Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,261 - 274,280 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned, not given. And you have earned nothing BUT my disrespect. You are an admitted liar, a bigot, and a shallow, stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside, no matter what you look like on the outside. And I will not pretend otherwise.
The rest of your post ignored for the lie it is.
Respect should be given to everyone. I bet if you were in a hurry, you would knock down the people in front of you....even your kids . You do this to strangers because they didn't earn your respect. Your such a hag. And ms hitler er bitler... you can't lose weight like you did in your twenties anymore, you lost your chance. But then again you love to sloth around , all feminazis do.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
These fundies try so hard to force things to fit in with their scriptures.
Yes many do. I believe each and every Word was inspired by God, and I don't try to fit the bible to the world, but when you meet God, after you inform Him of how great you've been, maybe you can tell Him what bad examples we have been, and how messed up His word was?

If you only knew how much the earth changed after the flood, and how there used to be a "canopy " of water between us and the sun, it may help you understand things alittle better.

Do you still say things like -the suns going down? How about I'll meet you at this place after sun up?

When one reads the bible, it must be with who, what, when, and where in mind.
Some books are "mans view " on the earth.

I'm so sorry for you, that you just can't get it. Untill one is born of the water and the spirit, they never will.

Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself.
How much time have you spent learning how to use a computer? Job skills? Watching tv? Trying to contact a Holy God?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well grumps -people "very smart people " still say they need a new hot water heater, when their WATER HEATER goes bad, but you understand what they are saying. I'm glad you and others on here have lived in such a way, that you want everyone to state precisely what they mean,and when it comes to what you are owed -you want exactly what you deserve,but the sad thing is -one day you will stand before a Holy God, and He will give you exactly what you deserve. I on the other hand have screwed up more times than I can count and do not want what I deserve. I'm very thankful for grace and mercy!!!
You and others here may be as good as it gets, but to a Holy God-you and all others are a filthy rotten sinner, yet He loved you enough He offers you a precious gift, and you spit in His face -what should He do?
Perhaps you should read the parables about the vineyard. How the owner of the vineyard sent His servants. Finally he sent His only Son.
Perhaps you should read what happened when God sent his only son.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have your beliefs but don't try and impose your will on others. That's what dictators do!!
Killing your unwanted child *is* "imposing your will on others"...to the extreme.

So, practice what you preach.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many do. I believe each and every Word was inspired by God, and I don't try to fit the bible to the world, but when you meet God, after you inform Him of how great you've been, maybe you can tell Him what bad examples we have been, and how messed up His word was?
If you only knew how much the earth changed after the flood, and how there used to be a "canopy " of water between us and the sun, it may help you understand things alittle better.
Do you still say things like -the suns going down? How about I'll meet you at this place after sun up?
When one reads the bible, it must be with who, what, when, and where in mind.
Some books are "mans view " on the earth.
I'm so sorry for you, that you just can't get it. Untill one is born of the water and the spirit, they never will.
Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself.
How much time have you spent learning how to use a computer? Job skills? Watching tv? Trying to contact a Holy God?
"Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself."

Excuse me but don't imply that I didn't spend a lot of time (years in fact) thinking about this and I came to my own conclusions. I do "get it". I believe just as strongly that there is no God as you believe there is a God, and all your arrogance and preaching won't change that fact. If you want to think I'm wrong that's fine because I think YOU are wrong.
wan miguel

Chorley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

yea rite
David

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should read what happened when God sent his only son.
He saves us from our sin by dying on the cross. That is love.
David

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned, not given. And you have earned nothing BUT my disrespect. You are an admitted liar, a bigot, and a shallow, stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside, no matter what you look like on the outside. And I will not pretend otherwise.
The rest of your post ignored for the lie it is.
Such anger. This is unhealthy. Anyway,respect is not earned. If you meet a stranger you automatically treat them with respect. I doubt you would treat them with disrespect until they proved themselves worthy.

Please learn some techniques that will help calm you. You appear distressed and blaming an online stranger can't be it. Just my take.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Were you at calvary in 33AD? Or do you trust what others say, or pics/videos they show?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to space?
Or do you "trust " what others say, or pics /videos they show?
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. That was not me "insulting every pro-life supporter". That was me calling YOU what you are, which is NOT pro-life at all.
You call every pro life poster on this forum something, every one of them. You even said people are to earn respect, lol, I bet you have an eight foot fence around your yard and keep out signs all over. You are cruel old hag.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>Respect should be given to everyone. I bet if you were in a hurry, you would knock down the people in front of you....even your kids . You do this to strangers because they didn't earn your respect. Your such a hag. And ms hitler er bitler... you can't lose weight like you did in your twenties anymore, you lost your chance. But then again you love to sloth around , all feminazis do.
Sorry, but you get what you deserve from me. I'm nice until someone isn't. You were never nice, from the first you were a hateful piece of sh*t. You don't deserve any respect at all. Quite the opposite.

You bet wrong. As usual.

Only a shallow person with an inferiority complex cares about someone's appearance. You will still ALWAYS be an ugly person inside, no matter what you look like. I'd rather spend my entire life being fat, than to be such a hate-filled person with the world's ugliest personality, like you are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>Such anger. This is unhealthy. Anyway,respect is not earned. If you meet a stranger you automatically treat them with respect. I doubt you would treat them with disrespect until they proved themselves worthy.
Please learn some techniques that will help calm you. You appear distressed and blaming an online stranger can't be it. Just my take.
Sorry, but no only isn't it any of your business, but you've got the facts wrong. Her very first post to me, when I'd never posted to her was vile. Most of her posts to others are even worse. She gets what she's earned over the years. She's treated as she treats. She's proven herself to be a vile, disgusting, hate-filled bigot. And shallow as anyone I've ever dealt with.

I'm not angry, just telling it like it is. If you don't like it, feel free to scroll.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You call every pro life poster on this forum something, every one of them. You even said people are to earn respect, lol, I bet you have an eight foot fence around your yard and keep out signs all over. You are cruel old hag.
My post had nothing to do with "every pro-life supporter". In fact, it had nothing to do with pro-lifers at all. It was about you, and you are not pro-life.

Again, you bet wrong. Good thing you're not actually betting money, you'd be dead broke by now.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself."
Excuse me but don't imply that I didn't spend a lot of time (years in fact) thinking about this and I came to my own conclusions. I do "get it". I believe just as strongly that there is no God as you believe there is a God, and all your arrogance and preaching won't change that fact. If you want to think I'm wrong that's fine because I think YOU are wrong.
Excellent post.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My post had nothing to do with "every pro-life supporter". In fact, it had nothing to do with pro-lifers at all. It was about you, and you are not pro-life.
Again, you bet wrong. Good thing you're not actually betting money, you'd be dead broke by now.
You keep on rambling on because you can't accept you are wrong. You ARE wrong on everything, better step back and re-examine your life.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post.
Thank you.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to those who wish to force others to financially support abortions through taxes /insurance /anyway they can, plus trying to pass laws, that will force doctors to perform abortions, if they like it or not? Yea, I agree with you.
No referring to those women that choose to have an abortion because they can't afford to raise a child and us tax payers will have to support yet more people.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Killing your unwanted child *is* "imposing your will on others"...to the extreme.

So, practice what you preach.
It's a fetus not a child. Will you financially support every so called unborn child if the mother can't?
BibleVideo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

NEARING RAPTURE ----- Who goes?...Who stays?

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

BibleVideo wrote:
NEARING RAPTURE ----- Who goes?...Who stays?
http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84
Buh bye fundies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••