Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,843
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#292215 Apr 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just fine.
According to Gods word you won't be thinking your fine. But hey listen to Michelle, she will lead you to Hell. Plus it rimes.
Ocean56

AOL

#292216 Apr 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
They hate God becasue God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope. God represents life and humility.
These are proabortion pagans. They are a collectionof damaged and tortured souls. Once Christians, they left the Faith becasue their own lack of humility and prode made them pawns of
Satan. They are lesbians, homosexuals, bisexuals and devil worshipers.
They promote and encourgae aobrtion as it is their way of demeaning motherhood and promoting their culture of death.
A mean and dangerous sect. Their hearts are black and their souls are lost. Pray for them.
And you're just pissed because neither you nor any nosy church cleric can control women's sexual and reproductive decisions, Tommydumdum. You make THAT clear every time you post.

Women USED to be controlled by laws made by men -- in the 19th and part of the 20th century, that is -- but the "evil feminists" (in your tiny little mind) spoiled your little control party by ceaselessly working to get women the right to VOTE. And other rights too, of course, like the right to attend college, the right to access to the trades and professions that allow women to live as single, financially independent women rather than being forced to be slaves to a husband. Now that control of women is all gone, and you regressives can't stop WHINING about it.

This is 2013, not 1850, and women get to make our OWN decisions now, including the choice NOT to be a mother at all, or to have just ONE child by choice. Don't like it? Too bad. It ISN'T up to you to make decisions for women anymore. Get over it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292217 Apr 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate God becasue God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope. God represents life and humility.
These are proabortion pagans. They are a collectionof damaged and tortured souls. Once Christians, they left the Faith becasue their own lack of humility and prode made them pawns of
They promote and encourgae aobrtion as it is their way of demeaning motherhood and promoting their culture of death.
A mean and dangerous sect. Their hearts are black and their souls are lost. Pray for them.
"God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope."

Things you faux-Christians don't represent at all. Hypocrites.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292218 Apr 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gods word you won't be thinking your fine. But hey listen to Michelle, she will lead you to Hell. Plus it rimes.
Then the whole concept of God is one big contradiction.

According the the alleged source of God's word...the bible, God loves all his children yet will condemn many decent people to Hell.

Supposedly, according to fundies, God created us, and so this is how God has made me, yet according to you and other fundies I will be damned for being what God made me to be.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292219 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
"God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope."
Things you faux-Christians don't represent at all. Hypocrites.
Are you for real? God doesn't support abortion, unnatural marriages and immoral behavior. And we are sinning if we don't speak up against immorality.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292220 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Then the whole concept of God is one big contradiction.
According the the alleged source of God's word...the bible, God loves all his children yet will condemn many decent people to Hell.
Supposedly, according to fundies, God created us, and so this is how God has made me, yet according to you and other fundies I will be damned for being what God made me to be.
God didn't make you sin, God gave you a mind and a choice to sin or not. Yes God loves you , but you are responsible for your actions. If you don't ask for forgiveness for your bad choices , then you will suffer the consequences.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292221 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
not close by any stretch. no light at the end of this spineless tunnel.
Enjoy your childishness. And impotence, Troll.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292222 Apr 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes me to. You guys are a joke. Yet eternal security is No laughing matter. Im sure you would have a field day with Saul/Paul? You may tell Him- Paul, its good and all you found the Lord,but who are you to be writing most of the new treatment? You old Christian killer you !
ROFLMAO You've COMPLETELY lost it. Calling Michelle of all people a "christian killer"??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

YOU are the joke son. LOL

Location hidden

#292223 Apr 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is adultery a bad thing to you ,but baby killing is ok ? Got it.
Nobody is talking about killing babies here ya moron LOL!

Location hidden

#292224 Apr 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate God becasue God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope. God represents life and humility..
Things you CLEARLY dont know shit about. You're the poster child for phony xian.
worships reality

AOL

#292225 Apr 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your childishness. And impotence, Troll.
pray tell, where is your spine?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#292226 Apr 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is never mentioned in the bible. Keep perpetuating the lies of your religion, christard.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#292227 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your childishness and impotence, Troll.
worships reality

AOL

#292228 Apr 14, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is never mentioned in the bible. Keep perpetuating the lies of your religion, christard.
jonnycakes is full of you.
oo-gaa!!!
worships reality

AOL

#292229 Apr 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your childishness and impotence, Troll.
a spine, a spine. your kingdom for a spine!!!
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#292230 Apr 14, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your post. Do you think that's written by a person who has humility?
You love a God who represents things that you miss in other people.
Love, Acceptance, Hope and humility.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292231 Apr 14, 2013
Any problems your god has with me, he can submit (in triplicate) to my address--which I presume he would know--and I'll get back to him within 4-6 weeks.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't make you sin, God gave you a mind and a choice to sin or not. Yes God loves you , but you are responsible for your actions. If you don't ask for forgiveness for your bad choices , then you will suffer the consequences.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#292232 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a spine, a spine. your kingdom for a spine!!!
LOL, enjoy your childishness, and impotence, Troll.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292233 Apr 14, 2013
Flunked anatomy, I see.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#292234 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You've COMPLETELY lost it. Calling Michelle of all people a "christian killer"??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!
YOU are the joke son. LOL
Either he really flipped his lid or someone else is posting under his name. These last few posts of his seem really out there but then again, you never know.

I always find it amusing that some folks are so quick to point out the sins of others, not realizing that when you point a finger at someone else, there's 4 fingers pointed back at you. Sin is sin regardless if my sins are different that your(collective you) sins. The Good Lord did not differentiate between sin and He also stated "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I really believe some folks seriously need to read, and most importantly: comprehend, the Bible that they're so quick to beat others over the head with. Lord have mercy.

Anyways, I hope all is well with you and your family.:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,115,023
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min superwilly 228,546
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr tarmo 1,100
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 27,577
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr PieceMaker 339
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 7 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE