Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,707)

Showing posts 274,121 - 274,140 of303,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She keeps ignoring the question of how the NAF is criminally responsible for the facility staying open. I personally think that the NAF is ethically wrong for not reporting the clinic to the state, if it's true that it didn't. Ethics and legality are two different things.
Yeah we know ethics don't count for anything especially if it gets in the way of baby killing.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's desperate to prove that we "don't care about women" (which is how it all started with her whole NAF rant) that she read that erroneous conclusion into what you said.
I don't believe you care one wit whether those babies were killed just before birth or just after. That't why no one did anything to stop him. Not the mothers whose abbies were murdered, not the state, not the NAF or the stall. Nobody cared. Only the DEA who were after drugs.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There are substandard health clinics of all types. Why are you more worried about abortion providers than you are about your local hospital very possibly being guilty of spreading staph, c-diff and MRSA to their patients? The latter is a huge problem. I'm surprised you don't know about it.
What we do know is that you don't give a rat's ass about whether those babies were aborted alive or dead. Nobody else did either, not the mothers, not the state, not the staff or the NAF. Only the DEA looking for drugs brought it to light. It is so important to keep open clinics that will make sure mom goes home childless that they will overlook anything.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you care one wit whether those babies were killed just before birth or just after. That't why no one did anything to stop him. Not the mothers whose abbies were murdered, not the state, not the NAF or the stall. Nobody cared. Only the DEA who were after drugs.
What did Pro Life groups do to stop him? Nothing. Didn't even protest his clinic when the police had to be called in. Why is it Pro Life gets all these reports about women dying from botched abortions done at PP but doesn't know anything about a butcher with numerous complaints and police involvement? The area is too "Fresh Prince" for them is my guess.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What did Pro Life groups do to stop him? Nothing. Didn't even protest his clinic when the police had to be called in. Why is it Pro Life gets all these reports about women dying from botched abortions done at PP but doesn't know anything about a butcher with numerous complaints and police involvement? The area is too "Fresh Prince" for them is my guess.
Now you think there should be protesting against abortion. LOL. It seems to me that proabortion types should police their own. You guys don't care what goes on in these places as long as the kid is dead.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe a lot of things that aren't true. No skin off my nose. You wanting to believe this says more about you than it does anyone else.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What we do know is that you don't give a rat's ass about whether those babies were aborted alive or dead. Nobody else did either, not the mothers, not the state, not the staff or the NAF. Only the DEA looking for drugs brought it to light. It is so important to keep open clinics that will make sure mom goes home childless that they will overlook anything.
Dont forget yourself in that list Inkstain. You dont give a rats ass either. All you seem to care about is posting here from morning to night making an ass of yourself.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a stonecold hearted proabortion pagan. You won't get an ounce of comapssion out of the pagan. She is one damaged soul.
They're the best kind!
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget yourself in that list Inkstain. You dont give a rats ass either. All you seem to care about is posting here from morning to night making an ass of yourself.
Since you do the same, what does that make you, pagan?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your implication is that I only address the unsafe conditions at abortion "clinics" is for shock value. Your words:
"If I'm wrong, good. In that case, you know that it's far more likely that an unsafe family clinic will have an effect on your community, than an abortion provider. Of course, it doesn't have the shock value of Gosnell, does it?"
That wasn't an implication. It was an explicit statement. It was a smart ass remark and unfair. Sorry. However, you accused me of a completely different "implication," on my first post to you. Different post. It's hardly important, now, is it?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did, then plese reword it so that I can better understand what you meant.
Just read the words and don't try to read anything into them. There's no need to reword the comment. You're very suspicious.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> Just read the words and don't try to read anything into them. There's no need to reword the comment. You're very suspicious.
I apologize as well. If you will reword your post, I will try to understand what you are saying.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Your ignorance, while unsurprising, is still appalling.

HIV evolved from SIV due to consumption of raw/undecooked meat, not sexual transmission. You bestiality fantasies don't interest me. As for "my tribe", what would that mean?

Patient zero is a myth; HIV was already in several large cities before he ever touched down.

Heteros spread HIV through unprotected sex, not just anal sex. And why would straight people want or need our encouragement to have sex at all?

Face it, you haven't a clue about anything, and don't want to know anything. In the latter, you are a stunning success.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
"HIV began among heteros in africa, who irresponsibly spread it to gays"
How convenient, pagan. But that is bullshat. Your tribe had man/monkey sex and your gay flight attendent brought it to the US. It spread by hetros in Africa because you pagans encourage man on woamn anal sex like you boys and pagan women enjoy.
Time to fess up to the reality of life.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you think there should be protesting against abortion. LOL. It seems to me that proabortion types should police their own. You guys don't care what goes on in these places as long as the kid is dead.
Good grief, are you not a grown woman? Act like it. You're ridiculous.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you possibly see a self-defense argument here?
Pregnancy is a medical condition that uses every resource the woman has, takes these resources from her to give to the embryo/fetus. If the embryo/fetus is unwanted/unhealthy, the woman has every right to use self-defense and get it out of her.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy is a medical condition that uses every resource the woman has, takes these resources from her to give to the embryo/fetus. If the embryo/fetus is unwanted/unhealthy, the woman has every right to use self-defense and get it out of her.
Nice try, doesn't hold water. That is not the meaning of self-defense.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you say this? Do you have objective reasoning why that doesn't quote hold water? Use back up if necessary.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your religion love to try and redefine our language constantly. You don't get to define what constitutes as self defense.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
you give her way more credit than she deserves. it wasn't even a nice try. it wasn't even close to being a valid self defense argument.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize as well. If you will reword your post, I will try to understand what you are saying.
It's cool. No big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 274,121 - 274,140 of303,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,033,661
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 216,800
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,092
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••