Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,689
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#291238 Mar 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too late for this year :)
LOL True!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291239 Mar 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to tell us which myth about Jesus has been proven to be untrue?
Why don't you start by telling us what has been proven to be true? It's not up to me to prove that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist. You fundies are claiming God exists so bring on the proof.
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#291240 Mar 30, 2013

Location hidden

#291241 Mar 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandson was born at 20 weeks. He was still born but I guarantee you that he was every bit a human being.
His name was Julian. Maybe if your held a child like that in your arms, you wouldn't be so hardassed.
No, it really wasn't a "human being". It was a dead fetus that you named in memory of the human being he MIGHT have become. You aren't holding a 20 week fetus 'in your arms' either, its 6 inches long.

This is harsh, but factual. Maybe if you were more realistic, you wouldn't be such a dumbass.

Location hidden

#291243 Mar 30, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Post birth abortions? You're really crazy. Your cult has truly fvcked you up in the head.
Yup. That's Knutbar in a knutshell.

Location hidden

#291244 Mar 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that comment represent the thoughts of a Jew, a lesbian or just an evil bigot?
It represents the opinion of a person that finds this pope, who is completely meaningless to me, creepy as hell.

And THIS comment is the opinion regarding the equally meaningless moron called Inkstain.

Location hidden

#291246 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You can believe anything you want, but the very idea that someone died on a cross "for our sins" really means nothing. It's an empty claim. You fundies babble about some ancient myth where one death was supposedly for "our sins" but yet you can't even explain what that's supposed to mean. What you would call sin is still rampant and what you would call evil is still prolific. And there's still no proof that there's anything beyond our death. Anyone can believe anything, but that doesn't make it true. Humanity has been believing in myths since the beginning of time. Myths that time have proven to be untrue.
The truly sad part is that you look down your nose at people who don't subscribe to your beliefs when those beliefs have no facts to support them.
Enjoy your holiday.
Perfectly said. They criticize others, while practicing the exact same behavior they proport to dislike. Hypocrites is all they are.

They revere a man that OTHER MEN voted for, who's so busy cleaning and kissing feet, he's ignoring the problems, issues and crimes that got them into the time of ridicule to begin with.

But hey, they ARE just practicing what their leaders preach after all. Hypocricy.

Location hidden

#291247 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Fundies like Prince Tommy can't help it. They were brainwashed from their earliest years. Some people are strong and can stand up to that type of mind control and others easily succumb and drop to their knees to lap up every bit of dogma that's spoonfed to them, and then beg for more. Some people just feel more comfortable being told what to think and how to live. Just be glad you're not one of the sheep.
PERFECTLY said!
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#291248 Mar 30, 2013

Location hidden

#291249 Mar 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to tell us which myth about Jesus has been proven to be untrue?
Well, that he DID NOT meet the criteria for messiah for one thing. But dont let those minor details deter you from you usual bullshit Inkstain.

And no, this is NOT my opinion, this is FACT.

He must be a member of the tribe of Judah - "The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor the sceptre from between his feet..." (Genesis 49:10)

To be a member of the tribe of Judah, the person must have a biological father who is a member of the tribe of Judah.

He must be a direct male descendant of King David and King Solomon, his son - "And when your days (David) are fulfilled, and you shall sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who shall issue from your bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will make firm the throne of his kingdom forever..." (2 Samuel 7:12 - 13)

The genealogy of the New Testament is inconsistent. While it gives two accounts of the genealogy of Joseph, it states clearly that he is not the biological father of Jesus. One of the genealogies is through Nathan and not Solomon altogether!

He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel -"And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11:12)
Are all Jews living in Israel? Have all Jews EVER lived in Israel since the time of Jesus?

Location hidden

#291250 Mar 30, 2013
He must rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem - "...and I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and my tabernacle shall be with them.." (Ezekiel 37:26 - 27)

At last check, there is NO Temple in Jerusalem. And worse, it was shortly after Jesus died that the Temple was DESTROYED! Just the opposite of this prophecy!

He will rule at a time of world-wide peace - "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Micah 4:3)

Have you seen a newspaper lately? Are we living in a state of complete world peace? Has there ever been peace since the time of Jesus?

