Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,716
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291894 Apr 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind idiot. Either your bible is the "word of g-d" or its the words of ignorant people filling a book of fiction with their ridiculous beliefs.
You asked 'what has science disproven in the bible'.
You were told by MANY people MANY things science has disproven.
Now you're making up excuses to explain the stupidity of many things your church preached as true.
You can't have it both ways Inkstain.
But its HYSTERICAL to watch you try!
LOL!!!
This from the faux-jew pagan that took it both weays for a fix.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291895 Apr 5, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
It's pretty simple. If you don't believe in abortion don't have one. Don't tell others what to do with their lives. Each side can have their views and beliefs but nobody should impose their belief on others like a Dictator.
When you kill an unborn child you are destroying a life. You pagans can sit by and allow that to happen, which makes you the perfect fit for dictators, while we who are pro-life prefer to show morality and compassion for the innocentsbeing slaughtered.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#291896 Apr 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
And you're not pro-life. You are an anti-choice fetus worshipper, a liar, a bigot, shallow, and a stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly inside, no matter what you look like.
OOOOH! Scratch a proabortion pagan, get an angry hissy fit.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#291897 Apr 6, 2013
Yeah, because dictators are ALL ABOUT the people exercizing free will.

Idiot.

Oh, and btw...while you were typing that, another fetus was aborted--and you had no say over it. HA-ha!
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
When you kill an unborn child you are destroying a life. You pagans can sit by and allow that to happen, which makes you the perfect fit for dictators, while we who are pro-life prefer to show morality and compassion for the innocentsbeing slaughtered.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#291898 Apr 6, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>When you kill an unborn child you are destroying a life. You pagans can sit by and allow that to happen, which makes you the perfect fit for dictators, while we who are pro-life prefer to show morality and compassion for the innocentsbeing slaughtered.
You can have your beliefs but don't try and impose your will on others. That's what dictators do!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291899 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved I'm right.
Nonsense. That was not me "insulting every pro-life supporter". That was me calling YOU what you are, which is NOT pro-life at all.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291900 Apr 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But it DOES matter that she thinks the earth is BETWEEN Mars and Venus......
ROFLMAOOOOOO!!
These fundies try so hard to force things to fit in with their scriptures.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

#291902 Apr 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. That was not me "insulting every pro-life supporter". That was me calling YOU what you are, which is NOT pro-life at all.
You are so disrespectful. You probably curse at your children using the F word. You pro aborts are all the same, you all are drunk on Satan's Kool-aid. I guess that's why your so, so stout. Satan's sugary Kool-aid is causing you to bloat. It seems like all the pagan feminazis must drink at least four quarts a day.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291903 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You are so disrespectful. You probably curse at your children using the F word. You pro aborts are all the same, you all are drunk on Satan's Kool-aid. I guess that's why your so, so stout. Satan's sugary Kool-aid is causing you to bloat. It seems like all the pagan feminazis must drink at least four quarts a day.
Respect is earned, not given. And you have earned nothing BUT my disrespect. You are an admitted liar, a bigot, and a shallow, stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside, no matter what you look like on the outside. And I will not pretend otherwise.

The rest of your post ignored for the lie it is.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#291904 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You are so disrespectful. You probably curse at your children using the F word. You pro aborts are all the same, you all are drunk on Satan's Kool-aid. I guess that's why your so, so stout. Satan's sugary Kool-aid is causing you to bloat. It seems like all the pagan feminazis must drink at least four quarts a day.
K&P? When you have to resort to lame insults trying to best others, you are only showing your own evilness. Don't kid yourself. You are as evil as everyone you accuse of being.

Quick! Go fantasize about demons some more!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#291905 Apr 6, 2013
Bitbybit wrote:
You're quite the hypocrite, Knut.
Gtown71

United States

#291906 Apr 6, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that in the book of Joshua, Joshua needed more daylight to finish a battle. So he commanded the sun to stop moving across the heavens.
Well grumps -people "very smart people " still say they need a new hot water heater, when their WATER HEATER goes bad, but you understand what they are saying. I'm glad you and others on here have lived in such a way, that you want everyone to state precisely what they mean,and when it comes to what you are owed -you want exactly what you deserve,but the sad thing is -one day you will stand before a Holy God, and He will give you exactly what you deserve. I on the other hand have screwed up more times than I can count and do not want what I deserve. I'm very thankful for grace and mercy!!!

You and others here may be as good as it gets, but to a Holy God-you and all others are a filthy rotten sinner, yet He loved you enough He offers you a precious gift, and you spit in His face -what should He do?
Perhaps you should read the parables about the vineyard. How the owner of the vineyard sent His servants. Finally he sent His only Son.
Gtown71

United States

#291907 Apr 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The earth and its galaxy DO move.
<quoted text>
Have you been to space?
Or do you "trust " what others say, or pics /videos they show?
Gtown71

United States

#291908 Apr 6, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have your beliefs but don't try and impose your will on others. That's what dictators do!!
Are you referring to those who wish to force others to financially support abortions through taxes /insurance /anyway they can, plus trying to pass laws, that will force doctors to perform abortions, if they like it or not? Yea, I agree with you.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

#291909 Apr 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned, not given. And you have earned nothing BUT my disrespect. You are an admitted liar, a bigot, and a shallow, stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside, no matter what you look like on the outside. And I will not pretend otherwise.
The rest of your post ignored for the lie it is.
Respect should be given to everyone. I bet if you were in a hurry, you would knock down the people in front of you....even your kids . You do this to strangers because they didn't earn your respect. Your such a hag. And ms hitler er bitler... you can't lose weight like you did in your twenties anymore, you lost your chance. But then again you love to sloth around , all feminazis do.
Gtown71

United States

#291910 Apr 6, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
These fundies try so hard to force things to fit in with their scriptures.
Yes many do. I believe each and every Word was inspired by God, and I don't try to fit the bible to the world, but when you meet God, after you inform Him of how great you've been, maybe you can tell Him what bad examples we have been, and how messed up His word was?

If you only knew how much the earth changed after the flood, and how there used to be a "canopy " of water between us and the sun, it may help you understand things alittle better.

Do you still say things like -the suns going down? How about I'll meet you at this place after sun up?

When one reads the bible, it must be with who, what, when, and where in mind.
Some books are "mans view " on the earth.

I'm so sorry for you, that you just can't get it. Untill one is born of the water and the spirit, they never will.

Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself.
How much time have you spent learning how to use a computer? Job skills? Watching tv? Trying to contact a Holy God?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#291911 Apr 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well grumps -people "very smart people " still say they need a new hot water heater, when their WATER HEATER goes bad, but you understand what they are saying. I'm glad you and others on here have lived in such a way, that you want everyone to state precisely what they mean,and when it comes to what you are owed -you want exactly what you deserve,but the sad thing is -one day you will stand before a Holy God, and He will give you exactly what you deserve. I on the other hand have screwed up more times than I can count and do not want what I deserve. I'm very thankful for grace and mercy!!!
You and others here may be as good as it gets, but to a Holy God-you and all others are a filthy rotten sinner, yet He loved you enough He offers you a precious gift, and you spit in His face -what should He do?
Perhaps you should read the parables about the vineyard. How the owner of the vineyard sent His servants. Finally he sent His only Son.
Perhaps you should read what happened when God sent his only son.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#291912 Apr 6, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing your unwanted child *is* "imposing your will on others"...to the extreme.

So, practice what you preach.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#291913 Apr 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many do. I believe each and every Word was inspired by God, and I don't try to fit the bible to the world, but when you meet God, after you inform Him of how great you've been, maybe you can tell Him what bad examples we have been, and how messed up His word was?
If you only knew how much the earth changed after the flood, and how there used to be a "canopy " of water between us and the sun, it may help you understand things alittle better.
Do you still say things like -the suns going down? How about I'll meet you at this place after sun up?
When one reads the bible, it must be with who, what, when, and where in mind.
Some books are "mans view " on the earth.
I'm so sorry for you, that you just can't get it. Untill one is born of the water and the spirit, they never will.
Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself.
How much time have you spent learning how to use a computer? Job skills? Watching tv? Trying to contact a Holy God?
"Again -I invite you to stop listening to what I say, what the RCC says, what any church says, and just go somewhere, where you are all alone, and take some time to see for yourself."

Excuse me but don't imply that I didn't spend a lot of time (years in fact) thinking about this and I came to my own conclusions. I do "get it". I believe just as strongly that there is no God as you believe there is a God, and all your arrogance and preaching won't change that fact. If you want to think I'm wrong that's fine because I think YOU are wrong.
wan miguel

Sheffield, UK

#291914 Apr 6, 2013
yea rite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min CunningLinguist 228,001
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,111,088
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Los Angeles 200,987
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 27,449
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... 21 hr johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••