Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,963
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
FoxNews

AOL

#292126 Apr 11, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292127 Apr 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, abuse doesn't cause orientation, and orientation is not a condition. Texas is run by morons; that senator had NO proof of what he claimed--because it's a bold-faced lie.
<quoted text>
Those of you who picked the hoimoerotica way of life are now not even going to acknowledge what I have told you for some time. Now there is a leader from the government confirming that gayman animal sex caused aids, yet you still want to deny it.

This is similar to you denying that the only true scientific point at which human life begins, is at conception and that abortions kill humans. Once again real world science trumps pagan voodoo science.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292128 Apr 11, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of you who picked the hoimoerotica way of life are now not even going to acknowledge what I have told you for some time. Now there is a leader from the government confirming that gayman animal sex caused aids, yet you still want to deny it.
This is similar to you denying that the only true scientific point at which human life begins, is at conception and that abortions kill humans. Once again real world science trumps pagan voodoo science.
You're such an idiot clinging to your ignorance when all you have too do is type HISTORY OF AIDS HIV and come up with multiple credible sites.

Here's one, "Between 1884 and 1924, somewhere near modern-day Kinshasa in West Central Africa, a hunter kills a chimpanzee. Some of the animal's blood enters the hunter's body, possibly through an open wound. The blood carries a virus harmless to the chimp but lethal to humans: HIV. The virus spreads as colonial cities sprout up, but deaths are blamed on other causes."
http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/ss/slideshow-ai...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292129 Apr 11, 2013
We aren't acknowledging it because it's not true, fucwit.

In the 80's, political leaders banned amyl nitrate to stop the AIDS epidemic. That's what happens when know-nothing politicos try to practice mediine without a license or a brain. Your texas guru is flat-out WRONG; SIV transferred to humans through consumption of raw or undercooked meat. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that human/ape sex is even practiced, much less that SIV could be transmitted to humans though sex.

Real world science contradicts everything you wrote.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#292131 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
We aren't acknowledging it because it's not true, fucwit.
In the 80's, political leaders banned amyl nitrate to stop the AIDS epidemic. That's what happens when know-nothing politicos try to practice mediine without a license or a brain. Your texas guru is flat-out WRONG; SIV transferred to humans through consumption of raw or undercooked meat. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that human/ape sex is even practiced, much less that SIV could be transmitted to humans though sex.
Real world science contradicts everything you wrote.
<quoted text>
I really can't believe there are some people who are convinced that HIV was spread through human/animal sexual intercourse. It was spread the same way that humans contracted Mad Cow Disease, through the consumption of tainted meat.

Not only that, common sense, which is obviously seriously lacking in some folks, should tell you that sexual relations with a wild animal, particularly a primate, is virtually impossible. A chimpanzee can be extremely aggressive and are quite capable of killing a human being. Even those that were raised in captivity have been known to have something set them off and go on a rampage. Lookie what happened to this poor woman when a pet Chimpanzee flipped his lid. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494067,00...
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#292132 Apr 12, 2013
Responding to troll posts by the prince is pointless. Best to ignore the troll. Stop feeding it.

Indianapolis

#292133 Apr 12, 2013
Still waiting for the scientific proof of what the texas senator said.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PC vertsion of history works with the other pagans but the truth is out. It is pretty well known that homosexuals engage in all kinds of risky sex. The fact that a gay man in Africa was attracted to a chimp is not a surprize. This has been covered up for decades. Time to face the facts.

Indianapolis

#292134 Apr 12, 2013
He wants to believe this, and so he does. It's not all that complimentary, though, since it's established that HIV began in the hetero population first, so that primate-boning had nothing to do with gays anyway...

Quoting a texas politician as proof of anything is kinda sad.
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really can't believe there are some people who are convinced that HIV was spread through human/animal sexual intercourse. It was spread the same way that humans contracted Mad Cow Disease, through the consumption of tainted meat.
Not only that, common sense, which is obviously seriously lacking in some folks, should tell you that sexual relations with a wild animal, particularly a primate, is virtually impossible. A chimpanzee can be extremely aggressive and are quite capable of killing a human being. Even those that were raised in captivity have been known to have something set them off and go on a rampage. Lookie what happened to this poor woman when a pet Chimpanzee flipped his lid. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494067,00...
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#292135 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's voluntary. By all means, don't have any life-saving surgery.
BTW--urgery has been performed for millennia.
<quoted text>
It is faith.
When you cut your finger, it heals.
No stitches. No staples. No scar.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292136 Apr 12, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292137 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Still waiting for the scientific proof of what the texas senator said.
<quoted text>
It was Stacey Campfield from Tennessee, the man is an idiot. An example of a couple of bills he has proposed is the Don't Say Gay Bill. In it's original form the bill prohibited any discussion of homosexuality in schools. In the revised version it required teachers to give a referral for psychiatric treatment. Prior to this revision, the bill required teachers to "out" the student to the parents. It passed, but was struck down by lawmakers.
http://www.queerty.com/tns-re-revised-dont-sa...
Another Bill from the village idiot was Welfare for Grades. If a poor kid doesn't make the grades in school, the family's welfare is cut. The State of Tennessee wants him recalled. Here is the FB link.https://www.facebook.com/ RecallCampfield

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292138 Apr 12, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
You want it televised? Figures.
worships reality

AOL

#292139 Apr 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you deserve a serious response, or that calling someone "chicken" is a valid debating technique. LOL, you're wrong on both counts.
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
worships reality

AOL

#292140 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Every medical decision has a self-defense aspect when the condition can potentially harm or kill the patient.
sure, every "decision" does. but the "right" to choose one of the options available once the decision is made, is based on the right to privacy, not self defense. you're still stupid. wonder of wonders.
RvW allows the woman to assess the risk, which was DENIED under the texas law being addressed. That's part of the process denied when the woman's decision is open to legal scrutiny.
<quoted text>
do you say things that are not in dispute, and that have nothing to do with the original point, in the hope of covering up your stupidity?
worships reality

AOL

#292141 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Jesusfuc--THAT'S your "proof?"
proof? there's no proof required here. this is common knowledge. at least it's common knowledge to those not as mind boggingly stupid as you are.
In that contet, I can accuse you of using lehal force when you brush your teeth--provided you do. The argument concerned legally-based use of lethal force,
yes it was. and this was a case of a municipality's law enforcement agency changing it's already existing official, legal policy on the use of "deadly force" against dogs.
when and if they do the same regarding teeth brushing then we'll talk, you moronic asswipe.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292143 Apr 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
LOL, I'd say one day you'll outgrow the schoolyard tactic of calling someone "chicken" in a lame attempt to have your way, but I don't actually believe you'll ever grow up enough to do so.

Enjoy your impotence, Troll.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#292144 Apr 12, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
this is our country's sham. Murder of children and no news coverage?

GOD HELP US
worships reality

AOL

#292145 Apr 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'd say one day you'll outgrow the schoolyard tactic of calling someone "chicken" in a lame attempt to have your way, but I don't actually believe you'll ever grow up enough to do so.
Enjoy your impotence, Troll.
for certain, not anytime soon.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292147 Apr 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
for certain, not anytime soon.
Well, I only said I BELIEVE you won't grow up enough to do so, but if you're certain you won't anytime soon, I'll bow to your certainty.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#292148 Apr 12, 2013
Huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,173,056
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 47 min IB DaMann 3,116
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Thinking 234,537
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 28,713
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web