Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,481 - 274,500 of 305,457 Comments Last updated 58 min ago

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#292171 Apr 13, 2013
Katie stated: "My second full term pregnancy was designated high risk right toward the end of the first trimester due to protein in my urine. "

Protein in urine is a sign of preeclampsia, and you said it happened at the end of your FIRST tri-mester (at 3 months pregnant), and yet you also said it was your second "full tern" pregnancy. Obviously abortion wasn't needed even if it preeclampsia had begun as early on as you claim and the pregnancy went to "full term".

I assume you DELIVERED that child and didn't abort it, since full term pregnancies do not need to be aborted due to preeclamspia or eclampsia because delivery is the treatment for it. Which is as I have said from the beginning way back when, when Petey first claimed a late term abortion is needed for eclampsia, and that was a lie.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#292172 Apr 13, 2013
STO, I don't "hate" you, or Foo (as you claimed) or anyone else here, because you're nobodies to me. You're names on a forum, strangers to me.

What I can't stand is STUPIDITY, and when people act as childish and obnoxious while being stupid as you people do.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292173 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Katie stated: "My second full term pregnancy was designated high risk right toward the end of the first trimester due to protein in my urine. "
Protein in urine is a sign of preeclampsia, and you said it happened at the end of your FIRST tri-mester (at 3 months pregnant), and yet you also said it was your second "full tern" pregnancy. Obviously abortion wasn't needed even if it preeclampsia had begun as early on as you claim and the pregnancy went to "full term".
I assume you DELIVERED that child and didn't abort it, since full term pregnancies do not need to be aborted due to preeclamspia or eclampsia because delivery is the treatment for it. Which is as I have said from the beginning way back when, when Petey first claimed a late term abortion is needed for eclampsia, and that was a lie.
This is very similar to your claim that using two or more forms of birth control is 100% effective against preventing pregnancy. No birth control is 100% effective, even when combined with other forms. And it took you a lonnnng time to understand what was being said to you and what you thought was being said to you.

This conversation, regarding pre-eclampsia and abortion or early delivery. Please note the medical sites will state induced delivery will cure the pre-eclampsia. Even on a previability fetus.

So, try to figure out what that actually means. What people have actually been saying to you.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292174 Apr 13, 2013
And stop giving WR excuses not to answer the question that was posed to him/her.

What do you prefer? Abortion on an 8wk embryo or abortion on a 32wk fetus?

This was asked to him/her allowing health exceptions for pregnant woman but criminalizing abortion on demand during the first trimester.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292175 Apr 13, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, not by a long shot. no where near anytime soon.
Okay, if you say you won't grow up anytime soon, I'll take your word for it. You should know, after all.

Enjoy your childishness. And your impotence.
worships reality

AOL

#292176 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like YOU are the idiot. Nothing there about "lethal force", he was simply found guilty of animal cruelty.
"Alexander Matthew Good, 27, was found guilty of felony animal cruelty"
had you been involved in this discussion from the beginning you would have seen that this was already addressed. even in cases involving born humans, other than law enforcement officials, one who uses unjustified "lethal force" would not be found guilty of "lethal force" but of a separate crime.
if someone used "lethal force" and shot and killed you without just cause, they would not be convicted of "lethal force", dummy. they'd be convicted of murder, manslaughter, etc.

the person in question here used unwarranted lethal force against an animal and was convicted of a crime.

as i told peter, weigh in when you have a clue.
worships reality

AOL

#292177 Apr 13, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That incident has nothing to do with the policy change.
"The changes come after a highly publicized incident in which officer Thomas Griffin was dispatched to a possible domestic disturbance on East Fifth Street in late April but was sent to the wrong address. There, he encountered resident Michael Paxton and his blue heeler, Cisco".
There is about a 25 pound difference between a mixed Jack Russel and a Blue Heeler. How you thought the two stories were connected to bring about policy change in "lethal force" against a dog is beyond me.
what are you talking about? one link has absolutely nothing to do with the other. they are totally unrelated.

the first link illustrated, that there is in fact a legal context in which the concept of "deadly force" against a non-person exists.
this is a direct contradiction of peter's incorrect asertion to the contrary.

the second link is unrelated to the first and was provided to refute peter's assertion that one could not be convicted of a crime for the use of deadly force against an animal(dog).
worships reality

AOL

#292178 Apr 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if you say you won't grow up anytime soon, I'll take your word for it. You should know, after all.
nope. not anytime soon. not even close.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292179 Apr 13, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
No one said full term pregnancies required an abortion. 32 weeks is not full term, it's premature.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292180 Apr 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Tick Tock the clock is ticking.
If you've had an abortion
If you are for abortion
If you are gay
If you have lied
If you have stolen anything
If you have fornicated
If you have commited adultery
If you have ever used Gods name in vain
If you have ever been rebellious against good
If you have ever been drunk
Etc. Etc. Etc.
You, yes you need a savior.
Or when YOUR clock stops ticking, you will meet your judge.
This is what you believe...but that doesn't make it a fact.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292181 Apr 13, 2013
"Alexander Matthew Good, 27, was found guilty of felony animal cruelty."

Not lethal force.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
it's common knowledge "and" i looked it up, idiot.
missed the part where the city's law enforcement agency changed their existing, legal policy on the use of deadly force against dogs ?
you ok? you're not trying to post and fellate at the same time again, are you?
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20209430/man-co...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292182 Apr 13, 2013
The HYPOCRITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are known by what you call yourself and you named yourself well. Your hatred knows no bounds.
You're also know by your actions, hypocrite.
worships reality

AOL

#292183 Apr 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not lethal force.
<quoted text>
miss this one, stupid?

post no. 292098 -

"nope shit for brains. even in cases of unwarranted lethal force against born persons, the perpetrator, unless they are a law enforcement officer, is also not charged with "lethal force" but rather a separate crime."

had mr. good done the same thing to a born person, he would also not have been charged with or convicted of "lethal force".

you "are" an idiot. it is confirmed. it is written.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292184 Apr 13, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. not anytime soon. not even close.
Okay, I agree you won't grow up anytime soon. Not even close. Feel better?

Gtown71

United States

#292186 Apr 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you believe...but that doesn't make it a fact.
WHAT IF IT IS A FACT? How will you fare?
worships reality

AOL

#292187 Apr 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I agree you won't grow up anytime soon. Not even close. Feel better?
not close by any stretch. no light at the end of this spineless tunnel.
smackdownn

Hartford, CT

#292189 Apr 13, 2013
Abortionists are stinking killers!!
smackdownn

Hartford, CT

#292190 Apr 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also know by your actions, hypocrite.
You Godless atheist horr!!!
smackdownn

Hartford, CT

#292191 Apr 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not lethal force.
<quoted text>
Try being a real man for onnce ya gaypansyboy!
smackdownn chick

Hartford, CT

#292192 Apr 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IF IT IS A FACT? How will you fare?
+++

How about you ya adultering manskank?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,522
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr anonymous 27,088
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,389
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••