Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,067
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
David

Danielson, CT

#291915 Apr 6, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should read what happened when God sent his only son.
He saves us from our sin by dying on the cross. That is love.
David

Danielson, CT

#291916 Apr 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned, not given. And you have earned nothing BUT my disrespect. You are an admitted liar, a bigot, and a shallow, stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside, no matter what you look like on the outside. And I will not pretend otherwise.
The rest of your post ignored for the lie it is.
Such anger. This is unhealthy. Anyway,respect is not earned. If you meet a stranger you automatically treat them with respect. I doubt you would treat them with disrespect until they proved themselves worthy.

Please learn some techniques that will help calm you. You appear distressed and blaming an online stranger can't be it. Just my take.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291917 Apr 6, 2013
Were you at calvary in 33AD? Or do you trust what others say, or pics/videos they show?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to space?
Or do you "trust " what others say, or pics /videos they show?
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

#291918 Apr 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. That was not me "insulting every pro-life supporter". That was me calling YOU what you are, which is NOT pro-life at all.
You call every pro life poster on this forum something, every one of them. You even said people are to earn respect, lol, I bet you have an eight foot fence around your yard and keep out signs all over. You are cruel old hag.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291919 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>Respect should be given to everyone. I bet if you were in a hurry, you would knock down the people in front of you....even your kids . You do this to strangers because they didn't earn your respect. Your such a hag. And ms hitler er bitler... you can't lose weight like you did in your twenties anymore, you lost your chance. But then again you love to sloth around , all feminazis do.
Sorry, but you get what you deserve from me. I'm nice until someone isn't. You were never nice, from the first you were a hateful piece of sh*t. You don't deserve any respect at all. Quite the opposite.

You bet wrong. As usual.

Only a shallow person with an inferiority complex cares about someone's appearance. You will still ALWAYS be an ugly person inside, no matter what you look like. I'd rather spend my entire life being fat, than to be such a hate-filled person with the world's ugliest personality, like you are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291920 Apr 6, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>Such anger. This is unhealthy. Anyway,respect is not earned. If you meet a stranger you automatically treat them with respect. I doubt you would treat them with disrespect until they proved themselves worthy.
Please learn some techniques that will help calm you. You appear distressed and blaming an online stranger can't be it. Just my take.
Sorry, but no only isn't it any of your business, but you've got the facts wrong. Her very first post to me, when I'd never posted to her was vile. Most of her posts to others are even worse. She gets what she's earned over the years. She's treated as she treats. She's proven herself to be a vile, disgusting, hate-filled bigot. And shallow as anyone I've ever dealt with.

I'm not angry, just telling it like it is. If you don't like it, feel free to scroll.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291921 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You call every pro life poster on this forum something, every one of them. You even said people are to earn respect, lol, I bet you have an eight foot fence around your yard and keep out signs all over. You are cruel old hag.
My post had nothing to do with "every pro-life supporter". In fact, it had nothing to do with pro-lifers at all. It was about you, and you are not pro-life.

Again, you bet wrong. Good thing you're not actually betting money, you'd be dead broke by now.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#291922 Apr 6, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself."
Excuse me but don't imply that I didn't spend a lot of time (years in fact) thinking about this and I came to my own conclusions. I do "get it". I believe just as strongly that there is no God as you believe there is a God, and all your arrogance and preaching won't change that fact. If you want to think I'm wrong that's fine because I think YOU are wrong.
Excellent post.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

#291923 Apr 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My post had nothing to do with "every pro-life supporter". In fact, it had nothing to do with pro-lifers at all. It was about you, and you are not pro-life.
Again, you bet wrong. Good thing you're not actually betting money, you'd be dead broke by now.
You keep on rambling on because you can't accept you are wrong. You ARE wrong on everything, better step back and re-examine your life.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291924 Apr 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post.
Thank you.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#291926 Apr 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to those who wish to force others to financially support abortions through taxes /insurance /anyway they can, plus trying to pass laws, that will force doctors to perform abortions, if they like it or not? Yea, I agree with you.
No referring to those women that choose to have an abortion because they can't afford to raise a child and us tax payers will have to support yet more people.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#291927 Apr 6, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Killing your unwanted child *is* "imposing your will on others"...to the extreme.

So, practice what you preach.
It's a fetus not a child. Will you financially support every so called unborn child if the mother can't?
BibleVideo

AOL

#291928 Apr 6, 2013

NEARING RAPTURE ----- Who goes?...Who stays?

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291929 Apr 6, 2013
BibleVideo wrote:
Buh bye fundies!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291930 Apr 6, 2013
Who cares?
BibleVideo wrote:
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291931 Apr 6, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have your beliefs but don't try and impose your will on others. That's what dictators do!!
As well as every law you disagree with. Read a book other than proabortion pagan propaganda.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291932 Apr 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yeah, because dictators are ALL ABOUT the people exercizing free will.
Idiot.
Oh, and btw...while you were typing that, another fetus was aborted--and you had no say over it. HA-ha!
<quoted text>
It is sad that you find abortion a funny topic but not surprizing. At least you and the other but miners won't be causing any pregnancies amongst the female pagans. You and the other butcateers are too busy mining for those chunks of but coal. I bet you felows dig those up all the time.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291933 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>Respect should be given to everyone. I bet if you were in a hurry, you would knock down the people in front of you....even your kids . You do this to strangers because they didn't earn your respect. Your such a hag. And ms hitler er bitler... you can't lose weight like you did in your twenties anymore, you lost your chance. But then again you love to sloth around , all feminazis do.
Save your breath, she is full blown proabortion pagan. She plays the ugly on the inside deal becasue she ismean and ugly on all sides. She really hates Christians, as much as the lesbian faux-jew, Foomuffchew.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291934 Apr 6, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>Such anger. This is unhealthy. Anyway,respect is not earned. If you meet a stranger you automatically treat them with respect. I doubt you would treat them with disrespect until they proved themselves worthy.
Not the pagans! Unless they know you are part of their proaborrtion pagan cult, you are evil. Actually they will accept you, unless you are a Christian. They hate Christians, especially Catholics. These are the pagans that would love to see Christians thrown to the lions again. They pretend to like the fake Christians that come on here.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291935 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You call every pro life poster on this forum something, every one of them. You even said people are to earn respect, lol, I bet you have an eight foot fence around your yard and keep out signs all over. You are cruel old hag.
The neighbors actually built the fence around her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,776
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min Bruin For Life 28,455
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 36 min Sgt Prepper 2,736
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 233,058
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 10 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr Bently 201,187
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Wed Lora_14 10
More from around the web