Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,854
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
smackdownn chick

Hartford, CT

#292193 Apr 13, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
not close by any stretch. no light at the end of this spineless tunnel.
The only thing you worship is daddy's mancock,
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292194 Apr 13, 2013
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/kermit-gosne... smackdownn chick must have written this article.
Heaven sent

Danielson, CT

#292195 Apr 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you believe...but that doesn't make it a fact.
You not believing it doesn't make it fact either. You are not here must for the hell of it. You were meant to be. You matter. God made you for him. He loves all his creations.

:)
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292196 Apr 13, 2013
Susanm wrote:
This is a well done documentary about the Gosnell case:
http://3801lancaster.com/blog/2013/4/12/why-t...
Goenell and his crew of killers are just the tip of the abortion industry and its filthy business built on the multilated remains of unborn and born children. This is the holocaust promoted by all the proabortion pagans that post here.

Hideous!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292197 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on always portraying yourself as such an ignorant buffoon?
BIRTH is technically "terminating a pregnancy". So you're saying you consider BIRTH an "abortion"?
Lynne, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Birth is A FORM of termination of a pregnancy, just as abortion is.

ALL termination means in this context is "end".
You even quoted the same thing I posted from the link I provided: "The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section."
Not its says "abortion" which you claim is NOT a treatment.
For pre-eclampsia and eclampsia delivery is the treatment,
So is abortion.
which ius what MEDICAL sites say, your "news site" isn't a medical site.
Psssssssst...... ITS A MECICAL NEWS SITE YOU Jackwit! ROFLMAO!
Delivery is BIRTH. BIRTH is NOT an "abortion", you fool.
I never claimed birth is an abortion MORON.

I posted other MEDICAL sites as well. Funny how you ignore them.

Location hidden

#292198 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
"The only cure is termination of the pregnancy at a time as favorable as possible for fetal survival."
"TERMINATION" can mean birth OR abortion Lynne, you dumbass.

Location hidden

#292199 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted a claim and lied.
You mean like YOU posted a claim and YOU lied when you said you knew someone that was "born in a PVS" and was still living over 40 years later?

@@ ROFLMAO Fk-off Lynniekins. You lie every time you post.

Location hidden

#292200 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Another ignorant buffon claiming BIRTH and ABORTION are synonymous, and she claims I'm irrational.
No Lynne, YOU are the 'ignorant buffon'@@ that's claiming ANYONE claimed abortion and birth are synonymous, since NOBODY has done that.

"TERMINATION" of a pregnancy is the ENDING of the pregnancy, either by birth or abortion.

That does not mean they're synonymous you dumbass ROFLMAO!

Gee, maybe if you'd have not dropped out, you'd know what these words mean! LOLOLOL
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292201 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, you're a bigger moron than I thought.
Birth is A FORM of termination of a pregnancy, just as abortion is.
ALL termination means in this context is "end".
<quoted text>
Not its says "abortion" which you claim is NOT a treatment.
<quoted text>
So is abortion.
<quoted text>
Psssssssst...... ITS A MECICAL NEWS SITE YOU Jackwit! ROFLMAO!
<quoted text>
I never claimed birth is an abortion MORON.
I posted other MEDICAL sites as well. Funny how you ignore them.
Why do you hate God so much? I bet you think Gosnell's a rock star.

Location hidden

#292202 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, DELIVERY is what saves the life of the mother, not abortion. Delivery is the goal to try to save the life of fetus as well.
And ABORTION would also save the life of the mother if saving the life of a fetus isn't an option MORON.
What STO posted was complete and proven bullshit that the woman had an abortion because of "preeclampsia".
<quoted text>
Oh for fk's sake Lynne grow the hell up.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292203 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And ABORTION would also save the life of the mother if saving the life of a fetus isn't an option MORON.
<quoted text>
Oh for fk's sake Lynne grow the hell up.
She doesn't get it, Foo.

The words mean whatever they mean to her, not necessarily what they mean to the rest of us.

It is so disheartening to see people like her purposely misunderstand what's being said.

Too rigid, not flexible, to her abortion means one thing; purposely killing an embryo/fetus of an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy.

Nothing else matters to her or those who believe like she does.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#292204 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown, you can take your clock and shove it straight up your ass. Thanks sincerely in advance for your cooperation.
I swear, whenever I have a bad day, I can always count on you to say something totally hilarious. ;o)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292205 Apr 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IF IT IS A FACT? How will you fare?
Just fine.

Location hidden

#292207 Apr 13, 2013
Susanm wrote:
This is a well done documentary about the Gosnell case:
http://3801lancaster.com/blog/2013/4/12/why-t...
Cool! THanks Sue, I'm going to watch it tomorrow eve! Is it long?

Location hidden

#292208 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
STO, I don't "hate" you, or Foo (as you claimed) or anyone else here, because you're nobodies to me. You're names on a forum, strangers to me.
You're full of shit as usual Lynne.

Clearly, we're EXTREMELY important to you.

If we weren't, you wouldn't be posting so OBVIOUSLY obsessively to try to discredit us.

See, the problem with your claims, is that its been well known you're full of shit since 2006 when you first started posting here, thus, you're credibility as to what you THINK about anyone else is worth less than the shit on your shoe.

ROFLAMO!
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292209 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"TERMINATION" can mean birth OR abortion Lynne, you dumbass.
Why do you hate God so much?
Katie

Renton, WA

#292210 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Cool! THanks Sue, I'm going to watch it tomorrow eve! Is it long?
It's powerful, Foo. Am watching it now.

I don't know if anyone will ever know *why* Gosnell was allowed to remain open. But I hope this is never repeated anywhere again. Ever. I hope the newborns and women killed will not be forgotten or died in vain, that they're honored in making sure every single clinic in the USA is meeting and exceeding appropriate medial protocols.

Was relieved to hear that Pennsylvania actually held the Dept. of Health responsible and disciplined the individuals who looked the other way.

Was also disheartened to hear there had been protesters outside his clinic. Did those folks make complaints? We may never know.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292212 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate God so much?
They hate God becasue God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope. God represents life and humility.

These are proabortion pagans. They are a collectionof damaged and tortured souls. Once Christians, they left the Faith becasue their own lack of humility and prode made them pawns of
Satan. They are lesbians, homosexuals, bisexuals and devil worshipers.

They promote and encourgae aobrtion as it is their way of demeaning motherhood and promoting their culture of death.
A mean and dangerous sect. Their hearts are black and their souls are lost. Pray for them.
Gtown71

United States

#292213 Apr 14, 2013
smackdownn chick wrote:
<quoted text>+++
How about you ya adultering manskank?
Oh is adultery a bad thing to you ,but baby killing is ok ? Got it.
Gtown71

United States

#292214 Apr 14, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, whenever I have a bad day, I can always count on you to say something totally hilarious. ;o)
Yes me to. You guys are a joke. Yet eternal security is No laughing matter. Im sure you would have a field day with Saul/Paul? You may tell Him- Paul, its good and all you found the Lord,but who are you to be writing most of the new treatment? You old Christian killer you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,818
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min callyaout8852 228,634
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min R TRUTH 27,610
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr concerned adult 349
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr none_of_the_above 1,143
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE