Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,461 - 274,480 of 305,449 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
worships reality

AOL

#292149 Apr 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I only said I BELIEVE you won't grow up enough to do so, but if you're certain you won't anytime soon, I'll bow to your certainty.
nope, not by a long shot. no where near anytime soon.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292150 Apr 12, 2013
It is delusion. If the skin is cut to the subcutaneous level, there will be a scar. it may be difficult to see, but it's still there.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
It is faith.
When you cut your finger, it heals.
No stitches. No staples. No scar.
Gtown71

United States

#292151 Apr 12, 2013
Tick Tock the clock is ticking.
If you've had an abortion
If you are for abortion
If you are gay
If you have lied
If you have stolen anything
If you have fornicated
If you have commited adultery
If you have ever used Gods name in vain
If you have ever been rebellious against good
If you have ever been drunk
Etc. Etc. Etc.
You, yes you need a savior.
Or when YOUR clock stops ticking, you will meet your judge.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292152 Apr 12, 2013
"Common knowledge" is code for "too fu**ing lazy to look it up."

Tell you what, buttercup: try to get someone convicted of using lethal force against a dog.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text> proof".
proof? there's no proof required here. this is common knowledge. at least it's common knowledge to those not as mind boggingly stupid as you are.
<quoted text>
yes it was. and this was a case of a municipality's law enforcement agency changing it's already existing official, legal policy on the use of "deadly force" against dogs.
when and if they do the same regarding teeth brushing then we'll talk, you moronic asswipe.
worships reality

AOL

#292153 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
"Common knowledge" is code for "too fu**ing lazy to look it up."
it's common knowledge "and" i looked it up, idiot.

missed the part where the city's law enforcement agency changed their existing, legal policy on the use of deadly force against dogs ?

you ok? you're not trying to post and fellate at the same time again, are you?
Tell you what, buttercup: try to get someone convicted of using lethal force against a dog.
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20209430/man-co...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292155 Apr 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Tick Tock the clock is ticking.
If you've had an abortion
If you are for abortion
If you are gay
If you have lied
If you have stolen anything
If you have fornicated
If you have commited adultery
If you have ever used Gods name in vain
If you have ever been rebellious against good
If you have ever been drunk
Etc. Etc. Etc.
You, yes you need a savior.
Or when YOUR clock stops ticking, you will meet your judge.
Gtown, you can take your clock and shove it straight up your ass. Thanks sincerely in advance for your cooperation.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292156 Apr 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
missed the part where the city's law enforcement agency changed their existing, legal policy on the use of deadly force against dogs ?
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....
Looks like YOU are the idiot. Nothing there about "lethal force", he was simply found guilty of animal cruelty.

"Alexander Matthew Good, 27, was found guilty of felony animal cruelty"

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292157 Apr 12, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like YOU are the idiot. Nothing there about "lethal force", he was simply found guilty of animal cruelty.
"Alexander Matthew Good, 27, was found guilty of felony animal cruelty"
He's referring to a policy change for police officers using deadly force on dogs.

"The new policy clarifies that lethal force is authorized if officers decide there is "imminent danger of bodily harm" to themselves or another human, not when a dog is simply acting aggressively".

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292158 Apr 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....
That incident has nothing to do with the policy change.

"The changes come after a highly publicized incident in which officer Thomas Griffin was dispatched to a possible domestic disturbance on East Fifth Street in late April but was sent to the wrong address. There, he encountered resident Michael Paxton and his blue heeler, Cisco".

There is about a 25 pound difference between a mixed Jack Russel and a Blue Heeler. How you thought the two stories were connected to bring about policy change in "lethal force" against a dog is beyond me.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292159 Apr 12, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
Responding to troll posts by the prince is pointless. Best to ignore the troll. Stop feeding it.
You are known by what you call yourself and you named yourself well. Your hatred knows no bounds.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292160 Apr 12, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It was Stacey Campfield from Tennessee, the man is an idiot. An example of a couple of bills he has proposed is the Don't Say Gay Bill. In it's original form the bill prohibited any discussion of homosexuality in schools. In the revised version it required teachers to give a referral for psychiatric treatment. Prior to this revision, the bill required teachers to "out" the student to the parents. It passed, but was struck down by lawmakers.
http://www.queerty.com/tns-re-revised-dont-sa...
Another Bill from the village idiot was Welfare for Grades. If a poor kid doesn't make the grades in school, the family's welfare is cut. The State of Tennessee wants him recalled. Here is the FB link.https://www.facebook.com/ RecallCampfield
Of cpurse you wopuld say that poagan. He has laid out the truth about aids and the militant gay agenda. The lamestream media can't hide the truth forever.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#292161 Apr 12, 2013
This is a well done documentary about the Gosnell case:

http://3801lancaster.com/blog/2013/4/12/why-t...

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#292162 Apr 13, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynniekins thinks she knows EVERYTHING STO, dontchaknow? Recently I posted about my BIL's sister's passing, due to eclampsia. It DOES happen, and she's an idiot.
But Lynne has to stick to that Mayo page because it says exactly what she NEEDS it to say. She ignores everything else that's said MORE, like this link:
"The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section."
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Pre-Eclamp...
Or this one:
"The only cure is termination of the pregnancy at a time as favorable as possible for fetal survival."
http://www.health.am/gyneco/more/preeclampsia...
The Mayo clinic may not say the word "abortion", but the FACT is that the termination of the pregnancy IS the only treatment, and that INCLUDES abortion as well as any OTHER method of terminating the pregnancy - ie: delivery. Period.
Lynnie's bullshit notwithstanding.
Why do you insist on always portraying yourself as such an ignorant buffoon?

BIRTH is technically "terminating a pregnancy". So you're saying you consider BIRTH an "abortion"?

You even quoted the same thing I posted from the link I provided: "The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section."

For pre-eclampsia and eclampsia delivery is the treatment, which ius what MEDICAL sites say, your "news site" isn't a medical site. Delivery is BIRTH. BIRTH is NOT an "abortion", you fool.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292163 Apr 13, 2013
Mistyped and typed quote as being:("The only known treatments for eclampsia or advancing pre-eclampsia are abortion or delivery, either by labor induction or Caesarean section.")
That was the wrong quote.

The one I was referring to was the one I had also posted from the Mayo clinic link:

"The only cure is termination of the pregnancy at a time as favorable as possible for fetal survival."

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292164 Apr 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the cases of "delivery" for preeclampia or eclampsia as the Mayo clinic site stated and the case STO made the claim about, both was about a LIVE fetus, because nothing elsewas stated otherwise."
But you were there, lilLynne!
Doesn't matter that I've already stated I don't know ( I __ DON'T __ KNOW ) if the fetus expired in utero.
Guess you must have stepped out of the room when my mother didn't tell me what I don't know.
Ya ol' crab.
You posted a claim and lied. When you first posted the claim you didn't say any of what you said above. In fact, you didn't make any mention of any of what you said above until I challenged your claim with proof that you were lying.

Your claim in your first post: "STO: "My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia."

Your entire post:
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
~"Which do you find more acceptable? An embryo aborted at the 8th gestational week or a life-threatening viable fetus aborted at 32 weeks gestation?"
My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia.
I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor. I know her mother has custody of her daughter.
Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy~

That's all you said, and clearly advocating abortion earlier on, but also claiming abortion was what was needed for "preeclampsia". Not true.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292165 Apr 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so combative in your irrationality?
Have you missed the posts claiming abortion medically means pregnancy ending prior to term? Doesn't matter if it's by delivery or by D&E. Same/same.
Why so uptight?
^^Another ignorant buffon claiming BIRTH and ABORTION are synonymous, and she claims I'm irrational.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292166 Apr 13, 2013
*buffoon

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292168 Apr 13, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, but it doesn't state that an abortion is never necessary and no one has said an abortion is always necessary. In some cases it is necessary to save the life of the mother.
Wrong, DELIVERY is what saves the life of the mother, not abortion. Delivery is the goal to try to save the life of fetus as well.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>The Mayo Clinic said that for this particular women STO is referring to?
Mayo clinic said it about PREECLAMPSIA. What STO posted was complete and proven bullshit that the woman had an abortion because of "preeclampsia".
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If STO had said an abortion is necessary in all cases of preeclampsia I would tell him he's mistaken. But he didn't say that. He was referring to one pregnancy to which he was relaying second hand knowledge of. This girl was a meth addict also, lord only knows what kind of shape the baby was in when the preeclampsia was diagnosed and what shape she was in physically. The effects of Meth and the effects of preeclampsia on the organs are not much different. I can certainly see why an abortion would have been safer in this case. But I'm no doctor and neither are you so I have no need to prove to you that an abortion wasn't necessary in this particular case.
<quoted text> No you're displaying your stupidity and ignorance in not understanding what you read. No one said an abortion is necessary in all cases.
You're the one displaying ignorance and stupidity...again, while defending the ignorance and stupidity of the other pro-choice IDIOTS here. I wasn't addressing anyone saying "abortion is needed in all cases". I was addressing someone saying abortion was needed for preeclampsia. It is not. Delivery is needed. Delivery and abortion are not synonymous, and neither is birth and abortion.

You're right, you're no doctor and neither am I, but I know how to read for comprehension and I also know what medical sites say, as well has having first hand experience/knowledge of what is done for preeclampsia (my own pregnancy), and eclampsia (the pregnancy of one of my daughters).

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292169 Apr 13, 2013
(Pre)eclampsia occurs after 20 weeks, and there are treatments to help prevent it from becoming full blown eclampsia before viability.

"Treatment varies widely depending on the severity of the disorder and the gestational age of the pregnancy. Whenever possible, the pregnancy will be allowed to continue until the baby can be born healthy. However, in severe cases of pre-eclampsia and definitely in the case of eclampsia, the baby will have to be delivered, regardless of the gestational age. "

The baby will have to be (delivered), not aborted, "regardless of gestational age".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#292170 Apr 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"The only safest way to cure pre-eclampsia is to abort or deliver the child. If pre-eclampsia is not very serious, then a woman can continue with her pregnancy and deliver her baby normally. In case the problem is very serious, premature delivery of the baby takes place."
My youngest was born under these circumstances. After I was admitted to the hospital on Christmas Eve following an OB appt. My oldest went full term, but the pre-ecclampsia began rearing its ugly head toward the end of that pregnancy. My second full term pregnancy was designated high risk right toward the end of the first trimester due to protein in my urine. Why that op acts as if I don't know what I'm talking about is beyond me. Apparently STO is right. She was there, a fly on the wall, during all my OB appts.
:-|
You re-quoted from Foo's "news" link about something medical: "If pre-eclampsia is not very serious, then a woman can continue with her pregnancy and deliver her baby normally. In case the problem is very serious, premature delivery of the baby takes place."

Only irrational fools miss what's said in what they quote, as you and Foo did.

Your children were DELIVERED as mine was and my daughter's child was, because that IS the treatment for preeclampsia/eclampsia, as has been proven with (medical) links.

I had preeclampsia before 6 months gestation, as my daughter did. I delivered before it went to eclampsia but my daughter's developed to eclampsia and she had to have labor induced, which didn't work and her blood presure was becoming dangerously high during that time, so she had to have a c-section. Mother and baby survived the eclampsia and the c-section.

NO (abortion) needed for preeclampsia or eclampsia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Donnie 1,100,237
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min macumazahn 226,361
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••