Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#292132 Apr 12, 2013
Responding to troll posts by the prince is pointless. Best to ignore the troll. Stop feeding it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292133 Apr 12, 2013
Still waiting for the scientific proof of what the texas senator said.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PC vertsion of history works with the other pagans but the truth is out. It is pretty well known that homosexuals engage in all kinds of risky sex. The fact that a gay man in Africa was attracted to a chimp is not a surprize. This has been covered up for decades. Time to face the facts.

Indianapolis

#292134 Apr 12, 2013
He wants to believe this, and so he does. It's not all that complimentary, though, since it's established that HIV began in the hetero population first, so that primate-boning had nothing to do with gays anyway...

Quoting a texas politician as proof of anything is kinda sad.
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really can't believe there are some people who are convinced that HIV was spread through human/animal sexual intercourse. It was spread the same way that humans contracted Mad Cow Disease, through the consumption of tainted meat.
Not only that, common sense, which is obviously seriously lacking in some folks, should tell you that sexual relations with a wild animal, particularly a primate, is virtually impossible. A chimpanzee can be extremely aggressive and are quite capable of killing a human being. Even those that were raised in captivity have been known to have something set them off and go on a rampage. Lookie what happened to this poor woman when a pet Chimpanzee flipped his lid. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494067,00...
Forum

Espanola, NM

#292135 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's voluntary. By all means, don't have any life-saving surgery.
BTW--urgery has been performed for millennia.
<quoted text>
It is faith.
When you cut your finger, it heals.
No stitches. No staples. No scar.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292136 Apr 12, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292137 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Still waiting for the scientific proof of what the texas senator said.
<quoted text>
It was Stacey Campfield from Tennessee, the man is an idiot. An example of a couple of bills he has proposed is the Don't Say Gay Bill. In it's original form the bill prohibited any discussion of homosexuality in schools. In the revised version it required teachers to give a referral for psychiatric treatment. Prior to this revision, the bill required teachers to "out" the student to the parents. It passed, but was struck down by lawmakers.
http://www.queerty.com/tns-re-revised-dont-sa...
Another Bill from the village idiot was Welfare for Grades. If a poor kid doesn't make the grades in school, the family's welfare is cut. The State of Tennessee wants him recalled. Here is the FB link.https://www.facebook.com/ RecallCampfield

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292138 Apr 12, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
You want it televised? Figures.
worships reality

AOL

#292139 Apr 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you deserve a serious response, or that calling someone "chicken" is a valid debating technique. LOL, you're wrong on both counts.
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
worships reality

AOL

#292140 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Every medical decision has a self-defense aspect when the condition can potentially harm or kill the patient.
sure, every "decision" does. but the "right" to choose one of the options available once the decision is made, is based on the right to privacy, not self defense. you're still stupid. wonder of wonders.
RvW allows the woman to assess the risk, which was DENIED under the texas law being addressed. That's part of the process denied when the woman's decision is open to legal scrutiny.
<quoted text>
do you say things that are not in dispute, and that have nothing to do with the original point, in the hope of covering up your stupidity?
worships reality

AOL

#292141 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Jesusfuc--THAT'S your "proof?"
proof? there's no proof required here. this is common knowledge. at least it's common knowledge to those not as mind boggingly stupid as you are.
In that contet, I can accuse you of using lehal force when you brush your teeth--provided you do. The argument concerned legally-based use of lethal force,
yes it was. and this was a case of a municipality's law enforcement agency changing it's already existing official, legal policy on the use of "deadly force" against dogs.
when and if they do the same regarding teeth brushing then we'll talk, you moronic asswipe.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292143 Apr 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
LOL, I'd say one day you'll outgrow the schoolyard tactic of calling someone "chicken" in a lame attempt to have your way, but I don't actually believe you'll ever grow up enough to do so.

Enjoy your impotence, Troll.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#292144 Apr 12, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
this is our country's sham. Murder of children and no news coverage?

GOD HELP US
worships reality

AOL

#292145 Apr 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'd say one day you'll outgrow the schoolyard tactic of calling someone "chicken" in a lame attempt to have your way, but I don't actually believe you'll ever grow up enough to do so.
Enjoy your impotence, Troll.
for certain, not anytime soon.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292147 Apr 12, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
for certain, not anytime soon.
Well, I only said I BELIEVE you won't grow up enough to do so, but if you're certain you won't anytime soon, I'll bow to your certainty.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#292148 Apr 12, 2013
Huh
worships reality

AOL

#292149 Apr 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I only said I BELIEVE you won't grow up enough to do so, but if you're certain you won't anytime soon, I'll bow to your certainty.
nope, not by a long shot. no where near anytime soon.

Indianapolis

#292150 Apr 12, 2013
It is delusion. If the skin is cut to the subcutaneous level, there will be a scar. it may be difficult to see, but it's still there.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
It is faith.
When you cut your finger, it heals.
No stitches. No staples. No scar.
Gtown71

United States

#292151 Apr 12, 2013
Tick Tock the clock is ticking.
If you've had an abortion
If you are for abortion
If you are gay
If you have lied
If you have stolen anything
If you have fornicated
If you have commited adultery
If you have ever used Gods name in vain
If you have ever been rebellious against good
If you have ever been drunk
Etc. Etc. Etc.
You, yes you need a savior.
Or when YOUR clock stops ticking, you will meet your judge.

Indianapolis

#292152 Apr 12, 2013
"Common knowledge" is code for "too fu**ing lazy to look it up."

Tell you what, buttercup: try to get someone convicted of using lethal force against a dog.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text> proof".
proof? there's no proof required here. this is common knowledge. at least it's common knowledge to those not as mind boggingly stupid as you are.
<quoted text>
yes it was. and this was a case of a municipality's law enforcement agency changing it's already existing official, legal policy on the use of "deadly force" against dogs.
when and if they do the same regarding teeth brushing then we'll talk, you moronic asswipe.
worships reality

AOL

#292153 Apr 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
"Common knowledge" is code for "too fu**ing lazy to look it up."
it's common knowledge "and" i looked it up, idiot.

missed the part where the city's law enforcement agency changed their existing, legal policy on the use of deadly force against dogs ?

you ok? you're not trying to post and fellate at the same time again, are you?
Tell you what, buttercup: try to get someone convicted of using lethal force against a dog.
<quoted text>
tell you what, idiot....

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20209430/man-co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,497,349
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 53 min Science Needs Logic 10,950
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 2 hr LongPhartz 95
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr DownPharrts 32,749
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Hedonist Heretic 258,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web