He will rule at a time when the Jewish people will observe G-d's commandments - "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow My ordinances and be careful to observe My statutes." (Ezekiel 37:24)

The Torah is the Jewish guide to life, and its commandments are the ones referred to here. Do all Jews observe all the commandments? Christianity, in fact, often discourages observance of the commandments in Torah, in complete opposition to this prophecy.

He will rule at a time when all people will come to acknowledge and serve one G-d - "And it shall come to pass that from one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, says the L-rd" (Isaiah 66:23)

there are still millions if not billions of people in the world today who adhere to paganistic and polytheistic religions. It is clear that we have not yet seen this period of human history unfold.
All of these criteria are best stated in the book of Ezekiel Chapter 37 verses 24-28:

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. they shall also follow My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaakov my servant, in which your fathers have dwelt and they shall dwell there, they and their children, and their children's children forever; and my servant David shall be their prince forever. Moreover, I will make a covenant of peace with them, it shall be an everlasting covenant with them, which I will give them; and I will multiply them and I will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore. And my tabernacle shall be with them: and I will be their G-d and they will be my people. Then the nations shall know that I am the L-rd who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary will be in the midst of them forevermore.

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be "The Messiah." A careful analysis of these criteria shows us that to date, no one has fulfilled every condition.
Certainly NOT Jesus.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...

Location hidden

#291251 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you start by telling us what has been proven to be true? It's not up to me to prove that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist. You fundies are claiming God exists so bring on the proof.
Well, its easy enough in this case to show why he wasn't messiah, let along g-d, as I just did.

He simply didn't meet the biblical criteria to be messiah, and that's a fact.
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#291252 Mar 30, 2013
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#291253 Mar 30, 2013

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#291254 Mar 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really wasn't a "human being". It was a dead fetus that you named in memory of the human being he MIGHT have become. You aren't holding a 20 week fetus 'in your arms' either, its 6 inches long.
This is harsh, but factual. Maybe if you were more realistic, you wouldn't be such a dumbass.
"No, it really wasn't a "human being". It was a dead fetus that you named in memory of the human being he MIGHT have become. You aren't holding a 20 week fetus 'in your arms' either, its 6 inches long."

You're wrong.

"This is harsh, but factual."

It is harsh, but it IS NOT factual.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291255 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess you can't think of any 'Jesus myths' proven to be untrue.

You shouldn't make statements that you can't back up. It makes you look mean and ignorant.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291256 Mar 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. A 20 week baby is about 10 or 11 inches and is someone son. He was named because he was someone son.

Your facts are just that, your facts. Mother's know better.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291257 Mar 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It represents the opinion of a person that finds this pope, who is completely meaningless to me, creepy as hell.
And THIS comment is the opinion regarding the equally meaningless moron called Inkstain.
You are a sad cockroach.

Location hidden

#291258 Mar 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can't think of any 'Jesus myths' proven to be untrue.
You shouldn't make statements that you can't back up. It makes you look mean and ignorant.
I backed it up for her.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291260 Mar 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You defend a womans right to kill her unborn child, becouse it would cause her to go through up to nine months of pregnancy, and you say any against you are monsters?
No you fool. I defend women's rights to their civil rights of personal privacy and bodily autonomy. These rights cover induced abortion AS WELL AS a host of other medical issues; predominately the right to refuse futile treatment, organ donation, and being used for experimental purposes.

You guys focus on the deaths of unwanted/unhealthy embryo/fetuses to the exclusion of most all else (you also have a morbid focus on others' rights to refuse futile treatment). Then you act all superior WHILE trying to steal these rights out from under all women -- including your own wives, daughters, mothers, etc.

You certainly have no idea how like Hitler you truly are even as you erroneously compare me and those like me to same.

You guys are on a modern day religious crusade; it's your way or the highway because you believe God knitted you in your mothers' wombs. That for some reason, nobody else's beliefs or concern have any merit because you're so myopic you cannot or will not see the entire picture of what it is you're trying to unravel.

Damn idiots. All of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min ChristineM 227,897
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min RealDave 1,110,511
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,434
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr mix an match 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••