texas and does he look like George W Bush?
more importantly is he as stupid as Dumbya?
but besides that
where exactly in your bible does god
1. condemn abortion
2. say "You are either with me or against me?
<quoted text>
yes, people who commit crimes against humanity should be imprisoned. that is why President Dumbo, cheney, rumnuts, wolfowitz, pearl, condoliar, scooter, and the rest should be sitting in a cell right now
Pssst...Adam wasn't in utero. He was created a man and thatswhg God breathed life into him that way. Real Jews believe that God created us in his image and likeness...for a purpose.

Wait...you believe people should be in prison? Ut oh! You're judging. THAT is a no no. You MUST think that you're sinless and all high and mighty. Tsk tsk.

<cue proaborts to straighten this self righteous person out>

Hello? Grumpy? Foo? Michele?

Okay, now, when do you believe a human because a ...(cough)..being? Prove it too.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#292279 Apr 14, 2013
A defoliant with 2 band aids....?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292280 Apr 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ,that's one way to view it ,or you could view it Gods way? By one man "Adam" SIN entered the world,and by one Man " Jesus Christ" God made a way, for you to become His child,and be forgiven. How hard is that?
I'm sorry, it sounds like fairy tales and myths.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#292281 Apr 14, 2013
Or subscription to health care....
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292282 Apr 14, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Big whoopee doo, i experienced the same thing as do millions of women. You talk like it's some big miracle to get pregnant.
It is quite the experience, isn't it?

:)

Our child being conceived and growing in our bodies. THEN delivering out a small space. Then sucking our breast for bonding and nutrition. A true miracle.

A HUGE whoopee doo for sure ;)
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292283 Apr 14, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Big whoopee doo, i experienced the same thing as do millions of women. You talk like it's some big miracle to get pregnant.
Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292284 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>My location is always hidden. The one it usually shows is not my location anyway. No clue why it's not showing up.
What's your former screen name?
Why does the spelling of your name keep changing?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#292285 Apr 14, 2013
Why does a miscarriage happen? Or a miscarriage of Justice?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292286 Apr 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the spelling of your name keep changing?
I changed computers.

Was it really boggling your mind that much that you had to ask? LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292289 Apr 14, 2013
Halito wrote:
Why does a miscarriage happen? Or a miscarriage of Justice?
We all will leave this earth one day. Some from day one...while others til they reach 100yrs old.

Our eternity is where we will never die(our souls) but while on earth, our bodies will.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#292290 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.
The WhitHouse calls it punishment.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#292291 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is discussing abortion. God says that you are either WITH him or AGAINST him.
How about you stay on topic and shove your religious garbage back up your gaping rear?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#292292 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Our eternity is where we will never die(our souls) but while on earth, our bodies will.
Stay on topic you filthy scunt.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#292293 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.
Why don't you blab to her about Gods plan?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292294 Apr 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The WhitHouse calls it punishment.
Imagine?
Conceiving your child is "punishment"to some.

I wonder if a proabort conceives (unplanned) and doesn't really want to be pregnant..and for some odd reason decides not to pay a Dr to end their childs life...reminds that child daily that they were a punishment.

I wouldnt doubt it.
worships reality

AOL

#292295 Apr 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your childishness, and impotence, Troll.
friends, countrymen...lend her your spine !!!
worships reality

AOL

#292296 Apr 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you stay on topic and shove your religious garbage back up your gaping rear?
how about you get your junk out of jonnycakes? you sure he even wants you in there?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292297 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
friends, countrymen...lend her your spine !!!
LOL, enjoy your childishness, Oh Flaccid One.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#292298 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you get your junk out of jonnycakes? you sure he even wants you in there?
Please continue to enjoy your homosexual fantasies, nancy-boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,275,924
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min -Stray Dog 247,390
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 32 min IBdaMann 6,879
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr tom wingo 29,926
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web