Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,714)

Showing posts 274,261 - 274,280 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron. One more subject you dont know shit about.
FACT: The earth has changed/shifted its orbit many times.
Just ONE example.
http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/3713/
Keep going Inkstain, its HYSTERICAL when you become determined to make a fool of yourself! LOL
We are still between Venus and Mars aren't we?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>So was LNM you moron.
No she managed to drag in the Church.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believethe Bible says that.
That's because you're a DELIBERATE moron.

G-d FORBID you do 10 seconds of research BEFORE you make a fool of yourself.

Joshua 10:12-13

Ecclesiastes 1:5

1 Chronicles 16:30

For just three. Want more dumb as dirt Inkstain?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try moron.

Your claim was "The earth is set in it's galaxy and orbit. It never moves from there.
The world is firmly established and cannot be moved.

Its moved quite a bit - science has proven that. The distance is always changing.

http://www.universetoday.com/14824/distance-f...

Oh and BTW idiot, NO we are not "between" Venus and Mars you fkn moron.

ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No she managed to drag in the Church.
And who USES the bible you jackwit??

You started drinking early didn't you Inkstain?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be what Joshua would believe. The bible isn't a science manual just a reflection of what people believed at the time.

God said He created the world and we know it is round but man didn't always know that and wrote accordingly.
Make up your mind idiot. Either your bible is the "word of g-d" or its the words of ignorant people filling a book of fiction with their ridiculous beliefs.

You asked 'what has science disproven in the bible'.

You were told by MANY people MANY things science has disproven.

Now you're making up excuses to explain the stupidity of many things your church preached as true.

You can't have it both ways Inkstain.

But its HYSTERICAL to watch you try!

LOL!!!

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

It's pretty simple. If you don't believe in abortion don't have one. Don't tell others what to do with their lives. Each side can have their views and beliefs but nobody should impose their belief on others like a Dictator.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be what Joshua would believe. The bible isn't a science manual just a reflection of what people believed at the time.
God said He created the world and we know it is round but man didn't always know that and wrote accordingly.
But we can apply that to the NT also, which is complete hearsay.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The earth and its galaxy DO move.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth is set in it's galaxy and orbit. It never moves from there.
The world is firmly established and cannot be moved
We do have sunrise and sunset and it happens everyday.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Which do you find more acceptable? An embryo aborted at the 8th gestational week or a life-threatening viable fetus aborted at 32 weeks gestation?"
My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia.
I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor. I know her mother has custody of her daughter.
Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy.
Yes, regarding these circumstances, I agree. There's nothing anyone could've done, though. It was still her choice, her decision.

I think I've shared this here, before, but not sure. About 15yrs ago I had a coworker who admitted she and her sisters had difficulty getting pregnant. They'd thought it was because of the well water they grew up on. Seems an inordinate amount of cancers were running through her family members' reproductive systems. So when her sister got pregnant, in her late 30s or early 40s, my coworker was ecstatic!! The whole family was.

And then, several months later, tragedy struck. She was losing the pregnancy. And she chose to terminate rather than wait for nature to take its course. She wanted to try to get pregnant again as soon as she was healthy.

It was so sad. I had all kinds of crazy thoughts. But absolutely no control. It wasn't my situation. It was hers. And she was doing what was best for her, best for her family.

Every time some state adds a new restriction to their long list of restrictions, I think back on this time. My former coworker's sister was lucky in that she was given a choice. And she had the freedom to make her choice.

Now women (and their physicians) are having to comply with all these crazy restrictions that seem to create lose/lose situations. How can that be healthy for anyone?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink CANNOT synthesize anything hat contadicts her version of the bible.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just answered this as well, and noticed that you and a few others answered the question too.
Yet on the last page, just a little bit ago, the idiot Inkstain ignored ALL the responses and repeated the question yet again, as if it hadn't been quite thoroughly answered.
One more bit of evidence that Dumb As A Stump Inkstain and her ilk ignores whatever FACTS she doesn't like.
Fkn morons.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink's a religious pushmi-pullyu.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind idiot. Either your bible is the "word of g-d" or its the words of ignorant people filling a book of fiction with their ridiculous beliefs.
You asked 'what has science disproven in the bible'.
You were told by MANY people MANY things science has disproven.
Now you're making up excuses to explain the stupidity of many things your church preached as true.
You can't have it both ways Inkstain.
But its HYSTERICAL to watch you try!
LOL!!!
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been flinging your own insults, Hypocrite. Grow up, and stop whining when you get your own back.
Yet you insult every pro life supporter on Topix. Grow up, and get a backbone, will ya?
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a bit moron, something you'd know if you knew anything about science OR the bible.
The sun does NOT revolve around the earth for one, which the bible states MANY times.
The bat isn't a bird for another. The bible famously claimed the world was flat and has four edges.
Want more?
Anyone with a modicum of sense and intelligence doesn't need science to tell them that the earth wasn't created in 7 days.
Only idiots read the bible and take it literally.
In the old Testament Joshua 10:12

"O sun, stand still over Gibeon,
O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon."

13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. God does wonderful things. Nothing is impossible with God. You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about Foo l. Go and study your own religion , and when you understand that the Hebrew God is the same God for the Christians and Muslims then you can comment.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about the bible.
And how wrong it can be, I know.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>So was LNM you moron.
She's just playing her evasion card because she was shown to be wrong.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! That doesn't mean that the Earth's orbit hasn't changed over time. It doesn't matter what planets it's between but where it is on the plane, the shape of the orbit, distance from the Sun, etc.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The earth and its galaxy DO move.
<quoted text>
You were taught that in a Catholic school you ass. Or did you stare out the window in science class. The earth circles the sun, you learned that from a nun , didn't ya. So whats with the Catholic bashing ? The best scientists were Catholics. Petey, go back to your room, you tweaker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you insult every pro life supporter on Topix. Grow up, and get a backbone, will ya?
Says the coward who's afraid to post under the SN they'd be known as.

Funny how you're braver only when you're a cowardly little bitch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>In the old Testament Joshua 10:12
"O sun, stand still over Gibeon,
O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon."
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. God does wonderful things. Nothing is impossible with God. You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about Foo l.
Except you just proved MY point that the moron Inkstain is wrong and doesn't know HER bible. You're even damn stupider than SHE is about your own faith!!

ROFLMAO!

Oh Inky, you GOTTA love it when even your own buddies are highlighting YOUR stupidity, and they're too dumb to know it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!! Seriously Knut, I'm having a good laugh here! Thanks you weak, pathetic troll.

Go and study your own religion , and when you understand that the Hebrew God is the same God for the Christians and Muslims then you can comment.
Knutter, unless you're going to claim that suddenly you dont believe that jesus is your g-d - then no, the Jewish G-d and your version of g-d aren't even REMOTELY the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 274,261 - 274,280 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min KiMare 217,342
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Fight On 26,099
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sat bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••