Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
273,881 - 273,900 of 305,387 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way I am trying to diminish your loss. That's your loss, Ink, nobody can diminish it unless you let them. But you can't blame others for your loss.
Trying to yank other women's civil rights out from under them isn't going to honor your loss, either.
I am not arguing what you held or loved or lost. Don't be such a drama queen.
You said Foo was wrong when she was not. You made something out of nothing and are still going on and on about it.
Be secure in who you are and what you know then find the facts to back you up. Emotion isn't fact.
I don't believe I ever corrected foo. It was other people who corrected you. I didn't even respond to her post other than to call her a cockroach for her insensitivity. You all can say he was 6 in 2 in or 1 in, I don't care. I was there and I know how big he was, not that it matters.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I ever corrected foo. It was other people who corrected you. I didn't even respond to her post other than to call her a cockroach for her insensitivity. You all can say he was 6 in 2 in or 1 in, I don't care. I was there and I know how big he was, not that it matters.
I was wrong I did correct her about my grandson. Her post said nothing about measuring only part of the body and I was looking at the whole child. If there is some reason to measure only part of the child after birth, maybe you can tell me what that is.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture is also used to give proof to the word. You refusde to believe. Blessed are those who have not seen me, and yet beleive. Thomas.
Your hate is all you and the other faux-jew pagan have.
Rejoice for He has Risen. I have celebrated the resurrection of Christ yesterday, on the Holiest day of the year.
I pray for forgiveness of my sins and yousr as well.
Scripture is not proof. We never met the writers or lived through the times to know if what they wrote is factually accurate.

You can equate not believing in your particular dogma with "hate" but that is strictly your problem.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunatley you are not! The Truth is revealed to all who have ears to hear, and eyes to see, and voices to speak. As for you and the other pagans you live in darkenss and so shall you dwell for eternity.
Your truth, not mine.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. IMO militant religionist hierarchies don't want people to be too educated or too successful. Too much education leads to people realizing that what they've been told by the religion or church is NONSENSE, so many people will leave. Too much success can lead to more people deciding they DON'T need the church for anything, so more people become independent of it.
So the hierarchies come up with every TRICK in the book to keep people from developing ideas that are against the church's interests and lead people AWAY from the church. Saying certain emotions are "sins" is one such trick.
Meanwhile these people struggle against their own human nature while fearing punishment in a mythical hell.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one talking about your own 'goodness'.
I think the parrabel was lost on you.
No, it was meaningless to me. I try to live a good life not because I'm looking for some reward, or because I fear some kind of damnation. It's because that's just what I choose to do.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted enough scripture to keep you looking things up for a week.
http://www.accordingtothescriptures.org/proph...
And Foo wrote up her arguments in detail and then added the supporting scriptures and showed why they supported her stance. It filled 2 whole posts and I read it all. You post a link..and tell me there's enough to keep me "looking things up for a week", but me looking things up for a week is not you supporting your own stance. I could very easily look all that up and come to the same answers as Foo.

Foo did the work to support her position. You did pretty much nothing. Big difference.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are such an idiot. A 20 week baby is about 10 or 11 inches and is someone son. He was named because he was someone son.

Your facts are just that, your facts. Mother's know better."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No courage to comment on her post, I see.
She is not the one complaining about being insulted while she's insulting people. What about that don't you get? You complained about her behavior and then you went and did the same thing.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wrong I did correct her about my grandson. Her post said nothing about measuring only part of the body and I was looking at the whole child. If there is some reason to measure only part of the child after birth, maybe you can tell me what that is.
Well maybe it wasn't about that at all, Ink. A quick glance at a website stating a 20wk fetus is 6.5 inches long was probably all it took. At least you can admit you were wrong. I was beginning to believe you were insufferable.

You guys have a habit of reading too much into inconsequential things and not enough when it's pertinent. It's as if you entire thought process is backward. Luckily you live in a free country where it doesn't necessarily affect anyone but you.

Try to be thankful nobody's tried to criminalize it.
:-|

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains it for you
http://www.scripturecatholic.com/messianic_pr... .
You can cross refrence these claims to the bible scripture is the other link. I'm sure you are not really that interested.
You're right...I'm not interested in doing all the work for you. If you can't take the time to actually support your own stance then why should I muddle through all that to try and do it for you? Foo put the time and effort in to support her stance and she did a very good job of it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe it wasn't about that at all, Ink. A quick glance at a website stating a 20wk fetus is 6.5 inches long was probably all it took. At least you can admit you were wrong. I was beginning to believe you were insufferable.
You guys have a habit of reading too much into inconsequential things and not enough when it's pertinent. It's as if you entire thought process is backward. Luckily you live in a free country where it doesn't necessarily affect anyone but you.
Try to be thankful nobody's tried to criminalize it.
:-|
"You guys have a habit of reading too much into inconsequential things and not enough when it's pertinent."

Like all the human lives that have been killed in the name of "choice", or the way pro"choicers" ignored Gosnell's "clinic"?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think He had such a massive followings which of course continues today into the billions?
Ask P.T. Barnum.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are the foolish ones trying to diminish the value of my grandson and our loss by telling me I was holding a six inch fetus
Don't know about 6inches, but you WERE supposedly holding a dead fetus.
You are not fond of facts I see.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"You guys have a habit of reading too much into inconsequential things and not enough when it's pertinent."
Like all the human lives that have been killed in the name of "choice", or the way pro"choicers" ignored Gosnell's "clinic"?
Pro-lifers ignored it too dear.

Women choosing to have safe legal abortions is NOT pertinent to you, if its not your pregnancy.

Btw- why did YOU allow Gosnel to murder all those babies anyway?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

BTW sue - why are you ignoring my earlier post to you?

Or is it not progressive discussion you want, but scapegoats?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about 6inches, but you WERE supposedly holding a dead fetus.
You are not fond of facts I see.
Reguardless of the stage of developement and the fact that he died, Ink was holding her grandson.

grandĚson
[gran-suhn, grand-] Show IPA

noun
a son of one's son or daughter.

Definition of SON

a: a human male offspring especially of human beings

b: a male adopted child

c: a human male descendant
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Reguardless of the stage of developement and the fact that he died, Ink was holding her grandson.
LOL whatever.

It's interesting you are afraid to respond to the substansive post actually directed to you, but you'll pick right up on the bullshit.

Guess you're not as different as foo would like us to believe.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

You mean jesus? Probably the same reasons poseidon still has worshipers today--people want to believe in something regardless of whether or not there's any actual proof. Look at $cientologists and the crap they believe--a religion created out of whiole cloth in modern times.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think He had such a massive followings which of course continues today into the billions?
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not deny that foolish woman. You said Foo was wrong when she was not.
she was wrong.
A 20wk fetus measured crown to rump is about 6 inches, which is what she said and you argued against.
"a 20 wk fetus measured crown to rump is about 6" is NOT what foo said. what foo said is this ( post no. 291241 ):

"No, it really wasn't a "human being". It was a dead fetus that you named in memory of the human being he MIGHT have become. You aren't holding a 20 week fetus 'in your arms' either, its 6 inches long."

foo knew she was wrong and wisely kept her mouth shut after that. you are the only fool arguing.
That's it.
Why do you fight over stupid sh*t when there's no point? Why don't you listen and learn?
Jeez! You act all holier than thou in your self-righteous ignorance while looking the fool. Go on, be the fool, then. You aren't gonna listen anyway.
fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Aphelion 1,095,562
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 225,603
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••